Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 [903] 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:16:16 AM

Hopefully people stop dumping their onions! It's only driving the price down! Their gonna regret it when onions are over $10 a piece!

My opinion only:

perhps they are dumping because they know if things keep being handled the way they are, the price will be Zero...

We keep saying, you cannot reject 80% of applicants and expect to survive... simple rule of economics

This more like someone doing pump and dump operations. Now in dump phases, they try to squeeze some coins out before the pumping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:18:33 AM

Hopefully people stop dumping their onions! It's only driving the price down! Their gonna regret it when onions are over $10 a piece!

My opinion only:

perhps they are dumping because they know if things keep being handled the way they are, the price will be Zero...

We keep saying, you cannot reject 80% of applicants and expect to survive... simple rule of economics

This more like someone doing pump and dump operations. Now in dump phases, they try to squeeze some coins out before the pumping.

It's up 10% from yesterday. The DeepOnion is going to recover nicely.

I just bought some Crypto from coinbase, unfortunately it takes a week to get it. I wanted to buy more Onions.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:23:19 AM

It's evident that the Mods are in over their heads with all these requests.   I can only imagine how much time this might all take.  Then there are alot of people that champion the coin be open to everyone.  Maybe the mods should just open it to everyone for just 2-3 rounds and see how it goes.  This gives them 2-3 weeks to catch up on their requests and we can see how the distribution looks with everyone receiving coins.  If it doesn't work, then revert back to old rules and you'll be caught up on all past requests.  At the very least the coin will gain more exposure in the short term.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
xiaobei

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:31:00 AM

My opinion only:

I just bought some Crypto from coinbase, unfortunately it takes a week to get it. I wanted to buy more Onions.
Now though i do not have airdrop coins, i do not intend to sell this price i will not heart

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:35:07 AM

It's a good day for everyone in the cryptosphere. Most coins are in the green now. And most especially to rejoice is DeepOnion is finally back in the green too after days in the red. And this means that it will get more exciting. Blessed are the HODLers! Grin

More power to all in the community! More power to DeepOnion! Cool
wendelllee

Activity: 672

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:41:53 AM

It's a good day for everyone in the cryptosphere. Most coins are in the green now. And most especially to rejoice is DeepOnion is finally back in the green too after days in the red. And this means that it will get more exciting. Blessed are the HODLers! Grin

I noticed that more members have participated the developing job. The dev team is getting stronger and stronger. So I bought several thousand Onions at price around 1$. Hope we will see the DeepSend soon.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:43:26 AM

Any chance for a banned users for the "unknown reson" to be back in the next airdrop?? I am quite sure that I didnt break any rule but I was banned for the "unknown reason"  Angry

Hi @tuvok007

The day you joined i told you to update your sig and put your bitcointalk user id in it.

Tonight others have told you again....

This is the "known reason"  for you being banned.

Right @tuvok007 I have just looked at you post history on bitcointalk regarding deeponion

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=184213;sa=showPosts

Another "known reason" real reason why you did not have the air drop is because
...you only have one post in support of deeponion. In total you have made 4 posts regarding deeponion

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg21546617#msg21546617
on: September 05, 2017, 07:56:37 PM

Any chance for a banned users for the "unknown reson" to be back in the next airdrop?? I am quite sure that I didnt break any rule but I was banned for the "unknown reason"  Angry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg21450036#msg21450036
on: September 02, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

What is the "unknown reason" I followed all the rules but it seems that I was kicked out from the airdrop for no reason or for the"unknown reason". Can I have an explanation please?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg20977769#msg20977769
on: August 18, 2017, 06:48:25 AM

I joined the onion airdrop 6 days ago and since than I had 10 post. Will i be accepted in this round today?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg20758403#msg20758403
on: August 10, 2017, 06:41:26 AM

I"ve just joined the signature campaign, why does my qt wallet not syncing? Theres 0 active connectons and its open for ten minutes now  Huh

-----------

Therefore since joining you have only posted 4 messages regarding deeponion of which three are complaints about your own errors in compliance.

Read the rules. very simple... this is the posting requirements

10 post on bitcointalk a week, minimum of 50 characters in each post, in support of deeponion, and can be in any of the main crypto ANN threads but not a few in the "Off-topic" threads.

There are other requirement but you know them right?

So the real reason why you have not had hundreds of dollars of onions is because you have not met any of the rules of the deeponion signature airdrop campaign.

Thank you for your enquiry as to why you were banned fro last week drop.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:46:21 AM

My opinion only:

Now though i do not have airdrop coins, i do not intend to sell this price i will not heart

If you look at the roadmap -> https://deeponion.org/index_page_assets/img/roadmap.png almost all duties for Q3 2017 have been done.
Q4 works is focused on DeepSend, we should wait for it and price will go up with news.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:48:23 AM

It's a lot of the same questions and complaints everyday Cheesy

Read, people. Read. This is not a spoonfeeding-thread.

And nice to see DO up in the green. Trading never stopped which is a damn good sign this early in the drop!
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:52:38 AM

It's a lot of the same questions and complaints everyday Cheesy

Read, people. Read. This is not a spoonfeeding-thread.

And nice to see DO up in the green. Trading never stopped which is a damn good sign this early in the drop!

That's what I am trying to say also. Rather than posting complaints on the ANN thread why not send a ticket to the main forum and patiently wait for the Mods to solve the issues. All crypto showing a good come back right now. Hoping DeepOnion could also climb a bit  Grin
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:54:37 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 05:10:36 AM by GCforce

I noticed that more members have participated the developing job. The dev team is getting stronger and stronger. So I bought several thousand Onions at price around 1$. Hope we will see the DeepSend soon.

Hi @wendelllee i wished someone would buy that dumper 1280.00544237 @ 0.00027090
Its been affecting the market all day.... 2 days.
They came out once and the price went up fairly quickly and then went back down slightly when they came back in... lol as you would expect.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:13:27 AM

i'm reading DeepOnion history now and found this video. I like it.
Thanks for this. Grin

rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:20:23 AM

Hi @wendelllee i wished someone would buy that dumper 1280.00544237 @ 0.00027090
Its been affecting the market all day.... 2 days.
They came out once and the price went up fairly quickly and then went back down slightly when they came back in... lol as you would expect.

Don't worry. The price will go up again. DeepOnion just need some more exchanges so it gets noticed by more people.

zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:20:23 AM

WOW guys we hitted now 931 Pages in just some weeks. This is so amazing. You saw something like this before on Bitcointalk? I looked some Announcments back like for example from Ethereum but on Ethereum never was such an hype. So you can imagine how high this here could go. We only need to wait the 40 weeks, fasten our setbelts and than enjoy the bullride up to 100 USD.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:22:03 AM

Official Forum keeps growing each and everyday. Come and join us and be a part of the wonderful community

https://deeponion.org/community/

blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:29:03 AM

WOW guys we hitted now 931 Pages in just some weeks. This is so amazing. You saw something like this before on Bitcointalk? I looked some Announcments back like for example from Ethereum but on Ethereum never was such an hype. So you can imagine how high this here could go. We only need to wait the 40 weeks, fasten our setbelts and than enjoy the bullride up to 100 USD.

Yeap it's great, the distribution method has meant that large volumes of people are paying attention and getting involved.. good for the individual, good for the community
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:36:04 AM

Yes the coin is amazing. I am totally in helping this project.

With all my powers I am in the deeponion mood

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
zsmith

Activity: 142
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:38:34 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 05:50:29 AM by zsmith

Thanks m8.... I hope they stop the fire! Wish all luck in the world.

And thanks to all. And sorry for my post... I was last night in a bar and drunk and start writing this down. I feel really bad about it. It doesn't belong here.

Cheers

I'm also on standby for a fire evacuation.  There is no "they" to stop the fire, it is going to burn until the rain comes. Of course we have firefighters but even if 100% of the population was out fighting fires it still wouldn't be feasible to put it out as there are several hundred thousand acres on fire.  The best they can do is try and manage it.  It is just a matter of where it spreads and how quickly.  The air is all smokey and the sun and the moon are as red as blood.  I got 99 problems but DeepOnion ain't one of them.  Looks like DeepOnion is up 6% in the last 24 hours, hope you all bought on the last dip like I did.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:14:04 AM

Windows v1.2 version
You can control from HELP -> Debug window under Information Tab

DeepOnion Version 1.2 is a minor maintenance release. It added latest checkpoints and with a few minor fixes.
It is not a mandatory upgrade.

Deeponion Windows v1.2 Wallet

https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.zip
https://mega.nz/#!MiQkmaRB!Vt4GluWxqAm0kAL0w7R5Kjf8FGc5wI7Zh4vefVS1zLg

Source code updated https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:16:17 AM

Well look at that:

a wallet update. Is updating mandatory, or to our liking?
Old wallet functions great for me.

edit: Also I should read better
Pages: « 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 [903] 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: