Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD)  (Read 126634 times)
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:10:34 AM

I think rebranding and contract correction is very good but 6-12 months is very long. We need to save the project and try to do something to help dev! Roll Eyes

We could really help the project if someone would start a TIMEREUM reddit page, so we can send the request for HitBTC.

https://hitbtc.com/add-token

https://www.reddit.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:25:53 AM

I don't understand what is purpose of re-brand at this stage while this coin is still very young even not have a consistent growth. But I will follow the plan so let's see how this will make this project more reliable and make involve big community into this.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:26:59 AM

Dev any answer from other exchanges(shapeshift..)? Cryptopia can be a solution but i don't know if we can gather fast fee to pay.
Do you want to rewrite full code for TME or for new lending tokens?

No word from Shapeshift yet.

I think at some point renaming TME and making it fully ERC-20 compatible will save a lot of trouble later on. Shouldn't be a problem for places like Cryptopia or Livecoin, but in the long run will be a good idea.

The lending token service is being developed.

Add a compatibility function to etherdelta.github.io in the smart contract and restart it with saving balances! Let the old smart contract die on the sly, and the new one in a long swim!

I agree, let's help the Dev recode the token to get it up and running again!

You can output TME to etherdelta through the intermediary currency. This is a simple smart two-way exchange contract. I could write and deploy it.
You traded your TME for this 1: 1 token, put it up for auction, and sold it. The buyer turned to this smart contract and changed the purchased tokens for an equal amount of TME

New tokens, for example in the amount of 150000000 - 200000000? Send timereum to the address of the contract and receive a new exchange token? New tokens then exchange for a timereum? Good idea. I propose to name the new token TimereumEX (exchange) TMEX Smiley
tammuz

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

La Liberté guidant le peuple

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

I have added TME for voting on C-CEX exchange. Here is a link:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=tme
fromtash

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:51:28 AM

We could really help the project if someone would start a TIMEREUM reddit page, so we can send the request for HitBTC.

https://hitbtc.com/add-token

https://www.reddit.com/
Reddit page was already created several days ago:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Timereum/

ANTIMANIA

Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:21:09 AM

Dev any answer from other exchanges(shapeshift..)? Cryptopia can be a solution but i don't know if we can gather fast fee to pay.

I think at some point renaming TME and making it fully ERC-20 compatible will save a lot of trouble later on. Shouldn't be a problem for places like Cryptopia or Livecoin, but in the long run will be a good idea.

Add a compatibility function to etherdelta.github.io in the smart contract and restart it with saving balances! Let the old smart contract die on the sly, and the new one in a long swim!

You can output TME to etherdelta through the intermediary currency. This is a simple smart two-way exchange contract. I could write and deploy it.
You traded your TME for this 1: 1 token, put it up for auction, and sold it. The buyer turned to this smart contract and changed the purchased tokens for an equal amount of TME

New tokens, for example in the amount of 150000000 - 200000000? Send timereum to the address of the contract and receive a new exchange token? New tokens then exchange for a timereum? Good idea. I propose to name the new token TimereumEX (exchange) TMEX Smiley

A smart exchange contract I will make compatible with etherdelta. It will be possible to exchange TME for TMEX, then sell on etherdelta. The one who buys TMEX will be able to change them to TME.
1: 1
If dev makes such a smart contract, it will be better and faster than rebranding.
onlytemporary

Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 10:30:23 AM

A smart exchange contract I will make compatible with etherdelta. It will be possible to exchange TME for TMEX, then sell on etherdelta. The one who buys TMEX will be able to change them to TME.
1: 1
If dev makes such a smart contract, it will be better and faster than rebranding.

Glad to see the members that are knowledgeable about smart contracts are giving their input to help out the dev. I have no idea what you guys are talking about Huh, but I'm sure the dev appreciates your input.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TimereumDev (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:46:05 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 01:03:46 PM by TimereumDev

Thank you all for the suggestions, input and support.

On the suggestion:

The buyer turned to this smart contract and changed the purchased tokens for an equal amount of TME

Why not just let the converted tokens remain in the new token? I don't see any advantage to having them convert back to TME. The situation with Nova provides another reason to do so (more on this below).

Overtime, all TME will get converted via the 1:1 contract. Anytime a genesis holder wishes to produce the compatible token, they just produce it as TME and then convert it. For reasons discussed below (exchanges not understanding TME's genesis algorithm) I believe this may be best.

The issue with Nova is not a bug in the TME contract. Rather, it is a consequence of an exchange balance scanner not being able to account for the batch generation:

Here is an email from Nova:

Hi!
This is a good example of the problem:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3bbb0f94d87497abea56feb483aff0e3ea99d69c

The main problem is that the function that returns the balance from the contract does not seem to be reliable.

In the case with the transaction above we did detect three deposits as stated below:

The way we handle deposits is the same as many other exchanges. It is done in two steps, first scanning blocks and in second step after a number of blocks/confirmations we ask the contract of the balance and your contract does not answer this reliably like the other ERC20 tokens we have listed.

When a batch is spawned, the exchange balance checker thinks the contract made an error, but in reality a genesis holder has spawned a batch. Thinking about an edge case where an exchange address were a child address, or the exchange scanned through transactions of a child address, the confusion is understandable.

I propose to use ANTIMANIA's solution with a slight alteration: TME sent is burned, and a new token is produced. The eccentricity of TME's production algorithm means that we should issue a new token that has a predictable balanceOf() function and is made by converting TME. Those scanners do not understand and cannot account for (without additional teaching) TME's production algorithm; TME basically comes out of thin air at certain addresses.

ANTIMANIA, if you want to write one as you've suggested, that would be very helpful--I was hoping to work on the service currently. If you can, post a link to a repo so everyone can take a look before upload.

I do have a proposal for a new name which I think is an improvement (and could be the name of the converted token), so I may post on that sometime soon.

Elixir (ELIX)
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:06:36 PM

On the suggestion:

The buyer turned to this smart contract and changed the purchased tokens for an equal amount of TME

Why not just let the converted tokens remain in the new token? I don't see any advantage to having them convert back to TME. The situation with Nova provides another reason to do so (more on this below).

Overtime, all TME will get converted via the 1:1 contract. Anytime a genesis holder wishes to produce the compatible token, they just produce it as TME and then convert it. For reasons discussed below (exchanges not understanding TME's genesis algorithm) I believe this may be best.

The issue with Nova is not a bug in the TME contract. Rather, it is a consequence of an exchange balance scanner not being able to account for the batch generation:

Hi!

The main problem is that the function that returns the balance from the contract does not seem to be reliable.

In the case with the transaction above we did detect three deposits as stated below:

The way we handle deposits is the same as many other exchanges. It is done in two steps, first scanning blocks and in second step after a number of blocks/confirmations we ask the contract of the balance and your contract does not answer this reliably like the other ERC20 tokens we have listed.

When a batch is spawned, the exchange balance checker thinks the contract made an error, but in reality a genesis holder has spawned a batch. Thinking about an edge case where an exchange address were a child address, or the exchange scanned through transactions of a child address, the confusion is understandable.

I propose to use ANTIMANIA's solution with a slight alteration: TME sent is burned, and a new token is produced. The eccentricity of TME's production algorithm means that we should issue a new token that has a predictable balanceOf() function and is made by converting TME. Those scanners do not understand and cannot account for (without additional teaching) TME's production algorithm; TME basically comes out of thin air at certain addresses.

ANTIMANIA, if you want to write one as you've suggested, that would be very helpful--I was hoping to work on the service currently. If you can, post a link to a repo so everyone can take a look before upload.

I do have a proposal for a new name which I think is an improvement (and could be the name of the converted token), so I may post on that sometime soon.

In that case, you need to write a simple contract for releasing a new token in which there will only be a TME conversion function and compatibility with etherdelta. Such a smart contract does not take much time, 3-5 days. Then people will be able to speculate with this token, and you at this time will be 6-12 months to write a new smart contract with credit functions)))
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:54:58 PM

To get new token genesis address holders and users that have TME on their wallet can burn anytime their TME to get new token? Example: i wait at least one year to generate a TME batch and i get 1500 TME and burn and get new token or will be a swap and new token will work like TME - 10 years to generate 5000 token/batch?
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:01:23 PM

To get new token genesis address holders and users that have TME on their wallet can burn anytime their TME to get new token? Example: i wait at least one year to generate a TME batch and i get 1500 TME and burn and get new token or will be a swap and new token will work like TME - 10 years to generate 5000 token/batch?

Smart contract TME generates tokens. A new smart contract accepts these tokens and destroys them, in return, presenting tokens compatible with all exchanges.
jirages

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

hello, searched for hours but no answer on the net, could anybody please tell me where could I transfer my TME /btc to a wallet ? a bitcoin wallet that accepts TME tokens in bitcoin.

I have purchased TME on bitcoin market

I really don't have a clue if btc wallets that accept tokens exist

I have a red message to retrieve my TME from the exchange

thank you v much
minereum_investor1

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:13:56 PM

Smart contract TME generates tokens. A new smart contract accepts these tokens and destroys them, in return, presenting tokens compatible with all exchanges.

Thank you Dev including all other qualified members for (in spite of the way TME got in trouble) keeping on fully supporting the project so it is not aimed at slowly dying.

Read about the previous suggestion, TMEX seems to be a decent name. Especially when talking about possible trading on decentralized exchanges.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

That means i can burn when i want TME and is not a must to burn when new token is released.
jirages

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:42:40 PM

hello, searched for hours but no answer on the net, could anybody please tell me where could I transfer my TME /btc to a wallet ? a bitcoin wallet that accepts TME tokens in bitcoin.

thank you v much
TimereumDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:48:06 PM

thank you v much

Use an ethereum wallet to hold your TME. Try MyEtherWallet.com and make sure the domain is spelled correctly.

Elixir (ELIX)
jirages

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:52:09 PM

thank you v much

Use an ethereum wallet to hold your TME. Try MyEtherWallet.com and make sure the domain is spelled correctly.

thank you, I have done so but it says only ethereum tokens accepted, and my TME are TME/btc, should I continue anyway ?
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

thank you v much

thank you, I have done so but it says only ethereum tokens accepted, and my TME are TME/btc, should I continue anyway ?

Add token to the list
Contract: 0xee22430595ae400a30ffba37883363fbf293e24e
Symbol:
TME
Decimals:

ANTIMANIA

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:13:03 PM

On the suggestion:

Hi!

I will write such a smart contract if its need is confirmed by the owners of the addresses of the genesis. For a fee of 50 000 TME
You can be the guardian of this amount and give it to me after the smart contract is deployed.

TimereumDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:35:17 PM

On the suggestion:

Hi!

I will write such a smart contract if its need is confirmed by the owners of the addresses of the genesis. For a fee of 50 000 TME
You can be the guardian of this amount and give it to me after the smart contract is deployed.

If you can do it for 50k TME, you have a deal from me. Make sure it's fully ERC-20 compatible. If you need anything, let me know.

Elixir (ELIX)
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: