Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20631 times)
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:58:38 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Bitcoin is the most popular in cryptocurrency because it is the only currency that can help many of us finacially.it has a features that can be beneficial to everybody unlike others that only scammers and cannot pay back to us the money we invest on them.It is safer and secured cryptocurrency.
edward222

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:30:02 AM

Actually, there are some really good and popular coins... check out these guys are talking about top 5  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xsavNLSzXNA1H89ZGgQuw
im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:44:31 AM

Yes I recognize bitcoin Is the most popular crypto, it can't be separated from the trust obtained bitcoin from its users. Bitcoin gained that trust is also not easy, it is because:
1. Compared to other crypto,  bitcoin prices are more stable.
2. Bitcoin is also the first crypto coin.
3. Other Crypto sometimes only benefit the developer but not concerned the user.
4. Getting bitcoin is not easy.
I think that's what makes bitcoin the most famous crypto.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:51:31 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency here is because many people are believing and trusting bitcoin as a source of income and they are benefited by this.  I think the another reason is this is a great opportunity to become more wealthy.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:01:40 AM

Yes I recognize bitcoin Is the most popular crypto, it can't be separated from the trust obtained bitcoin from its users. Bitcoin gained that trust is also not easy, it is because:
1. Compared to other crypto,  bitcoin prices are more stable.
2. Bitcoin is also the first crypto coin.
3. Other Crypto sometimes only benefit the developer but not concerned the user.
4. Getting bitcoin is not easy.
I think that's what makes bitcoin the most famous crypto.

Yes, I agree with you. I think the most reason is that Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world with limited quantity. Therefore, many people trust it. Making it valuable.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Miyaclint28

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:11:27 AM

Perhaps because it was one of the greatest bitcoin and best. We know bitcoin already known many circles a few years as a way to use the comfortable and easy as well as good security, besides bitcoin can also be used for a variety of transactions and many online web sales use bitcoin as a sales tool, it might be more popular because of the bitcoin usage would be useful for the person at the time of a versatile mobile.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:12:11 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because its the first decentralized crypto and it is the first known in the world. Bitcoin is the father of all coins because of its high value and it has a stable price. The transaction is very easy and user friendly.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:14:20 AM

I think the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency here is because many people are believing and trusting bitcoin as a source of income and they are benefited by this.  I think the another reason is this is a great opportunity to become more wealthy.

I think the answer is very clear. That's because Bitcoin is the world's first cryptocurrency and the originator of the changing world economy. Bitcoin that has changed the lives of many people in economics and many people succeed due to Bitcoin. Bitcoin also makes a lot of people so have a lot of money. There is also a belief that Bitcoin will be an important currency in the future, so they always save Bitcoin and never sell it.

If you know cryptocurrency, surely you also know Bitcoin. You compare the price of Bitcoin with another cryptocurrency, can anyone surpass the Bitcoin?
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:10:42 AM

Bitcoin has high price in market. It is decentralized & safer.
It's transactiin fee is low.
That's why people like bitcoin.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
cheesyspoils

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:22:56 AM

It is the first of its generation, has the most hashing power (infrastructure), and people like the idea the anonymous, mysterious figure behind it.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:28:54 AM

bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency for there price at now state, last few weeks price fork on $6000 marks and take back on $7200 price. big opportunity to get a profitable income and to invest some business.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:34:21 AM

Mainly because it is the first of its kind. It's the first one to ever make something out of nothing. It's valuable in its own. It's its own boss. Bitcoin has no bells and wistles like any other cryptocurrency out there. It's just mainly used to be a means for trading goods and services other than the use of money. It's virtually digital money on its own. That's why bitcoins are so famous right now.

Deddi

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:42:47 AM

Because Bitcoin has its own appeal especially in the investment market itself .. now Bitcoin has reached $ 7000 more it's a fantastic nominal target marketing .. and Bitcoin itself can survive in the world market with other digital currencies ..
Leezkie22

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:59:25 AM

Bitcoin is now popular crytocurrency even in a poor country like ours. Why? Because it not the same from the other bitcoin has a higher marketing and its very good on trading. You dont need to worry about your money to trade in. And bitcoin is getting higher every hour. All you have to do is to wait when is the time to trade. So its getting popular nowadays. And even years to come. And other thing that i can actually believe and proudly say. Is that bitcoin is trustworthy. 
FriddickPrime

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:03:09 AM

Its the oldest and most well tested and battle hardened crypto currency out there.

If you had to put your trust in a battle hardened veteran or a relative newbie which would you choose to fight the war?

obviously the one that has been in the belly of the beast and stabbed their way out tooth nail and dagger
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

There are lot of crypto currencies in the market but still btc ranks one among them as its market value is rising in the best as compared to any other crypto even if several crypto currencies came up after the launch of btc .Only btc value is staying high in the market as its value is rising high as compared to it was in the past.And the percentage hike is more than any crypto currency say for example if you invest today in btc and cash it after six months or after a year it will definitely be profit for the investor as it doesn't need much time to grow as compared to other cryptos as btc is one of the oldest cryptocurrency .

anil07

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:23:07 AM

The bitcoin it most popular cryptocurancy because many company and more people in believe and interested in the activity in bitcoin. Bitcoin is king digital cryptocurrency. I hope stay invested on BTC and the marketing of BTC continuous to grow in future.   
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:25:48 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the standard price of cryptocurrency, we all know that the price of cryptocurrency using bitcoin or satoshi size, and people more easily remember the price in satoshi compared to using USD, it certainly makes a high dependence with bitcoin because all the major trading altcoin is with bitcoin, then USD, ETH and so on.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:44:04 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of its background and active activity. The background of bitcoin is not too great and not to easy. Bitcoin is the first successful cryptocurrency that make many questions to other developers, some people go to jail just to make bitcoin famous and some person use bitcoin to buy their illegal things. In a short explanation bitcoin is the first successful cryptocurrency that become the most controversial.
cofoundervp

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:25:37 AM

First-mover advantage. Lots of intrinsic value already stored in the currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: