Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36044 times)
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:00:32 PM

I quoted IMMLA - I couldn't quote IMMLA in any other thread..... Roll Eyes

Ambisafe Inc. finished an audit of the IMMLA Presale Token Smart Contract!

"Contract code is kept simple and as such increases confidence. There is only one external call from the contract which is sending ether to escrow account. Escrow account must be tested for the possibility of accepting ETH through a send() function, otherwise, if it will fail to receive ETH, all the collected funds will be locked", - states Ambisafe.

If this is true, it's a definite scam.  Recent (but not all) scam ICO's involving or orchestrated by Ambisafe:

Polybius
Worldcore
Orocrypt
Cryptaur
CarbonCredit
Propy
Orderbook
LevelNet
Taas
SRG
etc
etc.

Ambisafe = scam.

Please, press the ignore button & stop embarrassing yourself..... Cheesy Cheesy

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:24:45 AM

This thread is about IMMLA and not about other projects

Immla belongs to Ambisafe or not? Immla belongs to Tokenmarket or not? His concerns are on point and I share it.
I wish they could deliver the product but we haven't seen anything. I spent 2 months in signature bounty and didn't get anything. Do you like wasting your time and effort for nothing? We believed they could do this project but they failed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:20 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 09:38:15 PM by Obi2024

Immla belongs to Ambisafe or not? Immla belongs to Tokenmarket or not? His concerns are on point and I share it.
I wish they could deliver the product but we haven't seen anything. I spent 2 months in signature bounty and didn't get anything. Do you like wasting your time and effort for nothing? We believed they could do this project but they failed.

Hello, it is your right to have concerns, especially when your funds are involved but the reality still remains that IMMLA has not scammed anyone and is not planning to do so, Labeling IMMLA a scam without proof that anyone has been scammed is so so wrong.
The project did not fail, failing to meet the ICO target does not mean failure of project, it has also been said in telegram community that had ICO been successful and the parity issue happened, it would have still been the same situation we would be facing at the moment because the multisig wallet was used for the ICO.
However, for your information, IMMLA team is working hard to ensure that the project continues irrespective of the result of the ICO, that is why the private placement negotiations are being carried out and another round of ICO will take place.
Please try and follow the updates from the team to know that the team is still very much around and are giving update to the community.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:48 AM

And like i said in telegram, updating ANN page is very important too atleast this way those who are not in telegram will be updated about the progress of project instead of neglecting thread, investors and bounty hunters can rest easily knowing that the team are working hard to make things right, we are patient and will continue to be.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:01:28 PM

Hello, it is your right to have concerns, especially when your funds are involved but the reality still remains that IMMLA has not scammed anyone and is not planning to do so, Labeling IMMLA a scam without proof that anyone has been scammed is so so wrong.
The project did not fail, failing to meet the ICO target does not mean failure of project, it has also been said in telegram community that had ICO been successful and the parity issue happened, it would have still been the same situation we would be facing at the moment because the multisig wallet was used for the ICO.
However, for your information, IMMLA team is working hard to ensure that the project continues irrespective of the result of the ICO, that is why the private placement negotiations are been carried out and another round of ICO will take place.
Please try and follow the updates from the team to know that the team is still very much around and are giving update to the community.
yes i agree with that IMMLA is not a scam project and not scammed anyone
only failed to reach their required ICO target
and when ICO finished then their funds locked on eth network
this is not their fault at all its just an incident and now they can't do anything even if they want to do something on the project
i hope IMMLA team will countiously work on the project and maybe next year they will launch ICO again with some new plans
and everybody get their shares even bounty hunters also
we just need to stay calm
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:39:35 AM

I understand that but they should communicate better. Most of investors are here, they can give weekly updates here. Everybody don't use Telegram, for example I only follow Bitcointalk threads about projects. If they don't update us here I couldn't know about the project.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
havin_a_daydream

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:29:07 PM

I understand that but they should communicate better. Most of investors are here, they can give weekly updates here. Everybody don't use Telegram, for example I only follow Bitcointalk threads about projects. If they don't update us here I couldn't know about the project.

The IMMLA team is working to correct the issues with communications. Obi, is watching here and I also. Its been a while since I have been on forums, so I hope to get up to speed quickly.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:21:30 PM

they only talk when they need eth.  Grin  they will do 4 x pre-ico and we will not get tokens
I still think that immla scam is ...sorry
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:32:25 AM

they only talk when they need eth.  Grin  they will do 4 x pre-ico and we will not get tokens

Every ICO dev team places their best foot forward during ICOs and then poof....silence.  It's just human nature I guess. It doesn't necessarily mean scam.

lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:04:31 AM

Yes, you are right why can't they come over here and update with the community because already they are very active before ICO. After collecting some money they will neglect the real investors, many people need true updates from the company and what is happening and what are their developments till now.
margana

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:39:20 PM

Every ICO dev team places their best foot forward during ICOs and then poof....silence.  It's just human nature I guess. It doesn't necessarily mean scam.

Certainly feels like a scam.  Did anybody receive tokens? Or even a firm date when they'll be distributed?
margana

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:52:40 PM

yes i agree with that IMMLA is not a scam project and not scammed anyone
only failed to reach their required ICO target
and when ICO finished then their funds locked on eth network
this is not their fault at all its just an incident and now they can't do anything even if they want to do something on the project
i hope IMMLA team will countiously work on the project and maybe next year they will launch ICO again with some new plans
and everybody get their shares even bounty hunters also
we just need to stay calm

How are they locked?  If they didn't reach the target, the correct thing to do is refund.
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:20:52 PM

Certainly feels like a scam.  Did anybody receive tokens? Or even a firm date when they'll be distributed?

Nobody got anything & nobody will get anything. Same as all the other Ambisafe/Andrey Zamovsky scam ICO's.

If they didn't reach the target, the correct thing to do is refund.

That will never happen I'm afraid. They have scammed you - all funds are lost. Gone.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:22:47 PM

Distribution is anticipated by the week of December 17th. IMMLA expects to work with the community once tokens are distributed to ensure the process is correct.
Razor5

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:58:48 PM

Distribution is anticipated by the week of December 17th. IMMLA expects to work with the community once tokens are distributed to ensure the process is correct.

Is this official announcement? Where did they announce this? Telegram? Twitter?
I'd like to read that statement from official channels.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:16:08 AM

I don't think it is. I don't see any word or tweet from the official Twitter account. Best to monitor their Medium account for such announcement.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:42:30 AM

I don't think it is. I don't see any word or tweet from the official Twitter account. Best to monitor their Medium account for such announcement.
no announcement no news about future plans
what is this? seems like project is dead. but the team should not let this project leave
its very good project but its hard to make it to success
i am waiting for their future plans about IMMLA project. i think maybe they will start work again in 2018
i will wait more for one month about immla team's activity. hope they will release soom good news for the IMMLA community
immla (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:58:15 PM

no announcement no news about future plans
what is this? seems like project is dead. but the team should not let this project leave
its very good project but its hard to make it to success
i am waiting for their future plans about IMMLA project. i think maybe they will start work again in 2018
i will wait more for one month about immla team's activity. hope they will release soom good news for the IMMLA community

Colleagues, good afternoon.
I am really sorry for that we do not have time to post information everywhere. Now our main activity in the English-language telegram - t.me/immlacommunity.

We reported several hours ago there the following information:

"Honestly, we can not be sure, that distribution will be finished today. The smartcontract audit is lasted for around three-four days. Since yesterday and today are not working days in Russia, the audit can be lasted till next Wednesday/Thursday. If we are wrong, it will be finished earlier. And after its finished, we start the deploying/distribution.

Btw, before the distribution there will be the special announcement with some of smart contract parameters and some planning steps, regarding product development and next ICO rounds included."

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:04:25 AM

And you believed that?  Cheesy Roll Eyes

Nobody got anything & nobody will get anything. Same as all the other Ambisafe/Andrey Zamovsky scam ICO's.

If they didn't reach the target, the correct thing to do is refund.

That will never happen I'm afraid. They have scammed you - all funds are lost. Gone.

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:20:57 AM

"You can find the smart contract at our CIO Vyacheslav Neunyvakin account on github: https://github.com/IMMLA/NewTokenContract
Public access to the smart contract will last till the middle of next week."
i have found my address with the correct amount of IML.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: