Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
beursstarter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

Someone knows if it's allowed to mine directly to my CryptoBridge? As far as I know there's no deposit fee, therefore it seems to me they don't discourage mining to exchange.

And here I read:
https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridge-fees-explained-8731e8a4ded9

CryptoBridge allows you to avoid the following significant risks:

Thefts
Performance Issues
Withdrawal & Deposit restrictions

It seems to me that it's allowed, right?
david.Bauman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

any updates to when EXP and LAB will be added?

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=BridgeCoin+%28BCO%29&SortBy=0
yes, when we get info about exp and lab? It still nothing
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

Someone knows if it's allowed to mine directly to my CryptoBridge? As far as I know there's no deposit fee, therefore it seems to me they don't discourage mining to exchange.

And here I read:

Thefts
Performance Issues

I'm pretty sure it isn't a good idea to mine directly into a CryptoBridge deposit address, I recall them advising against this and someone having issues with deposits because of it. Better ask on discord before you do.

Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

any updates to when EXP and LAB will be added?

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=BridgeCoin+%28BCO%29&SortBy=0
yes, when we get info about exp and lab? It still nothing

Someone said "this month" regarding a time frame for EXP & LAB listings on the Bridge

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

hey i was susing the staaking option for cryptobridge but i got my payouts in nearly 1000 alts. How do you guys sell your staking reward coins fast ?I got a lot of small amount of coins in my wallet but it would take ages to serach every single coin (without serach bar option ) and sell ?

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1121

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

Who know when be next payout for staking? One week before i got first staking commision after first week staking. Then buy more bco and put to stake. In website writed that payouts are weekly. 7 days gone from last payouts.

bi-weekly, twice a month or every 15 days.
You can see in your account when you got the last rewards. 15 days from it. The payout is independent from your staking position. If you stake only three days before the next payout, you receive a proportional payout.

thanks for this information
didn't know about the proportional payment for lpositions started after the cut
where did you find it?

hey i was susing the staaking option for cryptobridge but i got my payouts in nearly 1000 alts. How do you guys sell your staking reward coins fast ?I got a lot of small amount of coins in my wallet but it would take ages to serach every single coin (without serach bar option ) and sell ?

1000 alts?
it's like 20-50 máx
afaik there's no way to sell all at once, you'd have to go through each pair.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

Who know when be next payout for staking? One week before i got first staking commision after first week staking. Then buy more bco and put to stake. In website writed that payouts are weekly. 7 days gone from last payouts.

You can see in your account when you got the last rewards. 15 days from it. The payout is independent from your staking position. If you stake only three days before the next payout, you receive a proportional payout.

where did you find it?

1000 alts?
it's like 20-50 máx

Ya know what you mean, its like 100-500sats worth of every alt everytime they do a payout for staking. It's probably not even worth the time to go through each one at current prices, I am thinking just wait until all my staking periods are over with then i may go through and sell each off....hopefully by that time they are each worth something more substantial.
whoop

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

Absolutely! It makes no sense to sell each pair of altcoins.
In the near future Cryptobridge have plans to payout the rewards in one currency, maybe ETH.
Maruchan007

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

where did you find it?

1000 alts?
it's like 20-50 máx

Ya know what you mean, its like 100-500sats worth of every alt everytime they do a payout for staking. It's probably not even worth the time to go through each one at current prices, I am thinking just wait until all my staking periods are over with then i may go through and sell each off....hopefully by that time they are each worth something more substantial.

i dont get it, the staking payouts are not payed with bco?
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

guys, is only the linux version able to act as api node?
the windows wallet looks like u have just used chromium browserapi Cheesy

are there any guides how to create a local apinode? linux install from git will do it?

you should publish more information about that.
more nodes, less latency... rouge api nodes shouldnt be an issue here?!

ok in discord i found that i will need bts Cheesy lets see...

Absolutely! It makes no sense to sell each pair of altcoins.
In the near future Cryptobridge have plans to payout the rewards in one currency, maybe ETH.

i dont think they do, where did you read that?

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

Just read their new Medium Post:
BridgeCoin(BCO) Stakers Development Surprise
With the addition of multiple coins it is becoming increasingly difficult for BCO stakers to quickly convert their earnings to BTC. As a result we have decided to further prioritize the development task of allowing BCO stakers to specify receiving their payouts in BTC by the end of April 2018.

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridges-seventh-staking-payout-to-bridgecoin-stakers-february-28-th-2018-140bce36faa3
Maruchan007

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

With the addition of multiple coins it is becoming increasingly difficult for BCO stakers to quickly convert their earnings to BTC. As a result we have decided to further prioritize the development task of allowing BCO stakers to specify receiving their payouts in BTC by the end of April 2018.

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridges-seventh-staking-payout-to-bridgecoin-stakers-february-28-th-2018-140bce36faa3

who are the devs? have they photos or names?
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

who are the devs? have they photos or names?

Excellent, will be taking my payouts in $TROLL when available!

RiskEverything

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

Last night / this morning I viewed my Balances and at the bottom it showed the value as being 714 BTS. Tonight it shows it as 11.35 BTS. I haven't done anything, so where did all the value disappear to?
xiaopihai

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

WITHDRAW VESTING BALANCE
Assert Exception: vbo.is_withdraw_allowed( now, op.amount ) Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

Hi. A have a question about staking.
In my wallet it says: Remaining in staking period - Available for claiming
this means the staking period has ended?
healix21

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

how long does this exchange approve BTC withdrawals?

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

I had high hopes for this exchange when it began. I have BCO staking. However, I can't even withdraw of trade anything on this exchange because I can't log in. It gives me invalid password with my password and even if I use my private key. My bitcoin is being held hostage and I can do nothing. Also there is incredibly backed up support. And when I try to upgrade it takes me to page not found. I feel like this exchange is already overwhelmed and I don't have much hope for it to scale up.

Has anybody figured out how to overcome the invalid password or have I just lost my money on this? Someone said that I should have used the copy button instead of copy and paste, but that doesn't help me now.

Maruchan007

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

I had high hopes for this exchange when it began. I have BCO staking. However, I can't even withdraw of trade anything on this exchange because I can't log in. It gives me invalid password with my password and even if I use my private key. My bitcoin is being held hostage and I can do nothing. Also there is incredibly backed up support. And when I try to upgrade it takes me to page not found. I feel like this exchange is already overwhelmed and I don't have much hope for it to scale up.

Has anybody figured out how to overcome the invalid password or have I just lost my money on this? Someone said that I should have used the copy button instead of copy and paste, but that doesn't help me now.

put a screenshot maybe someone more skilled can help you
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

And here I read:

Thefts
Performance Issues

I have been mining ŁiteCoin and MadCoin directly to Crypto-Bridge for over a month now without any problems. According to the FAQ section they claimed that CB is both an exchange and a wallet. So far so good. This keeps me from getting dinged for an extra transfer fee.

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: