Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100560 times)
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:22:05 AM

I just put in a withdrawal of my LTC from Coinpot to Cryptopia. Hopefully it goes through without a glitch.

I don 't know if it is general, but the Moon faucets are running extremely difficult here today... .

And my 162 Doge coins I transferred from freedoge to coinpot have dissappeared in the abyss of the pot... . Grin

Yeah, lots of glitches.

Problem is that if you don 't play for 24Hours you loose your loyalty bonus. Even if the reason is their site not operating properly. I had it already twice.

Moonbit is working for me now. I just made my first claim of the day.

Here too. Nevertheless, as soon as revenue from intrest on Freebitco exceeds my actual revenue from faucets, I am going to reduce activity to just trickle charge. I 've had it a bit with all the hassle and overload of all kind of trashy shit malicious stuff being smuggled into my devices by these sites... .

I've only done their faucets and never actually done surveys and I don't think I've seen any ads that try to download anything malicious automatically to my device. But their ads are beginning to annoy me a bit; the popups. I wonder if it's worth it anymore..

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

I just put in a withdrawal of my LTC from Coinpot to Cryptopia. Hopefully it goes through without a glitch.

I don 't know if it is general, but the Moon faucets are running extremely difficult here today... .

And my 162 Doge coins I transferred from freedoge to coinpot have dissappeared in the abyss of the pot... . Grin

Yeah, lots of glitches.

Problem is that if you don 't play for 24Hours you loose your loyalty bonus. Even if the reason is their site not operating properly. I had it already twice.

Moonbit is working for me now. I just made my first claim of the day.

Here too. Nevertheless, as soon as revenue from intrest on Freebitco exceeds my actual revenue from faucets, I am going to reduce activity to just trickle charge. I 've had it a bit with all the hassle and overload of all kind of trashy shit malicious stuff being smuggled into my devices by these sites... .

I've only done their faucets and never actually done surveys and I don't think I've seen any ads that try to download anything malicious automatically to my device. But their ads are beginning to annoy me a bit; the popups. I wonder if it's worth it anymore..

Indeed. Now it's a struggle to make one claim a day especially since I lost my 21 day streak. The fact that the claimable amount has been practically halved doesn't make it any better.

ION, my Coinpot -> Cryptopia LTC transaction has completed successfully.
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:06:38 PM

I tired to register but never got the activation email, when I try to resend I get
Error: Account for email address *** has already been confirmed - please try again or contact us at support@coinpot.co if you believe there is a problem at our end
I emailed support but still no reply from them Undecided
Coiner_

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

I tired to register but never got the activation email, when I try to resend I get
Error: Account for email address *** has already been confirmed - please try again or contact us at support@coinpot.co if you believe there is a problem at our end

The only time they ever responded to my email was the very first one, and very swiftly I should add. It's been silence since then.
whisperit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:08:55 AM

Hey, somehow I can't link the Coinpot doge wallet to the dogechain  Huh When I'm trying to deposit doge to Coinpot I get this message "Please specify a valid recipient address" (of course I just copy the Coinpot address, so it's correct), Sign Message option does not work either.

ALTCOM: ATp2WZnreToLEAepgLhc8ZLT1KxvUBoVLq
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:33:25 PM

The only time they ever responded to my email was the very first one, and very swiftly I should add. It's been silence since then.
it doesn't look a very promising service does it Sad
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:28:59 PM

Hey, somehow I can't link the Coinpot doge wallet to the dogechain  Huh When I'm trying to deposit doge to Coinpot I get this message "Please specify a valid recipient address" (of course I just copy the Coinpot address, so it's correct), Sign Message option does not work either.

I tried to send doge from freedog to coinpot and they simply disappeared... .

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
Bond_Jamesbond

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:21:10 PM

I think coinpot should add more faucets to their network, I am waiting for more faucets to start using coinpot as their payment.

deethe2

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:32:37 PM

Coinpot runs very slow to me, can't even make it through sign in, i hope they increase their sitr performance site
 and respond to our emails quick
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:27:40 PM

I think coinpot should add more faucets to their network, I am waiting for more faucets to start using coinpot as their payment.
Well, currently Coinpot have only these faucets, and they don't have plans to add 3rd party faucets to their network.

Coinpot runs very slow to me, can't even make it through sign in, i hope they increase their sitr performance site
That's a common problem with Coinpot website. I'm facing this issue almost every day.
And it's hard to expect that they can improve their support system.

coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:51:00 AM

The withdraw button just does nothing in coinpot. Sad

the bonus bitcoin faucet only re-directs me now and can't claim.

◄ freebcc.org ►
deethe2

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:01:49 AM

Well, currently Coinpot have only these faucets, and they don't have plans to add 3rd party faucets to their network.

That's a common problem with Coinpot website. I'm facing this issue almost every day.
And it's hard to expect that they can improve their support system.

Until now, i cannot withdraw my remaining 70k sats balance because of this, maybe its server or host is jus so far away for my isp to reach, and causes slow service, is it jus me or everyone experiencing(philippines) the same? 
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:57:50 PM

Angry Now I cannot login to bonusbitcoin... .

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:20:48 PM

working ok for me
seems like you are having lots of problems, maybe they have banned your account for some reason?
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:35:06 PM

same error for my iam logged in but nothin shown on balance and account name.....
also after solving captcha now results here .....
but i got allways payed from the moonfaucets and moonbitocin and funbit is still workign for me ...
hope they can fixx bitcoinbonus sonn.

kind regards
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

to Coinpot.co

I have sent 2 mails for the purpose of a 2-step authentication reset but until today the coinpot keeps silent, is the request for a 2-step authentication reset is not allowed and any related requests are not served? What if you're in my place Will you be satisfied after receiving as I received it?

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:57:23 PM

They won't answer you here as it's an unofficial thread, no manager of Coin pot here will read you.
And they don't answer mails as well.
Don't wait for support from coinpot. If it works fine, you're lucky. Else don't lose your time there.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
dbooster

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:47:57 PM

I've never had a problem with coinpot paying out, but I have sent them multiple emails over the past few weeks about linking my accounts and I've yet to get any response.

So the site is paying, but the lack of support concerns me a little.

These past few days I have been having problems loading bitcoinfun.co, the moon sites, and bonus bitcoin. They have been up and down and loading slowly/giving random errors. Now today I can't get them to load at all. I hope nothing bad is going on.
Adam556

Activity: 953

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

Coinpot down for me, together with associated bonusbitcoin, bitfun and moon sites. I get a DNS error.

Anyone else having problems?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:51:19 PM

Coinpot down for me, together with associated bonusbitcoin, bitfun and moon sites. I get a DNS error.

Anyone else having problems?
Same for me.
And now I'm getting Proxy error on Moon faucets, other their websites down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: