Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100540 times)
SorinZenith

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:27:02 AM

Export the private key from your wallet in Jaxx, then import it to Electrum. There, you can sign your message.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhamijad

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

Is it possible to send BTC from XAPO to coinpot.co? I have sent money from moonbit.co.in to XAPO, and now that their fees are so high, I'd like to reverse that transaction and keep my BTC in coinpot.co. Are there any methods to do this? Is this feature coming soon? Before August 1?

Sure you can deposit, simply click on "Deposit Bitcoin"

Minimum deposit is 0.001 btc- lesser amounts will NOT be credited to your account

Deposits will be credited to your account after 1 confirmation

I think I forgot to mention something here. XAPO to XAPO is a free transaction. When you withdraw from coinpot.co, it uses the XAPO API to transfer BTC from coinpot.co XAPO account to my XAPO account without any fees. I'd like to do the same transaction, but in reverse. Send BTC from my XAPO wallet to coinpot.co's XAPO wallet (free/no fee), and then get credited in my coinpot.co account the same amount. Basically, I'm trying to do everything off chain.

DiceBot   FreeBTC   MoonBTC   NiceHash   Prime🎲   BTCRush   Stake
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

It's also free to withdraw to your desktop/laptop wallet (Bitcoin Core) if you withdraw more than 50,000 satoshis.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:43:16 PM

Still no withdraw completed, still no answer to my messages.
For me this site is scam.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:50:30 PM

is your withdrawal showing as COMPLETED on coinpot? or is it still showing as PENDING?
Lufkum

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:04:11 AM

linked my 3 moon account(btc,ltc,doge) worked well in less than 24h

And got a withrawal from all 3 crypto into my address in less  24h

As today I'm pretty happy with the new system. I'm using all the moon,bonus bitcoin and bitfun. Hoping to see more faucet join.
Chris314

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:50:38 AM

is your withdrawal showing as COMPLETED on coinpot? or is it still showing as PENDING?

How do you see the withdraw status?
The only information I have about my withdraw is this :

Tried a small withdraw again two days ago, of course satoshi are withdrawed from my coinpot balance, but still nothing on my freebitco.in wallet

free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:29:53 AM

How do you see the withdraw status?
The only information I have about my withdraw is this :

Tried a small withdraw again two days ago, of course satoshi are withdrawed from my coinpot balance, but still nothing on my freebitco.in wallet

click on 'Bitcoin' in the menu on the left hand side then look through the recent transactions list. they are in reverse date order so you might need to click on the 'load more transactions' button if the withdrawal was a few days ago
when you find your withdrawal it might say COMPLETED next to it, or PENDING
if it says COMPLETED then you can click on it and it will show you the blockchain transaction for the withdrawal
if it says PENDING then I dont know why it is taking so long - all mine have gone to COMPLETED within 24 hours
Chris314

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:31:49 AM

click on 'Bitcoin' in the menu on the left hand side then look through the recent transactions list. they are in reverse date order so you might need to click on the 'load more transactions' button if the withdrawal was a few days ago
if it says COMPLETED then you can click on it and it will show you the blockchain transaction for the withdrawal
if it says PENDING then I dont know why it is taking so long - all mine have gone to COMPLETED within 24 hours

In my case it says nothing, no PENDING or COMPLETED :

Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

Something I forgot to mention : take care when you enter the address where you want to send to. Coinpot automatically fills the coinpot address, so you have to enter the correct address every time.

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
Chris314

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:31:47 PM

Something I forgot to mention : take care when you enter the address where you want to send to. Coinpot automatically fills the coinpot address, so you have to enter the correct address every time.

I of course checked my wallet address :

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:43:08 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 02:06:12 AM by blueteam09

not login at site I registered and confirmed the registration email but I still can not login to the website has anyone been here or just me  Angry Angry

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

The site is nice and looks good on mobile. It's been a while since the last time I claimed to those faucets. I better try again to experience this service. Moonbit is one of my favorite and I'm happy to know that the faucet is still alive and still improving. Kudos to the owner.
Chris314

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:33:15 PM

Another attempt to withdraw this morning, was PENDING till now, and now no more information, and nothing on my wallet of course.
That puts to 110 000 satoshi this scam site took me.

Is there a minimum deposit amount on freebitco.in? It might explain why my withdrawals from CoinPot to freebitco.in are never completed.
Has anyone suceed in withdrawing less than 50 000 satoshi from CoinPot to freebitco.in?

Thyruz

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:29:15 PM

https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/454679CoinPot.png

Another attempt to withdraw this morning, was PENDING till now, and now no more information, and nothing on my wallet of course.

Is there a minimum deposit amount on freebitco.in? It might explain why my withdrawals from CoinPot to freebitco.in are never completed.
Has anyone suceed in withdrawing less than 50 000 satoshi from CoinPot to freebitco.in?

i already did 3 withdrawals to freebitco.in without any problems. But all have been over 50.000 satoshi to save the fee.
But i don´t think there is a minimum amount for a deposit. Is your transaction already confirmed by the network?
Chris314

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:55:01 PM

i already did 3 withdrawals to freebitco.in without any problems. But all have been over 50.000 satoshi to save the fee.
But i don´t think there is a minimum amount for a deposit. Is your transaction already confirmed by the network?

I don't know, as I have no information about any transaction to my wallet. Blockchain register has nothing registered. I think coinpot never sent anything, and one of my withdraw was 50 000 satoshi. Without any status on coinpot, I don't know anything.

Thyruz

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:09:57 PM

https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/454679CoinPot.png

I don't know, as I have no information about any transaction to my wallet. Blockchain register has nothing registered. I think coinpot never sent anything, and one of my withdraw was 50 000 satoshi. Without any status on coinpot, I don't know anything.

you can click on the withdrawal in your recent transactions, and you´ll be taken to blocktrail.com, where you can see your transaction and how many confirmations it has

did you confirmed you withdraw in the email you got?
Chris314

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:26:51 PM

Nothing is clickable on my recent transactions as there are not any mention (pending, confirmed or anything else), see pictures I posted earlier.
When I make a withdraw, I immediately confirm it with link provided in email. It then shows as PENDING in my recent transactions. After a while, the "PENDING" disappears and that's all. No link to block trail, no satoshi added on my wallet, and emails I send to support aren't answered.

Does anyone know one of the site admin?

Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:42:34 PM

Nothing is clickable on my recent transactions as there are not any mention (pending, confirmed or anything else), see pictures I posted earlier.
When I make a withdraw, I immediately confirm it with link provided in email. It then shows as PENDING in my recent transactions. After a while, the "PENDING" disappears and that's all. No link to block trail, no satoshi added on my wallet, and emails I send to support aren't answered.

Does anyone know one of the site admin?

And what happens with your balance on Coinpot? Does it go down when you withdraw?

I made another withdrawal yesterday around noon and it arrived in my freebit account this afternoon.

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
Chris314

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:55:43 AM

Of course it goes down, that is done immediately.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: