Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94985 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:24:01 PM

I'm so happy to see BCO do so well which I thought would happen once the staking feature was released. This is only the start to bigger things to come for this coin and DEX as more coins are listed we can expect a bigger return on our staked coins. 2018 is set to be a big year for CryptoBridge and I'm glad I got in early October 2017.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBridge (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

We are constantly mining the old chain with our miners, if no one else mines it, we will produce the blocks. However, in the past it has been a problem that someone with a high performance ASICS have produced a few blocks and then left the difficulty very high. If you wish to mine, please make sure you just don’t stop but exit gradually so the difficulty goes down again. Our poor little miners need hours to find a block at higher difficulty.

rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

We are constantly mining the old chain with our miners, if no one else mines it, we will produce the blocks. However, in the past it has been a problem that someone with a high performance ASICS have produced a few blocks and then left the difficulty very high. If you wish to mine, please make sure you just don’t stop but exit gradually so the difficulty goes down again. Our poor little miners need hours to find a block at higher difficulty.

How do I upvote this? Lol
flip909

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

No problems at all. The pool I used is deleting. I stopped mining several hours ago now. I only had 1 x L3+ on it - 504 MH. sorry if this caused problems.

Ill leave it alone. If you have problems give me a shout and I can mine some blocks ( if users are complaining of 0 confs)

Keep up the good work all!
Beast of a project!!!

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

I feel like $BCO might be my best investment for 2018. I've staked all my $BCO and am happy sitting back watch the price surge and the Exchange grow.

flip909

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

How do you mine BCO with the Antminer L3+?  More specifically, what do you input into the 'Miner General Configuration'?
Also, I saw BCO listed on a scam site but no supporting documentation.   Any thoughts?

POW is over. no rewards for Mining now. You can Buy on Crypto-Bridge Exchange.
I was only mining so i could move my BCO to the DEX.

I think its a beast of a project! Scam never entered my mind.
magsrevs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

How do you mine BCO with the Antminer L3+?  More specifically, what do you input into the 'Miner General Configuration'?
Also, I saw BCO listed on a scam site but no supporting documentation.   Any thoughts?

Definitely not a scam. No pre-mine, no ICO, freely available to all from the start. Market maker payouts have been made and continue to be made, staking payouts have been made and continue to be made. Once the federated gateways are in place the exchange will be 100% decentralised. You simply cannot get more "not a scam" than that.
letsbhonest

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Is it safe to move BCO from nova exchange to cryptobridge at this time?
flip909

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

Is it safe to move BCO from nova exchange to cryptobridge at this time?

Do It sooner rather than later IMO.

I did recently. may be a bit slow confirming, but it will make it. then you are cool Smiley
activision

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:53:29 AM

Hi Everyone,

I've just come across this project and it looks really interesting. However, I have a question. Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm still trying to get my head around how everything in this crypo world works!

My question is this: how does the wallet system work on this exchange?

For example, if I have both an XVG wallet and a BTC wallet in the DEX, each with their separate address, how do I know what the private key is for those wallets?  Can I access those wallets from outside Cryptobridge, or only from inside?

Are those wallets addresses that are actually on the XVG and the BTC blockchains, or are they somewhere else (on the cryptobridge blockchain)?  If they are not on the related blockchains (XVG and BTC) where and how is the currency stored?

Any information about this would be greatly appreciated!  Smiley

zhq123456

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

It is not clear how the staking reward is calculated, and it is now found that the reward is not enough to pay the deposit fee.
magsrevs

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

It is not clear how the staking reward is calculated, and it is now found that the reward is not enough to pay the deposit fee.

The staking is calculated as follows:

The staking reward is 0.15% of the exchanges volume. If the exchange does $10M volume in a day, then everyone staking will share 10M * 0.15% = $15,000 between them.
Your share depends on how much BCO you have staked, and the total amount of BCO being staked. Simply divide the amount you are staking by the total number of BCO being staked to figure out your slice of the pie.

As for "it is now found that the reward is not enough to pay the deposit fee", that seems a little misleading. Let's break it down:

You pay the fee only once, not every time.
If you stake some BCO, it will continue to stake until you choose to stop it.
This means that after a certain amount of time, you will have earned the staking fee back.
This will depend on how much you stake - the more you stake, the more you make.

Let's imagine you stake 1 BCO, and the fee is 10 BCO
If you stake 1 BCO, then your slice of the pie is quite small. It may take you a *long* time to receive enough payouts to pay back the fee, considering the fee is 10x your initial investment. This may not be a wise idea.

Let's imagine you stake 100 BCO, and the fee is 10 BCO.
Now your slice of the pie is 100x more, it will take you 100x less time to receive enough payouts to pay back the fee, considering the fee only represents 10% of your initial investment.

The fee is (relatively) fixed, there is no question about that. But what you can control is the % of your investment the fee comprises. And you only have to pay the fee once.
Stucamey

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

The staking reward is 0.15% of the exchanges volume. If the exchange does $10M volume in a day, then everyone staking will share 10M * 0.15% = $15,000 between them.
Your share depends on how much BCO you have staked, and the total amount of BCO being staked. Simply divide the amount you are staking by the total number of BCO being staked to figure out your slice of the pie.

As for "it is now found that the reward is not enough to pay the deposit fee", that seems a little misleading. Let's break it down:

This means that after a certain amount of time, you will have earned the staking fee back.

If you stake 1 BCO, then your slice of the pie is quite small. It may take you a *long* time to receive enough payouts to pay back the fee, considering the fee is 10x your initial investment. This may not be a wise idea.

Now your slice of the pie is 100x more, it will take you 100x less time to receive enough payouts to pay back the fee, considering the fee only represents 10% of your initial investment.

The fee is (relatively) fixed, there is no question about that. But what you can control is the % of your investment the fee comprises. And you only have to pay the fee once.

Correct me if I am wrong, but both the buyer and seller on CryptoBridge are charged 0.2% fee, therefore on each transaction, the stakers get 50% of this, therefore 0.2% of each transaction? (note at this stage it is 75% of the fee i.e. 0.3%)
Victorreach

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

Respected Dev! Please help me enter my account. I created it when there was a beta version, I wrote down my password in my notebook, now I can not log into my account and write the wrong password. As I was explained by other users, most likely I registered in the local wallet, how do I get into my local wallet? If I always use a cloud wallet to log in to my browser even if I choose a local (((Need your help

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

Hi Everyone,

I've just come across this project and it looks really interesting. However, I have a question. Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm still trying to get my head around how everything in this crypo world works!

For example, if I have both an XVG wallet and a BTC wallet in the DEX, each with their separate address, how do I know what the private key is for those wallets?  Can I access those wallets from outside Cryptobridge, or only from inside?

Are those wallets addresses that are actually on the XVG and the BTC blockchains, or are they somewhere else (on the cryptobridge blockchain)?  If they are not on the related blockchains (XVG and BTC) where and how is the currency stored?

Would like to know that as well.

And also antone knows the answer to my last question?

is it possibleto download the whole history in CSV or see the whole one?
I couldn't access my past payout history, for example, wanted to compare this payout with last one but I can access a max of 15 days in the past. not more than that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
all2much

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

Is ETH still getting added to the exchange for January? Updates please.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:41:17 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 05:51:20 PM by Zer0Sum

Hi Everyone,

is it possible to download the whole history in CSV or see the whole one?
I couldn't access my past payout history, for example, wanted to compare this payout with last one but I can access a max of 15 days in the past. not more than that.

Every coin you deposit gets converted to a "Bitshares Asset" on the Bitshares blockchain (except the native BTS)...
So BTC or XP get converted to BRIDGE.BTC and BRIDGE.XP as you can see here:

https://cryptofresh.com/assets

The conversion is done by a "Bitshares Gateway" = BRIDGE for a small fee both ways plus another small fee to Bitshares...
Not sure exactly how a gateway works or how stable it is... sometimes withdrawals temporarily do not work...
But this is really an early beta version.

The CryptoBridge Exchange is actually just a tricked out Bitshares Light wallet.

This is nothing new, but really well done...
Bitshares 2.0 with 3 second block times was introduced by Dan Larimer 2 years ago before he left to do Steem...
Both OpenLedger and CryptoBridge have leveraged standard Bitshares functions to build exchanges...

Right now BCO is valued about 2% of Polo/Bittrex, so it's not that crazy...
I would focus on cap versus theoretical cap of the big exchanges... forget about staking and yield and all that.

But I would be concerned that they allow tiny spam trades and "sat jumping"...
This not only kills liquidity, but would eventually overwhelm any blockchain.

rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

Hi Everyone,

is it possible to download the whole history in CSV or see the whole one?

Every coin you deposit gets converted to a "Bitshares Asset" on the Bitshares blockchain (except the native BTS)...
So BTC or XP get converted to BRIDGE.BTC and BRIDGE.XP as you can see here:

https://cryptofresh.com/assets

The conversion is done by a "Bitshares Gateway" = BRIDGE for a small fee both ways plus another small fee to Bitshares...
Not sure exactly how a gateway works or how stable it is... sometimes withdrawals temporarily do not work...
But this is really an early beta version.

The CryptoBridge Exchange is actually just a tricked out Bitshares Light wallet.

This is nothing new, but really well done...
Bitshares 2.0 with 3 second block times was introduced by Dan Larimer 2 years ago before he left to do Steem...
Both OpenLedger and CryptoBridge have leveraged standard Bitshares functions to build exchanges...

Right now BCO is valued about 2% of Polo/Bittrex... so it's not that crazy...
But I would be concerned that they allow tiny spam trades and "sat jumping"...
This not only kills liquidity, but would eventually overwhelm any blockchain.

I think the fees would discourage manipulation of the markets considering it requires you to execute many actions on the BTS blockchain. Each buy, sell, and cancel require fees to be paid.
ZEROtoken

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

pool.bridgecoin.org doesn't seems to work stratum+tcp://stratum.bridgecoin.org:3333 socket timeout. Is the url for stratum correct?
magsrevs

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, but both the buyer and seller on CryptoBridge are charged 0.2% fee, therefore on each transaction, the stakers get 50% of this, therefore 0.2% of each transaction? (note at this stage it is 75% of the fee i.e. 0.3%)

You are correct, both the market maker (the person who proposes the price) and the market taker (the person who accepts the price) are indeed charged a 0.2% fee.
However, the market maker is refunded their 0.2% fee. The market maker also gets 25% of the market taker's fee (ie 0.05% of the trade). This is to incentivise people to provide offers, and thus volume, to the exchange. As they say - get paid to trade. You get paid to offer assets at a set price.

The other 75% of the market taker's fee (ie 0.15% of the trade) goes to the stakers.

Does that make sense?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: