Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We can now easily afford a cryptopia listing. Is this something you would like us to invest in?
Yes, let's just get it listed asap - 27 (67.5%)
Yes, but it's not so important. It can wait awhile. - 8 (20%)
No, I hate cryptopia - 5 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Sojourn, Nova Exchange active on fork! (Now with DGW!)  (Read 56778 times)
Shews

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

Seems like the difficulty has really shot up on the chain with not much increase in hashrate. Block 5194 took quite a while to mine and the difficulty re-adjust didn't kick in.

Any ideas to fix this?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sojournagain (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:04:27 AM

Seems like the difficulty has really shot up on the chain with not much increase in hashrate. Block 5194 took quite a while to mine and the difficulty re-adjust didn't kick in.

Any ideas to fix this?
It will readjust every 2 blocks. I am will be pointing an additional 500mh at it here shortly so we shouldn't have any further issues.

Sojourn: reward points that work for you! Travel with the cryptocurrency of your choice. http://www.sojournbooking.net/ Now trading on Nova Exchange!
Shews

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:11:43 AM

Ah cool, thanks. Thats what the 8 mins means on the ANN, two blocks of target 4 mins.

I put 500mh on it too   Grin

darkistorrik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

It is indicated that there is one trade -SOJ/BTC but in fact there is more SOJ/ETH. And it is active, you can trade. Write what they (coinmarketcap) would add. Smiley
https://prnt.sc/g8nt99

I am still alive.
gamer455

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:44:30 AM

A few updates: We are going to open booking services at the beta level this week. Aiming for a friday launch. Beta participants will receive 10% of their booking value in market value sojourn as a bonus for participating. Participants will be asked to fill out a survey describing their satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) with the service to determine where we can improve. The beta phase will be limited to 1 US booking per day for the week of the beta, with a maximum booking value of 300usd. There will be a separate announcement thread for the booking service. This is to mitigate the liability if something goes wrong. We are looking at cryptopia as a second exchange, and it seems like a logical next step. We will be buying DOT to list periodically over time to make this happen and will post our DOT address in case anyone wants to help make it happen faster. The whitepaper will be released prior to the booking service launch. The mobile app is not functional, but we have a concept prototype app almost ready. A video describing how that will work will be released likely in next weeks time frame. A wallet recompile/redesign will be conducted this week, mostly a gui update making things less bland looking and more unique to us. We set these goals with the intent to meet them during the time frame we set, we will let you know in advance if something has to shift.  

Thanks! Open booking services at beta level sounds amazing!

Are there any advantages to hold SOJ in the webwallet instead of an exchange?
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:47:22 PM

Great developments with the beta site available on Friday. Coin is coming a long way in a short time.

sojournagain (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:06:19 PM

A few updates: We are going to open booking services at the beta level this week. Aiming for a friday launch. Beta participants will receive 10% of their booking value in market value sojourn as a bonus for participating. Participants will be asked to fill out a survey describing their satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) with the service to determine where we can improve. The beta phase will be limited to 1 US booking per day for the week of the beta, with a maximum booking value of 300usd. There will be a separate announcement thread for the booking service. This is to mitigate the liability if something goes wrong. We are looking at cryptopia as a second exchange, and it seems like a logical next step. We will be buying DOT to list periodically over time to make this happen and will post our DOT address in case anyone wants to help make it happen faster. The whitepaper will be released prior to the booking service launch. The mobile app is not functional, but we have a concept prototype app almost ready. A video describing how that will work will be released likely in next weeks time frame. A wallet recompile/redesign will be conducted this week, mostly a gui update making things less bland looking and more unique to us. We set these goals with the intent to meet them during the time frame we set, we will let you know in advance if something has to shift.  

Thanks! Open booking services at beta level sounds amazing!

Are there any advantages to hold SOJ in the webwallet instead of an exchange?
No not really, the web wallet is just there to provide a lower barrier of entry for new users.

Sojourn: reward points that work for you! Travel with the cryptocurrency of your choice. http://www.sojournbooking.net/ Now trading on Nova Exchange!
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:28:19 PM

Nice to finally see Sojourn on Coinmarketcap => https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sojourn/#charts

That said, did anybody notice the misspelled name on the page?

We can read "SOUjourn" instead of "SOJourn" Grin

Circulating Supply 421,964 SOJ
Total Supply 789,116 SOJ

This is very cheap when looking at the total supply of SOJ, my prediction can be to the price of 1mbtc if it is finished the people who sell it at a cheap price and hold it until entering into the big exchange.
sojournagain (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:56:07 PM

Nice to finally see Sojourn on Coinmarketcap => https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sojourn/#charts

Total Supply 789,116 SOJ

This is very cheap when looking at the total supply of SOJ, my prediction can be to the price of 1mbtc if it is finished the people who sell it at a cheap price and hold it until entering into the big exchange.
It got hit hard by the dumpers but I guess this was to be expected considering how many airdrops and bounties have been sent. Hopefully it recovers well.

BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

Are all the airdrops finished? And is the total capped supply 790 thousand or will this number rise?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sojournagain (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

Are all the airdrops finished? And is the total capped supply 790 thousand or will this number rise?
It will rise to a cap of 10.5mil over the years. The airdrops are finished.

darkistorrik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:32:50 PM

Total Supply 789,116 SOJ

It got hit hard by the dumpers but I guess this was to be expected considering how many airdrops and bounties have been sent. Hopefully it recovers well.
Already the main part was dropped, I think. So during the week the price will start to grow rapidly, as demand exceeds supply, plus it is necessary to take into account good news from developers and testing, as well as update the site. All this gives grounds to assume that the price in a month will be about $ 2, and if all the developers get and there will be good news, then even more. I bought how much allowed the medication and I think that it will pay off over time, and it's very good to pay off.

I am still alive.
sojournagain (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:44:48 PM

Sojourn is now Sojourn on coinmarketcap Smiley

igrek_boy

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:03:10 PM

http://pool.sojournbooking.net/ works or not?

Rank       Donor         User Name          KH/s           SOJ/Day
1                               igrek_boy      46,614,712    51,473.995

zero earning after 4hrs mining...
sojournagain (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:06:24 PM

http://pool.sojournbooking.net/ works or not?

Rank       Donor         User Name          KH/s           SOJ/Day
1                               igrek_boy      46,614,712    51,473.995

zero earning after 4hrs mining...
Hi, we put out a statement directing everyone to return to coinminers and took down the link to the official pool due to an issue with our pool provider. We are sorry about this and won't reopen the pool until we have reconfigured it and verified we have found a block.

igrek_boy

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:14:30 PM

Hi dev

its a pity
Then I have to configure the miners to another pool
sojournagain (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:22:42 PM

Hi dev

its a pity
Then I have to configure the miners to another pool
I'm sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We really wanted the pool launch to go smoother.

AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:02:07 PM

There is also http://coinminers.net/coins for mining the coin. But, at this late time at night, I find it very confusing. Could be just me.
Anyway, interesting idea!
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:56:36 AM

Yesterday's price on the Nova Sojourn oscillated quite sharply, apparently there were some people who tried to pump it. Seems like a stupid idea!  Lips sealed
Battle1doom

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:15:14 AM

Yesterday's price on the Nova Sojourn oscillated quite sharply, apparently there were some people who tried to pump it. Seems like a stupid idea!  Lips sealed

Nova will list any shitcoin these days sadly. This is what will happen, volume dries up and then game over. Nothing left but bagholders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: