Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Pjatvoet

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

Doing some due diligence:

* What are the main competitors at this point, especially interested in coins with a comparable payout structure. This coin is almost like a security with cashflow, are there other coins like this?

* At what point does the payout drop from 75% to 50%? Assuming you have no coins locked up for a longer time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skattt2010

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

COINS AREN'T ENLISTED THE THIRD DAY AND SUPPORT IS SILENT
CRYPTOSCAM
frycek1987

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

I withdraw some btc from cryptobeisge ans they pay only 3 sat per byte tx fee, its to low, so i dont get my btc in few hours  Angry tx still unconfirmed

▌            www.GHOST.so             ▐
━━━  ■   A Truly Decentralized Economy   ■  ━━━
■  ■ ■⌁   Buy Masternode   ⌁■ ■  ■[/ce
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:10:32 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 05:25:22 PM by Islapdonkey

Well i sold some rvn to btc. Now I cant withdraw it, because Im low on bts. And I cant buy bts because fees are on bts. Weird design...
Any advice what to do pls?
Thx
Ya it is...... I'm still scratching my head why its set up like it is. So your saying that if I sell raven etc. on CB, the fees for the trade and the withdraw fee of any BTC will be charged in BTS?

If so, then I will need to buy and have on deposit BTS in the exchange wallet solely for fees...  Huh

Weird indeed lol (if that's how it works)

I have been using cryptobridge since it's inception and i have yet to purchase BTS to facilitate a transactions.  Am not sure where you get this info from. I constantly see ppl trying to diss/sabotage this exchange and am not sure why. The intention seem fishy to me.  It's always someone complaining that their ticket is less than two days and their is no response, they choose to post it here rather than reach out to the devs on discord. crazy thing is most centralized exchanges take a minimun of one month to respond. I have a 9 month old ticket with poloniex that is still unresolved. Anyway, for those of us that utilize this exchange on a daily basis, we know  that most of this complaint is BS and is probably initiated by individual working with a competing exchange. Don't mind me though, continue with the fud.
huh? what are you talking about? I was just seeking answers. Not sure about the other posters, you or anyone else in here.

Don't be so sensitive  Roll Eyes

CB should feel lucky to even have members like me trying out their exchange.... not my fault its a bit squirrely at first  Grin

Carry on.

ROFL Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin CB should feel lucky LOL. Why? cos you a legendary member on some forum? Maybe cos you the real satoshi. Fuck outta here. As a legendary member, you should know to take comments on this forum with a grain of salt. It's best to actually use the platform and pose a real question when you find one, rather than dick riding a dumb/worthless comment from some fool. I would have apologized if you just left it at seeking answer, but the whole CB should feel lucky statement shows you bugging. So Your honor, CB is not worthy. How about you leave it for losers like us. Am sure raven will be listed on a bigger exchange soon, just wait till then to trade your coin. Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

Hi Dev,
How hard to list projects that are Omni wallet on CryptoBridgeBCO Decentralized EXchange?
For example listing Maid, PDC or Agrs?
What are the procedure to list a coin? and is there any Omni projects trading on your platform?
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:01:24 PM
Merited by rumpel_tusk (2), Lucasgabd (1)

For anyone who has been getting the password invalid when you try to log in, here is the solution that worked for me. I was unable to log in to my local wallet (the cryptobridge app on my computer). It always asked me to log in to cloud wallet (which is the web version). When I tried to input my password it would say password invalid and I was locked out. Turns out that for the local wallet login you must go to your settings and under general near the bottom you will find a choice of cloud wallet login or local wallet login. I was on cloud wallet login and I didn't have a cloud wallet only local. After changing it to local wallet login I was able to log in with my password. Took me 3 months to fix this simple, but extremely frustrating problem, so I wanted to have this here for others who will probably run into the same problem.

Shews

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:43:06 AM

Can someone from CryptoBridge confirm or deny if this thread about MadCoin MDC is real or a scam:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3156614.0

As far as I know, MDC is a stable coin with a real developer, who is still planning to actively develop and promote the coin. Original MDC thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605658.480

The new thread claims that CryptoBridge is complicit in a takeover, with all deposits after block 120,000 being rejected and only the "new" version of MDC will be allowed. But this version looks shady, controlled by a few people from a private chat channel. As far as I know, the original developer is against the takeover, and I see nothing on the CryptoBridge website that supports the idea of a takeover or swap.

Please let me know what is the truth.

CryptoBridge have been trying to contact the Madcoin developer for clarification on this situation. It appears he/she has not been active since 13th March and the general community is supportive of this move, hence we are considering supporting the new chain. Madcoin dev can stop this at any point by relplying to our attempts at contact before block 120k. We will disable deposits and withdrawals until a decision is made

catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

Can someone from CryptoBridge confirm or deny if this thread about MadCoin MDC is real or a scam:

As far as I know, MDC is a stable coin with a real developer, who is still planning to actively develop and promote the coin. Original MDC thread:

The new thread claims that CryptoBridge is complicit in a takeover, with all deposits after block 120,000 being rejected and only the "new" version of MDC will be allowed. But this version looks shady, controlled by a few people from a private chat channel. As far as I know, the original developer is against the takeover, and I see nothing on the CryptoBridge website that supports the idea of a takeover or swap.

CryptoBridge have been trying to contact the Madcoin developer for clarification on this situation. It appears he/she has not been active since 13th March and the general community is supportive of this move, hence we are considering supporting the new chain. Madcoin dev can stop this at any point by relplying to our attempts at contact before block 120k. We will disable deposits and withdrawals until a decision is made

Thank you for your reply. For the record, I am against coin swaps of any kind, because they completely destroy the concept of decentralization for cryptocurrencies.

Instead of having a trustless, semi-anonymous ecosystem of decentralized coins, coin swaps force you to trust one developer with your (and everyone's) coins. Not only are you forced to trust this one entity, who you have never met before, but now they know who you are and have your information.

This particular swap is especially fishy, because it is not even the people who created the coin who are running it. Can anyone just take over anyone else's coin?

I ask this: If you  have a better idea for a coin, why wouldn't you just start your own coin? Why take over someone else's coin who didn't even give you their consent? If you lack the skill or imagination to create your own coin, then at the very least just create a fork of the original coin, like Bitcoin Cash. That way the original coin holders can still use their coins and don't have to sit in a Discord or Telegram chat room all day to figure out how to swap their coins.

I think it is a mistake for CryptoBridge to take part in this swap. The original MDC coin works fine. The blockchain is running without problems, and Masternodes and Staking wallets are operating perfectly. Many, many people who are busy with jobs and families won't see these obscure threads claiming to take over MDC, and will miss out on this shady swap.

The original developer has posted in the original BTC talk thread - first page - that the swap is not sanctioned and is a scam. You have to dig deep into an offshoot thread to figure out that a swap is happening, and even then, it is easy to be skeptical of the people making these claims. Many innocent people will lose money through no fault of their own.
Shews

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

Thank you for your reply. For the record, I am against coin swaps of any kind, because they completely destroy the concept of decentralization for cryptocurrencies.

Instead of having a trustless, semi-anonymous ecosystem of decentralized coins, coin swaps force you to trust one developer with your (and everyone's) coins. Not only are you forced to trust this one entity, who you have never met before, but now they know who you are and have your information.

This particular swap is especially fishy, because it is not even the people who created the coin who are running it. Can anyone just take over anyone else's coin?

I ask this: If you  have a better idea for a coin, why wouldn't you just start your own coin? Why take over someone else's coin who didn't even give you their consent? If you lack the skill or imagination to create your own coin, then at the very least just create a fork of the original coin, like Bitcoin Cash. That way the original coin holders can still use their coins and don't have to sit in a Discord or Telegram chat room all day to figure out how to swap their coins.

I think it is a mistake for CryptoBridge to take part in this swap. The original MDC coin works fine. The blockchain is running without problems, and Masternodes and Staking wallets are operating perfectly. Many, many people who are busy with jobs and families won't see these obscure threads claiming to take over MDC, and will miss out on this shady swap.

The original developer has posted in the original BTC talk thread - first page - that the swap is not sanctioned and is a scam. You have to dig deep into an offshoot thread to figure out that a swap is happening, and even then, it is easy to be skeptical of the people making these claims. Many innocent people will lose money through no fault of their own.

Thank you for this reply, you make some valid points that will be taken into consideration. Generally community takeovers are supported if a developer goes completely absent for an extended period of time and there is unanimous agreement that it will benefit the long term prospects of the project. I concede this one is neither unanimous nor is it clear the developer has actually abandoned the project. It would be helpful if the developer that first requested listing would make contact with us to clarify.

We do not want to be the mediator in such situations and, in the spirit of a dex, would like to stay as neutral as possible. We will make a decision on our stance today and circulate to avoid confusion and undue delay.
Shews

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

I ask this: If you  have a better idea for a coin, why wouldn't you just start your own coin? Why take over someone else's coin who didn't even give you their consent? If you lack the skill or imagination to create your own coin, then at the very least just create a fork of the original coin, like Bitcoin Cash. That way the original coin holders can still use their coins and don't have to sit in a Discord or Telegram chat room all day to figure out how to swap their coins.

Thank you for this reply, you make some valid points that will be taken into consideration. Generally community takeovers are supported if a developer goes completely absent for an extended period of time and there is unanimous agreement that it will benefit the long term prospects of the project. I concede this one is neither unanimous nor is it clear the developer has actually abandoned the project. It would be helpful if the developer that first requested listing would make contact with us to clarify.

We do not want to be the mediator in such situations and, in the spirit of a dex, would like to stay as neutral as possible. We will make a decision on our stance today and circulate to avoid confusion and undue delay.

CryptoBridge will not be supporting the fork of Madcoin (MDC). The market will stay on the original chain until the developer who paid for the listing comes forward with a request to do otherwise. MDC market is now re-enabled.
Pjatvoet

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

* What are the main competitors at this point, especially interested in coins with a comparable payout structure. This coin is almost like a security with cashflow, are there other coins like this?

* At what point does the payout drop from 75% to 50%? Assuming you have no coins locked up for a longer time?

Anyone? Also I'd like to add these ones:

* When does the 75% payout promotion end?

* Will it always be possible to stake 12m and get 100% payout? Or does this end too?
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Well i sold some rvn to btc. Now I cant withdraw it, because Im low on bts. And I cant buy bts because fees are on bts. Weird design...
Thx
Ya it is...... I'm still scratching my head why its set up like it is. So your saying that if I sell raven etc. on CB, the fees for the trade and the withdraw fee of any BTC will be charged in BTS?

If so, then I will need to buy and have on deposit BTS in the exchange wallet solely for fees...  Huh

I have been using cryptobridge since it's inception and i have yet to purchase BTS to facilitate a transactions.  Am not sure where you get this info from. I constantly see ppl trying to diss/sabotage this exchange and am not sure why. The intention seem fishy to me.  It's always someone complaining that their ticket is less than two days and their is no response, they choose to post it here rather than reach out to the devs on discord. crazy thing is most centralized exchanges take a minimun of one month to respond. I have a 9 month old ticket with poloniex that is still unresolved. Anyway, for those of us that utilize this exchange on a daily basis, we know  that most of this complaint is BS and is probably initiated by individual working with a competing exchange. Don't mind me though, continue with the fud.
huh? what are you talking about? I was just seeking answers. Not sure about the other posters, you or anyone else in here.

Don't be so sensitive  Roll Eyes

CB should feel lucky to even have members like me trying out their exchange.... not my fault its a bit squirrely at first  Grin

Carry on.

ROFL Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin CB should feel lucky LOL. Why? cos you a legendary member on some forum? Maybe cos you the real satoshi. Fuck outta here. As a legendary member, you should know to take comments on this forum with a grain of salt. It's best to actually use the platform and pose a real question when you find one, rather than dick riding a dumb/worthless comment from some fool. I would have apologized if you just left it at seeking answer, but the whole CB should feel lucky statement shows you bugging. So Your honor, CB is not worthy. How about you leave it for losers like us. Am sure raven will be listed on a bigger exchange soon, just wait till then to trade your coin. Thanks
Ok, Jr. seems your just a real experienced coin trader and have tried hundreds of exchanges and know all the good ones from the bad ones LMFAO! Well CB has some work to do with their concept. And yes I hope Bittrex or some 110% working exchange picks up raven. Then I will feel comfortable trading it. For 3 days I couldn't even get into the main page to set up an account on CB. NEVER a problem even with the most worthless shitcoin exchanges have I had the problems I've had with CB. So go fuck yourself smart ass.  Wink

Oh and make sure to give yourself a cardboard cookie for using cryptobridge since it's inception" we're all real proud of you for that and making sure we all know that... if its even true  Roll Eyes

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

Thx

And where was your experienced "Mr. Helpful" (using cryptobridge since it's inception) FUD accusing smart ass, when I posted this legit question?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2015949.msg33149551#msg33149551

Get a life.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

Thx

And where was your experienced "Mr. Helpful" (using cryptobridge since it's inception) FUD accusing smart ass, when I posted this legit question?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2015949.msg33149551#msg33149551

Get a life.

Someone sounds irritated:) Sorry i didn't mean to piss you off Mr legendary member. I apologize. Just can't figure out why you can't set up an acct, seem straight forward. But yeah do leave CB for losers like us, Raven just got added to nanex and with the growth it's experiencing a huge exchange should be in the horizon. Don't bother your legendary mind with an exchange like CB. leave it for losers like us. thanks.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 10:03:51 PM by MinermanNC

I came in here with a few basic question.. (which I rarely do) NOT FUDDING, and the first response/attack I get is that I am somehow spreading FUD about CB. Facts is I did have an issue getting to a page to sign up. Fact is there is some confusion about fees and BTS etc. Was just looking for a little quick friendly help.

Islapdonkey" what ever that means or is..... goes ballistic on me as if trying to score points or (be da man) with the CB thread or CB itself. Your not doing the exchange or anyone else a favor by attacking me or any other posters in here. Your actually doing all a disservice.  

The moderator ought to do himself a favor and block/ban you from the thread, since you think your the self appointed Sheriff of the Crypto-Bridge thread and seem bent on attacking legit posters in here. Its BS.

EDIT: Mr legendary member. I apologize - In any event, enough of this BS. Ill take this as a weak apology  Grin

I am using CB atm so far so good.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:28:38 AM
Merited by MinermanNC (3)

I came in here with a few basic question.. (which I rarely do) NOT FUDDING, and the first response/attack I get is that I am somehow spreading FUD about CB. Facts is I did have an issue getting to a page to sign up. Fact is there is some confusion about fees and BTS etc. Was just looking for a little quick friendly help.

Islapdonkey" what ever that means or is..... goes ballistic on me as if trying to score points or (be da man) with the CB thread or CB itself. Your not doing the exchange or anyone else a favor by attacking me or any other posters in here. Your actually doing all a disservice.  

The moderator ought to do himself a favor and block/ban you from the thread, since you think your the self appointed Sheriff of the Crypto-Bridge thread and seem bent on attacking legit posters in here. Its BS.

EDIT: Mr legendary member. I apologize - In any event, enough of this BS. Ill take this as a weak apology  Grin

Never said i was the man, sheriff or anything else. I just got tired of the constant fud on this thread. If you go back and read my post you will see that it wasn't necessarily directed to you it was a generalized post addressed to all the fudder. your post happen to the last one, and i just replied to it. anyway, am glad you finally CB figured it out. take care

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:41:37 AM

CryptoBridge will not be supporting the fork of Madcoin (MDC). The market will stay on the original chain until the developer who paid for the listing comes forward with a request to do otherwise. MDC market is now re-enabled.

Thank you. I appreciate the thoughtfulness and deliberation your team has put into this decision. I believe you have made the right choice.
AntCoin_dev

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

Anyone? Also I'd like to add these ones:

* When does the 75% payout promotion end?

* Will it always be possible to stake 12m and get 100% payout? Or does this end too?

* When does the 75% payout promotion end?   WAIT ANNOUCEMENT FROM DEVS.

* Will it always be possible to stake 12m and get 100% payout? Or does this end too?  NOT ALWAYS, IT CAN FINNISH AS DEV HAVE NEW ANNOUCEMENT
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:23:44 AM

Never said i was the man, sheriff or anything else. I just got tired of the constant fud on this thread. If you go back and read my post you will see that it wasn't necessarily directed to you it was a generalized post addressed to all the fudder. your post happen to the last one, and i just replied to it. anyway, am glad you finally CB figured it out. take care
Hey man its all cool.... I cant stand FUD either! so I suppose that's why I got a little fired up thinking it was directed at me lol But thank you for clarifying... we had a little fun going at it tho  Grin

But in the end we probably have more in common than not   Wink

CB is a cool concept too!!!

Take care, ( I sent you a few merit points if I did it right lol)

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

Hey man its all cool.... I cant stand FUD either! so I suppose that's why I got a little fired up thinking it was directed at me lol But thank you for clarifying... we had a little fun going at it tho  Grin

But in the end we probably have more in common than not   Wink

CB is a cool concept too!!!

Take care, ( I sent you a few merit points if I did it right lol)

Hey, thanks Grin i appreciate it. Take care too.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: