Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20631 times)
Archie1973

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

The reason behind why bitcoin is still the number one electronic currency in crypto is because of their excellence in management and strategies.  We should also consider the fact that bitcoin sets no limit on who may use it or not that's why it is very popular even for those who are in poverty.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

There are many reasons.

- First ever crypto currency
- Anonymous
- Decentralized
- Fast and secure
- One click payment sent.
- Great profits
- Known by almost everyone.
- Better then gold
- No age restrictions
- Free to use
- Easy to earn
- Easy to use

It is a great investment and many users are coming towards it every day and it is getting popular. The reasons are mentioned above.

I doubt the las 3 points
Free to use? What is the meaning of free? Trading? Mining? You  eed capital for it or you mean bounty? Then yeah it is
Easy to earn? I barely have 1 full btc LOL
Easy to use? For you and most of us here yes, but for average person not really. Blockchain is quite complicated for non tech newbies

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

Bitcoin was the first crypto currency, the biggest increase in price, you can quickly make money. These are some of the criteria why it is so popular.
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

You're right. One of the reasons why is it's the most popular is because it is the first ever cryptocurrency. Also because it took time before altcoins emerged, that's why for a long time Bitcoin has the spotlight, getting all the media attention. But it's slowly changing now as altcoins are getting better and better.
Absolutely, bitcoin has become the first ever cryptocurrency in the world and has been known everywhere especially these days. Because of the fact that the media and social media have been advertising it, it became more popular because many people are interested of what it can do. The attention that the media had given really became a huge help of its popularity.

bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and the most expensive one. Therefore, bitcoin is the most famous and popular

gladiusnl

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

I think bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it's the most completed currency that was accept in my countries in the world. And it is the oldest one ?
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

Bitcoin is very popular because they are the first in this very good concept, that people will transact without the tax and big fess. Theres nothing can beat the Law of First in any Industry.

lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

There are many reasons.

- First ever crypto currency
- Anonymous
- Decentralized
- Fast and secure
- One click payment sent.
- Great profits
- Known by almost everyone.
- Better then gold
- No age restrictions
- Free to use
- Easy to earn
- Easy to use

It is a great investment and many users are coming towards it every day and it is getting popular. The reasons are mentioned above.

I doubt the las 3 points
Free to use? What is the meaning of free? Trading? Mining? You  eed capital for it or you mean bounty? Then yeah it is
Easy to earn? I barely have 1 full btc LOL
Easy to use? For you and most of us here yes, but for average person not really. Blockchain is quite complicated for non tech newbies

Free to use means that there is no fee for using Bitcoins expect Transactions fee (You have the right to put or not to put the fee but miners are greedy So we have to put fee) It is not like paying big fee for sending payments to worldwide.
yes it is easy to earn you can earn Bitcoins from signature campaigns doing tasks etc.
It is yes, You just want a wallet to use it. It can be explained to anyone without any issues and I am confident if someone asks me what is bitcoin I can easily explain him/her about Bitcoin and can clear all the questions regarding Bitcoins.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

This is an easy question to answer. The BTC was the precursor of the blockchain and so was the first to captivate everyone's attention. In addition, it is an asset with clear and defined rules that has a limited supply and a huge community that supports it. Obviously you need to solve the problems of your network so that it can continue to be the most known and most valuable of all.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think Bitcoin is one of the famous cryptocurrency because it is one of the cryptocurrency that is being introduced a year ago and one of the oldest crypto. Because of that thing it is the famous cryptocurrency today.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

It can be undoubtedly said that,BTC is the most popular crypto-currency.Because its coins are very expensive n price is increasing day by day.Investing here can be beneficial easily.It is normal that wherever it is beneficial, it will become popular with everyone.
Bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world. That's why Bitcoin is popular. When Bitcoin is so valuable, many coins is bore and try to catch up Bitcoin. However, some of them is fake. Bitcoin is the most trusted coin nowadays. It has brought hope to many people's life. We can deny its benefit. That is the reason why Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency known in circulation..... Its easy to be widely popular even after the emergence of other currencies.

And cos of its high margin value difference compared to others.

Grin
agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

It can be undoubtedly said that,BTC is the most popular crypto-currency.Because its coins are very expensive n price is increasing day by day.Investing here can be beneficial easily.It is normal that wherever it is beneficial, it will become popular with everyone.
Bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world. That's why Bitcoin is popular. When Bitcoin is so valuable, many coins is bore and try to catch up Bitcoin. However, some of them is fake. Bitcoin is the most trusted coin nowadays. It has brought hope to many people's life. We can deny its benefit. That is the reason why Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency.

When people talk about cryptocurrency they definitely talk about bitcoin. In the mindset of people know is that bitcoin is cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is bitcoin itself already. I still agree that if transaction price and speed can improve then bitcoin can truly stay at the top to be the most popular cryptocurrency among all.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

I think bitcoin is the most popular, it is because of its million users and the big people who are involved in this kind of cryptocurrency and many gain profit daily that's why it is popular.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
richman0201

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

Bitcoin is the first of its kind to come into existence, already it has established infrastructure. Many web sites, merchants and companies that already accepted Bitcoin, local and big exchanges in almost every country, many people have accepted it and more are still willing to accept it and spend it.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

Bitcoin became popular because of the excellent price and supporting supporters who joined in it. Wink

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

As you said bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies so all the advantages are on bitcoin and you correct most of the other coins are scam so I suggest before investing or buying other ICO you must read the white paper and you can decide for your self if you are willing to take the risk.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

I also think like that, many are launching new coin but the only goal of the eye is only profit, besides degocoin I also think that ethereum is a good voin and not include coin scam
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

First thing is always attractive and worthy, the father of all crypto is bitcoins , i think this is the only reason behind this, the old and most trusted crypto.

You're like saying that the first movies of Marvel heroes are attractive and worthy to watch than the new Marvel heroes in the last couple of years. No, Bitcoin is popular because it is the original, even if there are a lot of new digital currencies on circulation, Bitcoin will be still the original. And the fact that Bitcoin is the most expensive one making a lot of people become millionaires, Bitcoin will definitely be popular.
futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Bitcoin is popular due to various reason - Firstly its one of its kind in Crypto market. Rising at a high pace, the people who invested in initial years are today millionaires. No KYc norms, no centralization, hence, people find it very cool to transact their money any where in the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: