Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 [1565] 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:49:06 PM

I can just say Impresive like its creator Cheesy
Very good page and design... Like it a lot. Wouldnt change anything, just add some detail mentioned earlier...
Maybe just soften lines between different background colors...

I wounder on what domain will be this new page on: deeponion.org?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:51:59 PM

Anyone else have problem with https://deeponion.info?
When I try to open airdrop stats there I got dcrstats

I am having problem with deeponion.info too. When I try to access, my browser prompt me that it is not a safe site. And after I ignore and click on  “visit site anyway”, it bring me to dcrstats as well.

please feedback about new planned page if you have any suggestion please make it now
https://impressive.im/htmlfordeeper/index.html

The new webpage is looking good and modern, tested on mobile and computer and it is working well.
spov

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:34:20 PM

This is my first airdrop that I applied sadly got rejected a month ago with suspicious activity. Just wanna know if I could re apply again?  Cheesy
Still  believes this coin cold offer alot more . Nice to see deep vault launch.
Yes, you can re-apply.
Try to find out why you were rejected. It might be a misunderstanding that can be cleared.
But for now the airdrop registration is temporarily suspended. There will be a new set or rules out. Keep watch the DO forum for the latest updates: https://deeponion.org/community/
Good luck with your next application. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:39:38 PM

Guys when about the new rules coming out?
I'am very courious for new rules, i hope can help to improve the situation Smiley
spov

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:52:46 PM

About Bitcointalk User ID, just point your mouse on your username and look in the left downside corner, in the end of url there is your user ID (5 numbers). This is the easiest way to do that as I know.
The user id can be shorter or longer than 5 digits. As of now the maximum length is 6 digits. It can be 1-6 digits long.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Manhcoin86

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:54:21 PM

I'am very courious for new rules, i hope can help to improve the situation Smiley
f you miss one week posting over 10 valid posts you will be excluded from only that week’s distribution. if you don’t follow the 10 post rule for a cumulative 3 weeks, then you will be excluded from future distribution permanently.
Valid period is 14 Jul 2017 5:00 to 21 Jul 2017 05:00 for counting posts and next round we will start counting from 21 Jul 2017 05:00 to 28 Jul 2017 05:00 to 4 Aug 2017 and so on.
DO NOT Copy paste or create posts that can create trouble for people. Your posts should be productive and helpful and unique.
Application to the Airdrop has to be at least 1 day before otherwise, we may skip you for that round. And also rank updates have to be 1 day before to be included.
Payments start after completing the valid posts checking about 09:30 UTC the same day.
If you carry an ONION wallet address different than what you applied within your profile area, we will accept the one which is confirmed with us. Do not change from your profile the ONION wallet used at the application and if you have to you must contact us or we may skip you.

You can refer to the new rules here : https://impressive.im/htmlfordeeper/index.html
guelmi92

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:12:53 PM

I am having problem with deeponion.info too. When I try to access, my browser prompt me that it is not a safe site. And after I ignore and click on  “visit site anyway”, it bring me to dcrstats as well.

I've got the same problem with firefox but without solution
Error code : SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN"

Deeponion airdrop stats is not available now
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:19:43 PM

f you miss one week posting over 10 valid posts you will be excluded from only that week’s distribution. if you don’t follow the 10 post rule for a cumulative 3 weeks, then you will be excluded from future distribution permanently.
Valid period is 14 Jul 2017 5:00 to 21 Jul 2017 05:00 for counting posts and next round we will start counting from 21 Jul 2017 05:00 to 28 Jul 2017 05:00 to 4 Aug 2017 and so on.
DO NOT Copy paste or create posts that can create trouble for people. Your posts should be productive and helpful and unique.
Application to the Airdrop has to be at least 1 day before otherwise, we may skip you for that round. And also rank updates have to be 1 day before to be included.
Payments start after completing the valid posts checking about 09:30 UTC the same day.
If you carry an ONION wallet address different than what you applied within your profile area, we will accept the one which is confirmed with us. Do not change from your profile the ONION wallet used at the application and if you have to you must contact us or we may skip you.

You can refer to the new rules here : https://impressive.im/htmlfordeeper/index.html

Those are not new rules, they are current rules. New rules will be announced before 16th airdrop. At the moment all of the new applications are temporary suspended until after 15th round is finished.
Nobody except devs know what new rules will be like (possibly even devs don't have complete set of rules finalized yet) so it is waste of time to keep guessing, we just have to wait and see.
Until then everybody should keep contributing and spreading the news about this project so we could all benefit from it together.

brubic

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

Still yesterday there were no problems with the site's work, maybe there is a technical work or an update
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:05:02 PM

3994 Members registered on DeepOnion Official Forum ... So soon too touch 4k mark ! Proud to be a part of fastest growing community Smiley
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:07:51 PM

Anyone out there, who can help me out with my question please? Thanks in advance  Smiley

I've got a question about staking:

If I have 2 addresses, 1 airdrop and 1 'working' address, do I need to keep an eye out for my airdrop address when I want to leave my wallet open for the purpose of staking? For example, if I should receive a staking reward, do them coins in the airdrop address get touched, like with 'regular movement' as explained in the How To Fix The Block Explorer Airdrop Wallet Balance Of Onion link?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Lumining

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:16:19 PM

signature check

Is it a problem if you center your signature? I don't think so?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lumining

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:18:19 PM

Anyone out there, who can help me out with my question please? Thanks in advance  Smiley

I've got a question about staking:

If I have 2 addresses, 1 airdrop and 1 'working' address, do I need to keep an eye out for my airdrop address when I want to leave my wallet open for the purpose of staking? For example, if I should receive a staking reward, do them coins in the airdrop address get touched, like with 'regular movement' as explained in the How To Fix The Block Explorer Airdrop Wallet Balance Of Onion link?

Your wallet total is staking, it doesn't matter on which address your coins are as long as all your coins are in your wallet that's staking. I have multiple addresses too but all in my main wallet an I get my staking reward from all of the coins in my wallet.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lumining

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:21:07 PM

Yes I have the same problem on Google Chrome browser. I think the site is down temporarily.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:29:44 PM

I've got the same problem with firefox but without solution
Error code : SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN"

Deeponion airdrop stats is not available now
it looks issue related ssl certificate we informed creator of 3rd party stats site. I hope things get back to normal soon.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

3994 Members registered on DeepOnion Official Forum ... So soon too touch 4k mark ! Proud to be a part of fastest growing community Smiley
With new coming rules we will just make it soaring! to the levels unheard...

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Mulavad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:35:58 PM

Maybe someone haven't seen this yet.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-signature-wanted-call-to-community.4759/

DeepOnion need your ideas about signatures.
we contacted two professional signature maker we dont want to lose time with this. So send your feedback we will check these

That is very professional. We have many cryptocurrencies where devs do nothing and not interested in their project.
And here everyone is watching every little detail. Good job.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Fenri11

Activity: 142

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:51:36 PM

It's so fast. When i joined 1,5 months ago the number is around is 1500+

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Rico57x

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:55:42 PM

Does anyone know if a Facebook campaign is planned?

The Facebook campaign could help increase the visibility of Deeponion Smiley

gerad09

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:06:04 PM

Does anyone know if a Facebook campaign is planned?

The Facebook campaign could help increase the visibility of Deeponion Smiley
Yeah i totally agree with you, Facebook ads could increase popularity of DeepOnion, also it would bring many new members to the DeepOnion forum.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 [1565] 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: