Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
crypto_ced

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:37:38 PM

BCO exploding today! 18000 sats on Crypto bridge Smiley
What's the news explaining this price increase?
chris659

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:04:35 PM

My Staking payout simuation:

BCO staked   1000
Total BCO staked (M)   10
Daily volume ($M)   250
(Bittrex volume)
Fees   0.20%

Stake period   
1m   0.00%
3m   20.00%
6m   50.00%
1y   100.00%

Daily Payout   100
Monthly Payout   3,042
Annual Payout   36,500

These figures are not quite right:

1. The total amount of BCO staked is currently 16.27M (including the bonus). Over time this should be expected to rise to around 30M-40M total effective staked BCO.
2. The fees are indeed 0.2%, but not all of that goes to stakers. Currently stakers get 0.15%, although in future this may drop back to 0.1% (where it was intended to be, whether that comes to pass or not we do not know).
3. The current average daily volume (last 14 days) is still not quite at $1M. Obviously there is tremendous potential for growth, but that, and thus $250M, is still quite a way off.

-------------------------

Using the current correct figures gives:

BCO staked   1000
Total BCO staked (M)   16.27
Daily volume ($M)   1
Fees   0.15%

Stake period   
1m   0.00%
3m   20.00%
6m   50.00%
1y   100.00%

Daily Payout   $0.30
Monthly Payout   $9
Annual Payout   $110

Using projected figures gives:

BCO staked   1000
Total BCO staked (M)   30
Daily volume ($M)   250 (ie Bittrex)
Fees   0.15%

Stake period   
1m   0.00%
3m   20.00%
6m   50.00%
1y   100.00%

Daily Payout   $25
Monthly Payout   $760
Annual Payout   $9125

And of course this doesn't consider the staking fee (currently 44BCO), although that is a one-time fee. You could buy 1044 BCO, stake for 12 months and pay the 44 BCO fee, and simply leave the balance (1k BCO) staking for "the rest of time". You wouldn't have to pay the fee again, you would keep the 100% staking bonus, and keep on collecting the staking rewards, year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year...for however many years this thing goes for.

Thanks for the correction.
I know the fees received by stakers were not 0.2% for stakers since it's supposed to be 50% redistributed.
30M BCO staking (with bonus)? hum so you think that around 80% of BCO will be at stake? I'm not sure about that.
260M is a future target, it's possible to reach that level in 2-3 years knowing trading crypto is quite "difficult" right now, a lot of people does not know how/where to trade cryptos. The potential is here.

So If i stake future BridgeCoins (after I paid the initial 44 BCO), I won't have to pay the fee again, correct? Because putting up 44 BCO everytime is kind of...savage

Yep you have to pay the fee every-time you stake your balance! It sucks I know thats why I don't even bother to anymore.

you can leave ur balance staked forever, with the bonus u selected, so if you stake 1 y with 100% bonus u can leave it 10 yrs without ever paying the fee again..

Gotcha...

Where does the bi-weekly bonus show up? In my account or within the staking position? I'm relatively new to this and tried searching around for this lol. I know it's pretty new of CryptoBridge
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1124

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:54:19 PM

Gotcha...

Where does the bi-weekly bonus show up? In my account or within the staking position? I'm relatively new to this and tried searching around for this lol. I know it's pretty new of CryptoBridge

chris659, the bonus will show up on your dashboard.

is there a comparison between BCO and OBITS returns?
did anybody studied it?
thanks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:10:36 PM

This is a basically Steem clone...
Since 82% of BCO is owned by Top 30 insiders and spec miners.

So CryptoBridge is to Polo/Bittrex... as Steem is to Medium.

Right now the annual staking yield is about 1%...
But no rational trader would stake BCO at less than 20-30% yield (and probably never)...
Because that's what you can make just swing trading...
And the Real Money is made by selling into and near the top of Pumps.

Polo/Bittrex volume is driven by whales with $50 million who park $1 million on Polo/Bittrex...
These guys have the best US lawyers/accountants and minimal counterparty risk on Polo/Bittrex.
While counterparty risk with BCO is almost impossible to calculate.

But it's really a fabulous platform  Smiley
So someone is gonna fork it and pay traders instead of the Top 30.
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

But no rational trader would stake BCO at less than 20-30% yield (and probably never)...

Polo/Bittrex volume is driven by whales with $50 million who park $1 million on Polo/Bittrex...
These guys have the best US lawyers/accountants and minimal counterparty risk on Polo/Bittrex.

This is your opinion and I respect it, but 99% of projects have majority holders. You don't need to stake to make profit, especially now since the volume isn't enough for small holders to benefit. Trade on the DEX and sell BCO when it pumps because this will make you money as well with the increasing price of BCO and the Market Maker payouts.
magsrevs

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:11:03 PM

Well, based on current figures (daily volume, price of BCO, number of stakers) the annual staking yield is actually about 3%. But if (when?) the volume picks up, the yield will increase substantially.
rumpel_tusk

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:58:13 AM

Guy, what are you talking about? I'm 1.7% holder of BridgeCoin and I have no relationship with these 82% Super Men! In the middle of November you could have found BCO between 1050 to 1100 sat! The prices were minimal so far, are you being fair to compare Steem with CryptoBridge? Does it make sense to compare two different products? If there is no liquidity, no holder will receive, it all boils down to betting and believing things will be different! Trading today looks different, if you think it's a suspicious coin, just enjoy the wave. Wink
Quite a hefty bag. Are you staking?
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:49:01 AM

People are discussing whether BCO is an easy-to-earn system or not, but remember, it can be used as coin, that's, it's beyond staking and the DEX CryptoBridge itself... Can be used as a value reserve, name is attractive, the Asian community is adopting massively BCO, can not complain about this coin. Wink
rumpel_tusk

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:14:31 AM

People are discussing whether BCO is an easy-to-earn system or not, but remember, it can be used as coin, that's, it's beyond staking and the DEX CryptoBridge itself... Can be used as a value reserve, name is attractive, the Asian community is adopting massively BCO, can not complain about this coin. Wink

I agree about the value reserve aspect. With the staking payouts I have gotten, I sold all for BTC and then bought BCO with it. That was a good choice as BCO is only going up and is remarkably stable. If you don't want to lose value with your payouts, then I suggest people sell for BCO.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:59:22 AM

This is your opinion and I respect it, but 99% of projects have majority holders. You don't need to stake to make profit, especially now since the volume isn't enough for small holders to benefit. Trade on the DEX and sell BCO when it pumps because this will make you money as well with the increasing price of BCO and the Market Maker payouts.

what a load of crap dung rofl

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:16:19 PM

I agree about the value reserve aspect. With the staking payouts I have gotten, I sold all for BTC and then bought BCO with it. That was a good choice as BCO is only going up and is remarkably stable. If you don't want to lose value with your payouts, then I suggest people sell for BCO.

This is a cool strategy, I was going to just hold the coins and see what the future brings, using dividends to buy more BCO is like compound interest. Cheesy

Rob840

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:32:31 AM

Top notch coin here.  This should be easy 5x in 2018.  $BCO still has a lot to go.  Compare it to $ZRX.  They have 8x the trading volume but 3x lower mkt. cap plus they pay you 50% of their trading fees they make.
all2much

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:45:28 AM

CryptoBridge is kicking ass, I'm so happy for you guys!
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

Rough roadmap until full release

Publish crypto-bridge.org website with technical details & FAQ
Add hosted web-wallets in Asia (& China) and North America for optimal initial loading
Add CryptoBridge DEX to coinmarketcap
Add referral support for DEX: users will get a cut from trading fees
Add more supported coins and trading pairs
Regular usability improvements, based on beta feedback
Develop multi-signature federated gateway network & protocol - key benefit over any other exchange in the world
Ability to stake BCO and earn 50% profit cut from CryptoBridge profits - key benefit over any other exchange in the world

Hopefully we can see the roadmap materialize soon Smiley

flip909

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

Hi All,

I'm trying to withdraw BCO from Nova ( since its closing ) and send to CryptoBridge.
0 Confirmations for many hours now.
BCO Explorer shows last block was on 27 Dec. ( why is this? )

What shall I do? is there any way to get these tx's mined? I have an L3+ miner.

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

magsrevs

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

Hi All,

I'm trying to withdraw BCO from Nova ( since its closing ) and send to CryptoBridge.

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

All the coins have been minted, so mining has stopped. Not sure if anyone is maintaining it. Join the slack and ask the devs (@crypto and @bridge) and see if they can help.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:30:20 PM

I say lets try and get BCO listed on Binance, here is the app if the team needs it:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVsG5lKRRW_pfak1zCU6oydw_I6k391we5BQAmjjqjNp1hAw/viewform

also here are some listing tips:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

flip909

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:26:04 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

All the coins have been minted, so mining has stopped. Not sure if anyone is maintaining it. Join the slack and ask the devs (@crypto and @bridge) and see if they can help.

So, Interesting.. I sent 2 txs from Nova and 0 confs for hours.
I found a pool with live BCO running. I pointed my L3+ miner there. I mined 77 blocks with 0 rewards, and i mined my own TX! it sent! amazing! i then proceeded to turn off my miner try another bigger withdrawal, and it didnt confirm. i pointed my miner there and boom my tx was confirmed.
Once again 0 POW reward though lol possibly took my fee. i did get a very small amount of BCO for it. very small.

Amazing.
flip909

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:27:32 PM

I say lets try and get BCO listed on Binance, here is the app if the team needs it:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVsG5lKRRW_pfak1zCU6oydw_I6k391we5BQAmjjqjNp1hAw/viewform

also here are some listing tips:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

Think we need to get more Markets on Crypto-Bridge. Maybe more BCO markets too. BCO / Dash etc etc.
Not saying i'm not happy with Binance Tongue

magsrevs

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:18:47 AM

Hi All,

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

So, Interesting.. I sent 2 txs from Nova and 0 confs for hours.
I found a pool with live BCO running. I pointed my L3+ miner there. I mined 77 blocks with 0 rewards, and i mined my own TX! it sent! amazing! i then proceeded to turn off my miner try another bigger withdrawal, and it didnt confirm. i pointed my miner there and boom my tx was confirmed.
Once again 0 POW reward though lol possibly took my fee. i did get a very small amount of BCO for it. very small.

Amazing.

Yep, nice one! To be more specific, mining of course has not stopped, anyone can still mine the chain to keep transactions going, but mining *rewards* have stopped, so that generally means no one bothers to maintain the chain. There are no more BCO to be created, they are all in circulation.

From the dev (crypto) in slack:

avoxm: anybody knows whats up with mining
crypto: Mining is over
avoxm: I constantly get Stratum connection failed, @crypto ah got it thanks
crypto: Mining ended around December 1st, all 27m coins have been mined
avoxm: so it's POS now ?
crypto: Mining continues with 0 reward transactions to keep the chain going. But almost everyone has their coins on the dex now so it doesn’t really matter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: