Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [v0.16][Resurrection]  (Read 233906 times)
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:34:23 PM

The only way to fix it is to rent a miner..

The only way to fix it is to fix the coin actually. The diff will be jumping sky high until the ppl give up on this thing. Most of them already did.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 11:17:36 PM

The only way to fix it is to fix the coin actually. The diff will be jumping sky high until the ppl give up on this thing. Most of them already did.

How does one fix what's not broken? The system is acting exactly how it should act. Someone jumped on it with alot of hashing power, took the diff to 18 and left. The next time a block is found it will go back to min diff.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 11:33:20 PM

Rerouting some hash to FRK to unstick the chain and level it off for few days.

Fortune Favors the Brave
ph4nt0m

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:26:46 PM

How does one fix what's not broken? The system is acting exactly how it should act. Someone jumped on it with alot of hashing power, took the diff to 18 and left. The next time a block is found it will go back to min diff.

Yeah, right. If it should work this way, enjoy the show and keep mining at a high diff every time it gets stuck.
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:57:47 AM

The roller coaster effect is a problem. The gravity-well protocol you used before is/was just a patch. It is obvious now that this coin has been doomed for the last 18 months. You should probably just pull the plug, and quit justifying what is happening as a planned feature. Perhaps you should examine the block explorer to see what is actually happening as a manipulation of this "feature."

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:22:28 PM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 01:47:17 PM

The roller coaster effect is a problem. The gravity-well protocol you used before is/was just a patch. It is obvious now that this coin has been doomed for the last 18 months. You should probably just pull the plug, and quit justifying what is happening as a planned feature. Perhaps you should examine the block explorer to see what is actually happening as a manipulation of this "feature."

I didnt intend for it to be a "patch" I intended for it to be the solution to the problem we were having with multipools sticking our difficulty really high. People will figure out how to manipulate anything. As long as the chain is moving forward, im not going to "pull the plug". Thats not how blockchains work. There is no "plug" to pull.

You can say its been doomed for 18 months, but guess what, after 18 months with out a hovering hand, the chain is still moving forward. Thats pretty spectacular.

Fortune Favors the Brave
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:33:23 PM

I didnt intend for it to be a "patch" I intended for it to be the solution to the problem we were having with multipools sticking our difficulty really high. People will figure out how to manipulate anything. As long as the chain is moving forward, im not going to "pull the plug". Thats not how blockchains work. There is no "plug" to pull.

You can say its been doomed for 18 months, but guess what, after 18 months with out a hovering hand, the chain is still moving forward. Thats pretty spectacular.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 09:17:28 PM

Haha. That picture reminds me of the caucus race in Alice and Wonderland.

And I know you are trying to be an asshole to me with it, and I understand why you would feel jaded.

Ive been brain storming on ideas for FRK and ive got something very promising in the works, its just going to take time.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Barasha

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:05:29 AM

This coin has a story, name and reputation of the developer. I think PoolMinor wants to say that it is necessary to take a step forward. I hope you understand what did coin that has potential and should not lower it.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 02:07:48 PM

I need to figure out the very best thing to do.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:20:26 PM

Ive been brain storming on ideas for FRK and ive got something very promising in the works, its just going to take time.

sounds very interesting
I wait with baited breath
been watching this coin along with others for a very long time
have always felt it is a rough diamond, an honest coin, an ancient coin by todays standards
has been needing something, to adapt to all the changes around
how about with it's pedigree of honesty and longevity as a pureplay anonymous addition?
not sure time is on your side as needs a shot in the arm double quick time imo
so many distractions for investors and crypto nuts

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Barasha

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:32:36 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com.
Next one  Sad
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:50:25 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com.
Next one  Sad

This would be a proper indication of the well being of a particular tradeable asset. The last exchange doesn't want to list this coin yet it is ok listing ORB. Though I think FRK has a greater value than that Piece of Shit coin, the masses apparently do not.

Also, the fact that a coin gets traded on an exchange does not automatically give it a proper usage, it is just a way to trade it for something that is, i.e. Bitcoin.

When I said "pull the plug" I meant this figuratively, but captain obvious cannot always be around to enlighten such an intelligent developer. (How's that Aiden project coming along? Have you started your 4th coin project yet for when EXP fizzles out?)

Guido
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:02:41 PM

are you able to give us some ideas you have and timescales?
as frk very cheap right now
considering purchasing some but also need to know will stay on bittrex, so volume needs to increase
I think you are a top dev and very trustworthy, just need to know you are dedicated to this coin, not just exp

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:20:26 PM

Next one  Sad

This would be a proper indication of the well being of a particular tradeable asset. The last exchange doesn't want to list this coin yet it is ok listing ORB. Though I think FRK has a greater value than that Piece of Shit coin, the masses apparently do not.

Also, the fact that a coin gets traded on an exchange does not automatically give it a proper usage, it is just a way to trade it for something that is, i.e. Bitcoin.

When I said "pull the plug" I meant this figuratively, but captain obvious cannot always be around to enlighten such an intelligent developer. (How's that Aiden project coming along? Have you started your 4th coin project yet for when EXP fizzles out?)

I plan on making a FRK sidechain on Expanse to increase FRK's functionality. The problem with FRK is, the bitcoin scripting language is so cumbersome to work with which is why EXP is far more favorable. The plan ive been incubating for the longest is to turn FRK into a modularly minted asset named Franko: Lucrii. If you read the FRK white paper, I highlight an idea called "proof of task" where in the future, coinage will be created by various "proofs" not limited to just "proof off work". One of the ways to mint Lucrii is by mining and converting FRK.

It seems like Expanse is a new project but it isnt, its an extension of the ideas that's been percolating in the Collective for a couple years now. Expanse is a fertile bed for these ideas. I'm not going to "pull the plug" on FRK because the ideas arnt dead. The technology just evolved and made it easier for us to reach our goals. What we are building is bigger than ourselves and its complicated.

I'll handle Bittrex and keep it trading. Like I said, just give me some time we are almost there.

Fortune Favors the Brave
ph4nt0m

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:04:03 AM

Turning a shitcoin into a shitasset ain't gonna make it any more popular no matter how you gonna call it. Besides the Bitcoin scripting language is just fine if you are smart enough to understand it. You better tell yourself what's the incentive for ppl to run Expanse nodes wasting CPU time on iterated calculations of useless smart contracts without getting any pay for that work?
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:48:02 AM

Next one  Sad

I plan on making a FRK sidechain on Expanse to increase FRK's functionality. The problem with FRK is, the bitcoin scripting language is so cumbersome to work with which is why EXP is far more favorable. The plan ive been incubating for the longest is to turn FRK into a modularly minted asset named Franko: Lucrii. If you read the FRK white paper, I highlight an idea called "proof of task" where in the future, coinage will be created by various "proofs" not limited to just "proof off work". One of the ways to mint Lucrii is by mining and converting FRK.

It seems like Expanse is a new project but it isnt, its an extension of the ideas that's been percolating in the Collective for a couple years now. Expanse is a fertile bed for these ideas. I'm not going to "pull the plug" on FRK because the ideas arnt dead. The technology just evolved and made it easier for us to reach our goals. What we are building is bigger than ourselves and its complicated.

I'll handle Bittrex and keep it trading. Like I said, just give me some time we are almost there.

thanks for update

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 12:45:25 PM

Turning a shitcoin into a shitasset ain't gonna make it any more popular no matter how you gonna call it. Besides the Bitcoin scripting language is just fine if you are smart enough to understand it.

"shitcoin" and "shitasset" man you so edgy!

lol. I do understand the bitcoin scripting language, still doesnt make it any less cumbersome to work with and anyone who ACTUALLY understands them both would know that. Wink

You better tell yourself what's the incentive for ppl to run Expanse nodes wasting CPU time on iterated calculations of useless smart contracts without getting any pay for that work?

EXP uses The exact same incentive model bitcoin uses lol what are you even on about?

Fortune Favors the Brave
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 12:50:39 PM

For FRK being such a "dead shitcoin" there sure are alot of people coming out of the woodwork just to bust my nuts?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: