Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100544 times)
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:36:19 PM

As for coinpot, I have converted my balance and withdraw to dogecoin 2-3 times and got my doges without problem. You can accumulate the minimum in doge really fast if you use all faucets and just convert to doge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:53:24 PM

As for coinpot, I have converted my balance and withdraw to dogecoin 2-3 times and got my doges without problem. You can accumulate the minimum in doge really fast if you use all faucets and just convert to doge.

Convert all bitcoin earnings to doge? Is that more profitable?

I have deposited dogecoins to CoinPot without any problems too - a couple of times I think. And recently I tried withdrawing bitcoins from CoinPot to FreeBitco.in and it went through without a problem but not without anxiety on my part  Grin - I think it took around 12 hours to complete.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:44:35 PM

I've also transferred litecoin from faucethub to CoinPot so I can convert into bitcoin. Worked absolutely fine for me.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
RevenueHerald

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:50:14 PM

I converted my whole balance to Litecoin and just withdrew. I will report back my success/failure.

I plan on continuing to use the faucets and Coinpot until they fail me. I hope it is successful and hope everyone legitimate out there has their issues resolved.

Good luck!~

Already seen my LTC show up, just pending confirmations:

a6825d35e4d1729996445f35d05f3001229d232ae1051032986c6e433e66643b

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:35:49 PM

I converted my whole balance to Litecoin and just withdrew. I will report back my success/failure.

I plan on continuing to use the faucets and Coinpot until they fail me. I hope it is successful and hope everyone legitimate out there has their issues resolved.

Good luck!~

Seems like most people are having a good experience with CoinPot so there's clearly no reason not to use it. I find it one of the best microwallets out there, particularly with the instant conversion feature.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
CatFur

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:54:23 PM

Good luck!~

Seems like most people are having a good experience with CoinPot so there's clearly no reason not to use it. I find it one of the best microwallets out there, particularly with the instant conversion feature.

I like the conversion feature too and they don't have a minimum. I just wish they could be more responsive, if not here then email, because if I remember correctly some of them [users] have genuine concerns. Now every time I make a transfer, I'm almost waiting for it to not go through. It's always like, 'is it my turn this time?'. Something like that...

More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:17:03 PM

Good luck!~

I like the conversion feature too and they don't have a minimum. I just wish they could be more responsive, if not here then email, because if I remember correctly some of them [users] have genuine concerns. Now every time I make a transfer, I'm almost waiting for it to not go through. It's always like, 'is it my turn this time?'. Something like that...

I agree, if someone has a genuine concern it should always be responded to. I guess though it depends on how many emails they get and the number of people answering them!

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:17:24 PM

Recently by claiming on Moonbit.co.in I noticed option ''Run mining bonus'' and explanation about explanation about it:
Mining Bonus
When you tick the Run mining bonus checkbox we will run a background POW mining process in your browser.
Later when you make a faucet claim we will calculate an extra bonus of up to 100% on your faucet claim!
The bonus amount is based on how much hashing power you have contributed while the mining process was running - so to maximize your bonus you must leave the Moon Bitcoin tab open in between claims.

PLEASE NOTE: This mining process will increase the CPU usage on your PC/device whilst it is running by up to 30%.
The mining bonus is completely optional so if it causes a problem for you then please turn it off by unticking the Run mining bonus checkbox.
Guys, what do you think about it? Smiley

grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:49:06 PM

Recently by claiming on Moonbit.co.in I noticed option ''Run mining bonus'' and explanation about explanation about it:
Mining Bonus
When you tick the Run mining bonus checkbox we will run a background POW mining process in your browser.
Later when you make a faucet claim we will calculate an extra bonus of up to 100% on your faucet claim!
The bonus amount is based on how much hashing power you have contributed while the mining process was running - so to maximize your bonus you must leave the Moon Bitcoin tab open in between claims.

PLEASE NOTE: This mining process will increase the CPU usage on your PC/device whilst it is running by up to 30%.
The mining bonus is completely optional so if it causes a problem for you then please turn it off by unticking the Run mining bonus checkbox.

ive been using this since yesterday - working great.
im getting on around an extra 40%-50% mining bonus on all my claims so far - and hardly notice the process running Smiley
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:36:36 PM

Mining Bonus

im getting on around an extra 40%-50% mining bonus on all my claims so far - and hardly notice the process running Smiley

Aha, that is why it stopped working with me, until I switched the mining bonus on. We will see what happens. Freebitco also has it as an option now.

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
CatFur

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:27:32 AM

Mining Bonus

Aha, that is why it stopped working with me, until I switched the mining bonus on. We will see what happens. Freebitco also has it as an option now.

The faucet stopped working? I thought the mining bonus was optional?

Freebitco also has it as an option now.

I still have to wait for my turn, it's not available for me right now. But judging from the discussions over at their thread [I'm still new] it doesn't seem very attractive. I might not have the resources for a profitable mining.

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:25:20 AM

Works great for me but puts quite a strain on my PC (i7). If I have multiple browser windows open and switch the mining option on my fan goes on overdrive.

grahamlyons

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

Mining Bonus

the moon faucets still all work fine for me, even with the mining off - so maybe something else is wrong on your pc?
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:55:52 PM

Me too. I can just switch between the two modes depending on what I want to do but both are working correctly.

ragtimebetty

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:48:14 AM

Mining Bonus

the moon faucets still all work fine for me, even with the mining off - so maybe something else is wrong on your pc?

I tried it, but as malwarebytes flagged and blocked a download from moonbit when I claimed with the mining bonus, I unchecked the box
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:58:35 PM

Mining Bonus

I tried it, but as malwarebytes flagged and blocked a download from moonbit when I claimed with the mining bonus, I unchecked the box

I've not had that problem with it. Did you see the name of the file it was trying to download?

grahamlyons

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

coinpot now has its own mining page - one for each of the 3 currencies bitcoin, doge and litecoin!
pays directly into your coinpot so no messing about with thresholds etc
works great for me, on all my devices and seems to pay more than both moon and freebitcoin Smiley
CatFur

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:13:23 PM

coinpot now has its own mining page - one for each of the 3 currencies bitcoin, doge and litecoin!
pays directly into your coinpot so no messing about with thresholds etc
works great for me, on all my devices and seems to pay more than both moon and freebitcoin Smiley

I don't know which one to run! I'm worried it might cause problems with my laptop. Is there anywhere that says they pay more? I'm running FreeBitco.in now and wonder if it will be worthwhile to run both.

Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:22:17 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 04:15:16 PM by Razor33

Careful at this right moment on moon-bitcoin (one of main coinpot.co affiliates)
Kaspersky Internet Security is detecting a Trojan ! Until this morning i din't saw this problem and i'm using the site for almost 7 days now.
So it may be one of the sites where it try to send us or maybe the new mining option ?

(The others two Litecoin and Dogecoin seems fine tho.)

Malicious link blocked (after i join the site or after i reload the site or after i claim the satoshi)
HEUR : Trojan.Script.Generic
Object : moonbit.co.in/js/coinhive.min.js

Application : Google Chrome
Object type : Trojan Program
Time : Today 9/23/2017 6:11 PM

I hope is a false positive but i doubt.
If any devs read this please fix your affiliate sites / links where you are redirecting the users...
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:05:33 PM

Careful at this right moment on moon-bitcoin (one of main coinpot.co affiliates)
Kaspersky Internet Security is detecting a Trojan ! Until this morning i din't saw this problem and i'm using the site for almost 7 days now.
So it may be one of the sites where it try to send us or maybe the new mining option ?

(The others two Litecoin and Dogecoin seems fine tho.)

Malicious link blocked (after i join the site or after i reload the site or after i claim the satoshi)
HEUR : Trojan.Script.Generic
Object : moonbit.co.in/js/coinhive.min.js

Application : Google Chrome
Object type : Trojan Program
Time : Today 9/23/2017 6:11 PM

I hope is a false positive but i doubt.
If any devs read this please fix your affiliate sites / links where you are redirecting the users...

I'm getting the same message in CoinPot when I select one of the mining options (I've also got Kaspersky). I chose to block it because I don't like the look of it but it means I can't mine.

Anyone know if this is safe or not?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: