Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 [940] 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mander11

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:39:54 AM

I'm mining the X11 Deep Onion with 900MH Baikal giant and have earned 35 Onion in last two days.  When do Onions start to POS and how much can I earn from the POS?
This has to be the highest profit X11 coin to be mining at the moment.  If you have one of the monser X11 miners you can make a killing mining this coin.
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:45:12 AM

don't forget that deeponion have also facebook and twitter bounty thread and you get rewarded with 5-7 onion per week. isn't it great? and there are deeponion giveaways in the forum to make the community active. One of the best community i joined. I wasn't able to join the airdrop though i am so busy i can't reach the requirement. I just bought and hodl it till next year.  Grin

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:47:55 AM

I'm mining the X11 Deep Onion with 900MH Baikal giant and have earned 35 Onion in last two days.  When do Onions start to POS and how much can I earn from the POS?
This has to be the highest profit X11 coin to be mining at the moment.  If you have one of the monser X11 miners you can make a killing mining this coin.

Deep onion is x13 algo coin. Yep baikal is very good hardware to mine deeponions but very hard to buy one in these days  Sad
Pos is 10% first yer, and 5% second year, and all other years is 1% for pos mining.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:48:27 AM

POS is already active!! It has been since the start. Just download the official deeponion wallet and follow the tutorials listed on the DeepOnion forums if you have issues!  Grin

mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:53:04 AM

I'm thinking about if it's worth to unlock my wallet and start staking, but can anyone share that how much you can earn by staking?

Thanks!

you will get 10% yearly (first year) So it mainly depens on how many coins you are holding!
The more onions in your wallet the more profitable it is to keep it open all the time.

Actually I am positively impressed by the onions now and then dropping to my wallet because of staking. You are just sitting on your PC working and suddenly an onion (sometimes just a slice of an onion) appears from nowhere and at actual prices you have a few bucks more.

If I understand correctly, staking is only possible if the wallet is connected to the Internet. Running my PC 24/7 is not an option for me, so I am afraid no staking for me. But there will be plenty of other people doing the staking for the benefit of the network.
Honestly from the beginning until now i haven't ever tried to turn on my laptop 24/7 for staking purposes.
But to my amazement i am receiving stakes too.
I am just unlocking my wallet for staking while I am still using my laptop.
So this would only mean that the weight will just be accumulated when you unlock your wallet again..
Therefore even if you will not be online for 24/7 you'll still receive rewards from staking.
But of course it will be on a longer duration as compared to those who run their units 24/7
Cheesy

I am not sure about this, some more technical guy can give a confirmation.
But staking work for maximum 30 days when your ONION start to get weight.
Even if you dont loose your weight when you lock / unlock your wallet, you prolly can exceed maximum days on stake and dont get rewarded at all.
I see...
Hopefully someone who is really techie can give light to his case.
But I think it would still be possible..
Because unlocking my wallet for 12-15 hrs a day can add a thousands in to my weight.
Just this morning i unlocked my wallet and it already gained more than 3000+ weight and that's only 3 hours ago.
But like you've said, hopefully a tech guy can help us clear this out..
Cheesy

Your wallet is staking anytime you are connected to the internet, and your wallet is unlocked in "staking mode". Your weight does not reset, unless your blocks hit the 30 day mark. That is why many of us do block splitting/combining to increase the efficiency. With that being said, a lot comes down to the amount of coins you have. If you're only working with 5 onions, you may not get any rewards before it resets, given the overall network height these days.

The Dev team is staking all pre-mined coins ATM - thus really making the network height high. As those coins are distributed more, and more to people who don't stake at all, this will improve the likelihood of smaller balances being rewarded.

Thanks a lot for clarifying it mr. professional banana picker.
I would also want to do the block spliting/combining like you do...
But maybe later, im afraid that it may cause errors on my wallet since i am not that yet capable on doing such things.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:56:23 AM

will the price maybe tank a lot after the airdrop?
if you have faith in deeponion,the price up and down  did not really matter .since i took part in onions ,the price is moving from $1 to $5,and then crush ,now is stable at $2, but i won't sell any one ,it is a long term project,and do not jump off the ship.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
darkenedsoul

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:59:25 AM

if you have faith in deeponion,the price up and down  did not really matter .since i took part in onions ,the price is moving from $1 to $5,and then crush ,now is stable at $2, but i won't sell any one ,it is a long term project,and do not jump off the ship.

100% Agree. The end of the airdrop is just the beginning for this project. I cant wait for VoteCentral! So many ideas floating around in my head.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:01:21 AM

8th Airdrop is fast approaching. Make sure that you've followed all the rules and regulations. Happy harvesting !

Thanks for this share. Looks very good. DeepStyle  Cool

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:08:59 AM

I have been trying to get people from my other coins interested in Deep Onion. Initially it was disregarded but the current price and pace of this thread is hard to ignore.

Hope they join in.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:10:26 AM

I'm really getting impressed by this thread, does anyone want to take a guess at how long it will take to reach 1000 pages? Personally, my two satoshi is on September 21st being the day that this happens Cheesy

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
darkenedsoul

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:13:10 AM

I'm really getting impressed by this thread, does anyone want to take a guess at how long it will take to reach 1000 pages? Personally, my two satoshi is on September 21st being the day that this happens Cheesy

I bet we pass 1000 pages by Sunday. This thread is steady growing at an explosive pace. I can't wait to see the updated stats on DeepOnion.info and see how may new participants we have this week.

xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:15:34 AM

This is definitely one of the biggest and hardest threads to find any information throughout it.  How exactly does staking work do you only mine once per day or what is the deal with that? Ive got a high staking weight but it seems like I never mine..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
darkenedsoul

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:17:48 AM

This is definitely one of the biggest and hardest threads to find any information throughout it.  How exactly does staking work do you only mine once per day or what is the deal with that? Ive got a high staking weight but it seems like I never mine..

The reward rate will be random, and it is dependent on your stake weight, and the network weight. You aren't guaranteed to stake every 24 hours. You will continue to add stake weight for a period of 30 days, if by that time you have still not received a reward your stake weight would reset.

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:23:40 AM

I'm thinking about if it's worth to unlock my wallet and start staking, but can anyone share that how much you can earn by staking?

Thanks!

you will get 10% yearly (first year) So it mainly depens on how many coins you are holding!
The more onions in your wallet the more profitable it is to keep it open all the time.

Actually I am positively impressed by the onions now and then dropping to my wallet because of staking. You are just sitting on your PC working and suddenly an onion (sometimes just a slice of an onion) appears from nowhere and at actual prices you have a few bucks more.

If I understand correctly, staking is only possible if the wallet is connected to the Internet. Running my PC 24/7 is not an option for me, so I am afraid no staking for me. But there will be plenty of other people doing the staking for the benefit of the network.
Honestly from the beginning until now i haven't ever tried to turn on my laptop 24/7 for staking purposes.
But to my amazement i am receiving stakes too.
I am just unlocking my wallet for staking while I am still using my laptop.
So this would only mean that the weight will just be accumulated when you unlock your wallet again..
Therefore even if you will not be online for 24/7 you'll still receive rewards from staking.
But of course it will be on a longer duration as compared to those who run their units 24/7
Cheesy

I am not sure about this, some more technical guy can give a confirmation.
But staking work for maximum 30 days when your ONION start to get weight.
Even if you dont loose your weight when you lock / unlock your wallet, you prolly can exceed maximum days on stake and dont get rewarded at all.
I see...
Hopefully someone who is really techie can give light to his case.
But I think it would still be possible..
Because unlocking my wallet for 12-15 hrs a day can add a thousands in to my weight.
Just this morning i unlocked my wallet and it already gained more than 3000+ weight and that's only 3 hours ago.
But like you've said, hopefully a tech guy can help us clear this out..
Cheesy

Your wallet is staking anytime you are connected to the internet, and your wallet is unlocked in "staking mode". Your weight does not reset, unless your blocks hit the 30 day mark. That is why many of us do block splitting/combining to increase the efficiency. With that being said, a lot comes down to the amount of coins you have. If you're only working with 5 onions, you may not get any rewards before it resets, given the overall network height these days.

The Dev team is staking all pre-mined coins ATM - thus really making the network height high. As those coins are distributed more, and more to people who don't stake at all, this will improve the likelihood of smaller balances being rewarded.

Thanks a lot for clarifying it mr. professional banana picker.
I would also want to do the block spliting/combining like you do...
But maybe later, im afraid that it may cause errors on my wallet since i am not that yet capable on doing such things.
Cheesy

HAHAHAHA - you read that post, I see Smiley

Yeah, I wouldn't advise getting into Splitting/Combining until you're sure that you know what you're doing. It isn't difficult, but just not something you want to screw up, just giving the risk/reward ratio. My advice would be to watch this video - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking.189/ - there should be a link on that thread too, which discusses "custom change address" Actually....here, https://deeponion.org/community/threads/a-guide-for-specifying-custom-address.289/#post-9052

Review those, then test with a SMALL amount.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:26:17 AM

I think it will be this Saturday afternoon that we reach 1000 pages. This thread really rolls right after airdrop day.
bykardinal

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:30:29 AM

DeepOnion bitcointalk thread - mission impossible.
but I DID IT.  Grin  Cool

darkenedsoul

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:33:17 AM

but I DID IT.  Grin  Cool

LOL. My hat is off to you, sir. That is something I haven't accomplished. Was it a good read thus far??  Cheesy

AlexNT01

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:42:52 AM

I really think this is one of the few projects out there that is legitimately going to change the world! it puts all the power into the people's hands instead of dirty centralized coins that solely rely on miners with their own political and social views! Take for instance allowing POS and not just POW! you literally are your own bank with that! you contribute to making the network run and do transactions as well as keeping it secure by being a node yourself and stopping 51% attacks from happening! For that you receive a bit of onion that you can use to pay the bills or just stake for more onion in the future and all the while this is on a anonymous network that snoopy people can't track you down on! it's flat out amazing right?
GO ONION!

helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:43:35 AM

I bet we pass 1000 pages by Sunday. This thread is steady growing at an explosive pace. I can't wait to see the updated stats on DeepOnion.info and see how may new participants we have this week.
Just simply counting the message of gratitude after todays airdrop may already reach more than 5 pages.  Therefore it may really surpass more than 1000 pages when sunday comes. It is truly a wonderful experience being part of the onion community. Seeing such an active community really makes me proud..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bykardinal

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:55:11 AM

but I DID IT.  Grin  Cool
LOL. My hat is off to you, sir. That is something I haven't accomplished. Was it a good read thus far??  Cheesy

Yea it was very fun. a lot of lulz in this thread
some guy have lost virginity in our thread   Grin Grin

should we donate  few onions to him ? Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 [940] 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: