Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising?  (Read 20539 times)
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:05:38 AM

depends on the ico

I agree with you, it depends on the ICO, some of them have been very successful, here you can see several examples:
https://icostats.com/

And as you will know here you can follow some upcoming ICOs:

https://www.icoalert.com/
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:25:49 AM

depends on the ico

I agree with you, it depends on the ICO, some of them have been very successful, here you can see several examples:

We can never assure of all ICO would be a successful! some are success, a failure and some are worse scam.
More people who invest on ICO has a huge return on there investment, I have experienced of this when I invested on oxtanox before and I gain profit.

And thank you for the links!

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:51:20 AM

depends on the ico

We can never assure of all ICO would be a successful! some are success, a failure and some are worse scam.
More people who invest on ICO has a huge return on there investment, I have experienced of this when I invested on oxtanox before and I gain profit.

And thank you for the links!

Yes, people take care of themselves because we don't which ICO is going to be a scam, investing into any ICO will not give you any profit. you need to check whether they can deliver the product to the public or not. There are many project lot of promises before ICO and after getting into scam without out any developments.

jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:34:38 PM

There are a lot of shifty ICO's out there but also some great ones. It is just doing your homework and researching projects that can becoming amazing.

Also i think it's wrong to call a company a scam because they didn't get to where they wanted to get to. There are numerous cases of ICO's raising millions upon millions and failing. Regardless of the concept, if it doesn't have a strong team behind it, it can fail.

Personally i like to go for ICO's that are realistic and are about building something amazing, rather than having huge marketing campaigns and trying to get as much cash as possible.
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:38:32 PM

Ambrousu ICO going tough for participants  , KYC participants receive phone numbers, skype-links & live chat link to ensure a smooth/safe process. If you have any questions - do not hesitate to ask. We are here to make the process safe and straightforward. Link to TGE will be posted on all our social media channels and will match what whitelisted participants will receive. Please note that participation in TGE will not be possible without going through the KYC process.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:42:06 PM

The more proposals on the market, IKO the more likely to run into scams. On the one hand. On the other hand, it is impossible to get my feet wet and not go into the river. IKO is a huge market, which provides us with the opportunity of additional income and as we gain experience it becomes easier to find promising projects.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

The more proposals on the market, IKO the more likely to run into scams. On the one hand. On the other hand, it is impossible to get my feet wet and not go into the river. IKO is a huge market, which provides us with the opportunity of additional income and as we gain experience it becomes easier to find promising projects.

This totally depends on the project. Some of the projects sell their tokens and when they are listed on exchanges, people can buy them for cheaper prices than its initial coin offering price.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

Some people says that investing on ICO are the fastest way to multiply your coin amount. But others also says that its a pure scam. What Im seeing is more going to the first thoght. I.e : if youre invest 1 ETH for 750 token at presale. End when its token hit the market, the minimum price are 0.005eth/token. It means you already have 3,xx eth already. But its just a mostly minimum peice for ICO. So the answer is yes, but you need to be caution when choosing Which ICO to invest, thogh there are 2 from 10 are scam.
DanielBoaventura

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Auctus.org Team

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:55:39 PM

Some people says that investing on ICO are the fastest way to multiply your coin amount. But others also says that its a pure scam. What Im seeing is more going to the first thoght. I.e : if youre invest 1 ETH for 750 token at presale. End when its token hit the market, the minimum price are 0.005eth/token. It means you already have 3,xx eth already. But its just a mostly minimum peice for ICO. So the answer is yes, but you need to be caution when choosing Which ICO to invest, thogh there are 2 from 10 are scam.

Yes... that's true. Now i'm very keen on Auctus.org which looks very promising. They will run a pre-sale on OCT 3rd with 25% discount giving good chance of flip the investment.

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:00:16 PM

Investing in ICO projects is risky because if they do not have a product, then the altcoin will be constantly dump and hard to recover. I think joining the ICO would be a good investment but finding a project that really works really hard.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:28:51 PM

Currently, ICO projects appear more and more. It is a form of real capital mobilization using electronic money. In addition to the benefits and especially the benefits to investors, it also has risks. More and more ICO projects show signs of fraud and are not trusted, many investors have suffered heavy losses. It has been argued that the ICO is a form of money laundering. China has also issued bans on the ICO. However, not all of them, there are still successful ICO. The important thing before investing is that everyone needs to thoroughly understand the ICO-related information, everything must be transparent, clear and be chosen by many people.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:31:59 PM

I do not think so. Investing in ICO is no longer profitable like we use to be in the past due to many reason. And as you can see, it is hard for us to earn a good amount of money during ICO since there are too many scammers around. They use ICO to steal people money and therefore, it is not good as it used to be anymore
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:55:26 PM

investing in ICOs is getting riskier day by day just because many projects are trying collect funds based on what they think they will become in the future, but not what they are. i think 0x was the best ico this year in terms of how they managed the token sale process.

┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Dot99lr

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:03:38 PM

investing in ICOs is getting riskier day by day just because many projects are trying collect funds based on what they think they will become in the future, but not what they are. i think 0x was the ico so far in terms of how they managed the token sale process.

Thats true. There are cool ones out there though. Look at dragonchain,

https://dragonchain.com/

The market price of the token is determined by the total amount raised. Basically they will divide the total amount raised by the amount of tokens and divvy them out accordingly. There are no earlybird sales, no discount codes, and no reason for whales to buy in early and dump when it hits exchanges because the price they buy in for is the price it will hit the exchanges at, so the price of the coin should remain pretty stable right off the bat. Pretty genius if you ask me.

gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:11:18 PM

investing in ICOs is getting riskier day by day just because many projects are trying collect funds based on what they think they will become in the future, but not what they are. i think 0x was the ico so far in terms of how they managed the token sale process.

Thats true. There are cool ones out there though. Look at dragonchain,

https://dragonchain.com/

The market price of the token is determined by the total amount raised. Basically they will divide the total amount raised by the amount of tokens and divvy them out accordingly. There are no earlybird sales, no discount codes, and no reason for whales to buy in early and dump when it hits exchanges because the price they buy in for is the price it will hit the exchanges at, so the price of the coin should remain pretty stable right off the bat. Pretty genius if you ask me.

It looks like an interesting project. I'll look into it more. Thanks for sharing.

┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:23:12 PM

depend on the project, there are currently many ico with the same project, so you should choose which really has the advantage of other projects. then you can see the results of pre-sale, if success it's means there we could see that investors are very much interested in his project.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
rx7yt

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:22:50 AM

Really, it depends on a project. For me Anryze is very promising one! Platform for speech recognition, good one. Check it out! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1968881.500
Rosma Yeni

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:23:24 PM

some ICO maybe is scam. Be careful if u want to invest in ICO. Dont be tempted if price offered is high. Its can be is the way to deceive us.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:42:04 PM

depend on the project, there are currently many ico with the same project, so you should choose which really has the advantage of other projects. then you can see the results of pre-sale, if success it's means there we could see that investors are very much interested in his project.
I agree with you, if Pre-ICO is sold out within a few hours then surely this project will succeed and be able to grow well in the future. I think projects like Utrust, CarTaxi, Cindicator have a good start and will definitely attract more potential investors.
Emworks

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:36:21 PM

i believe yes, you will see great project but also a bad one in the crowd, you just need to be careful, although there obvious but hard to spot.
you should be aware that a lot of startup are carrying almost the same idea and create some sort of token that unrelated to blockchain.
there is no clear formula for investing,the only way to avoid losses is to make due diligence by spending a lot of time studying and gathering more information on the project before making a decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: