Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100549 times)
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 01:29:44 PM

No , never calculated that , have you ? . . . . i did wonder if it was best to convert to tokens , and then from tokens to another coin , rather than coin to coin direct .

Every single conversion carries a 2.5% fee (they say it doesn't, but it does, if you don't believe it, convert btc to ltc then back to btc and see how many btc you lost).
Therefore converting from anything to tokens and from there to something else costs double the fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsaworry

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:50:29 PM

No , never calculated that , have you ? . . . . i did wonder if it was best to convert to tokens , and then from tokens to another coin , rather than coin to coin direct .

Every single conversion carries a 2.5% fee (they say it doesn't, but it does, if you don't believe it, convert btc to ltc then back to btc and see how many btc you lost).
Therefore converting from anything to tokens and from there to something else costs double the fee.

Ok , thank you very much for that information . . . i've always converted BCH and Dash into BTC , i thought it looked like not a lot of Satoshi , now i know why .
   This 48hrs to get BTC , Lite and Doge  back up and running is taking more than 48hrs , if it really is one guy doing it on his own he must be knackered !! . . I'm looking for 100% mystery bonus on BCH and Dash as the sign the other sites are back .
baby3d

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 09:35:17 PM

For all Coinpot users: Again, multiplier seems to be a scam so don't play it.

Tested again last 5 days with this config:

- 5 distributed computers with 100k autoroll each one and different IP
- Different multiplier combinations: always higher, always lower, always alternate, alternate when win, alternate when lose
- RESULT: More than 300 tokens lost IN EACH WINDOW! AND EVERY DAY!!

So be very carefull when playing multiplier... you should NEVER DEPOSIT crypto on websites like this.

You say you lost 300 coins after 100k autorolls, but in the same time you win 2100 challenge coins (and they pay this most of the time). So as I calculate this, it is a win of 1800 coins (ca 18 Cents). So I win money but you say I should not play this game. Can you exactely tell my why?
Its right the game is not that fair I can see that every day too, but as long as I am winning over all (and I never lost anything so far playing every day) who cares.
Keep in mind that this multiplayer game challenge coins are a gift. You have to do nothing for it. Not even solve a capcha or viewing ads.
And if everyone blocks all ads on this side, no one will earn any money here at all soon. Why not look at a few banners and if you dont like popups, than use a good popup blocker addon - it works.
Its right - never deposit coins at coinpot. There are too many bugs with this site, but there is no need to invest here anyhow.

I said I lost 300 tokens after 100k autorolls... IN 5 WINDOWS, and of course the 100k token rolls were not reached in every window: only 50k rolls in best window and yes, more than 100k autorolling in 5 windows (so the statistic is EVEN WORSE). So total token lost: 300 * 5 = 1500 tokens. And the 100 token award for every challenge star accomplished WAS NOT AWARDED. TOTAL BALANCE: -1500 tokens lost . And of course: energy consumption (take your excel and make numbers... the profits -when happens- is ridiculous).
Are you feeling right knowing you are gambling a game which is NOT REALLY FAIR? There is a CPU consumption higher than normal too when autorolling (you can check it), so you are making something (not nothing: you are spending energy so make balance and check if it is OK for  you).
This game could be a "gift" for many users... but this is oriented to cheat the user, engage it and make him/her to deposit crypto to still playing (and losing).
I reveal the trick to block automatically all ads (ad-block does not work) because I will fight agains this SCAMS while I can.
So remember everybody: DO NOT DEPOSIT CRYPTO @COINPOT.CO and think about if it is beneficial to spend CPU time (energy) when profit (challenge stars) are not awarded and token lost is NOT PROVABLY FAIR!

wtf?  Grin

seriously dude, just dont use it if you so many issues with it
go outside and get some fresh air   Tongue
This is not a problem for me, I am verifying it every day automatically and this last 2 weeks results are serious to think about Coinpot.co as a SCAM.
baby3d

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 09:42:51 PM

Or you can just withdraw using a more modern currency. Bitcoin is antiquated and clunky. You got way better alternatives, namely every other currency Coinpot has on offer, especially DASH or DOGE.

Have you ever calculated how much you loose when you exchange the currencys on coinpot?

If we consider always 10000 tokens = 1 USD, then the exchange NEVER worked exactly... and by this side there was lot of times when change was better for the use
i.e. lot of times when I convert 100000 tokens to BTC and 1BTC was more than 10000 USD then the result sometimes was higher than 100000 satoshi (VERY higher... more than 10%).
However, this happens reverse too: When you exchange 100k tokens and 1BTC cost less than 10k USD, then you should get more than 100k satoshi... but the result sometimes is VERY LOWER than 100k satoshi (same 10%).

Important: see the result converted when finished, do not notice about the values previous to confirm the exchange (values showed previously to coversion differ to finished converted ones).
baby3d

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 09:50:52 PM

- Different multiplier combinations: always higher, always lower, always alternate, alternate when win, alternate when lose

So be very carefull when playing multiplier... you should NEVER DEPOSIT crypto on websites like this.

You say you lost 300 coins after 100k autorolls, but in the same time you win 2100 challenge coins (and they pay this most of the time). So as I calculate this, it is a win of 1800 coins (ca 18 Cents). So I win money but you say I should not play this game. Can you exactely tell my why?
Its right the game is not that fair I can see that every day too, but as long as I am winning over all (and I never lost anything so far playing every day) who cares.
Keep in mind that this multiplayer game challenge coins are a gift. You have to do nothing for it. Not even solve a capcha or viewing ads.
And if everyone blocks all ads on this side, no one will earn any money here at all soon. Why not look at a few banners and if you dont like popups, than use a good popup blocker addon - it works.
Its right - never deposit coins at coinpot. There are too many bugs with this site, but there is no need to invest here anyhow.

I said I lost 300 tokens after 100k autorolls... IN 5 WINDOWS, and of course the 100k token rolls were not reached in every window: only 50k rolls in best window and yes, more than 100k autorolling in 5 windows (so the statistic is EVEN WORSE). So total token lost: 300 * 5 = 1500 tokens. And the 100 token award for every challenge star accomplished WAS NOT AWARDED. TOTAL BALANCE: -1500 tokens lost . And of course: energy consumption (take your excel and make numbers... the profits -when happens- is ridiculous).
Are you feeling right knowing you are gambling a game which is NOT REALLY FAIR? There is a CPU consumption higher than normal too when autorolling (you can check it), so you are making something (not nothing: you are spending energy so make balance and check if it is OK for  you).
This game could be a "gift" for many users... but this is oriented to cheat the user, engage it and make him/her to deposit crypto to still playing (and losing).
I reveal the trick to block automatically all ads (ad-block does not work) because I will fight agains this SCAMS while I can.
So remember everybody: DO NOT DEPOSIT CRYPTO @COINPOT.CO and think about if it is beneficial to spend CPU time (energy) when profit (challenge stars) are not awarded and token lost is NOT PROVABLY FAIR!

Here is my excel: my laptop runs at 30 Watt (checked this long time ago). To roll 100k I normally need 3-4 h so lets say 4h * 30 W =120 Wh = 0.12 kWh.
One kWh around here you get for max. 30 Cents. So 0.12 kWh do cost me a maximum of 3.6 Cents. The average of my rolling wins every day is minimum 15 Cents. End of calculation. I admit that last too days the rolls and challange stars counting on coinpot was not that good, but I realize it and stop rolling than.

3-4 h to get 100k rolls... then, you are not using auto-roll but other advanced method/algorithm (like I do too)

Well, if your balance is positive, then OK. In a year you may earn (15 - 3,6) × 365 aprox $40 A YEAR... starting from nothing it is better than a bank deposit of course... but think about the time you spend opening the window, preparing the method/algorithm, posting @bitcointalk Grin
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3500

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:15:11 PM

Are you feeling right knowing you are gambling a game which is NOT REALLY FAIR? There is a CPU consumption higher than normal too when autorolling (you can check it), so you are making something (not nothing: you are spending energy so make balance and check if it is OK for  you).

well you have lost 1500 token with multiplier. these tokens are given for free, and you can always exchange in bitcoins.
this is 1,5% of your amount wagered. this amount lost is around 0,1612 USD.

You know that this is gambling and you are playing a dice game? There is nothing strange. it's math. or it's luck.

I share with you a secret since you scream "don't deposit". You can save a LOT of money using their deposit / exchange system.
Around 5 USD for each trade or even more. These are worth MUCH MUCH more of your 0,1612 USD lost in test with a gambling site. Don't blame a website for your lose in gambling. If it was so easy win ... they were definitely off line!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:10:57 AM

well you have lost 1500 token with multiplier. these tokens are given for free, and you can always exchange in bitcoins.

You know that this is gambling and you are playing a dice game? There is nothing strange. it's math. or it's luck.

I share with you a secret since you scream "don't deposit". You can save a LOT of money using their deposit / exchange system.
Around 5 USD for each trade or even more. These are worth MUCH MUCH more of your 0,1612 USD lost in test with a gambling site. Don't blame a website for your lose in gambling. If it was so easy win ... they were definitely off line!

exactly

this is not like "crypto-mining" where you have multiple machines running all the time and comparing electricity costs!
you are trying to game their system but its just gambling
sometimes you lose

i'll repeat what i have said previously in this thread - "Provably Fair" does not mean that you are guaranteed to win.
or that you are guaranteed to lose.
or that you are guaranteed to break even on a 0% house edge system.
all it means is that each roll is essentially pre-determined and fair, and neither you or coinpot can fix it so that they win.
i know the math behind is quite advanced which makes people suspicious but lots of other sites use the same technique to guarantee fairness.

for fun, try your 100k autorolls on FreeBitcoin  Smiley
i'm very confident that you will lose a lot more than you ever have on CoinPot (because FB has a crazy high 5% house edge) - but it is still absolutely, undeniably "Provably Fair"

also, i hope these people boasting about running 100k across multiple machines and advising users how to block ads dont come back here crying when their accounts are blocked by CoinPot
you are just spoiling everything for myself and other users
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:11:52 AM

what you are referring to here is the exchange rate bid-ask spread - it is normal in almost any currency/crypto exchange

of course if you convert from one coin to another and then back again you will not get the same amount! so it would be silly to do this  Wink
but its not a fee - that would usually be a fixed or % amount for each transaction - coinpot has 0 fees
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 05:48:33 AM

what you are referring to here is the exchange rate bid-ask spread - it is normal in almost any currency/crypto exchange

of course if you convert from one coin to another and then back again you will not get the same amount! so it would be silly to do this  Wink
but its not a fee - that would usually be a fixed or % amount for each transaction - coinpot has 0 fees

You TRULY believe using a different word for the same thing, spread instead of fee, makes a difference on the fact that you lose roughly 2.5% value in every single conversion you do?
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 06:11:09 AM

You TRULY believe using a different word for the same thing, spread instead of fee, makes a difference on the fact that you lose roughly 2.5% value in every single conversion you do?

He didn't say that it did make a difference. He just pointed out that fees and spreads are two different things. Exchanges that charge fees also have a spread, albeit a smaller one, both fees and spreads are part of the cost of exchanging.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
itsaworry

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:07:10 AM

He didn't say that it did make a difference. He just pointed out that fees and spreads are two different things. Exchanges that charge fees also have a spread, albeit a smaller one, both fees and spreads are part of the cost of exchanging.

Ok , but spreads can vary a lot , fees stay the same . . . so if the cost of conversion stays at 2.5% is that a variable spread . What happened back in Febuary , when BCH increased in value against BTC , did the spread shrink ? . . lol . . . did anybody notice ?
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 12:01:24 PM

Ok , but spreads can vary a lot , fees stay the same . . . so if the cost of conversion stays at 2.5% is that a variable spread . What happened back in Febuary , when BCH increased in value against BTC , did the spread shrink ? . . lol . . . did anybody notice ?

Yes I noticed and no it didn't shrink, because Coinpot does NOT take the latest buying price and the latest selling price as a "spread" from some exchange, they take the latest price from some exchange and deduce a fee.
itsaworry

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:23:37 PM

Yes I noticed and no it didn't shrink, because Coinpot does NOT take the latest buying price and the latest selling price as a "spread" from some exchange, they take the latest price from some exchange and deduce a fee.

Ok , cool . lol .  .just so i know where i stand .
This is a much better thread than the Reddit one , which is still frozen , i think i'll stay here . . Smiley
baby3d

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:34:53 PM

exactly

this is not like "crypto-mining" where you have multiple machines running all the time and comparing electricity costs!
sometimes you lose

i'll repeat what i have said previously in this thread - "Provably Fair" does not mean that you are guaranteed to win.
all it means is that each roll is essentially pre-determined and fair, and neither you or coinpot can fix it so that they win.
i know the math behind is quite advanced which makes people suspicious but lots of other sites use the same technique to guarantee fairness.

also, i hope these people boasting about running 100k across multiple machines and advising users how to block ads dont come back here crying when their accounts are blocked by CoinPot
Well, I am ABSOLUTELY not agree and I will always fight against this kind of sites as long as I can. There is none so blind as those that cannot see.

And to continue talking about last problems on site, from today daily loyal bonus from DASH and BCH faucets were reseted to 0.
FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1652
Merit: 365

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 06:59:32 PM

The old faucets are back online.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:22:51 PM

Only things that seem to not be working now are the solvemedia captchas on Mooncash and Bitfun, and the offers on Moonbit.

Think everything else is in order now.
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:47:17 PM

Booya! We're back on business.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3500

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:44:09 PM

Well, I am ABSOLUTELY not agree and I will always fight against this kind of sites as long as I can. There is none so blind as those that cannot see.

And to continue talking about last problems on site, from today daily loyal bonus from DASH and BCH faucets were reseted to 0.

You are fighting against math or luck. We have explained in all way, this is GAMBLING.
Maybe in a long long series you will win again and going to 0 or hit a winning strike.
Blame a website / service for ...nothing will not help ... anyone, and you're just wasting your time .

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
itsaworry

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:04:18 PM

exactly

sometimes you lose

When did you last claim from Dash and BCH , before today ?
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 07:34:59 AM

exactly

sometimes you lose

When did you last claim from Dash and BCH , before today ?

Just to clear up any confusion - all the CoinPot faucets are up-and-running again now and paying temporary bonuses.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: