Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD)  (Read 126634 times)
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:15:55 PM

TME's tenure on an exchange was shorter than the mooch Cry Anyway if anyone is looking for a speedy way out. Am offering 100 sats to buy your bag. Don't bother yelling that's it's worth more cos you got it for free, and soon you won't have an exchange to sell it at.
 By the way, am only interested in those looking to sell 25k or more. No need wasting gas on lil orders. PM if interested

Counter offer: 5000 TME for 1000 sat for each, and do not tell me it's expensive Grin

I bought for 1800 at the exchange Wink  (0.00001869 BTC)
And I do not think it's expensive, I'll put it on for half a year and forget it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ArkMage

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:55:26 PM

I think all of you need to calm down a little , right now until the lending system is not implemented the coin doesn't really hold any value , the dev mentioned countless of times that his focus right now is developing the code for the lending system which is very complex!
So why are u all in a rush to FUD , over 50 $ worth of Tme , the current value and can not wait ? This coin has the potential to go x100 in value

I agree. The project is very good and deserves much better exchange. There's a lot of potential volume and demand. And some weak hands dump TME that will be much more valuable in future!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:30:01 PM

TME's tenure on an exchange was shorter than the mooch Cry Anyway if anyone is looking for a speedy way out. Am offering 100 sats to buy your bag. Don't bother yelling that's it's worth more cos you got it for free, and soon you won't have an exchange to sell it at.
 By the way, am only interested in those looking to sell 25k or more. No need wasting gas on lil orders. PM if interested

Counter offer: 5000 TME for 1000 sat for each, and do not tell me it's expensive Grin

Yes, I agree, but a person expects to buy 100! Maybe, of course, someone will sell to him at 100. I think that this project has much more potential than it seems at first glance. The system of genesis that smoothly suppresses inflation in the future is quite interesting.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:25:49 PM

Yes, I agree, but a person expects to buy 100! Maybe, of course, someone will sell to him at 100. I think that this project has much more potential than it seems at first glance. The system of genesis that smoothly suppresses inflation in the future is quite interesting.

see who need exchanger? we can negotiate the prices here by ourselves. okay come on . i have 13k TME here . call the highest bid i might give them up. but not so soon Tongue. i can do nothing with. let the baby jesus sit my eth wallet she not gonna do anything bad in there. maybe in 6 months or 12 she will soar 1000x then today who knows.
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:32:50 PM

FUDing, buying, selling.
I would have none of that. Well... maybe buying.

Genesis holder here.
I did not even move the lice on my family.
And intend to keep it this way.

A few months ago people were almost screaming to buy MNE genesis accounts.
Poor them.
fickiy

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

I see, there is a coin division for the 2nd time?
When is it done, Huh?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

Interesting. Are you offering 0.00001 BTC/TME or 0.00001 BTC/5000 TME? Please, do clarify.
concisedodo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:00:47 PM

Interesting. Are you offering 0.00001 BTC/TME or 0.00001 BTC/5000 TME? Please, do clarify.
I think he means per each TME, so 0.00001/TME Smiley
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:05:33 PM

I think he means per each TME, so 0.00001/TME Smiley
TME coin may be $1, but it need more works from DEv
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

Amazing. But, seriously, good luck with that.   Cheesy

Again, am buying your whole bag, no need waiting for another exchange/ selling a few hundreds at a time. The Price of BTC keeps going up, might as well sell while you can. Again, this post is not for everyone. Its meant for those interested in a speedy transaction. I can't fud a free coin out of you but I can pay you for it. If you bought off the market it goes without saying that this does not apply to you, rather it's meant for those that didn't quite get the chance to make it to/ sell on the market

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:37:20 PM

I offered him only a different price: 0.00001btc/1tme 0.05btc/5000tme. Yes, forget about it.

It is better to consider how to proceed further with exchanges. For example, what is the opinion of coinexchange.io ?
Coiner_

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:59:22 PM

Again, am buying your whole bag, no need waiting for another exchange/ selling a few hundreds at a time. The Price of BTC keeps going up, might as well sell while you can. Again, this post is not for everyone. Its meant for those interested in a speedy transaction. I can't fud a free coin out of you but I can pay you for it. If you bought off the market it goes without saying that this does not apply to you, rather it's meant for those that didn't quite get the chance to make it to/ sell on the market

At 0.000001 BTC. Again, good luck with that.  Grin

And oh, you might want to work on your marketing skills.
Coiner_

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:04:04 PM

I offered him only a different price: 0.00001btc/1tme 0.05btc/5000tme. Yes, forget about it.

It is better to consider how to proceed further with exchanges. For example, what is the opinion of coinexchange.io ?

I've already offered links to two which are free to get listed on: ShapeShift and HitBTC. The dev said he contacted the former but I have no idea what he did with the latter.

There's also Binance with their unspecified "fee must be in BNB". I'm still waiting for their response.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:50:22 PM

1000sat for each not a bad deal, well to whoever feel like this coin is worthless in future. But this coin fans not gonna let go 1000 sat for each. Good luck with it. Hehe. Maybe some bounty hunter will contact you :p.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:20:10 PM

I bought several hundred coins at 100sat before it hit the exchange. So my price is not based on speculation. Anyway, those interested should pm, I will purchase up to 250k, then am done. Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Coiner_

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:46:15 PM

I bought several hundred coins at 100sat before it hit the exchange. So my price is not based on speculation. Anyway, those interested should pm, I will purchase up to 250k, then am done. Thanks

Bravo!

At 0.000001 BTC. Again, good luck with that.  Grin

egpublic

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:04:24 PM

Willing to sell 12,500 TME for 2.08 ETH. You can use the 0x smart contract to trade securely, http:// bit . ly / 2uVHgdr
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:06:54 PM

Lol, my post is not meant for you Conier. My guess is you willing to wait it out. it's meant for those that aren't interested in waiting.
 But yeah I paid 100sat before it hit the exchange. Now it's been delisted, and there is no exchange, so the price reverts back to what I was paying before it hit the exchange.
 If it doesn't suit you. Cry me a river and hold, but for those that hold a large amount and don't feel like holding. I Can buy it off you. Anyway, I will do you a favor and make it all   bold

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:10:23 PM

Willing to sell 12,500 TME for 2.08 ETH. You can use the 0x smart contract to trade securely, http://[Suspicious link removed] / 2uVHgdr

Well am willing to sell 125000 for 15 ETH. You get a better deal or you can have 12,500 for 1 ETH

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
egpublic

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:15:57 PM

Willing to sell 12,500 TME for 2.08 ETH. You can use the 0x smart contract to trade securely, http:// bit . ly / 2uVHgdr

Well am willing to sell 125000 for 15 ETH. You get a better deal or you can have 12,500 for 1 ETH

You can buy some more from me if you like Smiley using a trustless smart contract!
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: