Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD)  (Read 126636 times)
melish02

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:09:55 AM

Hi TimereumDev, a few questions:

What is the goal amount for contributions being raised in order to get TME listed?

Is everything explained in the white paper completely irrelevant now, and can be seen only as a jumping off point for something completely new?

Is it correct to say that the so called genesis tokens that airdrop recipients are holding, have no function at all going forward except as a possible exchange token for the next token?

The advantages of being a genesis holder were very clear, and on that basis, a decent community base has formed. Now, it's quite unclear what our stake in this is going forward - except there will be some advantage, which may be the ability to exchange TME for the new currency.  Is it possible to share a little more clearly, the advantages that genesis pair holders stand to gain by supporting this project, contributing financially, spreading the word etc.?

From the Roadmap:
"Owning timereum will be advantageous when this new currency is re- leased. Most likely, timereum will convert or directly translate to this new currency. Address pair holders should not feel the need to create timereum batches prematurely."

TimereumDev:This is a new currency, but TME ownership will determine holdings in this new currency. Conversion of TME to this new currency is also one way to reduce TME inflation. TME may also be used to determine holdings in future projects as well.

Can you explain what this means "conversion of TME to this new currency is also one way to reduce TME inflation"?

I know you're busy getting things done, but lots of questions remain even before it makes sense to contribute to the listing fund. Hope very much that you can answer.

Thanks for all your hard work and innovative thinking. Really, very impressive.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:08:06 AM

I think the airdrop lasted very short time, IMO you should consider model as deeponion several airdrops, even smaller ammounts but more people from community could have chance to enter.

I completely agree. This is not the way to build a community with a large adoption base, and without a large adoption base there is no value in a coin.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
fickiy

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:59:41 AM

Where can i sell TME tokens ??
Eagerly waiting for the market for this coin, and eager to sell it
I'm sure you've tried hard dev, and I'm sure the result will be very satisfying

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:11:40 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 08:54:34 AM by passivebesiege

Where can i sell TME tokens ??
Eagerly waiting for the market for this coin, and eager to sell it
I'm sure you've tried hard dev, and I'm sure the result will be very satisfying
The developer still working to add it in exchange you can actually vote now in livecoin listing. vote here https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=Timereum .
patriziobtc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:04:18 AM

take time to build great community, need to do marketing and great develop after this you will see great result!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere WithUbiatarPlay 

▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook   [url=http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ubiatarmarketplace
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

I think the airdrop lasted very short time, IMO you should consider model as deeponion several airdrops, even smaller ammounts but more people from community could have chance to enter.

I completely agree. This is not the way to build a community with a large adoption base, and without a large adoption base there is no value in a coin.

well guys you're failing to see that he can't do that, how can he do small airdrops if all the supply is mined by us users? Dev is doing great, and again if you want airdrops for dumpage stay away from tme, because we, genesis addresses holders, have the responsability to decide if this project can go further or not

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Miou

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:34:00 PM

At first I thought everyone will dump the coin using all batches as soon as it's listed. Because despite that it has long incentive mechanisms, everyone always want quick money. However the lending service seems complicated than I thought and takes time to develop. TME seems pretty long project.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:22:53 PM

At first I thought everyone will dump the coin using all batches as soon as it's listed. Because despite that it has long incentive mechanisms, everyone always want quick money. However the lending service seems complicated than I thought and takes time to develop. TME seems pretty long project.

I agree. If we want to make some good profit from this project we need to be patient and stick it out for the long haul.
tammuz

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

La Liberté guidant le peuple

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:37:29 PM

DONATE TO PUT TME ON AN EXCHANGE:

Bitcoin:

1Ewgzk2YYBnHGqjwpnWAqwbFGAJmfTN9QX

I have send just now 0.0095 BTC
23f020d9cf3f6161c73ebd46e43235b1050b88ba9d6500fa55fd3c1b55e6f591

By the way, is it exchange address?
Miou

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:14:35 PM

What is the goal amount for contributions being raised in order to get TME listed?

Is everything explained in the white paper completely irrelevant now, and can be seen only as a jumping off point for something completely new?

Is it correct to say that the so called genesis tokens that airdrop recipients are holding, have no function at all going forward except as a possible exchange token for the next token?

The advantages of being a genesis holder were very clear, and on that basis, a decent community base has formed. Now, it's quite unclear what our stake in this is going forward - except there will be some advantage, which may be the ability to exchange TME for the new currency.  Is it possible to share a little more clearly, the advantages that genesis pair holders stand to gain by supporting this project, contributing financially, spreading the word etc.?

From the Roadmap:
"Owning timereum will be advantageous when this new currency is re- leased. Most likely, timereum will convert or directly translate to this new currency. Address pair holders should not feel the need to create timereum batches prematurely."

TimereumDev:This is a new currency, but TME ownership will determine holdings in this new currency. Conversion of TME to this new currency is also one way to reduce TME inflation. TME may also be used to determine holdings in future projects as well.

Can you explain what this means "conversion of TME to this new currency is also one way to reduce TME inflation"?

I know you're busy getting things done, but lots of questions remain even before it makes sense to contribute to the listing fund. Hope very much that you can answer.

Pretty good question. There're lots of things unclear at the moment though, communication is pretty important and I believe dev already understood it. So hiring community manager is great.

Why don't we make FAQ style instructions and put it on official website? And if dev is busy, community can support to make it.

JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

I agree. If we want to make some good profit from this project we need to be patient and stick it out for the long haul.

Agree too, hope everyone keeps in mind that if the max coin supply grows slow it would be best for everybody! Don't rush out an create all you batches at once! The less coins are in circulation the more are they worth!
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:51:50 PM

For those that don't see the direction, mint those batches. For those of us working to join the dev in the vision they see, I'm waiting past the exchange, on to the point where we are brought into the knowledge of the next portion of this project. I'm happy to know that we need someone to set the bottom, and it might as well be those without vision.
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:11:09 PM

For those that don't see the direction, mint those batches. For those of us working to join the dev in the vision they see, I'm waiting past the exchange, on to the point where we are brought into the knowledge of the next portion of this project. I'm happy to know that we need someone to set the bottom, and it might as well be those without vision.

Thats true, I hope there will be a bunch of people bringing some coins into circulation and after they are out, there is hopefully a community, which tries to handle the growth of the supply, really careful.
passivebesiege

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:16:20 PM

Already sent 0.05 eth dev https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb89c8235097ad21e026de51752d16abdecfbf37cdcab28d3f8ddb597a993a3be I wish a good luck for this project  Wink .
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Already sent 0.05 eth dev https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb89c8235097ad21e026de51752d16abdecfbf37cdcab28d3f8ddb597a993a3be I wish a good luck for this project  Wink .

Good gesture, I believe the team need the community support just to show them encouragement, the era of developers sticking to non-ICO project is disappearing and the few projects in the space need full community support
passivebesiege

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

Good gesture, I believe the team need the community support just to show them encouragement, the era of developers sticking to non-ICO project is disappearing and the few projects in the space need full community support
It's actually easy to help the developer if all of the community recieve tme contribute and help them make the project progress.
TimereumDev (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:27:38 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 06:50:01 PM by TimereumDev

From the Roadmap:

Here are some priorities for exchanges:

Novaexchange: .1 BTC + 250 votes, or 1 BTC
Cyptopia: 400000 DOT (about 1.14 BTC)
Livecoin: 3 BTC

We should put TME on as many of those as possible. Many more donations are needed, but I’m sure the community can come together to support TME.

The white paper lays the conceptual groundwork for manual mining. The address pairing and manual generation are concepts used in the lending service. As far as a jumping point goes, I’ll touch on that in my answer to your next question.

This next project will be the beginning of many projects. TME holdings will be used as a gateway into holdings of future projects. Since this project has gotten a lot of attention, I don’t plan to do any more airdrops.

There are a lot of unexplored areas I’d like to look into, both within the financial sector and outside of it.

For example, in early to middle August, I may begin discussions with at least one company to see what smart contract applications would be advantageous in their sector. TME holders would be able to have a stake in that project as well. It’s too early for me to give more information about that. I may decide that focusing on the lending service will be advantageous to the Timereum Project, or that branching out simultaneously is best. Don’t consider this a dead end for TME, but rather a beginning.

Genesis holders are actually in a unique position. They won’t be asked to create batches to have a stake in new projects. Instead, their remaining batches will automatically convert using the current batch amount or a conversion ratio. They get to keep their TME batches for creation later, and they get a stake in new projects.

From the Roadmap:

Can you explain what this means "conversion of TME to this new currency is also one way to reduce TME inflation”?

Allowing produced batches of TME to be converted into holdings of new projects, and burning TME used for conversion is one way to increase the value per TME. This will further benefit genesis holders.

Elixir (ELIX)
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:50:29 PM

Good on you dev.
Exploring the possibilities AND be communicative about it will keep attention focussed.

Thx for sharing and good luck with the talks!
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:51:04 PM

From the Roadmap:

Here are some priorities for exchanges:

Novaexchange: .1 BTC + 250 votes, or 1 BTC
Cyptopia: 400000 DOT (about 1.14 BTC)
Livecoin: 3 BTC

We should put TME on as many of those as possible. Many more donations are needed, but I’m sure the community can come together to support TME.

The white paper lays the conceptual groundwork for manual mining. The address pairing and manual generation are concepts used in the lending service. As far as a jumping point goes, I’ll touch on that in my answer to your next question.

This next project will be the beginning of many projects. TME holdings will be used as a gateway into holdings of future projects. Since this project has gotten a lot of attention, I don’t plan to do any more airdrops.

There are a lot of unexplored areas I’d like to look into, both within the financial sector and outside of it.

For example, in early to middle August, I may begin discussions with at least one company to see what smart contract applications would be advantageous in their sector. TME holders would have a stake in that project as well. It’s too early for me to give more information about that. I may decide that focusing on the lending service will be advantageous to the Timereum Project, or that branching out simultaneously is best. Don’t consider this a dead end for TME, but rather a beginning.

Genesis holders are actually in a unique position. They won’t be asked to create batches to have a stake in new projects. Instead, their remaining batches will automatically convert using the current batch amount or a conversion ratio. They get to keep their TME batches for creation later, and they get a stake in new projects.

From the Roadmap:

Can you explain what this means "conversion of TME to this new currency is also one way to reduce TME inflation”?

Allowing produced batches of TME to be converted into holdings of new projects, and burning TME used for conversion is one way to increase the value per TME. This will further benefit genesis holders.

Wow this all sounds great! Keep up the great work Dev! I have much faith in this project and know it will do well! Glad to be apart of this!
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:01:19 PM

Lol, we'll need to spend some Ξ more just to generate this token, and my idea of mining tokens with forum account's activity points got no where, so much of a community we have here.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: