Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 [1570] 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:28:12 AM

Thanks to the dev team for their hard work in this forum I pray to God to be successful. Thanks I already received the 14TH airdrop and God Bless us all.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amktt

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:31:51 AM

I cannot wait to see the new rules. I'm looking forward to it, as if it was an anticipated new episode of a favorite television show.
yeah dude, the new rules is like waiting GoT next episode. you have to wait for another week to know about it  Grin Grin
Fenri11

Activity: 142

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:35:01 AM

I cannot wait to see the new rules. I'm looking forward to it, as if it was an anticipated new episode of a favorite television show.

Dont hold your breathe it may take a week or two more still to come out. Also from the sounds of it seems like things are going to maybe not get harder but still be as selective in the process. Not sure what to fully expect but I

think one thing you can kind of expect is that the new rules will require more participation on DeepOnion forums. I think if this happens it is a good change moving forward because as much as bitcointalk is good this thread gets

really cluttered and it can be quite hard to find good information quick. If the shift focuses more on DeepOnion forums then we can easily attain the information we need while being cohesive as a big group. I look forward to the

changes too and welcome them with open arms!

Either way, I hope they ease the rules for joining the airdrop, that way more people can hodl the coins and stabilize it.  Not all people have the skill for contributing to the community.  But these people will hodl the coins till the very end including myself Smiley. Some members of the airdrop have contributed in a big way, but they are also the ones who dump the coins just my two cents Smiley

On the other hand, if you losen the requirements there are just more people waiting to dump free coins. Not sure if that really stabilizes the coin as you say.

That's to predict. It is clear that with the new rules, it will do good for the onion because more people will be able to access the airdrop. Except that many people are not serious and prefer to dump their parts
It is a risk to take, but I think the Dev have already thought about this situation.
Yeah, hopefully developers have a plan to overcome the dumpers if the rules are simpilified.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

New real life DeepOnion item is here. Let's work together to make this a reality in near future.

You can find other designs of this series in my posts in this thread or in the thread that I made just for this in DeepOnion forum:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-products-by-zmaku.4750/

As always any feedback is welcome.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:49:03 AM

New real life DeepOnion item is here. Let's work together to make this a reality in near future.

You can find other designs of this series in my posts in this thread or in the thread that I made just for this in DeepOnion forum:

This card looks very good. Would be cool in future have cards with onion balances. Maybe it can be possible after smart contracts !

Fenri11

Activity: 142

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:49:18 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 11:16:42 AM by Fenri11

Another great design from Zmaku. The colour is "strong", I like it Cheesy

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:50:14 AM

Best card I have ever seen. Keep up the good works.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cane1989

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:56:51 AM

when i can receive deeponion !!!
hooh..

Does anyone read the rules of airdrop? Cheesy
On official page of Deep Onion you can find that rules.
But now registration is temporarily closed. Here is the link where can get more information.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/registration-is-temporarily-closed-stay-tuned.4687/

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:57:14 AM

The maps look of course simply gorgeous: both color and design!
Is it possible in theory to create such cards? This does not go against the basic concept of the anonymity of the coin? After all, using cards is the easiest way to get the most out of the owner.
altfinance

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:04:23 AM

Dont hold your breathe it may take a week or two more still to come out. Also from the sounds of it seems like things are going to maybe not get harder but still be as selective in the process. Not sure what to fully expect but I

think one thing you can kind of expect is that the new rules will require more participation on DeepOnion forums. I think if this happens it is a good change moving forward because as much as bitcointalk is good this thread gets

really cluttered and it can be quite hard to find good information quick. If the shift focuses more on DeepOnion forums then we can easily attain the information we need while being cohesive as a big group. I look forward to the

Either way, I hope they ease the rules for joining the airdrop, that way more people can hodl the coins and stabilize it.  Not all people have the skill for contributing to the community.  But these people will hodl the coins till the very end including myself Smiley. Some members of the airdrop have contributed in a big way, but they are also the ones who dump the coins just my two cents Smiley

On the other hand, if you losen the requirements there are just more people waiting to dump free coins. Not sure if that really stabilizes the coin as you say.

You can not make the price of a coin go up or stay at a certain level for so long by just holding it. Other people must see value in it so that they also would want to use it to pay something over the internet or keep it as an investment or store of value.  In this way, demand will be created so that even those selling will not affect the price very much because there will be those willing to buy the coin. There is also the issue of trading volume. A few people holding a big percentage of the coin but refuses to sell will not create a big trading volume for the coin. If a coin is not traded heavily by a lot of people, the chances of that coin reaching the big exchanges will be low.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
matheussiq8

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

Late to the airdrop but really nice project. Congrats!
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

Best card I have ever seen. Keep up the good works.
If indeed such a debit card could exist it would be great. The ability to withdraw money from an ATM with a deeponion balance would really be cool. Sometimes dreams come true.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:14:40 AM

Either way, I hope they ease the rules for joining the airdrop, that way more people can hodl the coins and stabilize it.  Not all people have the skill for contributing to the community.  But these people will hodl the coins till the very end including myself Smiley. Some members of the airdrop have contributed in a big way, but they are also the ones who dump the coins just my two cents Smiley

You can not make the price of a coin go up or stay at a certain level for so long by just holding it. Other people must see value in it so that they also would want to use it to pay something over the internet or keep it as an investment or store of value.  In this way, demand will be created so that even those selling will not affect the price very much because there will be those willing to buy the coin. There is also the issue of trading volume. A few people holding a big percentage of the coin but refuses to sell will not create a big trading volume for the coin. If a coin is not traded heavily by a lot of people, the chances of that coin reaching the big exchanges will be low.

Better decentralization will be realised closer to the end of the airdrop, I think people have the wrong expectations when it comes to DeepOnion and want to see the project bloom in less than three months, the airdrop condition is to hold the coin there is nothing we can do about that but stick to the rules. Our development and features will create demand and closer to completion of the drop we should have a much clearer picture on the value of the coin. Its a long term project and we need to respect that. Everything else need to grow organically.
cigaLeider

Activity: 390
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:29:38 AM

Wow dude...This looks fantastic! i hope we all get one in a near future! I'll go reserve a hole in my wallet Cheesy
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

Maybe someone haven't seen this yet.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-signature-wanted-call-to-community.4759/

DeepOnion need your ideas about signatures.
we contacted two professional signature maker we dont want to lose time with this. So send your feedback we will check these

That is very professional. We have many cryptocurrencies where devs do nothing and not interested in their project.
And here everyone is watching every little detail. Good job.
Thank you for feedback we all good care our project starting from dev team to community.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
spov

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:40:58 AM

I dedicated this wallpaper to all who work hard for DeepOnion project. Cheesy

#DeepOnion
#DeepOnion40Airdrops

Yes, it definitely does. It is the case with everything in life. When you put a lot of effort, dedication and Deep Work into any task, you will reap a huge amount of rewards. By Deep Work I mean focussed work (http://calnewport.com/books/deep-work/) but pun intended!

spov

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:42:57 AM

Does anyone know if a Facebook campaign is planned?

The Facebook campaign could help increase the visibility of Deeponion Smiley
Please post the same in the DO forum. There you would get faster answers. The forum is bustling with activity 24/7 and you can expect almost instantaneous answers.

spov

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

please feedback about new planned page if you have any suggestion please make it now
https://impressive.im/htmlfordeeper/index.html

Scrolling to the bottom of the webpage, in the download section, you have an astronaut's figure. DO gaining a huge success is our belief and the features, reviews and the strong community already convey that in a polished manner. Therefore the figure is redundant and we don't need to include it. It takes away the professional look of the website.

ThomasK2005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:58:46 AM

https://i.imgur.com/tpHgJlq.jpg
THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!

Good work @zmaku!

that would be a dream  Grin
kazzzidy

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

Will changes be implemented by voting later on in Q4?
I am desperately waiting to be part of decision-making in different cases regarding deep onion. How will verifying the wallet work and what is the price of a deep onion vote?

Q1 2018 has so many cool features coming!

Pages: « 1 ... 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 [1570] 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: