Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100560 times)
measwinkumar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

lemme try withdrawing, tomorrow I will know. !
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:48:38 PM

lemme try withdrawing, tomorrow I will know. !

Be careful and check the fees first [if any] especially if the transaction is a small one.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
FilxJM

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

Hey All -

How long does it typically take to get a response from coinpot? I've emailed their support at support@coinpot.co, enquiries@moonbit.co.in, enquiries@bonusbitcoin.co, and enquiries@bitfun.co for a 2FA reset, and haven't heard back in a few days. I don't even remember setting up 2FA! Wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

Thank you
eu-Robert

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:51:39 PM

How long does it typically take to get a response from coinpot?
Read this topic and you will know that "the" CoinPot support department is nonexistant. All mails to CoinPot Support are ignored.

The CoinPot admin is a thief: he stole the 0.00157 btc that I tried to withdraw. And several other users have reported in this topic that CoinPot does not send their withdrawals.

Good luck getting access to the coins they owe you...
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:23:49 PM

If this is a scam, this should apply to all faucets that are affiliated with it, right?
CatFur

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:31:01 PM

Hey All -

How long does it typically take to get a response from coinpot? I've emailed their support at support@coinpot.co, enquiries@moonbit.co.in, enquiries@bonusbitcoin.co, and enquiries@bitfun.co for a 2FA reset, and haven't heard back in a few days. I don't even remember setting up 2FA! Wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

Thank you

Unfortunately it's just like eu-Robert said. I haven't had any problems with them and so never had the pleasure of being ignored  Grin.

I wonder if the problems that most users are having are due to multiple users using the same network and so have the same IPs. Or due to malwares that automatically change your Bitcoin address to someone else's - I have only heard of this one, not sure of the authenticity of the issue.

More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
ConTraX

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

Read this topic and you will know that "the" CoinPot support department is nonexistant. All mails to CoinPot Support are ignored.

The CoinPot admin is a thief: he stole the 0.00157 btc that I tried to withdraw. And several other users have reported in this topic that CoinPot does not send their withdrawals.

give some proofs 1st. People won't believe you like that. And I ain't also believing cause I made a withdraw 1 week ago and it happened without problem

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:55:45 PM

If this is a scam, this should apply to all faucets that are affiliated with it, right?
I can't call it as scam, I receive my payments daily and never had any issues with withdrawals. They are paying out 0.3-0.5 btc to their users every day, but for some unclear reasons, part of users not getting payments. I don't know, is it selective scamming, bug in their system, or Coinpot think that these users are fraudster.

give some proofs 1st. People won't believe you like that. And I ain't also believing cause I made a withdraw 1 week ago and it happened without problem
If you receive payment, it doesn't means that other person also received his btc. If you look at previous pages of this thread, you will find lot of complaints about missing withdrawals.

ConTraX

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:04:48 PM

You are right sir, it surely doesn't mean. And I feel sorry for him if lose 0.000157 btc. But when someone accusing a site as scam then he should show some proof cause at the end, scammer can't belong here to do their dirty business and cheat people.  Smiley

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:20:37 PM

As far I'm concerned this site is definitely not a scam. I've been using it and the associated faucets for some time and received several payments already. All have arrived on time, both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
I think it's more likely a problem at the user end rather than the company.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
FilxJM

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:02:28 PM

I never had an issue with withdrawals or anything else with them. Surveys pay out, apps pay out, no problems there. I'm thinking that they are very selective in what they respond to and have little ability to help your situation.

For example, I think somebody logged into my account and set up 2FA. So now even though I can still access CP via the faucet sites, I can't do anything with my balance, nor disable 2FA. After emailing them multiple times with no response within the 48 hours, I created a new account and set up 2FA myself (one that's actually linked to my phone). Theres a message in the setup that I need to record my secret key because CP won't be able to reset this (I forget the exact wording..)

I think that I would get a confirmation email upon withdrawal to confirm, so that should stop whoever broke into my acct from successfully withdrawing the coins. However, that doesnt do me much good either since now the coins are stuck with CP!

Man, I just wish they would just communicate with me and at least offer to force a withdrawal to the same BTC address that I had been withdrawing to since CP began!
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:24:34 PM

I never had an issue with withdrawals or anything else with them. Surveys pay out, apps pay out, no problems there. I'm thinking that they are very selective in what they respond to and have little ability to help your situation.

For example, I think somebody logged into my account and set up 2FA. So now even though I can still access CP via the faucet sites, I can't do anything with my balance, nor disable 2FA. After emailing them multiple times with no response within the 48 hours, I created a new account and set up 2FA myself (one that's actually linked to my phone). Theres a message in the setup that I need to record my secret key because CP won't be able to reset this (I forget the exact wording..)

I think that I would get a confirmation email upon withdrawal to confirm, so that should stop whoever broke into my acct from successfully withdrawing the coins. However, that doesnt do me much good either since now the coins are stuck with CP!

Man, I just wish they would just communicate with me and at least offer to force a withdrawal to the same BTC address that I had been withdrawing to since CP began!

I forgot to mention the surveys pay out as well.

That's a bad situation you're in there buddy. Sounds like you've got a genuine grievance and CP should address it. You never know, someone from CP might see this and get back to you?

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
CatFur

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:01:25 PM

I forgot to mention the surveys pay out as well.

That's a bad situation you're in there buddy. Sounds like you've got a genuine grievance and CP should address it. You never know, someone from CP might see this and get back to you?

And when they do that please update here. I'd like to know if humanity still exists [yes I'm being overly dramatic  Grin]

bece

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:15:00 AM

12days back I had completed a survey for 13500 satoshis. Still, they are not showing for withdrawals. Waiting to withdraw full amount to faucethub
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:37:28 AM

12days back I had completed a survey for 13500 satoshis. Still, they are not showing for withdrawals. Waiting to withdraw full amount to faucethub

You can see them in your balance but they're not withdrawable yet? That could be normal, wait a little more, I think.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
bece

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:43:54 AM

You can see them in your balance but they're not withdrawable yet? That could be normal, wait a little more, I think.

Actually, it holds the offer amount for 10 days only(Message showing in Withdrawal balance) but it is almost 12th-day bro. I will wait for today and will raise a Support ticket.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Actually, it holds the offer amount for 10 days only(Message showing in Withdrawal balance) but it is almost 12th-day bro. I will wait for today and will raise a Support ticket.

The longest I had something on hold was 9 days. That said, all the money earned from surveys has always been paid eventually so be patient, perhaps it's going through some extra checks?

RevenueHerald

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:21:10 AM

I converted my whole balance to Litecoin and just withdrew. I will report back my success/failure.

I plan on continuing to use the faucets and Coinpot until they fail me. I hope it is successful and hope everyone legitimate out there has their issues resolved.

Good luck!~
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:50:24 AM

I converted my whole balance to Litecoin and just withdrew. I will report back my success/failure.

I plan on continuing to use the faucets and Coinpot until they fail me. I hope it is successful and hope everyone legitimate out there has their issues resolved.

Good luck!~

Sounds like a good plan. I usually convert whatever I collect in litecoin/doge into bitcoin but that's just my thing. I too hope they succeed - so far it's worked very well.

CatFur

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:06:49 PM

Good luck!~

Sounds like a good plan. I usually convert whatever I collect in litecoin/doge into bitcoin but that's just my thing. I too hope they succeed - so far it's worked very well.

And you know what? It sounds just like my plan Grin. I know I'm being selfish because a lot of people here are calling us to stop using CoinPot. But I haven't had any problems with them and their faucet sites are one of a few sites I find [arguably] trustworthy enough to earn bitcoins, and I don't sign up with a lot of sites. So, until they fail me and until I can get some other source to earn bitcoins, I'm going to keep using them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: