Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:10:03 AM

I had high hopes for this exchange when it began. I have BCO staking. However, I can't even withdraw of trade anything on this exchange because I can't log in. It gives me invalid password with my password and even if I use my private key. My bitcoin is being held hostage and I can do nothing. Also there is incredibly backed up support. And when I try to upgrade it takes me to page not found. I feel like this exchange is already overwhelmed and I don't have much hope for it to scale up.

Has anybody figured out how to overcome the invalid password or have I just lost my money on this? Someone said that I should have used the copy button instead of copy and paste, but that doesn't help me now.

right i just logged in and i just asked my friend and he has been logging on just fine. So maybe it's just you. Just maybe that password is actually invalid

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Titus pollo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:49 PM

They should stop adding that many shitcoin, developpement stopped, some fork, some ask to be delisted. Start focusing on the big altcoins
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

Yes I agree as I would also like to see more quality coins being added instead a lot of these crappy coins that have no future. Many of them have outrageous coin supplies as well that will most likely end up dead. When will we see Ethereum added or more of the top 50 coins? These should of been some of the first coins listed on the exchange. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Ender19

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:01:58 AM

how long does this exchange approve BTC withdrawals?

You know I'd like them to answer you but I'd also like you to be more specific.
cryptopathshala

Merit: 2

Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:26:03 AM

Just wanted to check back, when we can see ETH tokens getting listed on crypto bridge?

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
Helping People to Make Informed Decision
lamgiauvoibct

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

Yes I agree as I would also like to see more quality coins being added instead a lot of these crappy coins that have no future. Many of them have outrageous coin supplies as well that will most likely end up dead. When will we see Ethereum added or more of the top 50 coins? These should of been some of the first coins listed on the exchange. 
Crypto Bridge exchange is potential one with its original objectvies as decentralised exchange. Nevertheless, as vella said, Crypto Bridge should move to next step, focusing on top altcoins, and might be new good altcoins instead of shitty coins. This new strategy will help to build up new imrpession about the exchange.
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 11:54:12 AM by saugwurm

Hope they will add ZenCash soon on CryptoBridge. It's an anonymity coin with lot of potential  Smiley

My suggestion for adding new coins:
Maybe CB should integrate a feature where users and coin devs can vote (weekly?) for their favorite coins with BCO directly in CB. The BCO spent on these votes should also distributed among all BCO holders Smiley
More valuable coins on DEX, more value/usecase for BCO and so more value for all BCO stakers/holders
win-win-win Situation Smiley
hansis

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

add minexcoin dev.. maybe good for increasing new user  Grin
beursstarter

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Someone knows if it's allowed to mine directly to my CryptoBridge? As far as I know there's no deposit fee, therefore it seems to me they don't discourage mining to exchange.

And here I read:
https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridge-fees-explained-8731e8a4ded9

CryptoBridge allows you to avoid the following significant risks:

Thefts
Performance Issues
Withdrawal & Deposit restrictions

It seems to me that it's allowed, right?

I have been mining ŁiteCoin and MadCoin directly to Crypto-Bridge for over a month now without any problems. According to the FAQ section they claimed that CB is both an exchange and a wallet. So far so good. This keeps me from getting dinged for an extra transfer fee.

Thanks for sharing. I tried mining RAVEN to Crypto Bridge for a few days and was receiving my RVN every hour without any issues indeed.
ThepowerofD

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

I had high hopes for this exchange when it began. I have BCO staking. However, I can't even withdraw of trade anything on this exchange because I can't log in. It gives me invalid password with my password and even if I use my private key. My bitcoin is being held hostage and I can do nothing. Also there is incredibly backed up support. And when I try to upgrade it takes me to page not found. I feel like this exchange is already overwhelmed and I don't have much hope for it to scale up.

Has anybody figured out how to overcome the invalid password or have I just lost my money on this? Someone said that I should have used the copy button instead of copy and paste, but that doesn't help me now.

right i just logged in and i just asked my friend and he has been logging on just fine. So maybe it's just you. Just maybe that password is actually invalid
I had an issue with my new phone browser(samsung internet browser note8) but used chrome and my password works there no issues taken out bitcoin or any of coins I love CB and would love for them to cut the shit coin movement and work more on some bigger coins

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:18:55 AM

I just this second finished signing up, eldub; and although I have high hopes for this exchange, the password-confirmation part of the sign-up is very poor: it's a long time since I had to actually enter a password word by word.

And it is made very very clear that if you lose your password, you have lost access to your funds.
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

I just this second finished signing up, eldub; and although I have high hopes for this exchange, the password-confirmation part of the sign-up is very poor: it's a long time since I had to actually enter a password word by word.

And it is made very very clear that if you lose your password, you have lost access to your funds.

You can create a local wallet where you choose your desired login credentials. Before you create an account, click Advanced and you'll be given the option to create a local wallet. Be sure to back it up before you deposit funds to your account. If you join the Cryptobridge Discord server, you'll see a channel for videos with tutorials on how to do this. It gives tutorials on how to use different features of the exchange to make it easier for the average user, as well.
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:22:53 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 08:07:26 AM by IMZ

You can create a local wallet where you choose your desired login credentials. Before you create an account, click Advanced and you'll be given the option to create a local wallet. Be sure to back it up before you deposit funds to your account. If you join the Cryptobridge Discord server, you'll see a channel for videos with tutorials on how to do this. It gives tutorials on how to use different features of the exchange to make it easier for the average user, as well.

Don't understand 'local wallet' or 'desired login credentials.'

My problem is: I can't paste my password into its slot in the sign-in page.

And after I did it manually, I went to the deposits page, and found I can't paste it there either. So my new account is unusable

EDIT: It seems that I can withdraw DOGE, but I can't deposit DOGE -- is that right?
npcomp

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

i dont think they do, where did you read that?

Just read their new Medium Post:
BridgeCoin(BCO) Stakers Development Surprise
With the addition of multiple coins it is becoming increasingly difficult for BCO stakers to quickly convert their earnings to BTC. As a result we have decided to further prioritize the development task of allowing BCO stakers to specify receiving their payouts in BTC by the end of April 2018.

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridges-seventh-staking-payout-to-bridgecoin-stakers-february-28-th-2018-140bce36faa3

If I choose to receive the payouts in BTC, Does that means it will sell small amount of others coin at the lowest price to get BTC? Like many multi pools pay in one currency. In that case, I prefer to hold many small amount coins and wait. I will sell when those coins go to the moon.
Anyway, This development is great. Hope dev will leave choice for us to choose.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

And after I did it manually, I went to the deposits page, and found I can't paste it there either. So my new account is unusable

EDIT: It seems that I can withdraw DOGE, but I can't deposit DOGE -- is that right?

I have no problems pasting my password.

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:02:27 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:24:12 AM by IMZ

I have no problems pasting my password.

Thanks for that, Pedrog.

EDIT: But not going to use Cryptobridge.
gsanjin

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:50:16 AM

Not bad but double fees, no DOGE deposits, buggy and confusing interface ... not impressed.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

Not bad but double fees, no DOGE deposits, buggy and confusing interface ... not impressed.

About the fees you are right as for DOGE deposits, if the coin is not listed how do you want to make deposits? The interface is simple as possible. Try EtherDelta or IDEX to see a complicated interface.
CryptoBridge (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

It was credited fine to your account after 3 confirmations. The Bitshares blockchain is proof of that. Please stop your FUD. If you have issues, you’re welcome to join our discord where we will help you out.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:30:07 AM

It was credited fine to your account after 3 confirmations. The Bitshares blockchain is proof of that. Please stop your FUD. If you have issues, you’re welcome to join our discord where we will help you out.

Wth, man. My account balance still says it comes up empty and you guys did not even respond on my ticket yet. And calling this fud is just pathetic. It's not like this is some newbie account man. Just credit me my bitcoin, I will withdraw and leave you guys be.

for a "legendary" member, you post is full of holes...
-wheres your proof? you posted some random address, could be anyones, anywhere
-you seem to be playing off your "not a newbie" account, thats fishy, as a normal aged user wouldnt need to imo
-you seem to just want some BTC without providing any proof, by threatening them to just pay you asap no questions asked, LMAO!

red flags all over, maybe its your understanding of proper scam accusation format that is "pathetic"  Roll Eyes

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: