Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 03:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100554 times)
Arcrueid

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:36:13 AM

Hi i just wanted to post post proof of Coinpot working, im new to bitcoin but what im doing is earning from all 5 of their sites and converting it all to dogecoins then transfering it over to my desktop wallet. If it ever stops working for me i'll update.

https://ibb.co/fLdfKk
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:36:00 PM

I read through this thread yesterday and decided I would withdraw from Coinpot -> FaucetHub just to test and about 12 hours after the request it arrived at FaucetHub.
Seemed pretty simple, select withdraw destination, then amount, put my password and off it went.

I'm surprised the devs haven't checked in here and fixed the issues some users are having.
I remain skeptical due to that, but haven't had any issues myself.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:38:35 PM

Devs should first answer mails.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
deepshredder

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:44:00 PM

I've had no problems with withdraw from coin pot , i'm having problem with deposit from freebitco to my coinpot wallet .. been waiting 2 days  Huh
After 95 confirmations still not going through.  Undecided
massenzio77

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:45:16 AM

2 retreat arrived quietly
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

Do we get equivalent BCC satoshis for holding our BTC satoshis in Coinpot? I know we get it on Freebitcoin but I don't remember seeing anything about this on the Moon, Bit and Bonus faucets.
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:02:58 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 11:39:21 AM by LTU_btc

Do we get equivalent BCC satoshis for holding our BTC satoshis in Coinpot? I know we get it on Freebitcoin but I don't remember seeing anything about this on the Moon, Bit and Bonus faucets.
They didn't announced anything about it. So, I think it means that after fork we will have only BTC. If you want get BCC, you have to withdraw bitcoins from Coinpot to your bitcoin wallet.
EDIT; just saw their message about fork:

As you may be aware there is a (small) possibility of an imminent hard fork on the Bitcoin network. In order to protect your funds, we have taken the following steps with immediate effect and until further notice...

All withdrawals are suspended. You can continue to request withdrawals, but these will not be processed until we are sure that the network is stable.
    Deposits will not be credited to your account until they have 6 confirmations on the blockchain (usually we only wait for 1 confirmation)

PLEASE NOTE: The best thing you can do to protect your bitcoin during this time period is to not send or move your BTC. We HIGHLY recommend all Bitcoin holders not send bitcoin to any CoinPot deposit address, or any other service, until those service providers have indicated that the network(s) are stable.

If you require more information please contact us at support@coinpot.co

Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:16:02 PM

They didn't announced anything about it. So, I think it means that after fork we will have only BTC. If you want get BCC, you have to withdraw bitcoins from Coinpot to your bitcoin wallet.

As you may be aware there is a (small) possibility of an imminent hard fork on the Bitcoin network. In order to protect your funds, we have taken the following steps with immediate effect and until further notice...

All withdrawals are suspended. You can continue to request withdrawals, but these will not be processed until we are sure that the network is stable.
    Deposits will not be credited to your account until they have 6 confirmations on the blockchain (usually we only wait for 1 confirmation)

PLEASE NOTE: The best thing you can do to protect your bitcoin during this time period is to not send or move your BTC. We HIGHLY recommend all Bitcoin holders not send bitcoin to any CoinPot deposit address, or any other service, until those service providers have indicated that the network(s) are stable.

Well, they are not very transparent in their handling of the business... .

Yesterday morning, 08.00 H UCT There was no message about the HF. So I made a withdrawal (triple checked the address this time) Grin. This morning it was still pending and this announcement was there. Now my transaction still is pending... .

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:54:27 PM

Well, they are not very transparent in their handling of the business... .

Yesterday morning, 08.00 H UCT There was no message about the HF. So I made a withdrawal (triple checked the address this time) Grin. This morning it was still pending and this announcement was there. Now my transaction still is pending... .

It would appear so. I was too late to make a withdrawal as the message was already there by the time I arrived after about an hour of ".... contact support" showing up whenever I tried to access the dashboard. Sad
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

i just made a test withdraw of about 70 000 Satoshi !
so lets wait they said it will processed in 48hours from now Cheesy

i will post here as soo as they payed me or not Cheesy

kind regards
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

kind regards

My withdrawal of sunday morning is now pendingfor 60 hours... . Grin

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
Chris314

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

They still haven't resumed payments (for those who are paid, of course).

free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:08:42 AM

kind regards

My withdrawal of sunday morning is now pendingfor 60 hours... . Grin
I also had few pending withdrawals, but now after fork, I received all btc payments to my wallet. I think they just decided to not complete payments few days before fork. From now, everything back to normal.

Chris314

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:30:44 AM

Yes, back to normal, my withdraws are still not completed.

ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:41:42 AM

I made withdrawals 2-3 times and they paid normally. first time when they asked deposit a little amount of btc for connecting email adress with BTC adress I deposited 140k then used withdraw. It worked and I get my deposit and all of my balance. After a day I saw in my balance the same amount BTC which I deposited. So I used withdraw one more time and get that too Smiley)) I think it was a bug I got 140k Satoshi from anywhere  Grin

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

they defenetly payed me ! now many times here is a proofe:
i sued direct payout to btc walled all times payed .

regards
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

This topic have been helpful during coinpot adaptation process, but i think it is strange that we didn´t see the official topic yet. It would be faster to get help and more effective both for customers and service providers to start a topic here. Although system works pretty good, you always get some problems sooner or later. I hope they stop by to do it soon.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:24:33 PM

This topic have been helpful during coinpot adaptation process, but i think it is strange that we didn´t see the official topic yet. It would be faster to get help and more effective both for customers and service providers to start a topic here. Although system works pretty good, you always get some problems sooner or later. I hope they stop by to do it soon.
They have official topic, but it's locked:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2007856.0
I made this topic because there was no official coinpot topic. Later when they made thread, but locked it, I decided to keep this thread opened that users would have place to discuss about service, post their issues and etc. We see that some users have various problems with Coinpot and they can't reach support.

Chris314

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:07:56 AM

Yes, for me this site is scam, no withdraw received and no answer from support.

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:52:37 PM

I have just tried to withdraw my funds to my FH account, will post if i receive it  Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: