Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36044 times)
Mikhail_A_iml

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:08:24 AM

success started?

end fail

immla scammers

Dear NewbCoins,

pls send us the wallet you participated with durig IMMLA's preICO. You'll get 43% eths more for your IML tokens, then you've invested in us two months ago. I'm sure you're true IMMLA pre-ICO investor, not the scammer or hacker, so you can partisipate in profitable buyback programm.

Thank you,
Mikhail
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

success started?

end fail

immla scammers

@NewbCoins send your wallet already to get your refund if truely you actually invested in this project and stop this derogatory comment already.
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:44:51 AM

The IMMLA vision of situation is the following - we've faced the inimical campaign which was planned by the group of web-scammers just to crash down teh official IMMLA site and community. They provocated that hype just to launch the false site imrna.io (I M R N A) and get the new investors money during the team was involved in that discussions. Thats why they called us as "scammers" - they were the scammers theyself. They just needed the hype to distract the team.

Nevertheless some of true preICO investors were influenced with such a wrong arguments they had used, and we suggested for them the buyback programm in case if ICO be more successful than our previous estimations. This is the compromiss. On the one hand the confused preICO investors can fix theirs profit from investments to IMMLA much earlier then any another project ever, earlier than official exchange release. On the other hand they can stay the tokenholders of the more successful company, then the previous estimation.

What a fairy tale you are talking here. That´s not what happened in telegram and you were there. No one created hype. No one talked about a false site, no one even used the word "scammer". We were polite in every moment and you were there, even talking in private with a guy from our group. That´s why i know you know we were all from the same group of investors, and all of us were investors. No scammers, no phising, nothing related with what you are talking about here. And you know what? The group complaining represented by a few in telegram bought nearly 20% of all the preico. And we are now in contact with a lot more of people. I´m pretty sure more than 50% of preico investors are in contact right now outside your network. Don´t believe me if you don´t want to. There´s a reason why you are alone now. We the preico investors were your only community and we are all now pissed of.

But guess what, i´m not talking about telegram anymore. Because that´s a place where you feel comfortable. It´s our word against yours and it has nothing to do with the real facts that are important here.

The normal invest practice is the following - if the investor wants to keep his|her share in any asset in case of additional emmission, he/her needs to buy the additional part of that asset. That is the normal and traditional solution. Maybe it could be some benefits for old investors (not very big, a few percents usually) but it couldn't be under the intimidation or even outstanding pressure.

Right. Then answer me this simple question. Why the founders and team % remains the same after you doubled the supply? Why you received double tokens? You bought them all? Come on, we are not all stupid.
You changed the supply in a very early stage, between preico and ico, and by a lot! doubles! what if you decide to give me half tokens keeping the supply intact? You see that right? Well that´s exactly what you have done, only keeping my tokens and doubling the supply.
If you change your supply before investment for whatever reason and keep your % so you don´t lose value is fine, no one can complain. But if you do that AFTER receive investment under certain supply conditions you are stealing value from your investors. A lot of value. And not from just any investor, from the ones that took more risk with you and believe in you most!

Under intimidation or outstanding pressure you say... nothing about that was there, nothing, we didn't even start talking outside until you banned us. know why? we didn't want to hurt the project. But then you gave us no other choice.

Thats why we suggested buyback programm. If someone thinks we're scammers - get your money back with the garanteed profit and let them be ashamed of theirs words. Scammers never give money back. IMMLA is serious and reponsible business-project. We go forward anyway, either ICO successful or not, either the scammers make squeal or hackers make ddos-attacs - IMMLA is going to be stronger and closer to our targets anyway.

Your buyback program is fake because it requires a certain amount of eth raised to activate. You are raising eth for a month and you need people to sign for refund in seven days. It´s impossible to ask for the refund and know if you are going to get it. And lets face it, there´s no way you are going to rise between 40K and 50K ETH the buyback program needs to activate. And if you do, it will be long after the period to subscribe into the program expire.

Hi immlapreicoscam,

The only I want to say is everybody sees his/her own truth. And nevertheless the real situation for you as the preICO investor is the following:

there is only one ICO situation when you can lose - if IMMLA is not get soft cap.

In between softcap and 46000 eths - the share of pre-ICO investors within the total ammount emmissioned is the same or higher than it was assumed in WP_1. Here you win in the share volume.

If 46/47000 eths is rised - the pre-ICOs can fix their 43% profit due to the buyback offer for preICOs ones. Here you win in fast monetezation of your investments.

If IMMLA rises more then 46/47000 eths - you became the tokenholder of the bigger company with less token shares, but with more company's potential and bigger opportunity for token emmissioned to rise on exchange. In thus case you win as middle/long-run investor with bigger IRR opportunity.

The only you need is just to make the decision till the 22th of October.

You puch the comany, the campaign, other investestors and your own interests. It can not lasted for a long time. One week is enough for any decision. I believe you're smart investor and make the best choise.

And, ones again - I'm really sorry for the misunderstandig. Yes, sure, we should be more carefull with any changes in the fiture. But now we'ew all where we are. Let's go ahead any way/ And good luck for all of us.
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

ICO started yesterday. Some more advertising. The volatility in the market seems to have affected ICOs as well.

Hi Osmanli42,

yeh, you're right. We've limited the advertising campaign for a period just to check the site security more carefully and to implement the buyback programm for the group of pre-ICOs investors who are afraid of theirs IML-tokens devaluation.

The advertising will be rised in two-three days.

Keep immling! )
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:00:00 AM

I'm surprised that the project has collected so little. Idea is perfect. Everything is original. This is the first logistics platform at Blochkchain.

Yeeah )) I've explaned the situation one post above ))

Keep in touch, Vangardo!
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:32:17 PM

Better give back the ETH of the disgruntled preICO investors ASAP, it is always best to weed out the bottom sellers even before trading of the token. These weak hands can influence a market if they are a larger group than anticipated.

The sale of the ICO phase will determine if there are stronger hands of investors coming in. 

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:41:12 PM

This is one of the most interesting projects
yes this one is most intresting project and its a Supply & Logistics
i have seen this project' s ico countdown on here!
https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e878/immla-ico.html
its ico is going well
i am keeping eye on this project and i also contribute little amount of eth and buy some IMMLA tokens
and i hope it will be successful ico and project will be end up with success
immla (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:44:32 AM

Guys, some info about IMMLA testing after the ICO

The IMMLA consortium will start testing its system in the fourth quarter of 2017 — after the completion of the ICO. Russia will be the first market for IMMLA system testing.

Read more: https://blog.immla.io/companies-russia-belgium-china-australia-will-connected-immla-testing/

Notin2

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:52:59 AM

Guys, some info about IMMLA testing after the ICO

The IMMLA consortium will start testing its system in the fourth quarter of 2017 — after the completion of the ICO. Russia will be the first market for IMMLA system testing.

Read more: https://blog.immla.io/companies-russia-belgium-china-australia-will-connected-immla-testing/

Wao! Very nice write up and promising times ahead for this project. Go IMMLA
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

Better give back the ETH of the disgruntled preICO investors ASAP, it is always best to weed out the bottom sellers even before trading of the token. These weak hands can influence a market if they are a larger group than anticipated.

The sale of the ICO phase will determine if there are stronger hands of investors coming in. 
Scambust, hi!

We can give back the ETH only when they give us tokens back, since tokens are not issued by smartcontract yet. This is the issue behind our possibility to do it right now. Sure we want to make everybudy happy immediately. But we should wait, unfortunately. We should wait it because of smartcontract regulations.

Yours,
Mikhail
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:24:10 PM

This is one of the most interesting projects
yes this one is most intresting project and its a Supply & Logistics
i have seen this project' s ico countdown on here!
https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e878/immla-ico.html
its ico is going well
i am keeping eye on this project and i also contribute little amount of eth and buy some IMMLA tokens
and i hope it will be successful ico and project will be end up with success

Thank you, Mehar_Gee. Thank you both for your support and investment!
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:32:21 AM

Invested 338.5 ETH

Is this number without presale? How much total did you raise in presale?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:11:13 AM

Invested 338.5 ETH

Hi, SUPERSAIAN!

For 16 days we sold 13,232,941.67 IML tokens and raised 2 540 ETH
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:33:39 AM

That's good to know. I expect you to raise more money now. I hope you reach the target.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:36:56 AM

Invested 338.5 ETH

Hi, SUPERSAIAN!

so immla raise 8 times more in pre-sale than real ICO. and in between you scam the pre-sale investor to scam them and fill your greedy pocket. why you think your ico failed?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:42:02 AM

Invested 338.5 ETH

Hi, SUPERSAIAN!

so immla raise 8 times more in pre-sale than real ICO. and in between you scam the pre-sale investor to scam them and fill your greedy pocket. why you think your ico failed?

Already they are providing the details of what you want and if you are an investor in Immla then share your address with them. I think they started the ICO on the weekend so there is are chances that Immla bounces back.
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:53:42 AM

Invested 338.5 ETH

Hi, SUPERSAIAN!

Already they are providing the details of what you want and if you are an investor in Immla then share your address with them. I think they started the ICO on the weekend so there is are chances that Immla bounces back.

surely i'm wrong, that's why the ico it get not much ether  Roll Eyes
Notin2

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:29:27 PM

Invested 338.5 ETH

Hi, SUPERSAIAN!

How can you say ico failed when it still ongoing? and beside a solution have been provided for those who feel they have been cheated, you don't have to keep going on with this "socalled scamstuff"
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:47:56 PM

Invested 338.5 ETH

Hi, SUPERSAIAN!

Hi NewbCoins,

We have onle 4 pre-investors disagreed with our both strategy and approach, and only 2 of them gave theirs wallets numbers + we have (for now) 2 investors (not involved in that group) who want to partysipate in buyback programm. So there are 6 of 600 pre-ICOs ones, who decided IMLLA isn't going the right way.
ICO is going unhurriedly because we've limited all the marketing campaign and hold all the private placement invesors after the scamers/hackers attack to IMMLA site/sources. We need to check all the points/componentы due security, we're changing the hostings, we're checking the smartcontract and so on. We have to do this for all our investors' assets to be protected. So, untill we're not sure in this we will not raise the marketing. Now we need only in softcap to be raised for pre-ICO token-holders to be protected. When all the current security problems are solved, we'll improove the campaign.
And btw, most of pre-sale investments came to us on the last days. So there no issue to be nervouse. IMMLA has very strong strategy and management. We came here not for quick money. We came to change the biggest industry in the world economy and to make our investors extremely rich.

In touch!

Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:57:25 PM

Invested 338.5 ETH

Hi, SUPERSAIAN!

Hi Miningguru!

You're absolutely right. We have enough time to get any targets we need to be achieved this round.

Miningguru, what I want to say - since you have so speaking nickname, what do you thing about the comparing mining and ICO-investments? What is more profitable in the short/middle and long-run? As you think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: