Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD)  (Read 126634 times)
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

I am only wondering if there will be a sale of 200 genesis address again, why can the dev do that?
If this will be the case, can he make and make genesis addresses of this coin, thus creating money on thin air?

These addresses will be added to the new smart contract and there will be no more restarts.

P.S.
Project MNE 2.0 starts selling the genesis of addresses on an ongoing basis. Why do you think?
But is there a guarantee on that, there will be no more restarts? I dont attack TME..i just dont want it to be a scam project that you might pull off.

You have nothing to worry about, I highly doubt this is a scam project. The Dev has been very active on here and working hard to ensure this project is a success. We just have to be patient, this project won't be finished over night. Give it a few months and just lay back and enjoy the ride.

I dont want this project to turn out to be a scam as well, but what the dev is doing collecting eth being anonymous is a red flag for me.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:50:08 AM

I am only wondering if there will be a sale of 200 genesis address again, why can the dev do that?
If this will be the case, can he make and make genesis addresses of this coin, thus creating money on thin air?

These addresses will be added to the new smart contract and there will be no more restarts.

P.S.
Project MNE 2.0 starts selling the genesis of addresses on an ongoing basis. Why do you think?
But is there a guarantee on that, there will be no more restarts? I dont attack TME..i just dont want it to be a scam project that you might pull off.

You have nothing to worry about, I highly doubt this is a scam project. The Dev has been very active on here and working hard to ensure this project is a success. We just have to be patient, this project won't be finished over night. Give it a few months and just lay back and enjoy the ride.

I dont want this project to turn out to be a scam as well, but what the dev is doing collecting eth being anonymous is a red flag for me.

As the dev said he will use this ETH collected for pay listing fee on exchanges and so for pay someone to rewrite a new functionally token. I don't think this will turn into a scam.
shycoins

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

P.S.

As the dev said he will use this ETH collected for pay listing fee on exchanges and so for pay someone to rewrite a new functionally token. I don't think this will turn into a scam.
yeah,it's the problem of platform,but not the coin.
I think we would trade it in other platform successful
Btchunter3333

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

P.S.

yeah,it's the problem of platform,but not the coin.
I think we would trade it in other platform successful

Yes i think there is a problem with novaexchange because nova not scanning his Timereum deposit addresses but instead scan always Eth Timereum contract address. But after new TME token is realeased there will not be any more problem with any legit exchanges. We have just to wait until dev finish new TME token.
Swygx

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

Yes i think there is a problem with novaexchange because nova not scanning his Timereum deposit addresses but instead scan always Eth Timereum contract address. But after new TME token is realeased there will not be any more problem with any legit exchanges. We have just to wait until dev finish new TME token.

So, why TME not available on coinExchange or Yobit? Or any other exchange? Because problem with TME.
Btchunter3333

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

So, why TME not available on coinExchange or Yobit? Or any other exchange? Because problem with TME.

Because dev and community not have enough money to pay listing fee on this exchanges. As i read the community raise funds and pay on novaexchange 0.1 btc and voted with freevote 250 and was the only exchange. Now after dev sells 200 new genesis addresses will have enough money to pay more exchanges listing fee.
ArkMage

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:43:44 PM

Because dev and community not have enough money to pay listing fee on this exchanges. As i read the community raise funds and pay on novaexchange 0.1 btc and voted with freevote 250 and was the only exchange. Now after dev sells 200 new genesis addresses will have enough money to pay more exchanges listing fee.

This and dev also will fix TME contract code so it will become fully EC20 compatible!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
AnotherDayDate

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Here is the latest email I received from Novaexchange for those of us who still have a TME balance there.

Hi,

We will probably get ETH out of maintenance today in a few hours but it will take some more time to get all the ERC20 tokens done. Im sorry but I dont have any more information right now on when it will be done.

--
Regards,
NovaExchange support team
Btchunter3333

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

This and dev also will fix TME contract code so it will become fully EC20 compatible!

Yes you are right. Just wait until dev and the users who work finish the new TME fully ERC20 compatible. After this will be finish and new token listed on exchanges i think will have at least 0.3$ value.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

So, when NOVA fixes their problem,then TME will get listed again?
Would love to buy in then. Waiting forever lol.
KiritoX

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:46:03 PM

Do we have any news on when the swap will take place ?
Coiner_

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:55:08 PM

P.S.

I've been thinking about that too. Admittedly the amount that'll be raised is far, far less than what most ICOs raise but still, there's nothing stopping the dev from vanishing after all the spots have been bought.
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:00:24 PM

P.S.

I've been thinking about that too. Admittedly the amount that'll be raised is far, far less than what most ICOs raise but still, there's nothing stopping the dev from vanishing after all the spots have been bought.

Risk is always there! But who does not take risks, he does not drink champagne!
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:22:01 PM

P.S.

It is not for you to say that, and as an investor, we arfe having calculated risks and saying with actual product, because thats the reason of ICO. You will use the money on producing something tangible. Using the moneyto put on exchanges? It is not worth investing on ICO for me, if it will be like that, then all can do ICOs and the purpose is to be listed on exchanges with unimaginary product or a product taht maybe done for lets say 100 years. Haha
00b3

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:43:53 PM

P.S.

It is not for you to say that, and as an investor, we arfe having calculated risks and saying with actual product, because thats the reason of ICO. You will use the money on producing something tangible. Using the moneyto put on exchanges? It is not worth investing on ICO for me, if it will be like that, then all can do ICOs and the purpose is to be listed on exchanges with unimaginary product or a product taht maybe done for lets say 100 years. Haha

Alright then, go invest on some other coin and forget about TME Smiley
In the meantime I'll keep buying and bidding Wink
bye
dailycooltricks

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:28:59 PM

P.S.

No one asked your opinion by the way  Wink lol
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

I think Timerieum team need more hands, the project seems like a one man show for me and it is getting in the way of the development. He need to ask for help from the community which I think he will should do
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:29:30 PM

I think Timerieum team need more hands, the project seems like a one man show for me and it is getting in the way of the development. He need to ask for help from the community which I think he will should do

Completely agree with you need to advise Dev to dial the team of assistants. Imagine how much work he has now. In any case he needs our help!
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:19:05 PM

Completely agree with you need to advise Dev to dial the team of assistants. Imagine how much work he has now. In any case he needs our help!

Since dev needs to fix an issue first before proceeding with the work to get the white paper plans coded doesn't mean the project is at risk or something.
It might get delayed but that's no issue IMO. This project is for the long haul and not for the short term profits and I can't understand why everybody is so occupied with the potential exchange thing.

I hope Dev raised enough money to get the update version listed somewhere at a smaller exchange to allow some trading but the focus must be on the coding of the lender project to get this out in a couple of months.  Only when this is released the project will have real value, until that day its all based on hope and speculation and it does not make sense to spend so much time on this thread discussing things that not really appropriate at this point.

The prospect of having a smart contract out there facilitating some sort of credit system is quite innovative and I hope Dev pulls it off in the end.
Personally I would recommend not to hatch too many coins since it won't bring you that much on any exchange until something valuable is delivered.

Once there is a working platform with real purpose only then this coins can really take off. I guess we all should reserve some patience for at least 6 months and let Dev do his thing in the background. Eager traders can enjoy themselves on livecoin or other small exchanges until then but don't expect Bittrex to open up before it can gain some serious traction.

CryptoMeister
TimereumDev (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 10:50:52 PM

Bidding ends tomorrow 12PM PDT August 29.

Elixir (ELIX)
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: