Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36044 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:34:31 AM

I believe in IMMLA that one day it will be successful. It's just a matter of time and strategy and they will reach their goal. Good luck team on your second ico.
yes i hope so too that the second ICO will be a success
and IMMLA team will reach their goal becaue it looks like IMMLA team is working hard on this project
this project will take time much time. and i hope in nevember IMMLA fund raising will cross their soft cap target in ICO
pre-ICO is going great right now let's hope for IMMLA will be a good product in the logistics industry.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:37:02 AM

How does the your system incorporate the blockchain technology ? Huh
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:56:01 AM

ICO is still on or it's over?

ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:21:48 PM

IMMLA ICO listed on ICOnow

http://iconow.net/ico-589/

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:09:43 PM

A little late but better than never.

You can still invest.

https://ico.immla.io/#tokens-purchase

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:09:35 PM

A little late but better than never.

You can still invest.

https://ico.immla.io/#tokens-purchase

This is the pre-ICO. So basically the cheapest tokens you can buy. Worst case scenario if it ever gets listed is you get breakeven price at 0.056USD.

bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:34:39 PM

I believe in IMMLA that one day it will be successful. It's just a matter of time and strategy and they will reach their goal. Good luck team on your second ico.

Immla has really the potential as to reach success. The only problem was, lack of strategies and very few promotions.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:37:10 PM

is this the new ico page where the countdown runs?

https://ico.immla.io/  

Is it a new begi nning now? and what about the other pre-ico money? Is it still the investors or is it lost forever?
No answer from dev. Be careful at all. It can be scam. Because immla does not answer
Honestly! I think I do not see my ETH again from the first investment  Angry
Good ico respond quickly to such questions.

why is this question not answered by immla. that many pre-ico 1 participants want to know

as long as this question is not answered I warned before investing
Napoleon1983

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:19:09 AM

I bought token with the price 1 eth = 3640 token, now the price is 1 eth = 5200 tokens, what is this problem?
immla (OP)

Activity: 154

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:54:01 PM

I am a customs broker and work within the freight forwarding/shipping and customs clearance industry for the past 20 years.
I think the industry really needs a product like this, for me day in and day out i have major delays in obtaining shipping documents from suppliers and agents cause
which can cause significant additional costs to the importers.

I like where you are going with your product but I see one big issue i see though, i dont believe forwarders will want to change software, one of the largest software providers for this industry
is Cargowise EDI Enterprise, I would say 80% of freight forwarders in Australia use this software and i would say a very significant in the USA and in europe would also use this software.
This software is a one stop shop, where you can save commercial documents, create shipment registrations, create customs declarations, invoicing, create electronic customs entries, it sends the customs entries to
customs, it has a customs tariff linked to it for customs clearance purposes with all quarantine and customs legislation acts linked.
Companies would not move away from a software like this unless your product can do all of the above plus more.

Have you considered teaming up with a company like or could you?-->http://www.wisetechglobal.com/

If you colabarated up with Wisetech global i can tell you that your product will succeed.

Interested to hear your thoughts.
I think IMMLA should follow the example of other ICOs that have put an excessive amount of tokens ...
The ICO of the substratum for example ...
They put almost 600 Million Tokens for sale ..
But they did a very "strong" campaign ... And they accepted all the major currencies during the campaign, which for me was the key to success ..... In addition to ETHs, they accepted LTC, BTC, BCH .. And up to XRP ...
They put up 1 ETH = 3,000 SUB, but during the campaign they made "fast" promotions, where investors could buy up to 5,000 SUB for 1 ETH ...
At first I thought it was exaggerated, and that the Tokens would not attract investors, nor gain value afterwards in exchanges ......
But they have attracted more than 5 thousand investors to the project ...
https://substratum.net/ico/
And in the end, the tokens left over, they still give bonuses to investors ....
I even bought 7 ETHs, and I ended up with 42K Tokens SUB ...
And this has been recently, ICO has not had 2 months ..
It was not during the ICO Boom at the beginning of the year.
And now their tokens have a great volume in the exchanges ...
And contrary to what I imagined, even with so many tokens in the market, there was no devaluation ... On the contrary .... I sold some in the first weeks of the end of ICO, and now I even regretted .. .
Now Substratum has 352 Million Tokens, and worth in the market more than 30 Million Dollars. An excellent start to the project.
Not to mention that they, like IMMLA, also have an excellent project, and a very professional and active team ...
If IMMLA has a lot of experience in logistics, and a good project, but you have not yet been able to "take off" at ICO Tokens sales, I suggest you look for examples of these successful ICOs and their methods to do the same .. .

Thank you very much for an example. We'll do our work on mistakes for sure in the next ICO.

I am one of the investors of pre-ico 1.
I just invested another 15 of my ETHs in this project.
I am an investor of several others ICOs.
But I'm not just betting on the IML Tokens.
I'm also from the logistics business. And I look forward to this project in the market.
But I'm from Latin America. And I have not seen any predictions in your White Paper about IMMLA using your system in Latin America. Only in other continents.
I hope that after the project is deployed and becomes a success, you also come to use it here.
The Latin American market is also a good market for the IMMLA project.
Anyway, at this moment as an investor, I hope that you will dedicate yourselves to making this ICO a success.
Why a good project and a good team you have.
Just you not know how to sell it properly to investors.
I increased my participation because I trust the project. But ICO i don t no liked at all in the way it was done.
And the little attention you've given to investors so far.
But I'm giving you one more vote of confidence.
I hope you will correct and improve this and give more value to the investors who are betting on you, because it has everything to be a success.
Good luck to us all.

Thank you! We'll make a mistakes correction.

immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:57:45 PM

Is it a new begi nning now? and what about the other pre-ico money? Is it still the investors or is it lost forever?
No answer from dev. Be careful at all. It can be scam. Because immla does not answer

Sorry for the late. After unsuccessful ICO we're correcting our plans. So we need much time to think everything over. Our Pre-ICO investors will receive tokens with 10% bonus. They will also receive 10% bonus if they invest in Pre-ICO 2.0.

immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:01:32 PM

How does the your system incorporate the blockchain technology ? Huh

Logistics is one of the areas the most favored for using blockchain technology. We're creating our own blockchain to make all transactions transparent and unchangeable. You can read our whitepaper, we tried to show it as clear as possible

NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:54:47 AM

Sorry for the late. After unsuccessful ICO we're correcting our plans. So we need much time to think everything over. Our Pre-ICO investors will receive tokens with 10% bonus. They will also receive 10% bonus if they invest in Pre-ICO 2.0.

immla. it means scam
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

I am a customs broker and work within the freight forwarding/shipping and customs clearance industry for the past 20 years.
I think the industry really needs a product like this, for me day in and day out i have major delays in obtaining shipping documents from suppliers and agents cause
which can cause significant additional costs to the importers.

I like where you are going with your product but I see one big issue i see though, i dont believe forwarders will want to change software, one of the largest software providers for this industry
is Cargowise EDI Enterprise, I would say 80% of freight forwarders in Australia use this software and i would say a very significant in the USA and in europe would also use this software.
This software is a one stop shop, where you can save commercial documents, create shipment registrations, create customs declarations, invoicing, create electronic customs entries, it sends the customs entries to
customs, it has a customs tariff linked to it for customs clearance purposes with all quarantine and customs legislation acts linked.
Companies would not move away from a software like this unless your product can do all of the above plus more.

Have you considered teaming up with a company like or could you?-->http://www.wisetechglobal.com/

If you colabarated up with Wisetech global i can tell you that your product will succeed.

Interested to hear your thoughts.
I think IMMLA should follow the example of other ICOs that have put an excessive amount of tokens ...
The ICO of the substratum for example ...
They put almost 600 Million Tokens for sale ..
But they did a very "strong" campaign ... And they accepted all the major currencies during the campaign, which for me was the key to success ..... In addition to ETHs, they accepted LTC, BTC, BCH .. And up to XRP ...
They put up 1 ETH = 3,000 SUB, but during the campaign they made "fast" promotions, where investors could buy up to 5,000 SUB for 1 ETH ...
At first I thought it was exaggerated, and that the Tokens would not attract investors, nor gain value afterwards in exchanges ......
But they have attracted more than 5 thousand investors to the project ...
https://substratum.net/ico/
And in the end, the tokens left over, they still give bonuses to investors ....
I even bought 7 ETHs, and I ended up with 42K Tokens SUB ...
And this has been recently, ICO has not had 2 months ..
It was not during the ICO Boom at the beginning of the year.
And now their tokens have a great volume in the exchanges ...
And contrary to what I imagined, even with so many tokens in the market, there was no devaluation ... On the contrary .... I sold some in the first weeks of the end of ICO, and now I even regretted .. .
Now Substratum has 352 Million Tokens, and worth in the market more than 30 Million Dollars. An excellent start to the project.
Not to mention that they, like IMMLA, also have an excellent project, and a very professional and active team ...
If IMMLA has a lot of experience in logistics, and a good project, but you have not yet been able to "take off" at ICO Tokens sales, I suggest you look for examples of these successful ICOs and their methods to do the same .. .

Thank you very much for an example. We'll do our work on mistakes for sure in the next ICO.

very interesting and it seems only newbies are recommending IMMLA soo much.they failed in first ICO attempt because they got soo many things wrong.
well i hope they come with clean mind of doing things right to make sure this project becomes a success.In the meantime all investors should invest what they can afford to lose.
TOO MANY SCAMS THESE DAYS
Razor5

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:51:54 PM

You changed ICO to Pre-ICO 2.0, when will these all ICO's finish? When will you release tokens? When will we see Immla in exchanges?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:11:03 PM

At this stage i expect IMMLA to be more engaged in the marketing of this project, deep penetration of advertising and marketing in the logistics and shipping area. IMMLA needs to create more awareness through various means possible, probably reach out to countries which occupies biggest logistics services.

If lots of people and business are aware of the project and the concept of what it represents, there will be more chances of mass adoption and incorporated into the logistics space. IMMLA token is not for short term quick gains or the average crypto users but a much needed tech in logistics backed with blockchain and as such really need to attract the right audience.
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

Last 36 hours for Pre-ICO to end.
Invested: 436.2 ETH
I remember it was 200 yesterday. They get 200 ETH more investment! That's very good.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vanBlack

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:20:27 AM

Thanks for the answer.
Think better, but still come here. Answering is important too for the new ICO.
People must know that you are here.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

Thanks for the answer.
Think better, but still come here. Answering is important too for the new ICO.
People must know that you are here.

I totally agree with you, even though ico was not as successful as expected it is still very important to maintain a healthy communication here on bitcointalk because majority of investors comes here occasionally to seek for latest update and news about the project,

Besides IMMLA is currently running a pre-ico v2.0 which is why is very necessary to keep this thread active, majority of people don't even know pre-ico v2.0 is running again and there is also ico coming up if am not mistaken, IMMLA team needs to be more active also in area of marketing to create more awareness in heavy logistics base countries for more adoption. IMMLA needs to be successful.
Razor5

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:17:49 AM

Last 12 hours but it still says PRE-ICO. How many PRE-ICO's will you make?
539 ETH invested for PRE-ICO v.2, only 60 ETH left for PRE-ICO cap.
I hope it will finish soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: