Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 [941] 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:59:53 AM

I really think this is one of the few projects out there that is legitimately going to change the world! it puts all the power into the people's hands instead of dirty centralized coins that solely rely on miners with their own political and social views! Take for instance allowing POS and not just POW! you literally are your own bank with that! you contribute to making the network run and do transactions as well as keeping it secure by being a node yourself and stopping 51% attacks from happening! For that you receive a bit of onion that you can use to pay the bills or just stake for more onion in the future and all the while this is on a anonymous network that snoopy people can't track you down on! it's flat out amazing right?
GO ONION!

Yep, I also agree with you. This DeepOnion has a good dev team and strong community.
BTW, Your signature is not correct. You need check that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:04:51 AM

While I'm not eligible for the past airdrops, I'm still supporting deeponion. This is one of the best community airdrop!
More power to the devs and to the community  Grin
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:07:52 AM

8th Airdrop is fast approaching. Make sure that you've followed all the rules and regulations. Happy harvesting !

Very cool!

I would like to make a translation of this material in Russian.
Do you have the pics in PSD or any other file format?

Great idea, I'd also love to translate this into my native language.

If by any chance 'YouShallNotPass' provides the .psd I'll get to work!
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:09:09 AM

I'm thinking about if it's worth to unlock my wallet and start staking, but can anyone share that how much you can earn by staking?

Thanks!

you will get 10% yearly (first year) So it mainly depens on how many coins you are holding!
The more onions in your wallet the more profitable it is to keep it open all the time.

Actually I am positively impressed by the onions now and then dropping to my wallet because of staking. You are just sitting on your PC working and suddenly an onion (sometimes just a slice of an onion) appears from nowhere and at actual prices you have a few bucks more.

If I understand correctly, staking is only possible if the wallet is connected to the Internet. Running my PC 24/7 is not an option for me, so I am afraid no staking for me. But there will be plenty of other people doing the staking for the benefit of the network.
Honestly from the beginning until now i haven't ever tried to turn on my laptop 24/7 for staking purposes.
But to my amazement i am receiving stakes too.
I am just unlocking my wallet for staking while I am still using my laptop.
So this would only mean that the weight will just be accumulated when you unlock your wallet again..
Therefore even if you will not be online for 24/7 you'll still receive rewards from staking.
But of course it will be on a longer duration as compared to those who run their units 24/7
Cheesy

I am not sure about this, some more technical guy can give a confirmation.
But staking work for maximum 30 days when your ONION start to get weight.
Even if you dont loose your weight when you lock / unlock your wallet, you prolly can exceed maximum days on stake and dont get rewarded at all.
I see...
Hopefully someone who is really techie can give light to his case.
But I think it would still be possible..
Because unlocking my wallet for 12-15 hrs a day can add a thousands in to my weight.
Just this morning i unlocked my wallet and it already gained more than 3000+ weight and that's only 3 hours ago.
But like you've said, hopefully a tech guy can help us clear this out..
Cheesy

Your wallet is staking anytime you are connected to the internet, and your wallet is unlocked in "staking mode". Your weight does not reset, unless your blocks hit the 30 day mark. That is why many of us do block splitting/combining to increase the efficiency. With that being said, a lot comes down to the amount of coins you have. If you're only working with 5 onions, you may not get any rewards before it resets, given the overall network height these days.

The Dev team is staking all pre-mined coins ATM - thus really making the network height high. As those coins are distributed more, and more to people who don't stake at all, this will improve the likelihood of smaller balances being rewarded.

Thanks a lot for clarifying it mr. professional banana picker.
I would also want to do the block spliting/combining like you do...
But maybe later, im afraid that it may cause errors on my wallet since i am not that yet capable on doing such things.
Cheesy

HAHAHAHA - you read that post, I see Smiley

Yeah, I wouldn't advise getting into Splitting/Combining until you're sure that you know what you're doing. It isn't difficult, but just not something you want to screw up, just giving the risk/reward ratio. My advice would be to watch this video - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking.189/ - there should be a link on that thread too, which discusses "custom change address" Actually....here, https://deeponion.org/community/threads/a-guide-for-specifying-custom-address.289/#post-9052

Review those, then test with a SMALL amount.

Hey....
I think i am the only one who calls you mr. professional banana picker on deeponion forum Tongue
guess who i am? Cheesy
the risk is indeed high, i can be disqualified for the airdrops.
and all because i tried to do the splitting/combining on my wallet for a few coins.
But regardless i will still watch the video you sent...
Watch it again and again until i am convinced that i've really learned something Cheesy
tnx for the info...

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:12:57 AM

Airdrop incoming in a few hours Cheesy

Congrats to the people who get in Wink

Thanks all for the contributions!

Just a matter of time to get a real show up in the coinmarket. Huge features coming.

Vaas Here Reporting!

#KeepGrowingOnions

scott0577

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:22:20 AM

Every topic I read on BCT I see a ton of deep onion signatures on every board... Deeponion is definitely going to go down as one of the most successful air launches on here..
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:29:14 AM

The 8th round of airdrops is coming very soon! Who's excited?! I'm very excited now... Grin

Just make sure you have followed the rules, and check yourself if you're accepted or not https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php
themonkii

Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:42:30 AM

I'm thinking about if it's worth to unlock my wallet and start staking, but can anyone share that how much you can earn by staking?

Thanks!

you will get 10% yearly (first year) So it mainly depens on how many coins you are holding!
The more onions in your wallet the more profitable it is to keep it open all the time.

Actually I am positively impressed by the onions now and then dropping to my wallet because of staking. You are just sitting on your PC working and suddenly an onion (sometimes just a slice of an onion) appears from nowhere and at actual prices you have a few bucks more.

If I understand correctly, staking is only possible if the wallet is connected to the Internet. Running my PC 24/7 is not an option for me, so I am afraid no staking for me. But there will be plenty of other people doing the staking for the benefit of the network.
Honestly from the beginning until now i haven't ever tried to turn on my laptop 24/7 for staking purposes.
So this would only mean that the weight will just be accumulated when you unlock your wallet again..
Therefore even if you will not be online for 24/7 you'll still receive rewards from staking.
But of course it will be on a longer duration as compared to those who run their units 24/7
Cheesy

Even if you dont loose your weight when you lock / unlock your wallet, you prolly can exceed maximum days on stake and dont get rewarded at all.
I see...
Because unlocking my wallet for 12-15 hrs a day can add a thousands in to my weight.
Just this morning i unlocked my wallet and it already gained more than 3000+ weight and that's only 3 hours ago.
Cheesy

Your wallet is staking anytime you are connected to the internet, and your wallet is unlocked in "staking mode". Your weight does not reset, unless your blocks hit the 30 day mark. That is why many of us do block splitting/combining to increase the efficiency. With that being said, a lot comes down to the amount of coins you have. If you're only working with 5 onions, you may not get any rewards before it resets, given the overall network height these days.

The Dev team is staking all pre-mined coins ATM - thus really making the network height high. As those coins are distributed more, and more to people who don't stake at all, this will improve the likelihood of smaller balances being rewarded.

But maybe later, im afraid that it may cause errors on my wallet since i am not that yet capable on doing such things.
Cheesy

Yeah, I wouldn't advise getting into Splitting/Combining until you're sure that you know what you're doing. It isn't difficult, but just not something you want to screw up, just giving the risk/reward ratio. My advice would be to watch this video - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking.189/ - there should be a link on that thread too, which discusses "custom change address" Actually....here, https://deeponion.org/community/threads/a-guide-for-specifying-custom-address.289/#post-9052

Hey....
I think i am the only one who calls you mr. professional banana picker on deeponion forum Tongue
guess who i am? Cheesy
and all because i tried to do the splitting/combining on my wallet for a few coins.
Watch it again and again until i am convinced that i've really learned something Cheesy
tnx for the info...

Very glad, if I could help. That said, I started with blocks of 150, then 300, now 500. If under 2k coins, I'd suggest around 250ish - That's just my opinion
I know where you posted it in a reply on the official forum!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
jonval21

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:53:45 AM

DeepOnion bitcointalk thread - mission impossible.
but I DID IT.  Grin  Cool
LOL. My hat is off to you, sir. That is something I haven't accomplished. Was it a good read thus far??  Cheesy

Yea it was very fun. a lot of lulz in this thread
some guy have lost virginity in our thread   Grin Grin

should we donate  few onions to him ? Grin Grin Grin

I was the first to lose it: D: D: D I was waiting for the clock the first time of the announcement I just wait  pacienly become a Jr. member and then they accepted me. so all my experience  here at bitcointalk is thanks to DeepOnion.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:00:09 AM

Thanks!

Cheesy

I see...
Cheesy

Cheesy

Hey....
guess who i am? Cheesy
tnx for the info...

Very glad, if I could help. That said, I started with blocks of 150, then 300, now 500. If under 2k coins, I'd suggest around 250ish - That's just my opinion

This splitting/combining is very interesting...
Maybe i'll try to do it after the airdrop today....
Cheesy
Just a clarification:
When you've set your blocks into 150 - does it also mean that you will hit stake more frequently in a day but on a smaller amount of coins.
Or will the amount of coins received in every single stake is the same with your 500 blocks now?
Or it doesn't matter since the amount of coins received through staking will depend on how much your total coin is?

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:06:43 AM

Wow, 958 pages!   It's been a very busy work week for me but it's always nice to check your wallet and see your onions staking away.   Looking forward to another airdrop.  Founder status incoming!
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:07:36 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 05:36:04 AM by CoinCollector006

Re: We request everyone to submit at least 1 article/story about DeepOnion

It was not clear to me if we needed to have this article completed in time to qualify for this week's airdrop. Nonetheless, I thought it best to complete this obligation.

I have created a steemit blog article that explains what Deep Onion means to me and how to generate a passive income from ONIONs.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@maxmonroe/what-deep-onion-means-to-me-and-how-to-gain-a-passive-income

What makes Deep Onion unique is that 50% of the shares are reserved for the airdrop. This is truly rare and practically unheard of in the history of capitalism with wealth being shared broadly across a group as opposed to the greedy practices of ICOs with the majority of the economics falling to a select few.

Do we have a page that aggregates all of the links/mentions pf Deep Onion in the media? medium, steemit, twitter, Facebook, nytimes, I would like to see such a page.
Maybe there is an opportunity to write a python script that scrapes the major news sites for all mentions of Deep Onion.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:08:54 AM

The 8th round of airdrops is coming very soon! Who's excited?! I'm very excited now... Grin

Just make sure you have followed the rules, and check yourself if you're accepted or not https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php

It's that time of the week. I hope the excitement never wears off, because it's a little like a being a kid.

Was the time for the air drop changed last week? I was surprised when I got my air drop Friday afternoon my time, when the previous week it would end after Mindnight on Saturday, getting the air drop later that day. Now I see from your pic that it says 5 hours. Which would be 5 am my time.
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:17:29 AM

I have a question folks. Smiley
My wallet is staking is it normal I didnt encrypt or set the wallet to stake.. but may wallet receive 2 onions because of staking .. Thanks for the ans. Smiley

mlindjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:17:51 AM

I think today is distribution of airdrop 8th. Congratulations to you who already joined in DO airdrop. Unfortunately my application status is still under review. I hope I will know the answer as soon as possible.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:28:17 AM

I have a question folks. Smiley
My wallet is staking is it normal I didnt encrypt or set the wallet to stake.. but may wallet receive 2 onions because of staking .. Thanks for the ans. Smiley
That's ok, no-hassle. Bad thing is when someone will access to your PC/Laptop without your consent and sending onions to others or some hackers get your IP address and doing some bad things.

themonkii

Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:28:53 AM

Thanks!

Cheesy

I see...
Cheesy

Cheesy

Hey....
guess who i am? Cheesy
tnx for the info...

This splitting/combining is very interesting...
Maybe i'll try to do it after the airdrop today....
Cheesy
Just a clarification:
When you've set your blocks into 150 - does it also mean that you will hit stake more frequently in a day but on a smaller amount of coins.
Or will the amount of coins received in every single stake is the same with your 500 blocks now?
Or it doesn't matter since the amount of coins received through staking will depend on how much your total coin is?

Smaller bloc size = staking more often, but smaller amounts. If you had a block of say 5 coins, it may NEVER return a reward. So, I have some that are as small as 200, some as big as 600. I want to go all around 500, but because it resets when you're not at the PC and sometimes breaks it into smaller chunks after staking, you get stuck w smaller sizes that have built up enough weight, that you don't want to reset them.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:33:08 AM

Finally Payday is here... The Day I love the most Cheesy
More Interested in watching out for how many people will be receiving Airdrop this time Smiley
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:34:58 AM

How is the airdrop paid out? Does rainbow manually go threw each of users and look to see if they have made 10 post? Then, he selects the ones he likes?
wendelllee

Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:39:32 AM

How is the airdrop paid out? Does rainbow manually go threw each of users and look to see if they have made 10 post? Then, he selects the ones he likes?

You signature is different with mine. It seems that yours are not correct. You can check your signature via the following link.
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
Pages: « 1 ... 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 [941] 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: