Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We can now easily afford a cryptopia listing. Is this something you would like us to invest in?
Yes, let's just get it listed asap - 27 (67.5%)
Yes, but it's not so important. It can wait awhile. - 8 (20%)
No, I hate cryptopia - 5 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Sojourn, Nova Exchange active on fork! (Now with DGW!)  (Read 56778 times)
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:06:15 AM

The new version of the windows wallet is functioning, but requires a dll file to be in the same directory as the exe. We are working to recompile the wallet as soon as we can to fix this issue, but if you want to use the new wallet now it is available at https://github.com/sojournagain/Sojourn-1.2/tree/master/Windows%20Wallet%201.2 The source code has been cleaned up for it, and it looks much nicer, however this is only a recommended wallet upgrade and is not required. The old exe will still work just fine. Also, we are now on https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/soj/overview/BTC which I had never heard of before, but I guess that's good for what it's worth.

Installed the wallet, along with DLL on github, and on launching wallet it said two DLLs were missing "libeay32.dll" & "ssleay32.dll".
Fortunately I found them in the 'Remote Manager' folder of the Claymore miner, copying them to the same folder as the Sojourn wallet fixed the problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sojournagain (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

Bounties will be caught up with in full tonight, and status updates on all pending releases will also be discussed.

Sojourn: reward points that work for you! Travel with the cryptocurrency of your choice. http://www.sojournbooking.net/ Now trading on Nova Exchange!
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:00:24 PM

the price of soj is in roller coaster for days, for the bounty hunters don`t dump the coin please hold on to it. going to wait for the new stable wallet good job dev,
We cannot stop them as if they know the real value of this coin in the future when it pumps, they will regret it just keep holding on we can make sojourn better. Let the bounty hunters dump it. i think the new wallet has been already release.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:17:22 PM

Bounties will be caught up with in full tonight, and status updates on all pending releases will also be discussed.

Okay dev. Will wait for the SOJ updates. Another step, another progress means SOJs are going to be valuable soon.
Jabstep

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:23:51 PM

Last block 7 hours ago  Undecided
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:46:42 AM

is there any news on the bounty payout? it would seem to me that the delay would only make his job harder to go and find all those that voted ?
example= 10-15 min a day every day or once a week and spend 8 hours?
and that would keep the blockchain moving unlike now where there are hours between one transaction and another !
Shews

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:48:16 AM

Last block 7 hours ago  Undecided

Seriously need to change the difficulty recalculation to every block
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:33:03 AM

For difficulty recalculation... I think you should fork & adapt Dark Gravity Wave. One stop solution for all these issues.
Shews

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:42:32 AM

For difficulty recalculation... I think you should fork & adapt Dark Gravity Wave. One stop solution for all these issues.

Agreed, much more stable and more miners will jump on it continuously instead of trying to game it
sojournagain (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:54:38 AM

All bounties owed have been paid out and will be available to you when the next block is solved. This includes voting bounties and this weeks signature campaign bounties. Cryptopia listing funds have been raised so we are looking to list there within the week. The new wallet is was made available on a prior post of mine (or check our github for sojourn 1.2 wallet) but it may require some dll files in its directory to run it. Due to this issue we are not making it the official wallet as of yet, however it does work just fine for me and looks much nicer, so if you want to check on the new graphics feel free. We will be holding a giveaway for a free travel voucher upon launch, and we will announce the details here and on the website. We are later on launching the service than we wanted, but some issues needed to be smoothed out before going into it, and this week brought it's fair share of issues. Miner spike activity has exposed a weakness in the blockchain diff calculations. Miners are always going to try to mine low diff, so we should have anticipated something like this. We are discussing the best way to fix this, and a future hard fork implementing some changes may be in the future, but we will work with this after the booking service is established. In the meantime we will likely issue sojourn rewards via nova exchange tx codes so it will be instant and the slow blockchain won't cause a problem during operations. We will continue moving forward with things as fast as we can while maintaining quality work.

Sojourn: reward points that work for you! Travel with the cryptocurrency of your choice. http://www.sojournbooking.net/ Now trading on Nova Exchange!
gamer455

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:35:30 AM

All bounties owed have been paid out and will be available to you when the next block is solved. This includes voting bounties and this weeks signature campaign bounties. Cryptopia listing funds have been raised so we are looking to list there within the week. The new wallet is was made available on a prior post of mine (or check our github for sojourn 1.2 wallet) but it may require some dll files in its directory to run it. Due to this issue we are not making it the official wallet as of yet, however it does work just fine for me and looks much nicer, so if you want to check on the new graphics feel free. We will be holding a giveaway for a free travel voucher upon launch, and we will announce the details here and on the website. We are later on launching the service than we wanted, but some issues needed to be smoothed out before going into it, and this week brought it's fair share of issues. Miner spike activity has exposed a weakness in the blockchain diff calculations. Miners are always going to try to mine low diff, so we should have anticipated something like this. We are discussing the best way to fix this, and a future hard fork implementing some changes may be in the future, but we will work with this after the booking service is established. In the meantime we will likely issue sojourn rewards via nova exchange tx codes so it will be instant and the slow blockchain won't cause a problem during operations. We will continue moving forward with things as fast as we can while maintaining quality work.

Wohoo cannot wait for Cryptopia and the launch of Sojourn. Bounties are handled very well and Dev very active and transparent. I hope you will gather some partners to work on this project soon and scale this great project up Smiley
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:39:53 AM

Wohoo cannot wait for Cryptopia and the launch of Sojourn. Bounties are handled very well and Dev very active and transparent. I hope you will gather some partners to work on this project soon and scale this great project up Smiley

That's why he gained loyal supporters for this project.  And this only proves that a project can be launched even without fancy ICO,  without experts, without known advisors and even without huge money to start with. Defying all the odds here! The dev earned the trust from the community. Hope he will stay building this project and might be one of the finest in crypto. Best of luck to the dev!
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:24:26 AM

Keep up the good work.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:59:16 PM

Good work so far. But by the way, if you have plans to open a new signature campaign, I'm ready to design a signature for signature campaign on your project.

gerad09

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:44:22 PM

Hello, How many is the total supply of coins for Sojourn?

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Beck9000

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:54:24 PM

Hello, How many is the total supply of coins for Sojourn?

Only approx 10 million maximum over its lifetime
gerad09

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:01:43 PM

That's good supply , this coin should definitely increase at least 5x times by end of year Smiley

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sojournagain (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:37:13 PM

Good work so far. But by the way, if you have plans to open a new signature campaign, I'm ready to design a signature for signature campaign on your project.
PM me, we can talk about it.

bjjobg55206

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

I had sold it out,I want know if it will trade in other platform?
if it will ,I will buy it back ever the price is high
sojournagain (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:03:02 PM

I had sold it out,I want know if it will trade in other platform?
if it will ,I will buy it back ever the price is high
Right now we are trying to decide what to do about the blockchain. The way I see it we have 2 options: we list on cryptopia in hopes the gained attention will attract a more stable mining base,  or we fork the coin to discourage cherry picking miners and list on cryptopia afterwards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: