Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36044 times)
Mikhail_A_iml

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:16:49 PM

you can return the money and continue being scammers, because the money you give back has already been used to finance the early stage of the project, and you return it without any reward, you have obtained in us the best bank, financing at 0 interest, interesting way in which they try to create confusion, the deception is clear, only a blind would not see it, besides being deceived I consider its solution an insult to the intelligence of any investment, I have invested in its early phase and it will hurt to lose part of my investment, I will not sell anything and give you more profit on my part, but I would like the market to treat you as you have treated your investors.

You're newbie account created just for the project of discreditation of IMMLA.

you have obtained in us the best bank, financing at 0 interest

We give pre-ICO investors who do not agree with IMMLA decision 43% bonus to the pre-ICO price. 43% for 2 months. Please show me the bank that can propose such rate.

You're not IMMLA investor for sure. Your mission is to maintain dirty pr-campaign against IMMLA project. But we cope with it.

We answered in the same way. That guy is very strange or he just flooding. I want him to accept our buyback offer, we dont need tokenholders, who dont care about theirs money and have the business myopia. They are making other smart tokenholders poorer.
Mendyii

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:17:46 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 09:38:50 PM by Mendyii

I am absolutely sure that any investor of the previous phase who read what happened, as I have read and many more people, will feel cheated instantly, the action is flagrant and mistreats the investor, on the other hand, the solution is quite unfair because it forces the investor to give up their investment simply because they have not known how to apply proportionality, they are basic mathematics, it is not smart to offer an unfair solution, nor to bribe investors who care about their investment, it is also not elegant to ask, really are you an investor? to try to discredit in some way the content of the messages, for my part I will not talk to you anymore, since it causes frustration that 1 + 1 is not 2, if they decide to give a fair treatment to their investors it may not be late, there are enough even if she finishes, immla decide alone if she continues with this surreal situation or decides to continue messing up the image of the project that we have all supported.
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

The IMMLA vision of situation is the following - we've faced the inimical campaign which was planned by the group of web-scammers just to crash down teh official IMMLA site and community. They provocated that hype just to launch the false site imrna.io (I M R N A) and get the new investors money during the team was involved in that discussions. Thats why they called us as "scammers" - they were the scammers theyself. They just needed the hype to distract the team.

Nevertheless some of true preICO investors were influenced with such a wrong arguments they had used, and we suggested for them the buyback programm in case if ICO be more successful than our previous estimations. This is the compromiss. On the one hand the confused preICO investors can fix theirs profit from investments to IMMLA much earlier then any another project ever, earlier than official exchange release. On the other hand they can stay the tokenholders of the more successful company, then the previous estimation.

What a fairy tale you are talking here. That´s not what happened in telegram and you were there. No one created hype. No one talked about a false site, no one even used the word "scammer". We were polite in every moment and you were there, even talking in private with a guy from our group. That´s why i know you know we were all from the same group of investors, and all of us were investors. No scammers, no phising, nothing related with what you are talking about here. And you know what? The group complaining represented by a few in telegram bought nearly 20% of all the preico. And we are now in contact with a lot more of people. I´m pretty sure more than 50% of preico investors are in contact right now outside your network. Don´t believe me if you don´t want to. There´s a reason why you are alone now. We the preico investors were your only community and we are all now pissed of.

But guess what, i´m not talking about telegram anymore. Because that´s a place where you feel comfortable. It´s our word against yours and it has nothing to do with the real facts that are important here.

The normal invest practice is the following - if the investor wants to keep his|her share in any asset in case of additional emmission, he/her needs to buy the additional part of that asset. That is the normal and traditional solution. Maybe it could be some benefits for old investors (not very big, a few percents usually) but it couldn't be under the intimidation or even outstanding pressure.

Right. Then answer me this simple question. Why the founders and team % remains the same after you doubled the supply? Why you received double tokens? You bought them all? Come on, we are not all stupid.
You changed the supply in a very early stage, between preico and ico, and by a lot! doubles! what if you decide to give me half tokens keeping the supply intact? You see that right? Well that´s exactly what you have done, only keeping my tokens and doubling the supply.
If you change your supply before investment for whatever reason and keep your % so you don´t lose value is fine, no one can complain. But if you do that AFTER receive investment under certain supply conditions you are stealing value from your investors. A lot of value. And not from just any investor, from the ones that took more risk with you and believe in you most!

Under intimidation or outstanding pressure you say... nothing about that was there, nothing, we didn't even start talking outside until you banned us. know why? we didn't want to hurt the project. But then you gave us no other choice.

Thats why we suggested buyback programm. If someone thinks we're scammers - get your money back with the garanteed profit and let them be ashamed of theirs words. Scammers never give money back. IMMLA is serious and reponsible business-project. We go forward anyway, either ICO successful or not, either the scammers make squeal or hackers make ddos-attacs - IMMLA is going to be stronger and closer to our targets anyway.

Your buyback program is fake because it requires a certain amount of eth raised to activate. You are raising eth for a month and you need people to sign for refund in seven days. It´s impossible to ask for the refund and know if you are going to get it. And lets face it, there´s no way you are going to rise between 40K and 50K ETH the buyback program needs to activate. And if you do, it will be long after the period to subscribe into the program expire.

There were 4 true investors I've talked in private chat. Not one, but four.

https://whois.uanic.name/domainname/imrnla.io.html - that is the info about the false site. You may check it yourself if you're not the pert of that scammers who attacked us.

Other question I've described above.

In touch.
immlapreicoscam

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:33:09 PM

Hi, Immlapreicoscam, nice nickname )

I don't know directly, who you are, but I do believe you have invested in us withi the pre-ICO campaign. Unfortunately you are wrong in several things. Maybe you're not, but there were the people who used the situation and rised the hype for scamming new investors. When hype was started they launched the false marketing campaign with the links for imrna.io (false site with the old immla interface and false number of wallet). And we got the ddos-attack the same very time.

Yeah i was pretty pissed of when i created this account to talk in public after you banedme for no reason.

I have no idea about that campaign and of course it can be 100% true. i do know for a fact that a phising website was on. I´m sorry about that.

Our security team made the decision to ban the most hyping ones just becouse of the mistrust in scamming group involving.
But this is NOT true for sure. You banned people in telegram and it was nothing related to that scam you are talking about. And you were there. I think you are taking some truth and mixing everything and you know exactly that you are doing it.

We should to protect the most of the investors who hadn't involves in that destructive situation. There were around 9-11 persons who were disagreed, but only 4 of them were the true investors, who announced theirs wallets.
That argument doesnt make any sense. You dont know how many investors were there. I can tell you this: Everybody you banned was an investor. Everyone complaining was. Don´t believe me i don´t care.

I'm in direct contact with them now, but yesterday it was very difficult to communicate since the scammers and hackers had attaced. I believe we keep in touch with these four and other true disappointed investors.
You are not in direct contact with anyone banned yesterday and with no one i´m in contact with right now. And we are now a lot of people. You maybe are in contact with someone, i suppose, but saying that it´s like you saying "everything is under control, we are in contact with every complaining investor" so it seems you care but that´s a huge lie.

So, about the misunderstanding. As I said above to Obi - the public market invest practice is the following - in case of situation you want to keep your share in the project if the additional emmission comes, you should buy the wanting asset. But if you are not agree with such approach, IMMLA suggested for you buyback programm. If the conditions of announced buyback programm comes, but we're the scammers - why we would pay? But we're not the scammers, and we'll pay. Just because IMMLA is responsible project. Keep your profit and lets see in future. IMMLA has strong developing trategy and we're sure for our profitability for our investors.
Yes, the "misunderstanding" is the only thing that matters here.  And the real misunderstanding is that you are mixing different things here. When an additional emission comes, founders and team doesn´t double their shares out of thin air. And you did, so this is not the same situation.

Respectfully yours,

I truly appreciate you are being here showing your face and answering questions with good tone. But something doesn´t feel right. You could have done this yesterday in telegram and you didn´t. You are doing it now when the ico has launched and you are at 0,1%. I would love to be wrong, but i think you are here now giving this answers because you are afraid the ico will fail hard, and you think it can fail hard because what you have done with pre ico investors.

Mikhail
[/quote]
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:37:57 PM

I am absolutely sure that any investor of the previous phase who read what happened, as I have read and many more people, will feel cheated instantly, the action is flagrant and mistreats the investor, on the other hand, the solution is quite unfair because it forces the investor to give up their investment simply because they have not known how to apply proportionality, they are basic mathematics, it is not smart to offer an unfair solution, nor to bribe investors who care about their investment, it is also not elegant to ask, really are you an investor? to try to discredit in some way the content of the messages, for my part I will not talk to you anymore, since it causes frustration that 1 + 1 is not 2, if they decide to give a fair treatment to their investors it may not be late, there are enough even if she finishes, immla decide alone if she continues with this surreal situation or decides to continue messing up the image of the project that we have all supported.

I'm sorry if I've said something offensive, Mendyii, am really sorry. Maybe we just tired as all of us. We fired two of our IR-managers yesterday becouse they did not make clear vision of ICO changes for investors. That's why I'm working as IR-manager now ))

Honestly, we are in strong contact with many of our preICO investors. Most of them have the same vision like IMMLA has. We've got 5 clames yesterday and have got two buyback acception today. But these two buybacks are from the finance investors, not strategic ones. They were wating for the IML to be listed on Exchanges and decaided that buyback is the easer way to consolidate 43% profit.

Ones again, I'm sorry. Hope you'll revert both for our talk and IMMLA. Sorry!
NewbCoins

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:43:07 PM

everyone know what you happen with immla thiefs. you get greedy and try to steal more money. now the ico will fail and you want to be nice. **** off. your shit ico will surely fail
immlapreicoscam

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:45:16 PM

Hi Joh3nny,

sorry for Telegram, that was our security team demand just because of scammers and hackers attack at the same moment. The scammers launched the false site (imrnla.io), the hackers attacked the true site, so all of these hype was just for involving the community and making the team be involved into the hype.
Our buyback suggestion was the only possible compromiss for all sides to be satisfacted. The scammers never suggest any profit for those who has been scammed ))) It's really strange approach for the scammers, but it is normal for responsible companies - to be profitable for theirs investors. IMMLA is rensponsible.

Yours,
Mikhail

Now its clear you are lying big time here mixing the -whatever happened- with the false site and the bans in telegram. Everyone banned now you are lying. And you banned many investors.
capitomil

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:46:29 PM

I am sure that if I had known before how you treat investors, I would not have participated in this ICO. The explanations that are giving most affected are reasonable, ¿how can you change the rules of the game in the middle of the game? this is not ethical.
It seems good to me if you want to expand your project if you have growth forecasts, but it is not good to reduce our value, you have no logic what excuses you are giving.
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:19:23 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 10:58:03 PM by Mikhail_A_iml

Hi, Immlapreicoscam, nice nickname )

I don't know directly, who you are, but I do believe you have invested in us withi the pre-ICO campaign. Unfortunately you are wrong in several things. Maybe you're not, but there were the people who used the situation and rised the hype for scamming new investors. When hype was started they launched the false marketing campaign with the links for imrna.io (false site with the old immla interface and false number of wallet). And we got the ddos-attack the same very time.

Yeah i was pretty pissed of when i created this account to talk in public after you banedme for no reason.

I have no idea about that campaign and of course it can be 100% true. i do know for a fact that a phising website was on. I´m sorry about that.

Our security team made the decision to ban the most hyping ones just becouse of the mistrust in scamming group involving.
But this is NOT true for sure. You banned people in telegram and it was nothing related to that scam you are talking about. And you were there. I think you are taking some truth and mixing everything and you know exactly that you are doing it.

We should to protect the most of the investors who hadn't involves in that destructive situation. There were around 9-11 persons who were disagreed, but only 4 of them were the true investors, who announced theirs wallets.
That argument doesnt make any sense. You dont know how many investors were there. I can tell you this: Everybody you banned was an investor. Everyone complaining was. Don´t believe me i don´t care.

I'm in direct contact with them now, but yesterday it was very difficult to communicate since the scammers and hackers had attaced. I believe we keep in touch with these four and other true disappointed investors.
You are not in direct contact with anyone banned yesterday and with no one i´m in contact with right now. And we are now a lot of people. You maybe are in contact with someone, i suppose, but saying that it´s like you saying "everything is under control, we are in contact with every complaining investor" so it seems you care but that´s a huge lie.

So, about the misunderstanding. As I said above to Obi - the public market invest practice is the following - in case of situation you want to keep your share in the project if the additional emmission comes, you should buy the wanting asset. But if you are not agree with such approach, IMMLA suggested for you buyback programm. If the conditions of announced buyback programm comes, but we're the scammers - why we would pay? But we're not the scammers, and we'll pay. Just because IMMLA is responsible project. Keep your profit and lets see in future. IMMLA has strong developing trategy and we're sure for our profitability for our investors.
Yes, the "misunderstanding" is the only thing that matters here.  And the real misunderstanding is that you are mixing different things here. When an additional emission comes, founders and team doesn´t double their shares out of thin air. And you did, so this is not the same situation.

Respectfully yours,

I truly appreciate you are being here showing your face and answering questions with good tone. But something doesn´t feel right. You could have done this yesterday in telegram and you didn´t. You are doing it now when the ico has launched and you are at 0,1%. I would love to be wrong, but i think you are here now giving this answers because you are afraid the ico will fail hard, and you think it can fail hard because what you have done with pre ico investors.

Mikhail
[/quote]

I said above that I was/am in direct contact with 4 of yesterdays disagreed investors. I'm one of the founders of IMMLA, but I can sware I was not the person who made the order fo banning. That was the security demand which is not obey to me. I'm not even the moderator of any our sources.
I'm sure in IMMLA and I'm sure in its invetment potential. ICO is the preffered way for IMMLA because of blockchain constituent, but not the only one. We have the offers from private equity foundations and from the strategic investors from transportation market.
There are several ICO stages. You - I mean those who decided that you were scammed with new WP - you saw only maximum size in your mind. But what if it the lowest one? You give us part of your tokens back for keeping the shares ratio? No. But if we following that wrong logic you should to do that! But lets try to make such the agreement: if ICO is 60000 eths or lower - you give us some tokens back for free to get the volume share balance. Since you think the share of volume is the most important, not the tokens price - lets it'll be reflected on every stage of ICO, not on the highest level, but even on the lowest one, like softcap is.

And I'm here just for the communication. I'm not worry about ICO. That is most risky way getting the investments and IMMLA is ready for any situation development. I'm here just to describe our position ones more and ones more. I love the project and I love our tokenholders. That's why I'm here. That is why.
immlapreicoscam

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:41:31 PM

Hi Capitomil,

your approach is perfunctory and wrong. As an example - so if the volume is rised is less then 46000000 IMLs - let say 30000000 - IMMLA are to decrease the share of preICOs to make the proportion the same as in maximum level.
The second part of your post should be described more detaled. We fixed the team bonuses on the same share level just becouse the team should bring the possibillity to rise the investments for our earlier China expansion and for sensors deve group. That is the big challenge for them which can make the huge dividents for all tokenholders, both preICO and ICO. So we decided to motivate them. And the founders share is the same because we use it for the upside motivation for the private placement investors, who gives our common project $500'000 and more. Our PP programe is only 30% of hardcap because the upside for this group of investors is no more then 30% (btw, less then preICO ones have got) and the founders share covers it totally.

Thank you,
Mikhail

Finally you answer the question!! great!!

But trust me you better didn´t, this is a huge LOL, you are saying:

We double the supply because we had to, you know, reasons, and everyone with tokens has to buy more if they want to keep their share!! its the only fair thing and how serious and responsible business are conducted blablabla. But oh well there are a couple of exceptions. The team, i mean us, well you know. We have tokens too but we don´t have to buy more to keep share, let me explain: Thanks to our work the company is going to grow so hard. The chinese people will come in, possibilities, growing, thanks to us! because we do all the work you know, the possibilities are here because we work. so we need to motivate the team! because big challenge! china and stuff! So it´s like a bonus, we double their tokens for free so they are motivated and work hard and we all, i mean you my dear investor make money.  And well also the founders, of course, they also get free double tokens without paying. Another exception! But it´s fair: they invested a lot of money and well, we used that money for the project, imagine we tell them that their share is cut in half! hahaha maybe they don´t like it, they invested with us so much! they are so important! we love them! they all get free double tokens, its fair.

Everyone else you already has tokens, without exception, has to pay for the additional tokens. Everyone else! well, only the pre ico investors are left, but fuck´em they only gave us 500.000$ and they are just a bunch of anonymous people in the internet, small fish, who cares? no exceptions here, if they want more tokens they pay for them, that is how business are conducted. We are serious people!

Yes i´m using comedy as a tool to simplify and send a message. I´m not using it looking to offend. Now all cards are face up in the table for people to know. No scam? call it like you want.

I´m done here, there´s nothing else to say. You said it all already. Now everybody has full information to made its own judgment. Also I´m tired of this, i know my money is lost but it´s ok, there are other projects.

I will write or read no more in this thread. You are exposed in full and will not scam (call it like you want) anyone else that looks for information. The job is done. Also my planet needs me.

And Mikhail i have nothing personal against you. Believe me i don´t. Maybe you are inside this mess trying to fix other´s people wrong decisions. Maybe you are mixing the complains and the attacks because someone gave you false information. I don´t know. It´s true that you were always polite and respectful. Maybe you didn´t say what we wanted but you didn´t lie in the group or shit in anybody, and other people in the team did. I wish you good luck.

Bye.

Bye.
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:47:20 PM

I am sure that if I had known before how you treat investors, I would not have participated in this ICO. The explanations that are giving most affected are reasonable, ¿how can you change the rules of the game in the middle of the game? this is not ethical.
It seems good to me if you want to expand your project if you have growth forecasts, but it is not good to reduce our value, you have no logic what excuses you are giving.

Capitolmil,

our assumptions about the project possibillities during presail were lower then in September. We came to presale with a very strong consortoum members, advising board and with the core programm inside. I mean Logismart. That were not the results of preICO, that were the results of hardworking team. We invited the preICO investors to be on the board of big ship with the great potential. And we promissed them 43% interest for being the earlest birds among crypto community. That interest will be realised anyway if ICO gets the volume announced in WP v1. For those who wants to realize it. The rest level of ICO is like the additional emmission. That will give IMMLA the ticket to Asia in 2019. I prefer IMMLA going that way, but you - if you think the token price goes down therefore - could sell your tokens, or - if you believe in IMMLA - can buy more tokens of that emmission. That is the standard market behavior.

Or - if you or other ones don't like such aproach or think it is not fair - can think about the idea to keep the tokens share volume the mirror way in every stage of emmission, either highest level or the lowest one, as I've suggested above. We can discuss such approach and I will suggest it to our Board. According to such approach, the pre-ICO investor will be get more new tokens if ICO going the best way, or they should give tokens to IMMLA back for free if ICO going the worse way.

I'm not quite sure the Board will accept such idea, but I can talk to them about that.
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:55:40 PM

Hi Capitomil,

your approach is perfunctory and wrong. As an example - so if the volume is rised is less then 46000000 IMLs - let say 30000000 - IMMLA are to decrease the share of preICOs to make the proportion the same as in maximum level.
The second part of your post should be described more detaled. We fixed the team bonuses on the same share level just becouse the team should bring the possibillity to rise the investments for our earlier China expansion and for sensors deve group. That is the big challenge for them which can make the huge dividents for all tokenholders, both preICO and ICO. So we decided to motivate them. And the founders share is the same because we use it for the upside motivation for the private placement investors, who gives our common project $500'000 and more. Our PP programe is only 30% of hardcap because the upside for this group of investors is no more then 30% (btw, less then preICO ones have got) and the founders share covers it totally.

Thank you,
Mikhail

Finally you answer the question!! great!!

But trust me you better didn´t, this is a huge LOL, you are saying:

We double the supply because we had to, you know, reasons, and everyone with tokens has to buy more if they want to keep their share!! its the only fair thing and how serious and responsible business are conducted blablabla. But oh well there are a couple of exceptions. The team, i mean us, well you know. We have tokens too but we don´t have to buy more to keep share, let me explain: Thanks to our work the company is going to grow so hard. The chinese people will come in, possibilities, growing, thanks to us! because we do all the work you know, the possibilities are here because we work. so we need to motivate the team! because big challenge! china and stuff! So it´s like a bonus, we double their tokens for free so they are motivated and work hard and we all, i mean you my dear investor make money.  And well also the founders, of course, they also get free double tokens without paying. Another exception! But it´s fair: they invested a lot of money and well, we used that money for the project, imagine we tell them that their share is cut in half! hahaha maybe they don´t like it, they invested with us so much! they are so important! we love them! they all get free double tokens, its fair.

Everyone else you already has tokens, without exception, has to pay for the additional tokens. Everyone else! well, only the pre ico investors are left, but fuck´em they only gave us 500.000$ and they are just a bunch of anonymous people in the internet, small fish, who cares? no exceptions here, if they want more tokens they pay for them, that is how business are conducted. We are serious people!

Yes i´m using comedy as a tool to simplify and send a message. I´m not using it looking to offend. Now all cards are face up in the table for people to know. No scam? call it like you want.

I´m done here, there´s nothing else to say. You said it all already. Now everybody has full information to made its own judgment. Also I´m tired of this, i know my money is lost but it´s ok, there are other projects.

I will write or read no more in this thread. You are exposed in full and will not scam (call it like you want) anyone else that looks for information. The job is done. Also my planet needs me.

And Mikhail i have nothing personal against you. Believe me i don´t. Maybe you are inside this mess trying to fix other´s people wrong decisions. Maybe you are mixing the complains and the attacks because someone gave you false information. I don´t know. It´s true that you were always polite and respectful. Maybe you didn´t say what we wanted but you didn´t lie in the group or shit in anybody, and other people in the team did. I wish you good luck.

Bye.

Bye.

immlapreicoscam, dear! Why you say your money is lost? That's not true! If you prefer to participate in buyback programm you will get your investments back with 43% interest. immla preico isn't scam, and immla isn't scam - If rising money means loosing money I dont understand that world )))

Osmanli42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:02:53 AM

ICO started yesterday. Some more advertising. The volatility in the market seems to have affected ICOs as well.

yobit.net is banned from signatures
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:09:20 AM

I'm surprised that the project has collected so little. Idea is perfect. Everything is original. This is the first logistics platform at Blochkchain.
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:27:05 AM

ICO started yesterday. Some more advertising. The volatility in the market seems to have affected ICOs as well.

I remember some ICOs which were not able to gain contributions at the early stage but later into ICO they gathered lots of funds so there's still a chance. What's the minimum funding goal?

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:54:32 AM

I understand how annoying it could be sometimes to suspend or ban someone form the social site. Have had such encounter and I can confidently say my comment was neither derogatory nor offensive. I was not even given any warning, It was annoying. I think the admin of all these media should be more careful in handling people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:18:50 AM

I'm a bit unclear about the pre-ICO buy back. If I invested 100 ETH in the Pre-ICO I can buy-back and get 143 ETH? Is that how it works? Or are my IML converted using another value?

immla (OP)

Activity: 154

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:00:47 AM

ICO IMMLA successfully started on September 15

Tokensale of the International Multimodal Logistics Application (IMMLA) successfully started on September 15. We have even won hackers battle.

IMMLA is the first open logistics platform based on blockchain solutions that is capable to dramatically change the way of contracting of cargo logistics. We are working on the same blockchain front as Maersk. This is a reason of a great interest to our project.

Speaking about great interest, not only investors are interested but vultures trying to steal money. However, about this a little later.
First of all, we are exited of community support of IMMLA. Many pre-ICO participants, including the largest ones, supported us. We are in final talks with several major investors. It all inspires us in our way to create disruptive logistics solution.

We are very proud that ICO IMMLA started under difficult circumstances. We became a target for all kinds of jeopardy and fraud after the termination of Pre-ICO. Beginning with August, the IMMLA team received hacker threats, struggled with DDoS attacks, as well as faced all kinds of blackmail. We’ve improved the website architecture and increased the safety of its resources including smart contracts.

24 hours before crowdsale, ill-wishers began a campaign aimed at discrediting IMMLA. This campaign became a disguise of launch of fraudulent clone websites with mimicking addresses. It was planned to raise investors’ funds through these websites, while the main part of the team must have diverted its attention to struggle against provoked public anger.

It was caused by the decision of IMMLA Board to increase the volume of tokens taken as far back as August 2017. It was announced in advance through all official IMMLA channels. This increase was connected with the opened opportunities of earlier launch of the project in China. The campaign was mounted a day prior to ICO on a pretext that the share of pre-ICO investors washes away. Participants of campaign required to increase the number of tokens of Pre-ICO investors at the expense of ICO investors. IMMLA management flatly reject this requirement since it affects new investors. The investors have already had a benefit in the form of 43% discount at Pre-ICO stage at the expense of earlier entrance to the project.

“The current practice of the financial market means that if you expect to maintain your assets share in the total supply in the case of enhanced issue, you just buy the required amount of assets to reach the target value. Moreover, the holders of IML tokens can earn on its price growth, and the holders of presale IML tokens had a serious 43% benefit. Since it was obvious for the most investors, with whom we were in contact, we put our best efforts to reveal a real cause of the campaign and pretty soon found fraudulent resources claimed to be the official IMMLA website. 30 minutes before ICO, a new website — IMMLA.IO — was attacked,” told Mikhail Astakhov.

“When we revealed the attempts of fraud, we focused our efforts to enhance the security of IMMLA and investments of our token holders,” added Vyacheslav Neunyvakin, CIO IMMLA.

At the same time, respecting the interests of all its investors, IMMLA launched a program of buyback of tokens of those Pre-ICO investors, who decided to leave the project under the influence of the provoked anti-campaign. Buyback will be performed at the rate 1 ETH = 3640 IML, i.e. with the possibility to fix a 43% pre-ICO income. It will be possible to buy back after ICO ends if the volume of Eths raised during ICO will be equal to or more than volume announced in White Paper ver.1.0 (46 718 ETH).

IMMLA founders and project management thank participants of the community for patience and confidence. In case of any misunderstanding, please, apply to the representatives of IMMLA in the social networks or send e-mail to info@immla.io.

We are going on to work upon protection of IMMLA investors against fraudsters and permanently announcing the right writing of IMMLA resources.
IMMLA ICO is going on. In order to invest in IML tokens, please, visit https://ico.immla.io, copy an address of a smart contract and make a contribution using your wallet. In order to make sure that you do not enter the fraudulent website, please, join the IMMLA communities in Telegram (English, Russian, Spanish). The communities provide for the most relevant information about ICO.

See the detailed information about the project in White Paper ver. 2.0.

Stay with us and participate in blockchain revolution in the logistics with IMMLA. Place your stake on the decentralisation of one of the largest industries of world economy!

NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:15:01 AM

success started?

end fail

immla scammers
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:29:11 AM

everyone know what you happen with immla thiefs. you get greedy and try to steal more money. now the ico will fail and you want to be nice. **** off. your shit ico will surely fail

You cannot call someone "thief" when he has not stolen from you, you are very wrong, IMMLA is a very good project and deciding to increase the volume is to the interest of the investors as well.

All of you are talking about the percentage of the pre-ico investors with respect to the new total token amount, but you have forgotten that this percentage can also change at the end of ICO, you can only know what this percentage really is after the ICO.
Why don't you present you case another way, focus on discussing what happened and what you want done to satisfy both sides without discrediting the project itself.
IMMLA team has tried to proffer a solution which they think will resolve the issue, If you are not satisfied with the offer made by IMMLA to buy back your token and giving you 43% profit for two months investment, then, make a counter offer and let the dialogue go on in a smooth way without discrediting the project you are part of (i.e. if you are really part of it).

Anyone discrediting the project as a way of registering his/her displeasure cannot be seen as an investor in this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: