Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 [1605] 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:44:26 PM

10 quality post in this ANN just spams it.. It's already almost impossible to read every reply that is give here, as most of them are just repeated sentences ..
I think marketing wise it's much better to post the 10 posts all over BTC.

I do like your mention of supporting the localised ann.. that would be good, but not to spam it, just to make it a bit more lively.

Exactly niklasmato. Most of users here are based here on this ANN page, because I don't know, they think if they post here, DO admins would prefer it and say: ''yes, this member is very active''. Ok, that is also some kind of activity and a great support to community, but soon this ANN will have more than 2000 pages, and it would be smart move to direct your activity to local threads and other part of forum. That would increase number of new supporters.

Also agree with the importance of activity in the local threads, not only on this forum, but also on the official DO forum. Apart from the globally focused advertising and spreading the word on various social networks, our local activities in our native languages can contribute to the success of DO as well. I have seen that some local threads are very active and I believe that the other will sooner or later follow. And if you do not find your local thread, you can have the honor to be the first active Onioner from your country and create such local thread Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:00:53 AM

Right now I updated my signature, im already full member, is a pity that the new signature with deepvault isnt still ready.

Maybe after they gathered all ur comments on the new sig posted in the official, we might have it. I also like the DeepVault logo there and the new signatures looks great and not cluttered.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:08:36 AM

10 quality post in this ANN just spams it.. It's already almost impossible to read every reply that is give here, as most of them are just repeated sentences ..
I think marketing wise it's much better to post the 10 posts all over BTC.

I do like your mention of supporting the localised ann.. that would be good, but not to spam it, just to make it a bit more lively.

Exactly niklasmato. Most of users here are based here on this ANN page, because I don't know, they think if they post here, DO admins would prefer it and say: ''yes, this member is very active''. Ok, that is also some kind of activity and a great support to community, but soon this ANN will have more than 2000 pages, and it would be smart move to direct your activity to local threads and other part of forum. That would increase number of new supporters.

Also agree with the importance of activity in the local threads, not only on this forum, but also on the official DO forum. Apart from the globally focused advertising and spreading the word on various social networks, our local activities in our native languages can contribute to the success of DO as well. I have seen that some local threads are very active and I believe that the other will sooner or later follow. And if you do not find your local thread, you can have the honor to be the first active Onioner from your country and create such local thread Wink

Most of my posts are on DeepOnion because, at this very moment, I am most interested in supporting DeepOnion and seeing where it will continue.

There are definitely posts here that are worse than worthless, yes, but I do feel as if the constant bumping to the top has to be good for the overall community.  This is a constant front page sight, eventually people will click!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:19:37 AM

Introducing DeepPoints! Earn Onions for you posts and received likes.

Every points you make will effect on future airdrops starting from 16! So Work today get as much as more DeepPoints you can!

Of course, there are caveats as we wish to defeat abuse of this system. So here are the rules:
Posts must not plagiarise (we will have means of testing this)
Posts must be of quality and not spam
Breaking of the rules will result in you being banned from DeepPoints and possibly the forums & airdrop
There is a daily cap on the number of Onions you can receive.

Which Events Have Rewards:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmT5frUmr5dSDAm44Bl3QUA_QeQOEuLeaQ7JupbySvQ? (Non global Events)

Which Forums Effected:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmT5frUmr5dSDAm44Bl3QUA_QeQOEuLeaQ7JupbySvQ? (Valid Forums)

Very interesting concept of the DeepPoints. DO is becoming much more than "just" a cryptocurrency, it is a basis for a whole new ecosystem around.

Just a question regarding potential abusing which we would like to avoid. I am not aware of the exact rules for creation and deletion of threads on the DO forum, but I have noticed that reward for creation of a new thread is 0.0005 points and deletion means just deduction of 0.0001 point. Maybe I am missing something as I am quite tired, but will there be anything which would prevent a user from creating a thread, getting the points, then deleting it, creating it again, getting another points, then deleting it, ... ?
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:40:25 AM

Airdrop is continuing, but "new registrations" are temporarily suspended. It will be open very soon. Keep an eye out!

Alrighty. I am already after it from a good long time lol Grin
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:05:47 AM

Uploaded two more images to DeepVault!

To verify the authenticity of these images, use the following wallet address: Dki5qb4KcfaW8wWUeBmkwkJDEM4USpdJDQ

A preview of our new signatures

My dream car, that I will own once ONION hits its true potential  Cool

HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:07:31 AM

So when can we start using the new signatures? I enjoy the look, tho member rank could be spruced up a bit.
mari4nn3

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:07:45 AM

Every points you make will effect on future airdrops starting from 16! So Work today get as much as more DeepPoints you can!

Click to access Richest DeepPoints in notable member list

DeepPoints is the next DeepOnion offering to our community. We want to reward those members who regularly contribute meaningful posts and promotional material for the wider community.

Quite simply, the more you post and the greater the number of likes you receive, the more Onions you will earn! Yes, you will actually receive Onion tokens that can be exchanged for Onions Smiley

Of course, there are caveats as we wish to defeat abuse of this system. So here are the rules:
Breaking of the rules will result in you being banned from DeepPoints and possibly the forums & airdrop

With the impending change to airdrop rules and the introduction of DeepPoints, rewards are currently 10x lower than we plan them to be. We want to introduce and monitor the system closely to ensure that users are not abusing this. We will make amendments to this value when we see fit.

We hope that you enjoy DeepPoints, our little gesture of thanks to our community for all your continued hard work and support. Together we are stronger, together we are DeepOnion!

RT: https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx/status/922875141058592768 (Deep Onion on Twitter)
Official Post: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeppoints-activated-introducing-deeppoints.4926/ (Deeppoints Activated - Introducing Deeppoints)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmT5frUmr5dSDAm44Bl3QUA_QeQOEuLeaQ7JupbySvQ? (Non global Events)

Which Forums Effected:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmT5frUmr5dSDAm44Bl3QUA_QeQOEuLeaQ7JupbySvQ? (Valid Forums)

Great and very cleaver way to increase DeepOnion community forum activity and send members to there. Would be nice if in the future we can see the deeppoints beeing traded in an exchange as a side token. Always surprised with the things you guys come up with, keep it coming.

simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:18:24 AM

The Rule will  update round 16th /40   i so excited , i always hope we have more and more people join with me , a  deeponion  coin is best altcoins with a huge community support. 
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:34:49 AM

So, I'm here in Vancouver, British Columbia and this place is pretty awesome. So much to see, and do.

Last night, while at the grocery store I found this beast. She's beautiful, and while I generally don't post random images, I feel in love with her.

She's big, strong, and meaty. It's for dinner for me and my buddy, and probably for tomorrow night too. Yes, that is a 2L bottle beside it!

This image can be verified on DeepVault using the following address: Dq5SWPQ2Ry8CztuTfZZP7cneEUDnxJGFkJ

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

Not sure why I am blacklisted? There was a problem with my signature which I fixed. Contacted one of the mods, but still nothing. Can I re-apply again or should I give up on this airdrop?

For the past week, You have 7 qualified posts on Sep23 . You need know the bursting posts rules. You can check the requirements on official forum. https://deeponion.org/community/
Just for your information, you can check by youself.

What exactly is considered "burst posting"? I only come on the forums maybe 1-2x a day myself.. so i tend to check all of my watched threads and browse for more and post a handful of times within a certain span, a couple times a day at most.  I have been accepted and all is good.. I just dont want to do anything that could possibly get me looked at wrongly..

You're burst posting if you post all your messages in a short period of time.  Like 10 messages in the same hour.   Try to come once or twice per day every day or once in a while.

For your information, I copy the link from our official forum about bursting posts required by Deeper. Please check
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/burst-posting.1459/#post-25334

Cool thank you, gigabyted explained it pretty well to me over the discord chat but this helps a lot too.

Is GigaByted part of the air drops? I believe that he's part of the rich list, but not part of the airdrop. I'm pretty sure. Someone like that should definitely be in.

Thanks mamichula for these kind word, yeah i'm in the airdrop and ive used to be in the top i bought around quite alot of them, but ive sold them (trying to get them cheaper)(and no i havent sell a single coin from the airdrop).

I'm trying to contribute as much as i can with my knowledge, trying to bring points (im more a technical guy than marketting), im on DO forum, discord and BCT (used to be on slack but not anymore).

Hey come see us on discord, nice active community over there as well.  Im nearly always online and ready to help others, hope to see you there!

Oh that's good. I was under the impression that you were not accepted. I don't know why.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

This is a very nice and exciting brand new feature of DeepOnion that will surely create more activity by the members of the community. The incentives of this feature is very good motivation for members to become creative, and it's a very positive development and great achievement by DeepOnion. Bravo dev team! Thank you so much for implementing #DeepPoints.  Cool

Click to access Richest DeepPoints in notable member list

DeepPoints is the next DeepOnion offering to our community. We want to reward those members who regularly contribute meaningful posts and promotional material for the wider community.

Quite simply, the more you post and the greater the number of likes you receive, the more Onions you will earn! Yes, you will actually receive Onion tokens that can be exchanged for Onions Smiley

With the impending change to airdrop rules and the introduction of DeepPoints, rewards are currently 10x lower than we plan them to be. We want to introduce and monitor the system closely to ensure that users are not abusing this. We will make amendments to this value when we see fit.

We hope that you enjoy DeepPoints, our little gesture of thanks to our community for all your continued hard work and support. Together we are stronger, together we are DeepOnion!

RT: https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx/status/922875141058592768 (Deep Onion on Twitter)
Official Post: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeppoints-activated-introducing-deeppoints.4926/ (Deeppoints Activated - Introducing Deeppoints)

Which Forums Effected:

Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:30:28 AM

DeepOnion Blockexplorer is not showing the correct number of Onions in my wallet. I know it is not due to coin control issues because I have not sent any onions last few days and it showed the correct amount until yesterday. It shows that I have 100% of my Onions in the wallet, doesnt even show any staked ones I received. Is it happening to anyone else or just me???
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:32:26 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 02:55:55 AM by Zmaku

I will be making DeepOnion wallpapers and I made a thread in DO forum where I will be posting all of my future works:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wallpapers-by-zmaku.5004/
There you can find links for full resolution versions.

This is first of hopefully many to come. I hope that you like it. Any feedback is welcome.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:03:27 AM

Hey guys,

Playing around with DeepVault this evening, trying to find any bugs for future releases. I was looking for a few ideas, and thus I thought - hey, there are a lot of posts of people's future cars, houses, etc.

So, I figured I'd add mine Smiley

Feast your eyes on my future car, and house!
DeepVault Verification Address: Dq5SWPQ2Ry8CztuTfZZP7cneEUDnxJGFkJ

helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:21:23 AM

Just upgraded to full member a while ago.
Can anyone check if i have a correct signature.
I am afraid that i may be disqualified due to it.
Thank you so much.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:37:27 AM

Just upgraded to full member a while ago.
Can anyone check if i have a correct signature.
I am afraid that i may be disqualified due to it.
Thank you so much.

First off, congrats on ranking up. Welcome to the wonderful world of Full Member Smiley
Your signature looks bang on. Good job! Enjoy the higher AD amount.

Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:40:38 AM

Anyone mind confirming that I updated my signature correctly?

Do I have to do anything else now that I switched from a member to a full member? Thanks in advance for the help!
linkin87

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:44:47 AM

I've voted. Our Deep Onion will be added on gate.io, one more exchange. Thank dev and all member have voted!
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:35:38 AM

I so understand with the advent of deeppoints, we have a great opportunity to earn more deeponion. The official forum is overgrown with new opportunities, which have a very positive impact on the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 [1605] 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: