Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising?  (Read 20539 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

I think yes, investing into ICOs is still promising because the value of investment in the ICO can be growing up in couples time later, especially the ICO that has good projects, unique purpose and they have legalitation on their country about the corporation, this projects can be trusted to invest into them, so before invest in ICOs make sure learn more about the projects.

Regardless to the statements about how promising ICO investments is really true. That's why many people are getting interested and yet they find it comfortable, as they entrusted their funds to it. But not all ICO will succeed, one time in my experience from previous months I was into unsuccesfull ico, their ico did not meet the goal for ico launching due to lacking of investors. So you needed to learn the whole idea about the ico, to avoid doing task with worthless effort bacause of unsuccessful project launch.
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 02:27:42 PM

There are still some gems. But overall the ico market is exhausted

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
solesituation

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:20:17 PM

There are ICOs that are worth investing. The crucial point is the team and that is the place where one should be looking at, if the dev teams have a good track record.
oreits11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:07:48 PM

as developer/distro to gives with the deliverance of offer to announce with the wider on public audience that the returns on manage as appealing parts with the complete on serials within terms to shows as referring the use of indication as
the further on extent with the following as approaching with the higher strategy to those as had of majors on focus as the support as defining of decision on which field to appeals as applying use of customs and casuals with the modulation to turns on progress to collects with the finest on achievesment to
notice with the dedication of terms as the point of complex as target with the acquaintance.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:22:54 PM

For me yes there is also a good ico and it depends on the team if they already raise up the high cap then the project is good but you have to double check the backgroud of this team for me i was always looking for a long term company it is more important for me that long term is good unlike other ico big profit at first then a few weeks and months become scam already. Choose wisely

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

As my opinion nothing good and promising in this dark time.
SNM killed me with their ICO with A+ rating. damn it
Everyone is frustrated and dizzy with this situation. including me. All altcoin falls to the lowest price. I still hold SNM, and RLC.
Be patient with the best solution until the storm ends.
and keep spirit.
The fall is over I guess, most of altcoins has now started to climb back to the price where they used to.
Bitcoin has recovered and it's expecting altcoins will follow, bloody market is already over and it's a green market is what we can see now.
Stay cautious, hard fork seems to be moving in september. Politics in bitcoin make panic, I do not like this situation. It's like someone is making this issue and leveraging the situation to make a profit.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:05:58 PM

As my opinion nothing good and promising in this dark time.
SNM killed me with their ICO with A+ rating. damn it
Everyone is frustrated and dizzy with this situation. including me. All altcoin falls to the lowest price. I still hold SNM, and RLC.
Be patient with the best solution until the storm ends.
and keep spirit.

Oh wow, the last time I looked at SNM it was more than double ICO price. I had absolutely no idea it tanked to absolute groundfall... what on earth happened there? I heard so much good things about it. And where is this A+ rating you talk about? Who gave it that rating?
Where do you see SNM price 2x ICO price?
We are talking about SONM, i hope not misunderstand.
If you are right, i will sell it now.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:10:54 PM

I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
It is still worth it Sir to invest in ICO because they are still promising. You only need to do is to choose wisely where you will invest your money, preferably on escrowed ICO for safety. Maybe it can't affect the price of ethereum in nearing August 1, I think only bitcoin cause its for bitcoin.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:18:50 AM

Now is not the best time to invest, but whether you have been harmed by ICO itself, if you have ever been harmed by ICO, then you no longer need to invest ICO. If I myself still believe in ico
You need to do your job by studying your investment before doing it, ICOs offer great price as "ICO price" and it's cheaper usually
than the amount you will see when it's out to the market.
As long as the ICO is good then I do not see anything wrong with investing in it, there are many things we need to look for in an ICO before investing in it, read the white paper does it makes sense? Do you think it has a future? It solves something? Is there a market to it? If most or all answers are yes then you can make money if the answers are a bunch of don’t, then most likely the project it is not going to be a success.

There are ICO that are really helpful and investing on it is indeed a great opportunity for us to earn, read their whitepaper, see their escrows, know their goals and roadmap. If everything seems right especially teams were coordinating then it will surely not a scam just hope for many investors to take it then it guarantees also your success in investing.
Yeah the only problem, is that people do not do their due diligence and for them a coin is a scam if they do not make money and it is a good coin if they make money, which is a terrible mistake when evaluating a coin, we must evaluate a coin in terms of what it can do for the community and what problems it solves that way by investing in such a project the possibility of getting scammed can go down significantly.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:50:51 AM

I also invested in ICO, but I invested not too much, to curb the risks of losses, the progressive bitcoin development and the many coins now so competitive that the price of the coin can not be predicted, so I only invest in the beginning if the price of coin is profitable For me, i will sell it
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:00:46 AM

ICOs are happening one after another. A great number of ICOs are lining up. I am having a hard time telling which one is legit and which one is pure scam. ICOs have become a haven for scammers. But let us not jump into a generalizations because there are a few legit ones.

But as for me, I'd rather wait for their tokens to be introduced to major exchange platforms before buying some. There are many whose prices go down lower than ICO price. 

I agree with this, I participated before in ICO's but now I am very,very picky.
Some tokens, even if they have good idea or product (even in Beta), naturally goes down in a month or 2 of hitting the exchanges (natural sentiment of people losing interest and trying to make a quick gain)

I wait for this as you can get tokens for 20%-40% less than the ICO price (even with the 30% bonus that they are offering in the ICO).

That way, I don't waste precious time & money.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:28:26 AM

I invest a lot in ICO because I am quite sure of the ICO I choose and certainly have high potential. I restrict investment in ICOs without clear and unplanned information in the future
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:34:33 AM

I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
I can say that investing your money to the altcoins is a good way to earn more money. Nowadays, many altcoins are becoming successful. So it is obvious that the altcoins are profitable.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:37:15 AM

I invest a lot in ICO because I am quite sure of the ICO I choose and certainly have high potential. I restrict investment in ICOs without clear and unplanned information in the future
when we invest we should take that things into consideration, we aim to earn so we better find ico tha is worth investing who have potential for success and will gives benefits to us for long term.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:04:10 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 04:48:19 PM by lonelygrimm

it depends on you, if you type of guy who only reads the ann page like 2 minutes because like the "appearance" of how they displaying "you will be rich" and doesn't even read the whitepaper, just beware. But if you type of guy who consider project because what will they do with your money, understand their whitepaper, and find out they reputation, maybe you can take a chance "to be rich", just be aware with your money and don't waste it for nothing, people work hard for it.

bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:17:47 AM

Try investing with SHADOWToken, see my signature. Other altcoins are startups, but this coins is already established a few years ago. Its a mobile app with already a million downloads in Google Play. Already earning a good profit from token credits. They just want to enter the crypto.

Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:30:51 AM

Try investing with SHADOWToken, see my signature. Other altcoins are startups, but this coins is already established a few years ago. Its a mobile app with already a million downloads in Google Play. Already earning a good profit from token credits. They just want to enter the crypto.
If you want a working product,shadowTtoken is definitely a worth Investing ICO, it already gained its popularity and it can be use in any platform. It will be a hit and many will invest on it since it is already developed.
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:35:33 AM

With the creation of an easy token will lead the crooks to take advantage of ICO projects to scam investors. With the current situation, the US Securities and Exchange Commission has taken a step forward and launched a move that will tighten ICO projects, indicating a good sign of the market and fraudulent projects will be removed.. Smiley

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

I dont think, Investing in ICO in current scenario will make sense..
Most of the ICO's are flooded with investors
Last few ICO's been trading below the ICO price... like Starta, Nimiq, Primalbase, Pillar.

I think we have missed the golden era of ICO, which was 1 year back, where Stratis can be bought at 3000 satoshi and its currently trading at x30
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

If you want a working product,shadowTtoken is definitely a worth Investing ICO, it already gained its popularity and it can be use in any platform. It will be a hit and many will invest on it since it is already developed.
Investing an ICO is still promising indeed. You were right like a Shadow Token this ICO has a potential and promising project. Which actually had a mobile application game that offer a nice service to the users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: