Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36050 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:43:09 AM

Hello. It's been 3 weeks since the ICO ended, but there are still no payments. When will  begin to pay tokens for participating in the Bounty campaign?
i have no idea what IMMLA token team is up to
and yeah ico finished but i think they will again launchthe ICO 2.0 like the pre ICO 2.0
and the ico was not successful finished
that's why they did not distribute bounty tokens
i think they will come back with new plans and new strategy  
but not sure whats gonna happen with IMMLA token
still waiting for new announcements but nothing yet  
Any updates ?

on their official website i am still seeing this
PRE-ICO 2.0 has finished successfully!
Invested 600.0 ETH  
Issued 3120000.0 IML  
Price 1 ETH = 5200 IML
but no update yet i think dev should update us with some news or atleast should tell us what they are up to
have any idea when the ICO 2.0 will gonna start ?
and what will be the target in ICO 2.0 ?

Well i don't know why the team has refuse to post new update here on bitcointalk, there is a resent update in there telegram channel (25/11)where they state the time when distribution of tokens will commence, just find it odd they abandon this place like its no longer important to communicate here, anybody that wants to receive first hand update about the situation of IMMLA should join their telegram channel i guess.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:36:11 PM

Is there news about payments to Bounty? An approximate date?
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:58:12 PM

It seems all has abandoned the project or the development team has fallen into despair with both the lackluster ICO and the funds in the ETH smart contract forzen due to a bug.

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:28:51 AM

It seems all has abandoned the project or the development team has fallen into despair with both the lackluster ICO and the funds in the ETH smart contract forzen due to a bug.
that's very bad thing happen with eth wallets
also many funds are frozen not only IMMLA funds
so what could we expect from here project dead or not
i mean maybe they will start work again on ICO when frozen funds will recovered
or we will never heard about IMLLA token again
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:39:39 AM

Sad that logistics was one of the primary use case for decentralized computing/smart contracts.

Notin2

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:54:16 AM

Sad that logistics was one of the primary use case for decentralized computing/smart contracts.

There is nothing to be sad about at this moment, project is still very much live and ongoing, dev are working tirelessly to make sure that the parity wallet issues are resolved, new smart contract will be available, distribution of tokens have been scheduled for 17th December, all this info you find in telegram channel, so i don't think there is need to be sad rather be patient to when token distribution will start.
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:01:45 PM

There is nothing to be sad about at this moment, project is still very much live and ongoing, dev are working tirelessly to make sure that the parity wallet issues are resolved, new smart contract will be available, distribution of tokens have been scheduled for 17th December, all this info you find in telegram channel, so i don't think there is need to be sad rather be patient to when token distribution will start.

I often check bitcointalk for any updates on IMMLA because it is easier to browse threads, keyword search or browse posts by the official IMMLA representative than to search through thousands of chat messages in Telegram. So, that in it shows lack of presence which is a bad omen.

Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

What about Bouty distribution?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:21:56 PM

What about Bouty distribution?
bounty distribution is gone
no ICO success means no bounty distribution for bounty hunters
because bounty is the name of advertise and brings more investors to the project to invest
and when ICO successfully end then bounty hunters deserves the reward
but ICO is not successfully ended
its my personal review not from the manager. so i think i just lost my bounty reward in IMMLA project
i also heard that IMMLA made announcement on telegram channel they said that distribution of tokens is duely anticipated by the 17th of December
so wait and see what happend
Notin2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:51:15 AM

I often check bitcointalk for any updates on IMMLA because it is easier to browse threads, keyword search or browse posts by the official IMMLA representative than to search through thousands of chat messages in Telegram. So, that in it shows lack of presence which is a bad omen.

I respectfully disagree with you concerning the telegram aspect because IMMLA telegram only have 700+ members and not all the members are online to chat and send thousands of message, i don't see any difficulty in flipping through some messages or better yet table your questions before the dev and admins which can be more address easily. You have the latest update about IMMLA pined to the top of the chat, i get all my information about this project from telegram, i don't just make assumptions or draw baseless conclusions.
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:52:55 AM

what is the current state? Investors already received their Tokens?
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:41:17 AM

what is the current state? Investors already received their Tokens?

It's an unintentional fuckup. First lack of marketing efforts, second, ETH stuck in Parity multi-sig address.

Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:30:14 PM

It is better to also join the telegram community https://t.me/immlacommunity for faster information reception.

There is an update on telegram which i am pasting here as well.

#Update05122017

Dear investors and members of the IMMLA community.
On the 1st of December, there was a conference call between IMMLA team and Parity to discuss about the issue of the locked funds.
Below letter was sent to IMMLA team from parity as an overview of the solution to the issue.
IMMLA team will continue to make effort to ensure that this issue is resolved while we forge ahead with other arrangements and discussions regarding private placement and coming ICO rounds.

“Hi,

was great talking to you earlier. As discussed, I'm sending you a follow-up with a high level overview of the solutions (new and existing EIPs) that are floating around at the moment:

1. EIP that addresses general cases of blocked funds: ParityTech is working on formalising these possible solutions and is going to publish them soon
2. 'Address specific solution': changing the Ethereum state for the sole purpose of unlocking Ether that are stuck due to the Parity multi-sig incident
3. EIP156: reclaiming of Ether in common classes of stuck accounts. Proposed by Vitalik Buterin in Oct 2016. Does not cover the Parity multi-sigs in its current form
4. Tokenise locked funds: Idea of creating an ERC20 token that equals some amount of locked Ether and make it transferable through that

detailed information on the solutions is going to be published next week.

Best wishes,

Fabian
For the Parity team”

BTW we are expecting to see the announcement talked about above  any moment from now.

Thank you
Signed IMMLA Management

Obi2024

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

There was another question on telegram which was also answered by the team and i am pasting it here as well.

Ramon Crameri:
Mark thanks for the answer, i have my opinion, for me is IML not able to rise money, not because the project is not good, because ....Marketing, connection, ecc. ecc. but as pre ico 1 investors i will wait the ICO and then i will see, i hope to recieve my 10% bonus and to see how the price on exchanges will be, thanks, ciao Ramon

Roman IMMLA:
> Ramon Crameri
> Mark thanks for the answer, i have my opinion, for me is IML not...
Thank you for your opinion, Ramon
Unfortunately, we were faced with problems that we couldn’t foresaw for objective reasons. For example:
1) A large amount of money was spent on marketing in China and and in other countries (for example, in Korea), where in front of the ICO and at the beginning there were restrictions on this activity.  We  could not even put the word "ICO" in the search engines. And because of this, a lot of ICO failed during that period and also we got into this wave of negativity.
2) When the ICO was started, a fake imrnla.io website was launched, in which advertising scammers invested a lot of money - it was the first on Google and other search services. So, we had to completely stop our advertising and start to agitate investors to be cautious because of the possible entry to fake site when investors could lost their money. And as is known, the ICO collects a lot of money at the beginning stage of it, but the solution to the security problems and transfer servers takes more than two weeks. So, we lost a significant part of the marketing budget for the failed advertising in China and the time witch spent on security.
Despite of these problems, we have still successfully assembled pre-ISO 2.0. (even  the problem with Parity spoiled the impression), which strengthen the investors' convinced in the project and our model. So now we are getting ready for a private placement round and we are conducting many negotiations with investors. It would be better for you to understand that,basically, all ICOs that collect big money in a few minutes or hours - they are all private placement. Negotiations are being held for several months, then the date is set, the sail is opened, and the first investors simply close the "order book".
So we are going to make a new round of ICO in the next season, to which we are getting ready even more carefully, so that the early investors could make money.

blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

So now Ambisafe is proven scam? We can forget about this project. It was very promising idea but in the wrong hands. Maybe somebody else will make it better in the future.

why you care about a guy who had a red trust for scamming People and using a ton of accounts on bitcointalk. The guy is talking shit.

I have never scammed anyone in my life. If you bothered to read the trust & my response to them you will see that every negrep has come from either the scammers I have warned you about or their trust abusing friends/shill accounts. Scammers don't like being exposed & negrep comes with the territory I'm afraid. The more knowledgeable & informed forum member is able to recognize this.

Every post I make is fact & can be backed up with sources/proof/details.

Hate to say it - but I did warn you:

Ambisafe Inc. finished an audit of the IMMLA Presale Token Smart Contract!

"Contract code is kept simple and as such increases confidence. There is only one external call from the contract which is sending ether to escrow account. Escrow account must be tested for the possibility of accepting ETH through a send() function, otherwise, if it will fail to receive ETH, all the collected funds will be locked", - states Ambisafe.

If this is true, it's a definite scam.  Recent (but not all) scam ICO's involving or orchestrated by Ambisafe:

Polybius
Worldcore
Orocrypt
Cryptaur
CarbonCredit
Propy
Orderbook
LevelNet
Taas
SRG
etc
etc.

Ambisafe = scam.

Go to the Ambisafe website:  https://www.ambisafe.co/customers/   - all of the coins listed there are proven/soon to be proven scams.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Obi2024

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:22:57 PM

So now Ambisafe is proven scam? We can forget about this project. It was very promising idea but in the wrong hands. Maybe somebody else will make it better in the future.

why you care about a guy who had a red trust for scamming People and using a ton of accounts on bitcointalk. The guy is talking shit.

I have never scammed anyone in my life. If you bothered to read the trust & my response to them you will see that every negrep has come from either the scammers I have warned you about or their trust abusing friends/shill accounts. Scammers don't like being exposed & negrep comes with the territory I'm afraid. The more knowledgeable & informed forum member is able to recognize this.

Every post I make is fact & can be backed up with sources/proof/details.

Hate to say it - but I did warn you:

Ambisafe Inc. finished an audit of the IMMLA Presale Token Smart Contract!

"Contract code is kept simple and as such increases confidence. There is only one external call from the contract which is sending ether to escrow account. Escrow account must be tested for the possibility of accepting ETH through a send() function, otherwise, if it will fail to receive ETH, all the collected funds will be locked", - states Ambisafe.

If this is true, it's a definite scam.  Recent (but not all) scam ICO's involving or orchestrated by Ambisafe:

Polybius
Worldcore
Orocrypt
Cryptaur
CarbonCredit
Propy
Orderbook
LevelNet
Taas
SRG
etc
etc.

Ambisafe = scam.

Go to the Ambisafe website:  https://www.ambisafe.co/customers/   - all of the coins listed there are proven/soon to be proven scams.

There is no need to solicit for trust, your profile says it all, please take your negativity somewhere else, for your information, real supporters of IMMLA project do not bother about your negative comments. they will continue to support the project.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:27:54 PM

.. for your information, real supporters of IMMLA project do not bother about your negative comments....

Which makes you not a real supporter then...... Wink  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

My comments are not meant to be negative, they are facts. Sorry if they upset you, but the truth hurts sometimes.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Obi2024

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:27:16 PM

.. for your information, real supporters of IMMLA project do not bother about your negative comments....

Which makes you not a real supporter then...... Wink  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

My comments are not meant to be negative, they are facts. Sorry if they upset you, but the truth hurts sometimes.

can't you see that everybody is warned to deal with you with extreme caution, so what makes you think your comments will be taken seriously here?

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

what makes you think your comments will be taken seriously here?

You do, because you keep replying to my warnings about this scam.

I'm not asking for anyone to deal with me & never have. I'm merely warning potential investards that they will be scammed if they give these guys any coins, because every other project of theirs has also been a scam.

You're starting to sound like one of their shill accounts btw....If my factual & verifiable comments annoy you, please feel free to use the ignore button. That's what it's for.

Obi2024

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:45:18 PM

what makes you think your comments will be taken seriously here?

You do, because you keep replying to my warnings about this scam.

I'm not asking for anyone to deal with me & never have. I'm merely warning potential investards that they will be scammed if they give these guys any coins, because every other project of theirs has also been a scam.

You're starting to sound like one of their shill accounts btw....If my factual & verifiable comments annoy you, please feel free to use the ignore button. That's what it's for.

This thread is about IMMLA and not about other projects, if you have issues with other projects, kindly go to their channel and vent your frustration. IMMLA is not a scam and has not scammed anybody, if you have been scammed by anyone pretending to be IMMLA, then feel free to share your experience with proof of that and stop making posts without basis

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: