Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:56:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100579 times)
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:44:08 PM

Careful at this right moment on moon-bitcoin (one of main coinpot.co affiliates)
Kaspersky Internet Security is detecting a Trojan ! Until this morning i din't saw this problem and i'm using the site for almost 7 days now.
So it may be one of the sites where it try to send us or maybe the new mining option ?

(The others two Litecoin and Dogecoin seems fine tho.)

Malicious link blocked (after i join the site or after i reload the site or after i claim the satoshi)
HEUR : Trojan.Script.Generic
Object : moonbit.co.in/js/coinhive.min.js

Application : Google Chrome
Object type : Trojan Program
Time : Today 9/23/2017 6:11 PM

I hope is a false positive but i doubt.
If any devs read this please fix your affiliate sites / links where you are redirecting the users...
I'm not expert in this case, but as I know, mostly antivirus programs don't like mining software and gives warnings about trojan virus. But here on Counpit, you don't need to download anything, so I think it's safe to use. But it would be good if someone who have better knowledge about mining, would confirm what I'm saying.

grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:54:39 PM

Careful at this right moment on moon-bitcoin (one of main coinpot.co affiliates)
Kaspersky Internet Security is detecting a Trojan ! Until this morning i din't saw this problem and i'm using the site for almost 7 days now.
So it may be one of the sites where it try to send us or maybe the new mining option ?

(The others two Litecoin and Dogecoin seems fine tho.)

Malicious link blocked (after i join the site or after i reload the site or after i claim the satoshi)
HEUR : Trojan.Script.Generic
Object : moonbit.co.in/js/coinhive.min.js

Application : Google Chrome
Object type : Trojan Program
Time : Today 9/23/2017 6:11 PM

I hope is a false positive but i doubt.
If any devs read this please fix your affiliate sites / links where you are redirecting the users...

see https://coin-hive.com/blog/status-report
looks like some anti-virus/malware apps are incorrectly flagging this mining script as malicious - hope they can get it fixed
Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:38:11 AM

The strange part , even if i uncheck the mining square option and i reload moonbitcoin site i still get the same from KiS
AlphaBits

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:54:06 PM

Really have been enjoying Coinpot.co.   

And the new mining feature is great! 

I'd really like to see the following features:

More detailed reports:   income from referals,  income from claims,  since all the sites are owned by the same entity,  I think we could even see number or referals per service/announcements on coinpot when we get a new referral on one of the services.   

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:48:24 PM

More detailed reports:   income from referals,  income from claims,  since all the sites are owned by the same entity,  I think we could even see number or referals per service/announcements on coinpot when we get a new referral on one of the services.   

I second this on income from referrals - it would be great to see them separated out. Also, a live desktop/mobile balance display which automatically updates with each claim in real time is on my wish list.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:46:34 PM

I agree with you, it would be nice to see more detailed stats on Coinpot. Because now we see only long list of all claims from faucets and received commission and how much we earned on certain faucet.
It would like to see stats such as how much ref commission we earned from faucet, total earnings from faucet, list of withdrawals, number of referrals and etc.

MarshallDTeach

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

12days back I had completed a survey for 13500 satoshis. Still, they are not showing for withdrawals. Waiting to withdraw full amount to faucethub

You can see them in your balance but they're not withdrawable yet? That could be normal, wait a little more, I think.

Actually, it holds the offer amount for 10 days only(Message showing in Withdrawal balance) but it is almost 12th-day bro. I will wait for today and will raise a Support ticket.

No news from the support?
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:09:47 PM

Coinpot support isn't very responsive... Never got any answer from them.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:16:15 PM

They've probably been snowed under working on the mining function. Perhaps try them again now that this is implemented?

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
playfast

Activity: 131
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:45:22 PM

Dogecoin wallet created on coinpot always comes up as invalid address on dogechain, my friends have the same problem. Seems the admin doesn't want to allow doge deposits for btc/lite exchange purposes, he should just be upfront about it and remove it from the site, because of this deception I would never take my chances with a btc deposit/exchange here Undecided
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

They've probably been snowed under working on the mining function. Perhaps try them again now that this is implemented?

Grin They have never been responsive and with never I mean from day one... .

Tonight gonna check the mining thing... .

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:52:17 PM

Dogecoin wallet created on coinpot always comes up as invalid address on dogechain, my friends have the same problem. Seems the admin doesn't want to allow doge deposits for btc/lite exchange purposes, he should just be upfront about it and remove it from the site, because of this deception I would never take my chances with a btc deposit/exchange here Undecided

I once made a deposit of doge (transfert from freedoge to coinpotdoge) and it took 32 days to show up in the Coinpot account. So you have to be very patient... . Cheesy

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

I once made a deposit of doge (transfert from freedoge to coinpotdoge) and it took 32 days to show up in the Coinpot account. So you have to be very patient... . Cheesy

I'm going to transfer some doge there soon and I'll post the results. Transfering litecoin has worked fine for me so far.

carizmerlin31

Activity: 357

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

This is unofficial thread.
New Microwallet Coinpot.co started recently. They support Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin currencies. Withdrawal options:
FaucetHub - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (1.5% fee)
FaucetSystem - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (2% fee)
Xapo - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (no fee)
Payments to bitcoin address - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (1000 satoshi fee for payments, lower than 50k satoshi, bigger payments are free)
All payments are made within 48 hours.
All payments from Moon faucets, Bonusbitcoin.co and Bitfun.co proccesed to this wallet.

Yes its working on me before! but now i can no longer use the mining features of Coinpot! What is wrong? is something happening on coinpot today?

carizmerlin31

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

I'm going to transfer some doge there soon and I'll post the results. Transfering litecoin has worked fine for me so far.

Me too! ive just transferred 50 doge on my Nova account!

carizmerlin31

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

coinpot now has its own mining page - one for each of the 3 currencies bitcoin, doge and litecoin!
pays directly into your coinpot so no messing about with thresholds etc
works great for me, on all my devices and seems to pay more than both moon and freebitcoin Smiley

yes we've tried mining on Coinpot more than a week from now... but tonight we experience something wrong.. i can no longer use the mining features of Coinpot after my PC automatically shutdown! when i sign in again..its no longer working! do yo have any idea guys whats happening on Coinpot today?

playfast

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:50:03 PM

Anyone else here deposit doge to coinpot recently? And how long did it take?
All the main exchanger sites want a B.S. 100k satoshi miner fee to do a Doge to btc exchange, killing a small exchange. That's why I interested in using something like coinpot.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:43:38 PM

All the main exchanger sites want a B.S. 100k satoshi miner fee to do a Doge to btc exchange, killing a small exchange. That's why I interested in using something like coinpot.

Transferred 200 doge into my CoinPot account. Set transfer at 11pm last night, in wallet sometime before 7am this morning (when I checked). 1 doge charge for transfer from originating site. No problems!

playfast

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:22:42 PM

Transferred 200 doge into my CoinPot account. Set transfer at 11pm last night, in wallet sometime before 7am this morning (when I checked). 1 doge charge for transfer from originating site. No problems!

Good to hear, my issue is that coinpot seems to have generated an invalid dogecoin address, so no way for me to deposit Sad
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:24:00 PM

Good to hear, my issue is that coinpot seems to have generated an invalid dogecoin address, so no way for me to deposit Sad

That's really frustrating. I notice that once an address is generated there doesn't appear to be an option to amend. I guess you've tried emailing them?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: