Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 [1609] 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:50:15 AM

Does anyone know if the coin control feature can be used via RPC commands on the Linux wallet deamon?

I'm attempting to automate some payment processes so I can distribute some coins, however the documentaion for the RPC interface is a little scarce and I don't want to empty out my Airdrop wallet accidentally!

Code:
sendfrom <fromaccount> <toDeepOnionaddress> <amount> [minconf=1] [comment] [comment-to]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:51:32 AM

If I understood this well, old DO airdrop participants will now receive smaller amount of onions weekly and by posting on official DO forum you can earn deeppoints, which can be withdrawed for Onios correct ?  
By now, even new users who register on official DO forum can earn some onions by posting there right ? This would surely lead to high number of new users on DO forum.
What is with users like me, I was rejected 3 weeks ago because of low quality posts, and I was planing to became Member here, be active on DO forum, and then re-apply for airdrop. What has changed now with these new rules for such cases ?

As far as I understand, the old airdrop every friday will continue. But not all the Onions will be distributed on Friday. Some of the Onions will be kept by the team and distributed to the DeepOnion Forum participants based on the DeepPoints they earn. They will probably do another smaller airdrop for this on Saturdays or Sundays.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:56:31 AM

I continue to work on music mix series with promotional jingle, and share them in my music public groups in VK.
Second mix genre is Deep House / Tech House
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deep-music-onion-idea-1.2355/

Post with the first mix already got 11k views in VK. I'll try to produce them every week! You are welcome to share the mix wherever you want, so that more people will hear about DeepOnion  Cool

Download: http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/Q2I0WfIO/file.html
Listen Online: Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/alexander-smachniy/deeponion-vol-1
11k views, damn. It is very nice promotion.Thanks and Keep UP Cool

rroyk

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:05:26 AM

I was rejected in the previous airdrop
should i need to put myself for review ?
as i dont think i need to because i applied at nearly end of week so cant match the posting 10 post requirement .
help please.
thanks
rroyk

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:07:34 AM

I continue to work on music mix series with promotional jingle, and share them in my music public groups in VK.
Second mix genre is Deep House / Tech House
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deep-music-onion-idea-1.2355/

Post with the first mix already got 11k views in VK. I'll try to produce them every week! You are welcome to share the mix wherever you want, so that more people will hear about DeepOnion  Cool

Download: http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/Q2I0WfIO/file.html
Listen Online: Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/alexander-smachniy/deeponion-vol-1

Thats preety impresive work and 11K views is awesome count.
will be waiting to see more.
best of luck keep the good work.
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:08:07 AM

If I understood this well, old DO airdrop participants will now receive smaller amount of onions weekly and by posting on official DO forum you can earn deeppoints, which can be withdrawed for Onios correct ?  
By now, even new users who register on official DO forum can earn some onions by posting there right ? This would surely lead to high number of new users on DO forum.
What is with users like me, I was rejected 3 weeks ago because of low quality posts, and I was planing to became Member here, be active on DO forum, and then re-apply for airdrop. What has changed now with these new rules for such cases ?

As far as I understand, the old airdrop every friday will continue. But not all the Onions will be distributed on Friday. Some of the Onions will be kept by the team and distributed to the DeepOnion Forum participants based on the DeepPoints they earn. They will probably do another smaller airdrop for this on Saturdays or Sundays.
I think the fund for every friday airdrop shouldnt be affected because of the airdrop to be made for the DO DeepPoints.  Hopefully it will be like this so that the airdrop for DeepPoints will just serve as an another incentive for those who are active in the official DO community.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:14:18 AM

I think the fund for every friday airdrop shouldnt be affected because of the airdrop to be made for the DO DeepPoints.  Hopefully it will be like this so that the airdrop for DeepPoints will just serve as an another incentive for those who are active in the official DO community.

It seems logical for me. So by this new system, every new user could participate in those "small" airdrops I suppose.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

From what I understand the new way of earning Onions on the DO forum is an add on to the old airdrop, this was made in order to incentivize people to help the project grow and reward those who are already doing it. Which I find really helpful and intelligent. For now I have no idea what will happen to the old airdrop and it's rules, we will have to wait and see, just wait the devs are making a lot of effort to improve this project, we should at least support them!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:22:01 AM

Finally i reach Full Member Smiley

What a long road when i enter in cryptoworld ....

So happy Full Member to me, i waiting with impatience new signature setup. I really like the new one Wink

And at most point, i can finally wear my avatar, ho yeah Wink

Next step, Sr Member!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:24:13 AM

as i dont think i need to because i applied at nearly end of week so cant match the posting 10 post requirement .
help please.
thanks

we said many many many many and many times....
if you think to be eligible to join airdrop just push that button for apply just when you are 100% sure you have all requirments for join and respect all rules, now i dont know if you are rejected just be quite and try to see if devs will review your request.
but always before apply for airdrop make sure you are ok asking in forum for signature post etc... then you can apply and let them review your position
Ligrev

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:24:16 AM

So happy Full Member to me, i waiting with impatience new signature setup. I really like the new one Wink

Next step, Sr Member!

Congratulations man! Smiley
Next Milestone for me will be Member in 2 Weeks! Cool
It's getting a bit harder now that we have 2 Accounts to maintain (Here and in the DeepOnio0n Forum...)  Grin
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:29:00 AM

From what I understand the new way of earning Onions on the DO forum is an add on to the old airdrop, this was made in order to incentivize people to help the project grow and reward those who are already doing it. Which I find really helpful and intelligent. For now I have no idea what will happen to the old airdrop and it's rules, we will have to wait and see, just wait the devs are making a lot of effort to improve this project, we should at least support them!

I think that a small amount of the regular Airdrop supply will be taken away to distribute them as a small additional airdrop.
How many or if you even get any Onions at all in this extra airdrop is based on your DeepPoint Count.
We have to wait and see what the excat numbers are.
spov

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:33:53 AM

help please.
thanks
There is a change in the airdrop rules. After that rejected participants will get a chance to get into the airdrops. DeepPoints is a feature to reward actual supporters.

Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:49:44 AM

Correct me if i'm not right but i heard that we can only withdraw 10% of amount onions we have in our wallet if we want to continue receiving every friday ? Roll Eyes Huh
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:01:47 AM

DeepPoints

Verify the following image using owner address
DhZttWXLBqVQdi58veXwxjkpPxW5nbZuq7

Zmaku

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:19:25 AM

I will be making DeepOnion wallpapers and I made a thread in DO forum where I will be posting all of my future works:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wallpapers-by-zmaku.5004/
There you can find links for full resolution versions.

This is first of hopefully many to come. I hope that you like it. Any feedback is welcome.

This hoodie nails it every time. Nice work man.
I didn't delete a picture when quoting this on purpose it deserves to be edited lots of times. Cool

Thank you very much. I'll have very busy rest of the week IRL but I will try to make a few more in my spare time.

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:20:35 AM

Correct me if i'm not right but i heard that we can only withdraw 10% of amount onions we have in our wallet if we want to continue receiving every friday ? Roll Eyes Huh
This is correct. You also have to be careful when transfering your Onions. Please read up on the "coin control feature", which you absolutely must use if you want to move your coins without risking to get blacklisted.
If you move coins without the coin control feature, the rest of your coins will be transacted to a new internal address (for anonymity) and your airdrop address will then be left with 0% coins.

Don't send Onions until you really know what you are doing. Practice with 1 Onion at a time until you understand how to use coin control without moving the rest of your coins out of your airdrop wallet.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:23:03 AM

Next step, Sr Member!
Gratzz , more onion will come to your wallet xD. And btw how about use deeponion avatar? hehe
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:47:29 AM

How i can get DeepPoints on official forum or is not already fully functionality? I have 0 DeepPoints and want to get some.
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:48:42 AM

I Don't understand totally new rules, friday airdrop is smaller now or it's the same? How can i earn DeepPoints on official forum?
Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 [1609] 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: