Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

There is a huge problem with staking BCO on Cryptobridge. Once the period is up it seems your BCO are stuck unless you pay like a 15%+ fee to get them out. I tested with 20 BCO ($35 worth) and the system is asking for 3.47 BCO ($6) to get them back!!!

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

I actually like getting piles of sh*tcoins for my stake, but it said in the docs I'd get my stake back, but you dont you lost 17% of your coins in the process.

Whats worse I've staked another $500 in longer term stakes and now I'm expecting to get ripped off by nearly $100. I cant find what to expect anywhere.

When the period is over, if the coins arent reclaimed do they continue to stake??? I doubt it, but its not clear. Are the coinds dead unless I agree to be ripped by 15% to get them back.

Frankly is stinks.

Staking is a great idea but its totally ruined if its just going to rip me off. I beleive staking is to cut people in on the action not gouge them but I cant see that these charges are anything but a scam.

Am I getting it wrong? I'd be happy if it isn't the way it seems because the ideas are great.

Last time I claimed coins fee was something like 0.2 BCO.

haukenlen

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

There is a huge problem with staking BCO on Cryptobridge. Once the period is up it seems your BCO are stuck unless you pay like a 15%+ fee to get them out. I tested with 20 BCO ($35 worth) and the system is asking for 3.47 BCO ($6) to get them back!!!

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

I actually like getting piles of sh*tcoins for my stake, but it said in the docs I'd get my stake back, but you dont you lost 17% of your coins in the process.

Whats worse I've staked another $500 in longer term stakes and now I'm expecting to get ripped off by nearly $100. I cant find what to expect anywhere.

When the period is over, if the coins arent reclaimed do they continue to stake??? I doubt it, but its not clear. Are the coinds dead unless I agree to be ripped by 15% to get them back.

Frankly is stinks.

Staking is a great idea but its totally ruined if its just going to rip me off. I beleive staking is to cut people in on the action not gouge them but I cant see that these charges are anything but a scam.

Am I getting it wrong? I'd be happy if it isn't the way it seems because the ideas are great.

It probably isn't a percentual fee .. My fee to claim my coins back is 3.47 as well, but I've got another amount invested than you.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

How does someone go about getting a coin listed on CryptoBridge? Can someone post a link?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

Frankly is stinks.

oh god maybe better to figure out it with admin in telegram?  sounds terrible,  hope you will solve your problem man
Maruchan007

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

Frankly is stinks.

oh god maybe better to figure out it with admin in telegram?  sounds terrible,  hope you will solve your problem man

looks shidi to me, i put some in crypto bridge to stake, but i get shitcoins all types of that shit. then I'm looking what value it all has. I look a day later then the value is much lower than before, it looks like there is some pump and dumps while staking and u cant even sell them. they think they are smart by putting this shit to dump values.... so I don't know, it's my opinion.... maybe I'm wrong?
pircklr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

Frankly is stinks.

So, in addition to having to pay the fee when staking BCO, we also have to pay some fee after the staking period is over to get the coins back?
Did I understand correctly? If so, this whole system sounds really bad. After all, I wish to have around 10 % yearly ROI but since I invest only small amounts, I end up paying almost 10 % just to stake. I really hope this is not the case.
chillbill

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

Frankly is stinks.

So, in addition to having to pay the fee when staking BCO, we also have to pay some fee after the staking period is over to get the coins back?
Did I understand correctly? If so, this whole system sounds really bad. After all, I wish to have around 10 % yearly ROI but since I invest only small amounts, I end up paying almost 10 % just to stake. I really hope this is not the case.

I was really going to support this exchange but as they appear to hide charges like the 'withdraw' charges so I've gone totally cold on it. I've got bigger amounts staked because I did that before my first trial amount came up for renewal and I didn't know about the big hidden redemption charge which appears huge.

Is it a fixed amount? Who knows.

If its a fixed amount, I would need to stake thousands of dollars to make the percentage small, but nowhere says 'its fixed' or even mentions it. It might go up with amount staked or with market conditions like BTC transaction fees or because they 'say so.' You cant make an investment if you don't know what the outcome variable can be.

You have to imagine the worse when there is no transparency.

I could discuss with them on Telegram but that sucks, it should be on their site upfront and bold. If not its all kind of flaky/sketchy/scammy.

Such a shame as the idea really rocks. If they hadnt screwed me I'd be looking to put serious BTC in stake with them, but not now.
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

Frankly is stinks.

I was really going to support this exchange but as they appear to hide charges like the 'withdraw' charges so I've gone totally cold on it. I've got bigger amounts staked because I did that before my first trial amount came up for renewal and I didn't know about the big hidden redemption charge which appears huge.

If its a fixed amount, I would need to stake thousands of dollars to make the percentage small, but nowhere says 'its fixed' or even mentions it. It might go up with amount staked or with market conditions like BTC transaction fees or because they 'say so.' You cant make an investment if you don't know what the outcome variable can be.

I could discuss with them on Telegram but that sucks, it should be on their site upfront and bold. If not its all kind of flaky/sketchy/scammy.

Such a shame as the idea really rocks. If they hadnt screwed me I'd be looking to put serious BTC in stake with them, but not now.

Most of the fees you are describing are for transactions on the Bitshares blockchain. This exchange is built on it and every action on the blockchain requires a fee. Withdrawing/Depositing require transaction fees demanded by Bitshares. However, withdrawals are also subject to fees for making sure the transaction is executed promptly by the specific coin's blockchain. Just as you wouldn't blame Bitcoin for requiring transaction fees, you should not blame Cryptobridge for complying with Bitshares requirement of transaction fees.
ox1337

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

I was sent a a few coins names Hypercash on the CryptoBridge exchange but I cant do anythign with them.

Is it just a useless token or am I missing something?
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

BCO price is quite high... i am  looking to buy 10k coins at 0.30-0.5 $cent
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

It is and was very high....unfortunately I don't think your target is unreasonable. Chart looks pretty bad and is looking like it will just keep making lower lows....

Kind of getting disappointed in this, feel kind of stupid for creating staking positions months back.

They really need to get support for ERC-20 tokens going, whenever that happens it will be the only DEX besides komodo that can pretty much have anything listed....

Otherwise it will always be a refuge for clone coins that cant afford to get listed on bigger exchanges.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

It is and was very high....unfortunately I don't think your target is unreasonable. Chart looks pretty bad and is looking like it will just keep making lower lows....

Kind of getting disappointed in this, feel kind of stupid for creating staking positions months back.

They really need to get support for ERC-20 tokens going, whenever that happens it will be the only DEX besides komodo that can pretty much have anything listed....

Otherwise it will always be a refuge for clone coins that cant afford to get listed on bigger exchanges.

i agree with you about KMD DEX,  will be in top exchanges. lets see what cryptobridge will do , to dont lose the tempo and keep up with all new DEX.
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

The project roadmap has not come out yet. I don't know what I plan to do in the future.It is hoped that projects can facilitate simplified transactions between the holders of encrypted currencies.
33TITAN

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:20:13 AM

Looks like a good project but going to wait until the price comes down quite a bit. Returns on staking seem pretty low compared to the price.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

Frankly is stinks.

Most of the fees you are describing are for transactions on the Bitshares blockchain. This exchange is built on it and every action on the blockchain requires a fee. Withdrawing/Depositing require transaction fees demanded by Bitshares. However, withdrawals are also subject to fees for making sure the transaction is executed promptly by the specific coin's blockchain. Just as you wouldn't blame Bitcoin for requiring transaction fees, you should not blame Cryptobridge for complying with Bitshares requirement of transaction fees.

So far all the fees have been reasonable and related to the Bitshares platform and Gateway fees...
And the platform seems wonky, but is very reliable... so it will probably survive and grow, but is not the killer app it's made out to be.

So far the Big Winners have been the shadowy spec miners and experienced traders that sold into the Big Pump...
Big Losers have been the pinheads that swallowed the relentless propaganda = lock in your coins for 1 year to get 3%... what fun.
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

Is there any other way contacting crypto-bridge.org exchange support than silent e-mail provided on the exchange site?  Huh Withdrawal is missing and there is no way finding outgoing transaction ID, only internal exchange blocks with no tracking value at all.  Undecided

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2440

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

BCO price is quite high... i am  looking to buy 10k coins at 0.30-0.5 $cent

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

I was just about to create a staking position. I dodged this one fine.

Till I read these posts I was super excited about this and was ready to pour some serious BTC on BCO. Now I realize its not my strength to find unnoticed value coins. If this was delivering what It promised, hundreds of people were shilling for it already.

I already sent the BTC so It seems I'll just pick another Alt from the list to get out.

Good idea, bad execution. Shame.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

Here too. I'm still waiting the good time to buy some CryptoBridge. the price is going to bottom soon (I think) and it will a good time to accumulate more CryptoBridge coin
LapinEmilij

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

A good project. Interesting idea. By the way, most recently I found a very cool platform, in which there is a payment terminal with almost all known exchanges. In addition, on this platform you can find an investor. Interesting? Then you are here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3119562.0
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Here too. I'm still waiting the good time to buy some CryptoBridge. the price is going to bottom soon (I think) and it will a good time to accumulate more CryptoBridge coin

I would sell some to you, but my coins are locked until December this year Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: