Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141006 times)
vezpit

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

NYC IS SCAM ~

UNDERSTAND ?

Not a very helpful comment.  Must say, if you think the quoted above, best you remove the bookmark & visit somewhere else.  Unsubstantiated comments  are unwarranted & best left unsaid.  There are many here who devote enormous amounts of time and effort to help both themselves & other long term holders to make a success of NYC.  If you have had a bad experience, then I hope you just move on & find another coin or token to play with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Michelleny1997

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:29:34 AM

Too much supply of NYC causes the matter PUMPING & DUMPING over and over.

Maybe every NYC holder wants and believes NYC' proper value gonna be at least from 50cent to 1 dollar.
But, the market holders start to feel that's hopeless thesedays including me.

If you guys don't reduce nyc volume right now, and don't stop pumping &dumping in a big volume, I'm afraid nyc will be really scam coin.
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:09:47 AM

Maybe every NYC holder wants and believes NYC' proper value gonna be at least from 50cent to 1 dollar.

If you guys don't reduce nyc volume right now, and don't stop pumping &dumping in a big volume, I'm afraid nyc will be really scam coin.

Actually go on Discord and Reddit and see the work being done.
A pump and dump coin does not have this many people behind the scene
working on the coin and its future potential.
DNP can be done by anyone on anycoin just watch the markets the last
few years. This is a long term investment.
Michelleny1997

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:04:46 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 05:29:58 AM by Michelleny1997

We do not see it as A Long Term Investment.
That's just a CAPITAL CHEATING in the market.

See what the meaning is Pumping &Dumping exactly in the coin market over and over.

If somebody has capital now and
he's found very cheap coin and even it's a big volume. Also Nice name and vision. Good to make it.

He'll buy NYC, suck in the coin so that  make the coin-price high quickly. As NYC price rising, people also begin to buy NYC because they think rising price is good sign or this coin will show good chart or future.

But The more people buy NYC, the more he sells NYC in a high price he made until coin price return to starting point or less one.

This situation gonna be repeated.
They never make the coin price rising at some point.
That's PUMPING& DUMPING.
It is no good sign for any coin.
That's the reason some people call NYC as a SCAM.

Cheap and huge voulume coin isn't easy get to the proper value because of that kind of cheating capital group.

Very worried about holding my coin NYC.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

I feel like this is a potential ripple in terms of market cap and current supply. (I don't mean the tech behind the coin).
lakeshore

Activity: 163

go to hell my boy

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:20:49 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 03:01:55 PM by lakeshore

See what the meaning is Pumping &Dumping exactly in the coin market over and over.

he's found very cheap coin and even it's a big volume. Also Nice name and vision. Good to make it.

He'll buy NYC, suck in the coin so that  make the coin-price high quickly. As NYC price rising, people also begin to buy NYC because they think rising price is good sign or this coin will show good chart or future.

But The more people buy NYC, the more he sells NYC in a high price he made until coin price return to starting point or less one.

That's PUMPING& DUMPING.

Cheap and huge voulume coin isn't easy get to the proper value because of that kind of cheating capital group.

From your posts I see a few points: 1. You are an unprincipled person who speaks without logic. You said you are holding NYC , worrying about your coins, but you  always make these kind of frustrating posts which diss NYC, instead of going to the community, looking close to the value of NYC, and actively participating in NYC's development   2. You do not understand what  "volume" is, it is the total amount of transactions(buy and sell)  within a period of time in the market, "huge volume" is a good thing rather than a bad thing, means NYC  is very attractive and many people are willing to buy.  Actually at the moment, the volume of NYC is still fairly low. But the marketcap is very low which makes NYC a very potential coin to invest. 3. You lack of basic knowledge of stock market or digital currency. From the moment you got into  market, you should know that the market is risky and the prices fluctuate,  you should be prepared to take any risks.  4. NYC will be steadily growing all the way,  worth holding for long-term, but you may not make money or may lose money overnight. Instead of saying "Very worried about holding my coin NYC.", it might be better to consider doing something more helpful to the development of NYC than to give out  frustrating posts all the time. If you are not optimistic about NYC, you might  switch to other coins to invest.
Michelleny1997

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

That's PUMPING& DUMPING.

From your posts I see a few points: 1. You are an unprincipled person who speaks without logic. You said you are holding NYC , worrying about your coins, but you  always make these kind of frustrating posts which diss NYC, instead of going to the community, looking close to the value of NYC, and actively participating in NYC's development   2. You do not understand what  "volume" is, it is the total amount of transactions(buy and sell)  within a period of time in the market, "huge volume" is a good thing rather than a bad thing, means NYC  is very attractive and many people are willing to buy.  Actually at the moment, the volume of NYC is still fairly low. But the marketcap is very low which makes NYC a very potential coin to invest. 3. You lack of basic knowledge of stock market or digital currency. From the moment you got into  market, you should know that the market is risky and the prices fluctuate,  you should be prepared to take any risks.  4. NYC will be steadily growing all the way,  worth holding for long-term, but you may not make money or may lose money overnight. Instead of saying "Very worried about holding my coin NYC.", it might be better to consider doing something more helpful to the development of NYC than to give out  frustrating posts all the time. If you are not optimistic about NYC, you might  switch to other coins to invest.

No thanks for answers.
As soon as I've just seen your first point, I think
I don't need to read all your long but wrong points.
Because this is just my third time to post  and I'm
NYC holder who ask my people to buy and hold NYC.

LOGIC is not the word you waste here.

And one more,
Coin is not a religion or worhip object blindly.
WAKE UP.
NewYorkCoinMiner

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

A major exchange responded to one the many requests to list NYC asking for more info yesterday. Completed questionnaire has been submitted as of 15 minutes ago. PLEASE GET YOUR BTC READY. If you want NYC to be listed on a larger exchange than Yobit!, it's going to cost some BTC. Hopefully they will be much more reasonable than the 20 BTC hitBTC has requested twice to list NYC. NO BTC DONATIONS = NO NEW EXCHANGES. Free ride is over. If YOU want us listed on a bigger, better exchange - DIG DEEP & BE READY TO PAY SOME BTC! Will update as things progress.
JORKpr

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Meanwhile.

The NYC community is progressing like a coin.

Yesterday, I specially showed the new site http://newyorkcoin.net/ and the development of NYC to mathematicians and guru BTC in Russian Federation on broken English.

The answer: Well, finally, it will take off to Mars in the logarithmic function, rather than trampling at satoshi.

Every day the community gives 1000 NYC in the official pool without FEE to everyone! To everyone who found the block.

http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php

for each block found to everyone!

The pool has an automatic complexity function for all miners. From the CPU to the ASIC of the last level. Optimum.

Who yesterday received an automatic at 1000 NYC can be seen at http://nyc.mypool.club/prize.php

2018-01-28
Winner   Blocks   Award   Wallet
anonymous   19   19000 NYC      RAS3Ng...
mpx   6   6000 NYC      RB2gDK...
anonymous   5   5000 NYC      REnYYW...
anonymous   4   4000 NYC      RGb3hK...
trip2fun   2   2000 NYC      RHM4x1...
alyno   3   3000 NYC      RJf8yF...
macdog   16   16000 NYC      RRiXaH...
anonymous   6   6000 NYC      RTguhK...
24kaltcoin   20   20000 NYC      RUxE5S...
Total: 81000 NYC
2018-01-27
Winner   Blocks   Award   Wallet
ctareen   2   2000 NYC      RAHSAm...
anonymous   27   27000 NYC      RAS3Ng...
mpx   3   3000 NYC      RB2gDK...
anonymous   9   9000 NYC      REnYYW...
Vichislitel   1   1000 NYC      RFSkZK...
anonymous   6   6000 NYC      RGb3hK...
alyno   16   16000 NYC      RJf8yF...
macdog   15   15000 NYC      RRiXaH...
anonymous   5   5000 NYC      RTguhK...
24kaltcoin   15   15000 NYC      RUxE5S...
wolfy   2   2000 NYC      RVCtY6...
Total: 101000 NYC
NewYorkCoinMiner

Activity: 418

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:39:31 AM

3 new businesses NOW ACCEPT NYC

Eqwipped Entertainment Recording Studio | Greenpoint, Brooklyn

Gila's Nosh 23rd Street | New York, NY

Khameleon Koatings | Brattleboro, VT

newyorkcoin.net/#real

skipado41

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

3 new businesses NOW ACCEPT NYC

Eqwipped Entertainment Recording Studio | Greenpoint, Brooklyn

Gila's Nosh 23rd Street | New York, NY

Khameleon Koatings | Brattleboro, VT

newyorkcoin.net/#real

http://newyorkcoin.net/img/nyc-taxi4.png

that is so bloody awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  forget this coin going to the moon.. it will go to the ends of the galaxy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crypto-Joe

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

NYC is now added on new exchange >>> Tradesatoshi!

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=NYC_BTC

(Please allow some time for Tradesatoshi wallet to sync with NYC blockchain before depositing your coins on the exchange)

Request also been submitted for addition of NYC on Coinexchange.io

NYC wallet update out soon!

For up-to-date community news or to become an active team member visit:

https://discord.gg/gUSAqws

Reddit;

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/

vezpit

Activity: 407

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

(Please allow some time for Tradesatoshi wallet to sync with NYC blockchain before depositing your coins on the exchange)

Wonderful work all.  Going ahead full on all engines. 
fortune-gold

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

Hello to all
boys
I'm a little confused about this exchange
can you give me an evaluation HuhHuh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1691388.160

congratulations for your work    Wink
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

I registered today and setup an account with TradeSatochi no issues so far  Grin
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

FUCK TRADESTAOSHI MY 2000000 NYC LOST   

MY NYC WALLET:
RGheXVG3NzZV8GS1EUrtNaD47J5LTm4QEE

RHUrXtHt7c9Q9USKcJR2s7GZ3fsFJYvUPE

TRADESATOSHI NYC wallet:
RM5mFR6xFSbrSdDum4puLPXiemtRvcL4UC

Note: Depositing tokens to this address other than NYC will result in your funds being lost.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT IS PROBLEM?Huh

PLS BACK MONEYY!

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

FUCK TRADESTAOSHI MY 2000000 NYC LOST  

MY NYC WALLET:
RGheXVG3NzZV8GS1EUrtNaD47J5LTm4QEE

RHUrXtHt7c9Q9USKcJR2s7GZ3fsFJYvUPE

TRADESATOSHI NYC wallet:
RM5mFR6xFSbrSdDum4puLPXiemtRvcL4UC

Note: Depositing tokens to this address other than NYC will result in your funds being lost.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT IS PROBLEM?Huh

PLS BACK MONEYY!

Wait for it. They are synchronizing the wallet. Don't you know it will take days for downloading all 4mil blocks?
Currently, it is at 2943422 blocks. so may be very soon the wallet will be synced.
Check here https://tradesatoshi.com/Status

Next time, always deposit a small amount to test new exchange first.

Also you need to read the whole post:

NYC wallet update out soon!

For up-to-date community news or to become an active team member visit:

https://discord.gg/gUSAqws

Reddit;

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/

gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

hello all, just got my bag of nyc from yobit. I understand that yobit is the exchange mentioned on nyc website to buy, however, i have seen many coins on wrong chain on yobit. just to confirm if yobit is on right chain of NYC? are those coins legit? idiot me but just want some assurance.

They are. There has not been ANY update to the code sin 2014.
elijah.taylor

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:03:36 AM

A major exchange responded to one the many requests to list NYC asking for more info yesterday. Completed questionnaire has been submitted as of 15 minutes ago. PLEASE GET YOUR BTC READY. If you want NYC to be listed on a larger exchange than Yobit!, it's going to cost some BTC. Hopefully they will be much more reasonable than the 20 BTC hitBTC has requested twice to list NYC. NO BTC DONATIONS = NO NEW EXCHANGES. Free ride is over. If YOU want us listed on a bigger, better exchange - DIG DEEP & BE READY TO PAY SOME BTC! Will update as things progress.

What exchange is it? How many BTC are they asking for? Can we donate other coins as well?
lhfly2019

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

Wow,a big step for the NEW YORK COIN!
In some days,I think the NEW YORK COIN just died!!
The truth is I am wrong totally!
The NEW YORK COIN is still living and revive.
That's very difficult for an alter-coin!
Congratulations to the NEW YORK COIN team!
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: