Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20631 times)
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:16:24 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency becauser it is the faster way to transfer to another place without paying tax. You can earn and invest more money here. Bitcoin can help in your financial needs and sustain your daily needs.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:18:25 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
For me bitcoin was much popular because of the system within this currency.
It a decentralized system where everything you need can be given.
Aside from that bitcoin is so easy to access that everyone can be part of this fast growing currency.
And because bitcoin was can be a source of money many people are encourage to join and be part of it.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:18:31 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

You said it in your first sentence dude. Bitcoin has that ultimate first mover advantage. Now it isnt always first mover that ones but the one that gains popularity. I believe a company before google started search engines but

they werent as popular and as a result didnt take the cake. It is clear that bitcoin took the cake and is that #1 coin suffice to say it was because they were first that they reign supreme atm.
I think the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency is because it is the foundation and pioneer among all the coins and besides due to its popularity then it was gaining more advantage in terms of its monetary value and security, and almost making millions of people around the world that are recognizing it and making bitcoin as their choice of virtual coins.

JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:25:20 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the father of all cryptos!!!
bitcoin will get much more popular in 2018!,hodln!!!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:07:53 AM

[bitcoin is the popular cyptocurrency  because its the first cyptocurrencies to be made.another cause are people like it ,choice it so much.people also trust this very much.well establishment also priority reason for its popularity.
etsonarrantes

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:01:14 AM

It's first born. It is the inspiration. It's the son of Satoshi father:) The hole idea start with Bitcoin. So thats why it's the best and will be the best too..
Shadowz

Activity: 826
Merit: 107

Rento || Global Sharing App

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:05:44 AM

just like u say, bitcoin is older and mother of crytocurrency
i think altcoin cant beat bitcoin

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

just like u say, bitcoin is older and mother of crytocurrency
i think altcoin cant beat bitcoin
As of now it "can't" beat bitcoin but in the future, there will be the time that will be the reason for bitcoin to be eliminated because we can just depend in bitcoin for long term because we need newer technology in the future too so i think that bitcoin can just lose its throne if there will be an altcoin that is greater than bitcoin.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:02:15 PM

it is because it has always been more profitable than altcoin and is also accepted in more places that any other altcoins
if i want to buy altcoins i still buy bitcoins first and then there are stil less amount of sites will allow us to buy altcoin directly
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:06:01 PM

Maybe that's because of its high market value compared to other cryptocurrencies. And that high market price is what gives people profit. So the thing that really makes it more popular to people is its characteristic of being profitable in ddifferent ways such as investing, trading, campaigns and the likes. The attentions of people are caught because of the high income that its users are investors are earning.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
arcds9

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

yeah you are right. btc is the oldest among all other cryptos. so the authenticity and security are ensured so that people can invest. It is very popular because of its demand and the price goes higher and higher.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:16:21 PM

its the main concurrency in the crypto. so  other crypto currencies based on bitcoin ,bitcoin affects all other cryptocurrency  variances and prices .so that btc popular cryptocurrency rather than other cryptocurrencies .

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:18:44 PM

It is the first cryptocurrency and maybe one of a few truly decentralized currencies. And people trust the Bitcoin developer team.
Bitcoin is the most famous digital currency among all possible options. One of most important reason behind it is fact is that Bitcoin is a decentralized economy that is it does not belong to a single country or Nation. This is the real reason behind the fluctuation of the prices as well as the increment in the digital market rates.

Due to its popularity it has become a source of income for many people and has been able to remove the poverty at a large scale. These all reasons combined together to make it as a reliable source of earning in today’s economic world.

I was attracted to the idea of ​​a decentralized currency in bitcoins. This is a completely different level, there are no policies, unpopular decisions of parties.
Everything is transparent and accessible. Progress is an excellent development of humanity.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:20:41 PM

I think cryptocurrency is something new and very curious. well, many people benefit from cryptocurrency, and the parent of cryptocurrency is bitcoin. anyone who studies cryptocurrency will definitely target having many bitcoins in comparison with other cryptocurrencies.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:22:20 PM

maybe because bitcoin is the first coin that have a big value, right now bitcoin is becoming popular and popular because of they value in last 1 year bitcoin price is increased 10 times than last year, after that happen there are many investor that want to invest in bitcoin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Frost149.6

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency the world has known. The major reason is Bitcoin is decentralized and does not belong to anyone and there is no controller. Because being popular it is a source of income for many adults and teenagers. The transaction are now done on a large scale. Because of being decentralized it doesn't have a fixed rate. So, yeah these reasons contribute towards the popularity of Bitcoin.
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:30:08 PM

my opinion kinda like others in this forum reply, bitcoin is likely an elder coin. a coin that became pioneer for others. back then, bitcoin itself having low prices and not many people that know it too. and now, because of pioneer bitcoin investment. bitcoin prices goes up like this and hit the spotlight in many other countries media social  Wink that's my opinion

Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency the world has known. The major reason is Bitcoin is decentralized and does not belong to anyone and there is no controller. Because being popular it is a source of income for many adults and teenagers. The transaction are now done on a large scale. Because of being decentralized it doesn't have a fixed rate. So, yeah these reasons contribute towards the popularity of Bitcoin.
Plus the fact that btc produce new whales and millionaires this year due to price increase in just a short period, people tend to get some inspiration to help and sustained their financial living, its a new way of having businesses unlike some alts that focus only on a specific usage but still worth having.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:38:45 PM

You said it in your first sentence dude. Bitcoin has that ultimate first mover advantage. Now it isnt always first mover that ones but the one that gains popularity. I believe a company before google started search engines but

they werent as popular and as a result didnt take the cake. It is clear that bitcoin took the cake and is that #1 coin suffice to say it was because they were first that they reign supreme atm.
I think the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency is because it is the foundation and pioneer among all the coins and besides due to its popularity then it was gaining more advantage in terms of its monetary value and security, and almost making millions of people around the world that are recognizing it and making bitcoin as their choice of virtual coins.

that is probably right. as bitcoin is the one who initiated crypto currency market it has more popularity comparing to the other coins and it seems like this will go same way for long time.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

Because bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency, its the king of all coins and tokens .. its the only one that dump a bit and can pump more than it dump in jusst a short period of time ! but can pump so high in no time too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: