Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:32:08 AM

Buy Bitcoin preferably when the price drops drastically and sells at a very high price. Smiley

It's usually takes a long time to wait this thing happen. I mean, when the price of bitcoin dropped, you need to watch the market and chart carefully. Because we don't know when will the bitcoin price will increase again, so it's all about timing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:57:52 AM

No one forbids, we can start when we buy and sell Bitcoin. If you are waiting to buy Bitcoin at a realistically reselled price ..
Then you can be sure you keep seeing the price change process constantly changing, and the balance in your bitcoin account more and more.

Same as predicting the market and seeing low bitcoin prices, it's a good time to buy bitcoin with the potential.
Next, if you want to sell your Bitcoin, you have to wait for the time when bitcoin prices start rising and bitcoin prices will continue to rise in some time. This is a good time to start an activity.

Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:58:42 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

There's a lot of site that you can able to buy and sell bitcoin like binance bittrex bitfinex hitbtc, thats are the good trading site that you can easily bu and sell bitcoin. Specially in hitbtc no risk to buy and sell bitcoins.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:07:39 AM

i have a simple method of buying and selling. I can buy more and more when price is low and and sell more and more when price is high. But i will never sell my all BTC.
so if you are doing trading follow just this simple trick you will never face problem and also you will always earn profit.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:32:02 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
we should know the right time to buy and sell bitcoin by looking at bitcoin price charts, if bitcoin price is low / down then it is the right time to buy bitcoin and the right time to sell bitcoin is when bitcoin price rises / high. then use the best time possible to get what we expect

I agree, that's the good way to buy or sell our bitcoin, we need to look at bitcoin price chart or value and wait when the price was low, and that's the time to buy more bitcoin and wait when the price increase his value and sell, so we gain more profit when we apply that strategy.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:54:11 AM

Well if I have my own good display of trend of bitcoin like ng the trading sites then I could easily know when to buy and sell. Visual representation of trend could easily hype me to do buy/sell. I buy once it goes down a bit then sells high once it reaches the price of bitcoin I want to sell.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:15:05 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin would possibly be when the value is way too low however, bitcoin is constantly growing which makes its value a bit pricey even if it will experience fork. So if you are planning to invest in bitcoin, i guess you should first observe the trend before investing so you'll have an idea when would the value be a bit low but don't observe too long, just give it about 2 days. After that, you should start investing because the value might increase. I guess it is best to hold on to bitcoin for mo ths or even years and as for me, the best time to sell it is when bitcoin is way too high or if you have a huge profit already.

Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:18:10 AM

Well if I have my own good display of trend of bitcoin like ng the trading sites then I could easily know when to buy and sell. Visual representation of trend could easily hype me to do buy/sell. I buy once it goes down a bit then sells high once it reaches the price of bitcoin I want to sell.
What do you mean by ng,is there a site who gives some detailed charts or something like that,what i do is to follow the market and i am not investing in bitcoin anytime soon,i am just looking at alt coin market and scouting for good tokens to invest so that i will convert them to bitcoin at a later time.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:25:27 AM

We cannot actually predict when is the best time to buy or sell Bitcoin or Altcoins. There are so many things might happen along the way. For me, the best time to buy is today because there are many speculations that the price will increase by next year. Just buy Bitcoin and hold it until early next year and you will see how much earnings you will have. Bitcoin is too big to lose to you can never go wrong. You may also consider altcoins as their prices are rising these days. You just invest to the top altcoins like, ETH, LTC, BCH, Ripple, etc., you can check it thru internet. So you better to invest now and hold.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:13:49 AM

When I buy and sell my bitcoin, there is the best time to sell bitcoin. Because it can be anytime and no time limit is set for us, I will sell off the high bitcoin price forecast to get a little profit from there, and I buy bitcoin after I predict the declining bitcoin price.

There I will get profit too. That's why I say my way when will sell and buy this bitcoin, because I am interested at this time and we can do it anytime until the next day to conduct transactions of our activities in the future as long as we can continue got a little profit from our transaction.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

For my opinion because of unstable price of bitcoin selling and buying need a great timing to do it wisely and correct. So that you could double your profit. Anyways, selling and buying bitcoin you will sell your bitcoin when it is in a high price or you are contented of the price you could sell it then when bitcoin is getting low and do you it is the great timing to buy then buy bitcoin. Therefor your bitcoin will be double.
Khristian

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:56:33 AM

this is my idea for me if the price of bitcoin is going down that is the best way to buy or invest your money in bitcoin.and keep it until the price will grow up and sell it. and u will see how much your income everyday or hour the bitcoin price will change so you have the opportunity to earn big money if you wait that time
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:17:29 AM

This is the time for now to buy more bitcouns. And sell it when its high again. Becuase before the end of this year. Bitcoin will comback again and its huge comeback.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:39:22 AM

Now is the best time to buy more bitcoin because the price is not so high as compare to the price last month ago. If you have enough money for bitcoins do buy for it now because price will higher in the next coming year as there is for to be happened soon. Do not wait for a another time because every time counts.
lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:44:53 AM

We cannot say when is the best time to buy bitcoins. If you have the guts and capital anytime you can invest just be wise in investing and you should know what are the risk that you are going to face because crypto market is volatile anything could happen you could earn and even loose your investments.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:42:19 AM

For me, before buying or purchasing bitcoin you need to know first on how to monitor its price. Study, observe and analyze its flow if its going higher or going lower. If the price of bitcoin become is low,I recommend that it is the best time for you to buy as much bitcoin as you can. Continue monitoring the price of the bitcoin in order for you to sell it with a high price and gain high profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:57:41 AM

i have a simple method of buying and selling. I can buy more and more when price is low and and sell more and more when price is high. But i will never sell my all BTC.
so if you are doing trading follow just this simple trick you will never face problem and also you will always earn profit.

Popular strategy, simple but very effective. This is also what I've been doing when I'm taking advantage of the price dip of bitcoin, there are times that it can't really be reached but once bitcoin starts to decline it's chart that's the best time to buy bitcoin. And the idea of not selling bitcoin is an attitude of long term holder and that's applicable to everyone but I won't say that I'll never sell all my bitcoin.
I'll sell if it's necessary.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:29:32 PM

we should know the right time to buy and sell bitcoin by looking at bitcoin price charts, if bitcoin price is low / down then it is the right time to buy bitcoin and the right time to sell bitcoin is when bitcoin price rises / high. then use the best time possible to get what we expect

I agree, that's the good way to buy or sell our bitcoin, we need to look at bitcoin price chart or value and wait when the price was low, and that's the time to buy more bitcoin and wait when the price increase his value and sell, so we gain more profit when we apply that strategy.
The news around bitcoin is also very important, it is the best signal for us to know in the next period, we should buy or sell and look at the chart will help us know when that happens, the market always sends signals to us, we need careful observation and meticulous. In addition, we also need technical analysis on the price chart of bitcoin, this is a very difficult skill but I think if we know technical analysis, we can choose the time to buy and sell is quite accurate and perfect. And if we can not do that, we just need to remember to buy when the bubble is broken and sell when the bubble is pumped back.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:56:38 PM

Yes you are right! The best time to buy is now, there are coming good news about bitcoin. I read some news that there is an ATH coming in the end of this month. The best time to sell is how long that time takes from buying.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

if I think the best time to buy a bitcoin is now also for those who have not bought it karana kedepanya not necessarily bitcoin will increasingly meniggkat as we see this and if you want to sell bitcoin any time it takes to sell it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: