Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 [1584] 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zajiczech

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:13:38 PM

You could nominate him in my giveaway for non-airdrop participants.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/penkala-giveaway-1.4767/

I have nominated him just now, he really deserves it. This first page magazine is just awesome, love it.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:14:38 PM

Gate.io - new player ( Domen Creation Date: 2017-07-21 T00:46:01Z )
DeepOnion - new player. ( First Airdrop 2017-07-21 )

Damn. IT is destiny Grin

It seems Gate.io's growth too is awesome like DeepOnion's!!

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:15:19 PM

New concept here. What do you think should we make a PDF magazine like this with all the information about DeepOnion, articles, tutorials and maybe some interviews with members of the community?
You can find all of my concepts here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-products-by-zmaku.4750/

Haha you really clever, I like that one "The community is in shock" nonetheless very creative bit of illustration, like your work man. Wink

"The community is in shock" Smiley)

From what I read all rejected account will be able to re-apply and there will be auto-acceptance mode.

Beside the shock, I like it Smiley

Miderian

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:24:13 PM

New concept here. What do you think should we make a PDF magazine like this with all the information about DeepOnion, articles, tutorials and maybe some interviews with members of the community?

Community in shock ahahah Grin

Well a lot of people asked me why I'm not in. A man has to try everything to get some attention.  Grin Grin Grin

Hahaha man nice front cover. You are talented.
And those lines hehe great stuff.
Again beautiful design.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Miderian

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:31:49 PM

Guys the forum moderators will ban those who post identification information for airdrops (eth address, username etc) and comments like "joined airdrop", "thanks for the coins". They had started deleting airdrop threads and now will ban users who respond in above mentioned way on the forum. Be careful and don't get banned. The original post for reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2284373.0

Thank you for reminder.
Well it is annoying to hear every time the same word and those post are low quality.
I have nothing against these rules.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
banhmycoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:35:46 PM

wow i impressed with deep onion , a huge community with +1600  page so fast  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
spov

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:36:36 PM

What do you think will be the value of Deep Onion once everyone leaves after thé airdrop ?

This is what worries about this project, too much free coins

I dont know what drives price now? I mean ...how do you use onions except for speculation?
I guess 90% drop is very possible.
Do you think people will start jumping ship even before last rounds? I was thinking about that.
If no bright ideas emerge in next 2 month, whats the point to hold it. Better to invest in BTC or ETH and and pray for ICOs to bring cash into the ecosystem.
I ave like tons of shitty coins from airdrops, they cost 5-20 USD in overall value. These i will hold for sure, just curious what will happen. But ONIONS? Too much cash is tempting.

Airdrop is similar to mining. Big miners get a lot of coins because they have more machines. Some miners hold a lot of coins because they see a potential in it and some dump to earn because that's what miners do, they profit by mining. In the Deep Onion airdrop, we can see the similarity with those who were able to get coins via the airdrop. Remember that not all holders obtained their Deep Onion via airdrop. There are also miners who are using ASICs to mine. I bet some even have big mining farms. As we all know, when a coin is profitable, miners flock to it in an instant.

The price of a coin is always driven by supply and demand. Demand for trading, investment or real world use. Real life usage of Deep Onion coin will come later because the coin is still young, just 4 months old. Value is being added to Deep Onion even as we speak. The devs/admins/mods are hard at work. We just have to be patient.  Smiley

Airdrop is quite different from mining.

Investment:
Mining - People invest money in hardware and hence carefully pick what crypto to mine.
Airdrop -  It requires no money investment and hence people are not very specific about what they join.

Dumping:
Mining - People don't dump just like that because they paid for it
Airdrop- Not the case. It is just free money most of the cases. I say "most of the cases" because some of them require investing your time.

Return for investment:
Mining - Diminishing, as the difficult of mining increases
Airdrop - Almost does not change

There are many other differences. They both have many things dissimilar than similar.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:37:56 PM

Guys the forum moderators will ban those who post identification information for airdrops (eth address, username etc) and comments like "joined airdrop", "thanks for the coins". They had started deleting airdrop threads and now will ban users who respond in above mentioned way on the forum. Be careful and don't get banned. The original post for reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2284373.0

Thank you for reminder.
Well it is annoying to hear every time the same word and those post are low quality.
I have nothing against these rules.

It's a shame to get there, but it seems logical. Every time Moderators warn but no one pays attention to the rules. They are forced to use the great means to avoid polluting the forum with messages that have no interest.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:41:22 PM

I wished this was a true edition, we could at last know more about Deeper Smiley

Nicely done there!
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:44:23 PM

What do you think will be the value of Deep Onion once everyone leaves after thé airdrop ?

I dont know what drives price now? I mean ...how do you use onions except for speculation?
Do you think people will start jumping ship even before last rounds? I was thinking about that.
If no bright ideas emerge in next 2 month, whats the point to hold it. Better to invest in BTC or ETH and and pray for ICOs to bring cash into the ecosystem.
I ave like tons of shitty coins from airdrops, they cost 5-20 USD in overall value. These i will hold for sure, just curious what will happen. But ONIONS? Too much cash is tempting.

Airdrop is similar to mining. Big miners get a lot of coins because they have more machines. Some miners hold a lot of coins because they see a potential in it and some dump to earn because that's what miners do, they profit by mining. In the Deep Onion airdrop, we can see the similarity with those who were able to get coins via the airdrop. Remember that not all holders obtained their Deep Onion via airdrop. There are also miners who are using ASICs to mine. I bet some even have big mining farms. As we all know, when a coin is profitable, miners flock to it in an instant.

The price of a coin is always driven by supply and demand. Demand for trading, investment or real world use. Real life usage of Deep Onion coin will come later because the coin is still young, just 4 months old. Value is being added to Deep Onion even as we speak. The devs/admins/mods are hard at work. We just have to be patient.  Smiley

Investment:
Mining - People invest money in hardware and hence carefully pick what crypto to mine.
Airdrop -  It requires no money investment and hence people are not very specific about what they join.

Dumping:
Airdrop- Not the case. It is just free money most of the cases. I say "most of the cases" because some of them require investing your time.

Return for investment:

There are many other differences. They both have many things dissimilar than similar.

DeepOnion not like other airdrops.
Contribution for community = onions.
Investment here it is human resources
You can't just got onions from 3-4 accounts for free (like in other airdrops) Cool
So it is almost like as mining Grin

fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:46:51 PM

lol DeepOnion magazine, thats gold.  pure gold.  Deeper probably lives in siberia, eating potatoes made by babushka, while tending his industrial size onion farm.  At the same time fending off the bears.
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:47:12 PM

Thank you all for your great support. It is a real honor to be a part of this community.
I will get wrinkles around my eyes from constant smiling. (That gives me an idea, i will try to make something from that Smiley)

I promise that I will continue to try my best to support this project. I think I'm becoming addicted!  Grin

gigabyted

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

Investment:

Dumping:

Return for investment:

DeepOnion not like other airdrops.
Contribution for community = onions.
Investment here it is human resources
You can't just got onions from 3-4 accounts for free (like in other airdrops) Cool
So it is almost like as mining Grin

The biggest difference is about the risks, mining you need to front alot of cash and over time the risk decrease.  Airdrop there's no real risk, you invest a bit of your time.  But the amount of time is so much less than the amount of risk you take with mining.
Fenri11

Activity: 142

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:53:33 PM

Got Mondays pic added to the thread: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/ssowellsvt-cars-shelby-gt500-week.4791/

Check it out here: http://img.pixady.com/2017/10/571419_shelby4.jpg

Use DkeRD5r8RQbPiFJ1hsQkkLs5mA35CYBA7W To Verify
I'm verify and it's work fine.
Nice car, Buddy

Congratulations, your document (C:/Users/Fen/Documents/571419_shelby4.jpg, 96969 bytes) is authentic and unaltered since the time of last registration on the DeepOnion Blockchain!
 - Your document hash has been found at Block 161334 (1988 confirmations).
  - The document was registered on Sun Oct 22 18:12:47 2017 in the DeepOnion Blockchain.
  - The transaction ID is 03b60af5a4b63f39e1e879cc3d012a9a12e74bb27287a071d2afd81287909302.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:00:27 PM

Hi Folks we are now at the 15th  DeepOnion of 40 Airdrops.  It's getting exciting!

#DeepOnion15thAirdrops
#Roadtosuccess
#DeepOnionHybridCryptoCurrency

gigabyted

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

DeepOnion release about 20k coins per week for mining, so in order to receives the equivalence of a airdrop for a hero member (about 800 coins a week), someone would need 4% of the network, this is about 40ghs (near 1ths now).  And the biggest asic available right now is the A2000 which does 1.6ghs and is listed at around 2600$.  So a required investment of about 65k$ would be equivalent to a normal airdrop, and im not even talking about 2x and more...

And there's new asic that are coming out in the following weeks/months so the miner will need to get rid of his actual rig and migrate to the new one...

As a long time miner, i can tell that mining is much harder than airdrop.

The only real relation with mining and airdrop is you get coins after the process! Smiley
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:19:02 PM

DeepOnion release about 20k coins per week for mining, so in order to receives the equivalence of a airdrop for a hero member (about 800 coins a week), someone would need 4% of the network, this is about 40ghs (near 1ths now).  And the biggest asic available right now is the A2000 which does 1.6ghs and is listed at around 2600$.  So a required investment of about 65k$ would be equivalent to a normal airdrop, and im not even talking about 2x and more...

And there's new asic that are coming out in the following weeks/months so the miner will need to get rid of his actual rig and migrate to the new one...

The only real relation with mining and airdrop is you get coins after the process! Smiley

So how much coin we get with an Asic A2000? Anyway is better to get coins from airdrop and only to try mining a few coins or better mining other altcoins and buy Onions.
jokerlu

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

Hi guys, you can see the new application in DeepOnion official forum, it's called DeepPoints sounds good, let's wait and see how it works.

gigabyted

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:24:40 PM

So how much coin we get with an Asic A2000? Anyway is better to get coins from airdrop and only to try mining a few coins or better mining other altcoins and buy Onions.

I think a single A2000 right now gets you about 4-5 coins per day at most...  And you can buy that on the exchange for about 3$, i think the choice is easy! Smiley

Keep in mind that there's only 2,880 new coins per day out there (mined) for a network that is around 1,000 ghs
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:26:06 PM

Hi guys, you can see the new application in DeepOnion official forum, it's called DeepPoints sounds good, let's wait and see how it works.

I'm sure it will appeal to all Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 [1584] 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: