Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:50:39 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 01:05:13 PM by BitcoinPappi

Do we need to keep wallet open in order to receive dividends just like PoS?

Or we just need to lock funds?

No. All you need to do is send your BCO to the DEX and set it to stake which locks the funds for your specified duration.  They have a tutorial on their mediumhttps://medium.com/@cryptobridge/tutorial-how-to-stake-bridgecoin-bco-on-cryptobridge-to-receive-50-of-profits-ce3fea3fad2e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:39:33 PM

No. All you need to do is send your BCO to the DEX and set it to stake which locks the funds for your specified duration.  They have a tutorial on their mediumhttps://medium.com/@cryptobridge/tutorial-how-to-stake-bridgecoin-bco-on-cryptobridge-to-receive-50-of-profits-ce3fea3fad2e

What is the QT wallet for?

Got my BCO staking, let the fees flow. Cheesy

etienne_marais

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:09:52 PM

Two questions if I may

I started BCO vesting about 5 days ago. Coin days earned remains on zero and 'days left of vesting' remains on 365. Is this because the cryptobridge software is still beta ?

Also, when I run cryptobridge (windows) after more than 8 hours of not using, it says 'the current node is in sync with the blockchain', does this mean I am fully synced or that it is successfully syncing ? If the former, how does it keep up to date when I am not running cryptobridge_0.9.4.exe ?

Please use only the staking feature in the CryptoBridge DEX client, the stock BTS vesting option does not show the remaining days properly.

Thanks, to those who are unsure what this implies, you can check your vesting status at the same place where you create the vesting position, as opposed to navigating to 'vesting balances'

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:47:18 PM

Two questions if I may

I started BCO vesting about 5 days ago. Coin days earned remains on zero and 'days left of vesting' remains on 365. Is this because the cryptobridge software is still beta ?

Also, when I run cryptobridge (windows) after more than 8 hours of not using, it says 'the current node is in sync with the blockchain', does this mean I am fully synced or that it is successfully syncing ? If the former, how does it keep up to date when I am not running cryptobridge_0.9.4.exe ?

Please use only the staking feature in the CryptoBridge DEX client, the stock BTS vesting option does not show the remaining days properly.

Thanks, to those who are unsure what this implies, you can check your vesting status at the same place where you create the vesting position, as opposed to navigating to 'vesting balances'

How to check the returns/payment of staking investment?

Will we have a place where we can access that?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CryptoBridge (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:48:14 PM

Two questions if I may

You will see each payment transaction on the blockchain in your account history as soon as it happens.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:01:30 AM

CryptoBridge just keeps getting better with the listing of MUE. Now if the MUE community start trading on here, it could really push the volume up just like what ZNY is currently doing with close to 90K usd in 24 hours. I hope more of the top coins will be listed in the near future.

Also got paid for the market marker program so thanks dev!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:16:27 AM

CryptoBridge just keeps getting better with the listing of MUE. Now if the MUE community start trading on here, it could really push the volume up just like what ZNY is currently doing with close to 90K usd in 24 hours. I hope more of the top coins will be listed in the near future.

Also got paid for the market marker program so thanks dev!

Received payment myself for the market maker payout which is a very good thing. Is there any plans to add XLR anytime soon? I know the community over there has been gunning to get a crypto-bridge add for awhile you guys are the hottest up-n-comer exchange on the block lol.  Grin Congrats to the MUE community on the add I'm glad to see the roster expanded to give reputable coins with a decent change to get on a DEX before the government brings the hammer down on centralized exchanges.

za7en

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:03:03 AM

Thanks for the tip. Will send my coins there to get something in return Smiley I have been keeping them to my desktop wallet.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:29:46 PM

Two questions if I may

You will see each payment transaction on the blockchain in your account history as soon as it happens.

Should’ve thought it. Thanks a lot for the answer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
etienne_marais

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

how often does BCO staking pay out, twice a week ?

Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

I think it os bi-weekly. Can anybody say in which weekdays?
We always receive in bco right? It’d be awesome receiving in several different crypto.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:48:37 PM

We always receive in bco right? It’d be awesome receiving in several different crypto.

According to the devs, the payout is every two weeks. The first scheduled payout is for December 15th. For right now, the payouts will be issues in all the coins that were gathered from in fees. So if you have been staking, than your payout will be in a mixture of all the actively traded coins on the exchange. They said that later on, you will be able to choose which coin the share is payed to you in. Most likely BCO, or Bitcoin.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:40:47 PM

According to the devs, the payout is every two weeks. The first scheduled payout is for December 15th. For right now, the payouts will be issues in all the coins that were gathered from in fees. So if you have been staking, than your payout will be in a mixture of all the actively traded coins on the exchange. They said that later on, you will be able to choose which coin the share is payed to you in. Most likely BCO, or Bitcoin.

This is fine with me as most of the coins on the DEX right now are pretty good to have. Of course I would prefer to receive BCO which is what I'll be choosing to receive in the future.

There is some more good news, I saw on Twitter that Solaris will be the next coin added to the exchange on Sunday and I also saw someone tweet that CryptoBridge is now averaging 100 to 400 sign ups daily which is great for an exchange that is just getting started.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:46:38 PM

This is fine with me as most of the coins on the DEX right now are pretty good to have. Of course I would prefer to receive BCO which is what I'll be choosing to receive in the future.

There is some more good news, I saw on Twitter that Solaris will be the next coin added to the exchange on Sunday and I also saw someone tweet that CryptoBridge is now averaging 100 to 400 sign ups daily which is great for an exchange that is just getting started.

Where can I find those stats?

Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:50:06 PM

Lately a few good coins have been added to CryptoBrige, this shows that this DEX is getting in the way of winning projects in 2018! I really like ALQO, MUE and I found it interesting to move in FOR, I believe it's time to buy some BCO. Smiley
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:01:30 AM

Lately a few good coins have been added to CryptoBrige, this shows that this DEX is getting in the way of winning projects in 2018! I really like ALQO, MUE and I found it interesting to move in FOR, I believe it's time to buy some BCO. Smiley

Agreed I hope they open up a BCO pairing later down the line, I would love to trade XLR for BCO! Would like to say thanks to the team for considering and adding XLR to the roster, combined with that news and the market maker program I don't see a reason to not use Crypto-Bridge!  Grin

Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

Oh. So i just messed up. Inverted the co cept. So we reiceve twice a month. Right?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptur

Activity: 82
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:57:21 PM

Best decentralized exchange so far!!

the staking options are of the hook!!!
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:22:22 PM

I've tried to install the newest wallet (1.0.3) on 2 different computers and both are showing "No block source available".   Huh

Is anyone else having issues sync'ing their wallets?

Same here. Exactly what "BCO" is needs to be clear if people are to make significant investments.
It's "built on Bitshares blockchain"... but is it type of "Bitshares Asset" accessible via Bitshares? Or only via custom software?

Since bridgecoind doesn't work on any PC I've tried... can the purpose of this wallet be clarified? Or delinked?
Is the exchange platform + "cloud wallet" (which may someday be abandoned) the only way to manage BCO?

I realize there are 1000 miners shilling their Scrypt bags here...
But it should take 5 minutes to understand "what BCC is" and all ways it can be stored/transferred... not 5 hours.

Did  you take a minute to visit the website and read or even looked at the FAQ? It is all there  https://crypto-bridge.org/.  Also it does work on my PC you can still use the QT wallet but better to just use the DEX at this point.

And BCO is not mineable anymore so if that is what you are attempting then it won't work. If you would like help then it would be better to ask and describe the issue in your post.  You can also join their Slack

Of course I did, I own about 50 cryptocurrencies and most have identifiable blockchains.

So the "exchange" is just a fork of the BTS light client and syncs with the BTS blockchain...
And this project is a "Bitshares gateway" for which there is only a vague definition...
But it's clearly not integrated with Bitshares in any meaningful, direct way.

"In Cryptobridge, a federated distributed network of gateways, operating worldwide...
makes sure there is no single point of failure whatsoever".

Is there any evidence this actually exists? An anon on slack is not evidence.

I would guess that < 1% of the crypto world is conversant with Bitshares and can unravel what BCO is...
Everybody else just wants to wanna Twitter hype and pump... OK.

Carry on. Interesting project, but unnecessarily complex and opaque  Cheesy
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:23:35 PM

Solaris is now listed on CryptoBridge which is great to see along with Mona so that is a few coins listed in the past week. This DEX will continue to grow with more coins being listed. I believe I saw on Twitter that XRB might be the next coin to be listed. Keep them coming dev and maybe one day I'll see another one of my favourite coins in DNR being listed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: