Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD)  (Read 126634 times)
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:23:57 PM

So, how going Timereum...? How is the amount of timereum we receive from de child to the parents? Thanks !!

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimereumDev (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

Rebranding

I have the intention of rebranding TME under a different, better name. This would likely not occur for 6-12 months. A snapshot of holdings and genesis batches would be taken, and a newer contract deployed.
This would also give the opportunity to make the base token fully compatible and have it implement totalSupply(). This would allow the base token to be traded on EtherDelta and other decentralized exchanges. The situation with Nova has brought to my attention that using only centralized exchanges to trade puts the token holders at the mercy of exchange issues.

Exchanges

Although I understand the desire to trade, I think that the value of the base token should be based on the delivery of a service. Therefore I am advocating to wait until the new service is released and the base token rebranded to trade the base token. If an exchange picks TME up in the meantime, that is fine. If the community wants to work to put TME on more exchanges, they can. I do understand that NovaExchange gained TME a lot of publicity.

Elixir (ELIX)
egpublic

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:53:40 PM

Rebranding

I have the intention of rebranding TME under a different, better name. This would likely not occur for 6-12 months. A snapshot of holdings and genesis batches would be taken, and a newer contract deployed.
This would also give the opportunity to make the base token fully compatible and have it implement totalSupply(). This would allow the base token to be traded on EtherDelta and other decentralized exchanges. The situation with Nova has brought to my attention that using only centralized exchanges to trade puts the token holders at the mercy of exchange issues.

Exchanges

Although I understand the desire to trade, I think that the value of the base token should be based on the delivery of a service. Therefore I am advocating to wait until the new service is released and the base token rebranded to trade the base token. If an exchange picks TME up in the meantime, that is fine. If the community wants to work to put TME on more exchanges, they can. I do understand that NovaExchange gained TME a lot of publicity.

Great to hear dev, I understand the issues you're having, esp with your parent/child system of token generation. But in the long run I feel like this is going to be a successful project. I'll always hold a little TME, because I believe a decentralized loan system will change the future.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

So people will be swapping tokens?
You obviously can't take their genesis addresses, so they will have to spend all their batches?

TimereumDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:25:25 PM

So people will be swapping tokens?
You obviously can't take their genesis addresses, so they will have to spend all their batches?

In terms of rebranding, you'll still have the same number of unused batches and balance if the switch is made.

People will be converting tokens (TME) to join the service.

Elixir (ELIX)
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:27:51 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

I think you posted here that you're gonna work full time on timereum after it will hit exchanges. And now 6-12 for rebranding? Does that mean that the project is dead??? I simply don't understand that long timeline. Now TME got momentum and lots of people know about it. In 6 months everyone will forget it!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
TimereumDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

I think you posted here that you're gonna work full time on timereum after it will hit exchanges. And now 6-12 for rebranding? Does that mean that the project is dead??? I simply don't understand that long timeline. Now TME got momentum and lots of people know about it. In 6 months everyone will forget it!

Priority is on producing the service.
Then, rebranding the base token.
Then, possibility improving the service and adding features.
Project is just getting started. Far from dead.
Not opposed to putting on exchanges. Just giving long term plans.

Elixir (ELIX)
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:44:01 PM

Lol, my post is not meant for you Conier. My guess is you willing to wait it out. it's meant for those that aren't interested in waiting.
 But yeah I paid 100sat before it hit the exchange. Now it's been delisted, and there is no exchange, so the price reverts back to what I was paying before it hit the exchange.
 If it doesn't suit you. Cry me a river and hold, but for those that hold a large amount and don't feel like holding. I Can buy it off you. Anyway, I will do you a favor and make it all   bold

Bravo!

At 0.000001 BTC. Again, good luck with that.  Grin

And oh, you might want to work on your marketing skills.

breezeattack

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:53:13 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

"A snapshot of holdings and genesis batches would be taken", does that mean we'd have to do anything on our end to get this coin if say we are storing everything in myetherwallet? My concern is forgetting to come back in 6 months then finding out that I missed my chance to convert TME to x other coin all due to not checking this forum everyday.
TimereumDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:55:07 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

"A snapshot of holdings and genesis batches would be taken", does that mean we'd have to do anything on our end to get this coin if say we are storing everything in myetherwallet? My concern is forgetting to come back in 6 months then finding out that I missed my chance to convert TME to x other coin all due to not checking this forum everyday.

No need to do anything.

Elixir (ELIX)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:56:31 PM

Lol, my post is not meant for you Conier. My guess is you willing to wait it out. it's meant for those that aren't interested in waiting.
 But yeah I paid 100sat before it hit the exchange. Now it's been delisted, and there is no exchange, so the price reverts back to what I was paying before it hit the exchange.
 If it doesn't suit you. Cry me a river and hold, but for those that hold a large amount and don't feel like holding. I Can buy it off you. Anyway, I will do you a favor and make it all   bold

Bravo!

At 0.000001 BTC. Again, good luck with that.  Grin

Lol. Am retracting my offer anyway. I got enough coins for 6-12  months. Rather invest in something that's immediately tangible.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
breezeattack

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:59:16 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

No need to do anything.

So does that mean it'll show up in myetherwallet (or whatever wallet being used) automatically as a new token? You'll send the equivalent (or maybe double  Wink) of this new token to all the addresses that currently own TME?
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:05:24 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

Priority is on producing the service.
Then, rebranding the base token.
Then, possibility improving the service and adding features.
Project is just getting started. Far from dead.
Not opposed to putting on exchanges. Just giving long term plans.

I would also recommend not to take pause and keep momentum going, where Dev team can work on product development while token still remains active in exchanges, this leaves a trail and history which will be helpful in future as well.
We can make a road map as to when and how this transition will happen but lets keep this momentum going

selling sushistake.com, send offers
TimereumDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:08:29 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

No need to do anything.

So does that mean it'll show up in myetherwallet (or whatever wallet being used) automatically as a new token? You'll send the equivalent (or maybe double  Wink) of this new token to all the addresses that currently own TME?

If this is implemented, it will be automatic. Everyone will have equivalent holdings and genesis holders will have the same number of unused batches at the upload of the new contract. This is relatively far down the road right now, but I believe it's important to consider.

Elixir (ELIX)
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:11:21 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

No need to do anything.

Yes, I'm confused about this also, does this mean that we will get the equivalent of the new token from what we have remaining of tme? Or can we mine and trade our current batches of tme and start over again when the new token is finished? Basically do we get the same amount of the new token for what we have left of tme at the time of release?
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:12:46 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

No need to do anything.

If this is implemented, it will be automatic. Everyone will have equivalent holdings and genesis holders will have the same number of unused batches at the upload of the new contract. This is relatively far down the road right now, but I believe it's important to consider.

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up. So I will continue to save my tme Cheesy
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:34:21 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

Indeed. Based on that estimated timeline this might very well be DOA project. Time is money (literally in the case of TME) and it should be obvious the crypto world isn't going to sit still for 6 - 12 months for a crypto project that got reset before it even got off its first exchange.

It appears my decision to not mine my TME and sell at the ATH or thereabout (and make a sizable ~$1K) was naive. Oh well.

If it doesn't suit you. Cry me a river and hold, but for those that hold a large amount and don't feel like holding. I Can buy it off you. Anyway, I will do you a favor and make it all   bold

Bravo!

At 0.000001 BTC. Again, good luck with that.  Grin

Lol. Am retracting my offer anyway. I got enough coins for 6-12  months. Rather invest in something that's immediately tangible.

Sure you have and sure you do. I did wish you good luck though.  Wink
jayleblake

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:37:34 PM

Sounds dodgy to me.
Daedalus27

Activity: 167

The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 10:11:23 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

I bought approximately 7000 TME on NovaExchange prior to halting of trading.

Based on delisting notice, as recommended, I withdrew my 7000 TME off www.novaexchange.com to www.myetherwallet.com

What is the next step? What can I do with these Timereum  (TME) tokens?

PS. 6 to 12 months is a long time for investors to wait to get btc back? Can we work on a faster plan.
TimereumDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 10:18:59 PM

Rebranding

Exchanges

I bought approximately 7000 TME on NovaExchange prior to halting of trading.

Based on delisting notice, as recommended, I withdrew my 7000 TME off www.novaexchange.com to www.myetherwallet.com

What is the next step? What can I do with these Timereum  (TME) tokens?

PS. 6 to 12 months is a long time for investors to wait to get btc back? Can we work on a faster plan.

The service in the roadmap is the current next step.
That 6-12 months number is for the step after the service.

Elixir (ELIX)
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: