Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100544 times)
artusa79

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 02:59:56 PM

Hi to everyone
I'm waiting my Withdrawal since 3 days, it's normal??? but Withdrawal was confirmed
and...
Its a week that is impossibile to play multipler, because i receive this alert:

Roll failed reason: No valid account is signed in

WTF?
Any idea?

"No valid account is signed in" means You have been banned.

Banned?? I don't have any other account, just one, and do nothing for this, really!!

Was it a big amount to withdraw?

not big, but a lot, and obviously does not respond to emails.
But is possible that we cannot know who is behind this site and report it?
This A.....e steals money and does what it wants?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 10:10:18 PM

FYI, coinpot conversion for BTC seems to be stuck around $17k. If I withdraw with DOGE, or even LTC the value is far higher. So odd the conversion rate is incredibly varied by crypto.

Marina_5

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:54:36 AM

Hi to everybody,
I'm waiting for my payment since 23, December, and still there's no sign of it. In the "list of the most recent bitcoin core payouts" the payments end with the date of December, 23.
Can it be because of the holidays?
dabbur

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:18:16 AM

Hi to everybody,
I'm waiting for my payment since 23, December, and still there's no sign of it. In the "list of the most recent bitcoin core payouts" the payments end with the date of December, 23.

on monday should be the next payment
dabbur

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:24:52 AM

FYI, coinpot conversion for BTC seems to be stuck around $17k. If I withdraw with DOGE, or even LTC the value is far higher. So odd the conversion rate is incredibly varied by crypto.

conversion rate for btc is not really stuck, it flips since few months from second to second. yesterday I converted tokens to btc several times and the rate varied from 0.0000000041 to 0.0000000065
Marina_5

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 12:32:44 PM

Hi to everybody,

on monday should be the next payment
Thank you, I'll be waiting for Monday, then)
Silasftw

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:02:53 PM

Hey guys!

Im new to cryptocurrency and found coinpot.  Im a bit curious, I read old messages here, and my "bonus bitcoin" is giving me 3 satochis always. Even the current average is 3 it says.

Isnt that insanely little? even for this? Its 0.000077 USD, I am really trying to  convince myself that its worth it to grind these 7 faucets haha. But on Moonbitcoin is usually 2 satochis after 15 min even. 

I just think its nice with everything in same spot etc.

I am also using freebitco.in and bit.shark. Bit shark is pretty cool because I kinda often get around 30-100 satochis per click.

Any others big good ones I shouldnt miss out?
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 08:46:58 PM

Hey guys!

Im new to cryptocurrency .....

You're a bit late, or at least in the wrong time.
No faucet has ever paid a lot, except of a few new ones on start which then mostly went bankrupt or turned into scam when they couldn't pay out.
Right now crypto prices, espacially BTC are so high that literally ALL legit faucets have cut down big time on their pay, where Bonusbitcoin is surely one of the biggest examples.

Freebitco has done that over a year ago already, turning their site into a gambling site with a tiny little faucet aside, others are following now.

You will have to realize that under ALL circumstances ALL legit faucets in existence pay less than the minimum wage in Bangladesh would be.
In the last two years, while BTC was down to 3k at it's lowest point, there was the chance for BTC to rise, which is what happened now, meaning all the ones who claimed from a faucet while 100 sat were worth just so $0.003 and held them, will now have $0.025 from the same 100 sat, or in other words they got the value of their claims multiplied by a factor of 8.
Still, IFFFFFF those had taken on a regular job that paid slightly more than the minimum wage in Bangladesh and had straight forward bought BTC from their salary, they would have gotten more BTC and still got an 8x increase in value.

In short: Faucets are for newbies to get a risk free start into the crypto world, figuring out how things work without putting up your own money, but other than that faucets are a plain waste of time.
Only in my personal case (retired with finances secure and an overload of spare time on my hands) collecting some cryptos from faucets, while not caring about possible gains or losses in value, is a fun way of spending my time.
Silasftw

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 09:11:53 PM

Hey guys!

Im new to cryptocurrency .....

You're a bit late, or at least in the wrong time.
No faucet has ever paid a lot, except of a few new ones on start which then mostly went bankrupt or turned into scam when they couldn't pay out.
Right now crypto prices, espacially BTC are so high that literally ALL legit faucets have cut down big time on their pay, where Bonusbitcoin is surely one of the biggest examples.

Freebitco has done that over a year ago already, turning their site into a gambling site with a tiny little faucet aside, others are following now.

You will have to realize that under ALL circumstances ALL legit faucets in existence pay less than the minimum wage in Bangladesh would be.
In the last two years, while BTC was down to 3k at it's lowest point, there was the chance for BTC to rise, which is what happened now, meaning all the ones who claimed from a faucet while 100 sat were worth just so $0.003 and held them, will now have $0.025 from the same 100 sat, or in other words they got the value of their claims multiplied by a factor of 8.
Still, IFFFFFF those had taken on a regular job that paid slightly more than the minimum wage in Bangladesh and had straight forward bought BTC from their salary, they would have gotten more BTC and still got an 8x increase in value.

In short: Faucets are for newbies to get a risk free start into the crypto world, figuring out how things work without putting up your own money, but other than that faucets are a plain waste of time.
Only in my personal case (retired with finances secure and an overload of spare time on my hands) collecting some cryptos from faucets, while not caring about possible gains or losses in value, is a fun way of spending my time.

Thanks for the answer! Hmm this is a real bummer, because I find it really, fun to witness how your accounts grows, Its a bit silly actually,  I can gamble away a couple of hundred dollars in a  sportsbet but on the same time I am now sitting almost 24/7 at like 10 sites to grind small bucks getting happy if I get a 1+ dollar a month Tongue.

I just figured that I do it since I work from home anyway because of Corona, and when I play dota for example I tab out and do the 7 faucets when im dead sometimes Tongue

But yeah been doing it many many hours for 21 days now and I am at 70 doge for example that is 0.31 usd....

But I have also started to "Invest" or stake as its called, I have for example at crypto.com, and Im thinking of investing 1 ETH at https://www.cakedefi.com/ I see many sites offer kinda sick CAY if you take it in their own currency, sure its a gamble because it can become worthless but you still dont risk your original investment, so its exciting!

So if you have some investment tips as well let me know, and I grind the 0.00007$ faucets on the same time ;>
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 09:32:36 PM

So if you have some investment tips as well let me know, and I grind the 0.00007$ faucets on the same time ;>

If you're in it for the money, I got 2 tips.

1) Do NOT trust ANYONE in the crypto world, it's the wild west of money and if someone can cheat you out of your money, 99 out of 100 will do just that.
The VAST majority of all so called crypto investment sites are plain scam who make big promises but don't pay.
Always keep in mind: If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

2) Whatever you can do different from grinding faucets, including walking through the streets searching for pennies on the ground or picking returnable bottles from dust bins in the park will make more money than all the (legit) faucets combined ever will, meaning you may look for all the excuses in the world of why you might want to claim from faucets, other than learning how the crypto world works and having fun while you don't need more money than you already have, it's just invalid excuses.

Having said that, the latest and probably best way of accumulating cryptos without buying them aren't faucets but so called offer walls.
They have all kind of stuff, like install an app on your phone and get paid for that, take surveys and get paid for that, watch ads for money, etc.
These ALL pay FAR more than faucets do, but still what they pay in relation to the time it takes is basically not worth mentioning.
I'm doing this 16 hours a day and I'm getting on good days a max. of maybe $10 or the equivalent in cryptos out of it on bad days not even $1, if I didn't have this overload of spare time on my hands I'd not even consider doing this.
(If you want the list of the ones I'm using, check my profile.)
baby3d

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 06:41:53 PM

Multiplier advice: admin kissed the "you win nothing" button today.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 06:39:28 AM

Multiplier advice: admin kissed the "you win nothing" button today.

Multiplier right now really makes me feel angry, I grind tokens by claiming into their faucets (moonfaucets) and all my time clicking their faucets is wasted in multiplier. But, it is a love-hate relationship thing, something i win almost 10k tokens and on the other day i lose it all. But my main objective on multiplier is to acquire stars the gives you tokens. And i earn a really quite more tokens.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 06:44:39 AM

Hey guys!

Im new to cryptocurrency and found coinpot.  Im a bit curious, I read old messages here, and my "bonus bitcoin" is giving me 3 satochis always. Even the current average is 3 it says.

Isnt that insanely little? even for this? Its 0.000077 USD, I am really trying to  convince myself that its worth it to grind these 7 faucets haha. But on Moonbitcoin is usually 2 satochis after 15 min even. 

I just think its nice with everything in same spot etc.

I am also using freebitco.in and bit.shark. Bit shark is pretty cool because I kinda often get around 30-100 satochis per click.

Any others big good ones I shouldnt miss out?

Faucets are made for us, to learn about more cryptos. It is the first step into the cryptoworld. Yes faucet lets you earn for a little bit, but it is great for learning. I myself uses coinpot, freebitco.in and other faucets as well.

But, we can compound our earnings in this faucets and make it big someday, but dont think it as a primary source of income because it is a waste of time and definitely not worth the time.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
baby3d

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 12:02:12 PM

Big problems at coinpot and its faucets for today:

- bitfun faucet unreachable (error code: 522)
- unavailabilities (moon faucets)
- very slow claiming
- very slow challenge starts update
- and of course "you win nothing" multiplier admin button pressed, again (if you reach 21 stars with multiplier daily rolls, then you might lost near 2100 tokens or more playing it).

since 2-3 months, multiplier was very unfair, yes, we all know it... but normally, 1 or 2 days every week, you can get 21 stars without losing more than 200 tokens, so the profit was near 2k tokens... but today... today... and since November... is not profitable to reach 21 stars... it is better to reach 13 stars and earn 100-200 tokens at least... if I have tested it daily losing more than 1000 tokens lost in 30k rolls, you decide if you play 100k rolls to get 21 stars... 2 months with coinpot.co multiplier UNFAIR than EVER!
juzaza

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:04:38 PM

- very slow claiming
- and of course "you win nothing" multiplier admin button pressed, again (if you reach 21 stars with multiplier daily rolls, then you might lost near 2100 tokens or more playing it).

since 2-3 months, multiplier was very unfair, yes, we all know it... but normally, 1 or 2 days every week, you can get 21 stars without losing more than 200 tokens, so the profit was near 2k tokens... but today... today... and since November... is not profitable to reach 21 stars... it is better to reach 13 stars and earn 100-200 tokens at least... if I have tested it daily losing more than 1000 tokens lost in 30k rolls, you decide if you play 100k rolls to get 21 stars... 2 months with coinpot.co multiplier UNFAIR than EVER!

I don't understand how you play your multiplier but I can get 1500 tokens at least/day. No cheat, no hack just open 3 tabs and let the multiplier run til I reach the daily challenges.
baby3d

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:49:56 PM

I don't understand how you play your multiplier but I can get 1500 tokens at least/day. No cheat, no hack just open 3 tabs and let the multiplier run til I reach the daily challenges.
Please, could you attach some screenshots of each tab? Last times I've tried Autoroll the results were ridiculous: more than 100 tokens lost rolling less than 200 times so I stopped using Autoroll (but of course I use other methods to clic the buttons).

I will try again that method of opening some tabs but last time I tried this then always there is only 1 tab really autorolling (other tabs roll very slowly).
dabbur

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 01:20:39 PM

- very slow claiming

this is how it looks like if i use autoroll and this is no exaption

juzaza

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 02:30:56 PM

- very slow claiming

https://i.ibb.co/R7rxjx9/Screenshot-2020-12-31-Coin-Pot-Cryptocurrency-microwallet.png

Guys there is something wrong with your setup !
dabbur

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 08:38:36 PM

- very slow claiming

Guys there is something wrong with your setup !

If this game is provably fair you can do no faults with the setup
baby3d

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 09:05:08 PM

it seems for today is extremely pressed the "you win nothing" button by the coinpot.co admin ...

Be very careful if you wanna reach montly challenge stars with multiplier because you may lost ...
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: