Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising?  (Read 20539 times)
winkom

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

almost a whale

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

It depends on the ICO but you may find some hidden gems just do some research it's not that difficult but takes time but hey nobody will give you everything on the plate.

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:57:41 PM

I think there are some promising ico and there is also a scam but as long as I follow the project ico is always promising. and we are always cautious if investing in ico
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:19:51 PM

The times for fast ICO flippings are over. Now it seems to be time for really useful projects with long term perspective.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:25:13 PM

As we can see, most ico can hardly raise enough money now, some of them has cancelled or postponed, some of them suffer a value loss after hitting exchange, so we can say that most of ico are not promising now

foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:28:54 PM

If at the beginning of the year could come in either ICO and make it x-10, now you can take part in the ICO, despite the fact that you are sure that the project is worthwhile and the most to x2-X3 for half the year frozen funds

Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

As we can see, most ico can hardly raise enough money now, some of them has cancelled or postponed, some of them suffer a value loss after hitting exchange, so we can say that most of ico are not promising now

I Think it's because of the competition. There are several icos that has same goal, same idea but different approach and if the other is better than it's competion. They will invest on ico that has good reputation or if they are strong in market. But i think we just need to dig more information if we want to succeed in investing in ico. After all success is not make in an instant and it's a long process. Just don't put all your money in one ICO.

i use to be a hunter
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:41:05 PM

I invest in ICO, because in this way you can earn very well. But due to the fact that there are a lot of scammers now, I have to carefully analyze every detail of the project before investing in it!
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

am an investor but I didn't buy coins from ICOs but I just hold my tokens that I received after Bounty Campaign in the forum. I do believe their existence and support. So, I'm looking forward for the success of all the ICOs I've been joined during their campaign.
And most of them are promising too. If I got lucky, My investments will have a good profit someday.

Like you I didn't pay too much attention investing in ICO, I'm just also holding tokens that came from bounty campaign that I've joined but my strategy is if that campaign became successful without too much hype I'll definitely hold it form long term because of its potential while I easily dump my tokens if the campaign didn't succeed. Not being judgemental but I just wanna be cautious for not to hold shitcoins.
Bounty hunters also should to understand the project they are promoting, because after all, they are also the holder ICO token. If the price of token can not increase, they only waste their time to promoted a scam project while there are many projects can help them have profits Smiley.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:55:09 PM

I think investing in ICO will always be promising if you choose correct projects very carefully and diversify risks.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:23:20 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 11:00:45 AM by MCVXYZ

Your question's answer is what is the  token for and what are their terms?.It is promising if you choose correct project,i think that there are many perspective ICOs,i prefer you to read about angel token ICO,because they offer us special terms about guarantee,bonus systems and olso they have realistic target .first of all you must look up each team member for relevant experience,check their knowledge.read whitepaper carefully,price and exchange.so it's still promising but i think that you never can be sure in 100%.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:56:27 PM

ICO is of course a very risky way to invest your money. But if you end up with the best project, you will surely end up with a big amount of profit. But again, it is like gambling. However, if you are willing to undertake the necessary due diligence as a precautionary means to really come up with the best ICO, you are somehow assured that the ICO you are investing into is most probably legit. You just have to be very detailed in terms of checking them.
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:04:48 PM

I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
Somehow yes. It will be still a profitable investment of getting into an ICO but as you said, we cannot deny the fact that it's already risky and doubtful nowadays because we are already seeing failing campaigns and it cause traumatic experience on investing into ICOs that makes us think if it is still beneficial to invest into an ICO to make money.

inforocker

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:35:40 PM

You must do research, but fast checkout shows you, that a lot of ICOs are offering shares, profit sharing, and buybacks. All that is stop sign as this makes them securities and ICO form is not legal for such. In most cases, such projects do not offer new value.
But on the other hand, you have some terrifical ICOs, which are dealing with real and important areas, bringing new value or solving real and important problems. If you choose god and really promising projects (and not "removing intermediaries" type of crap), then you can expect a good value of tokens in the future, as service will globalize.
Definitely very good opportunity, but select good and real projects.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:43:14 PM

I'm sure it's still profitable because I see people in this forum seem to follow ICO to invest their coins

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

I think investing in ICO will always be promising if you choose correct projects very carefully and diversify risks.

And it gets harder each day. Even high profile projects can lose value after the ICO.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Zolanal

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:47:01 AM

You're right, there're a lot of scammers. But your profit depends on the project you choose. Always conduct your own market research, see what people write on the forum. For example, now in the market it is profitable to invest in cloud mining and VR/AR gaming. But see so that the cloud-based service provides flexible tariffs and a multi-currency wallet
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:31:00 PM

And it gets harder each day. Even high profile projects can lose value after the ICO.
There's a lot of ICO but only few potential investors and most of them are looking for instant profit so they will prefer to buy coins or invest in project
that is already in a good trading site because they know a good trading volume will help the value of the project to appreciate.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:48:29 PM

There's a lot of ICO but only few potential investors and most of them are looking for instant profit so they will prefer to buy coins or invest in project
that is already in a good trading site because they know a good trading volume will help the value of the project to appreciate.

Yeah most wants quick bucks.
But there are some inevestors investing money on long term solid projects.
Hope that kind of invetors will take the control.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
ravedien

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:54:50 PM

you can gain much profit in investing to ico, but first you need to fact check first, research your ass out and be ready to risk your money.
currently the bitcoin is worth 8k usd and you need it to make 16k used to x2 ur money.
if your lucky enough you can double your money in ico.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

Yes, actually investing in ico's are also risky because you never knew if their coin has really a potential or not. You can always for the coins to be released in market so you can buy those coins on a half value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: