Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:22:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [v0.16][Resurrection]  (Read 233908 times)
Barasha

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:54:20 PM

What is the correct block 2806407? Huh
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 12:57:45 PM

What is the correct block 2806407? Huh

Let me check on it

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Barasha

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:02:53 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 01:13:56 PM by Barasha

I not receive withdrawal from bittrex when stuck on 2806406. And now we have:
http://cryptobe.com/block/f177041ba4146c67d59dce8b268cfc03179c9b0ec45e3d75f2bd3ccb364d6dec
http://cryptobe.com/block/bccb140fe3dcf140ce6001e667e9d3d6af8a2dc512ceb49fe3ab2e5bafcf8dfd
no one have my tx 4fe031caf67a96db276ed2ea2b99a317c671154839274c589b876a13a7b7ed82
is 3 stucked chain:
2806406 - 2016-09-16 bittrex
2806772 - 2016-09-17 my wallet
2806662 - 2016-09-18 cryptobe
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 02:37:13 PM

I not receive withdrawal from bittrex when stuck on 2806406. And now we have:
http://cryptobe.com/block/f177041ba4146c67d59dce8b268cfc03179c9b0ec45e3d75f2bd3ccb364d6dec
http://cryptobe.com/block/bccb140fe3dcf140ce6001e667e9d3d6af8a2dc512ceb49fe3ab2e5bafcf8dfd
no one have my tx 4fe031caf67a96db276ed2ea2b99a317c671154839274c589b876a13a7b7ed82
is 3 stucked chain:
2806406 - 2016-09-16 bittrex
2806772 - 2016-09-17 my wallet
2806662 - 2016-09-18 cryptobe

2806662 this is what my wallet synced to

Fortune Favors the Brave
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:49:37 PM

You better tell yourself what's the incentive for ppl to run Expanse nodes wasting CPU time on iterated calculations of useless smart contracts without getting any pay for that work?

EXP uses The exact same incentive model bitcoin uses lol what are you even on about?

Bitcoin consumes a lot less computing power than Ethereum and its forks. Maybe Bitcoin scripts aren't the most elegant and easy to catch on, but they aren't Turing complete on purpose. These scripts are much easier to verify than Ethereum smart contracts. If you run a full node, you must execute all of them. For free.

For FRK being such a "dead shitcoin" there sure are alot of people coming out of the woodwork just to bust my nuts?

Sure the bagholders are kinda curious what gonna happen to their unfortunate investments.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 06:36:46 PM

Bitcoin consumes a lot less computing power than Ethereum and its forks. Maybe Bitcoin scripts aren't the most elegant and easy to catch on, but they aren't Turing complete on purpose. These scripts are much easier to verify than Ethereum smart contracts. If you run a full node, you must execute all of them. For free.

What metric are you using to measure "less computing power" and "easier to verify"?

Sure the bagholders are kinda curious what gonna happen to their unfortunate investments.

"Bag holders" "shitcoins" "trolls" oh my!

Fortune Favors the Brave
ph4nt0m

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:14:29 PM

What metric are you using to measure "less computing power" and "easier to verify"?

The same looped code vs. straight code takes more execution time, isn't it? The ETH VM isn't very optimised either. Oh, one more thing. No one really cares to educate people on writing quality smart contracts. Maybe because their devs don't know how to do that for themselves? Cheesy The DAO story is hilarious.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:25:25 AM

The same looped code vs. straight code takes more execution time, isn't it? The ETH VM isn't very optimised either. Oh, one more thing. No one really cares to educate people on writing quality smart contracts. Maybe because their devs don't know how to do that for themselves? Cheesy The DAO story is hilarious.

"looped code vs straight code" I dont really understand what you mean there. Loops are limited to the amount of gas you are willing to spend with a max of 4.7m gas much like how bitcoin is limited in blocksize. No real difference.

We could compress bytecode, which would at a little overhead but lower the blockchain bloat by alot.

The DAO really feels like an inside job to be honest. Also its way better to write simple contracts rather than writing massive complex contracts.

Smart contract security is just a new field that will get better with time. Just like how we need lawyers to write contracts now, you will need coders to read and write smart contracts. Smart contracts though is kind of a funny thing to say, because "smart contracts" are neither smart nor contracts haha. They are mostly just dumb scripts. The way I use them is as an interface to store data in the blockchain. So the blockchain acts as a database layer, the smart contract is the interface for storing that data, and most of the logic is stored in the JS layer of the stack. Then all the blobs of large data get stored in IPFS. But back to smart contract security. Use them for very simple tasks and make the modular so that one or more tasks can be chained together to create greater functionality.

Fortune Favors the Brave
ph4nt0m

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:07:17 AM

"looped code vs straight code" I dont really understand what you mean there. Loops are limited to the amount of gas you are willing to spend with a max of 4.7m gas much like how bitcoin is limited in blocksize. No real difference.

Bitcoin has 1mb blocks every 10 minutes. Putting a lot of junk into tx scripts is plain expensive. Besides the miners may simply ignore such difficult to validate stuff and don't even let it to mempools. Ethereum has no block size limit, but with a gas limit of 4.7m and really fast blocks every 10 seconds or something like, spammers can put a lot of shit into the chain. Miners don't have any choice. Past DDoS attacks on Bitcoin would look like a kids' play. No one bothered to do this so far because Ethereum and its forks have no practical use right now.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:38:23 PM

Bitcoin has 1mb blocks every 10 minutes. Putting a lot of junk into tx scripts is plain expensive. Besides the miners may simply ignore such difficult to validate stuff and don't even let it to mempools. Ethereum has no block size limit, but with a gas limit of 4.7m and really fast blocks every 10 seconds or something like, spammers can put a lot of shit into the chain. Miners don't have any choice. Past DDoS attacks on Bitcoin would look like a kids' play. No one bothered to do this so far because Ethereum and its forks have no practical use right now.

You are right about that, putting tons of junk in tx's though is the only way to actually do any sort of smart contracts on bitcoin, thats why its so cumbersome. EXP's blocktime is 1 minute as opposed to 10 seconds as to cut down on the amount of bloat and orphans that in eth becomes "uncles" and further bloat the chain. I remember when I did this Vitalik got a little pissy about it because I was "challenging his maths" lol. >_<

"No practical use" i'm using EXP to create experimental decentralized software, is it practical to use a blockchain instead of a database? Not in most cases.. but we are still doing it to see what happens. There are some applications that really benefit well from the qualities of a blockchain. Immutability, transparency, fault tolerance. These are qualities that would be really good for applications like, currency, voting transparency, identity management, charities and organizations,and these are the ideas that are core to the Franko Collective (which has essentially become Borderless Charity, Inc).

Like I said before, FRK maybe a shitcoin to you and creating a sidechain asset on Expanse for FRK maybe a "shit asset" to you. But its not something that has just came out of the blue. From my experience, its just easier to use the EVM to create the ideas I want to create then to use the bitcoin scripting language that is as you said "plain expensive" and not only that, its really just a shell game.

Fortune Favors the Brave
bliss

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 01:23:23 AM

Installed QT and I like the interface. Nice work. Statistics a nice addition. Block Explorer, think it would do better for simple terms - putting in an address to find out balance, confirmations, etc. Social tab and interesting feature. Checking through settings Franko coin has 0 transaction fee set there. Might want to change that on each version to be an acceptable amount.

Overall I like the updates on this coin and look forward to see more development as the aim for Franko Coin

If this has helped please consider donating! Check out my profile to find addy.

the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters.
ph4nt0m

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:07:02 AM

Installed QT and I like the interface. Nice work. Statistics a nice addition. Block Explorer, think it would do better for simple terms - putting in an address to find out balance, confirmations, etc. Social tab and interesting feature. Checking through settings Franko coin has 0 transaction fee set there. Might want to change that on each version to be an acceptable amount.

Overall I like the updates on this coin and look forward to see more development as the aim for Franko Coin

Man, did you read a few last pages before dropping in to say what we know already? There are no user tx's on the network except for sending coins out to an exchange. BTW when you see something like that, high chances you're looking at a shitcoin. Yeah, Defaced doesn't like when I say so, but that's the hard truth. I held 20k FRK once upon a time and dumped them finally earlier this year because I saw it going nowhere. Zero fee works just fine if the chain isn't stuck on a high diff. Updates? Bittrex going to delist it in 2 days. Enjoy your stay.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 01:00:39 PM

Man, did you read a few last pages before dropping in to say what we know already? There are no user tx's on the network except for sending coins out to an exchange. BTW when you see something like that, high chances you're looking at a shitcoin. Yeah, Defaced doesn't like when I say so, but that's the hard truth. I held 20k FRK once upon a time and dumped them finally earlier this year because I saw it going nowhere. Zero fee works just fine if the chain isn't stuck on a high diff. Updates? Bittrex going to delist it in 2 days. Enjoy your stay.

No, what i think is stupid is the obvious attempt at being super edgy by saying "shitcoin". It only makes you look like an arrogant tool and doesn't really help your argument or foster influence even though you think it does. I'm just trying to help you out. If you want to be respected you should probably use a respectable vocabulary.

So you owned 20k FRK, why didnt you participate in providing a service or something for FRK? Why didnt you actually contribute? Instead of contributing, you want to just fud up the bitcointalk.

How would you make it better?

Fortune Favors the Brave
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:17:49 PM

Ya calling crypto currencies or assets "shitcoins" is such a sophomoric cringe-worthy thing to do m8. Contribute or gtfo.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

ph4nt0m

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:33:39 AM

So you owned 20k FRK, why didnt you participate in providing a service or something for FRK? Why didnt you actually contribute? Instead of contributing, you want to just fud up the bitcointalk.

I contributed by buying these coins from the miners. If you expect investors to get busy developing services for your coin in addition to their investments, you won't get far.

Want to make it better? Fix the diff adjustments or even replace that ASIC abused scrypt algo with something GPU friendly. Slow down the chain, it's almost 3 million blocks already.

Bittrex says right now: "The last block update occurred 1561 minutes ago."

If you think that's ok, I'm out of suggestions.

Ya calling crypto currencies or assets "shitcoins" is such a sophomoric cringe-worthy thing to do m8. Contribute or gtfo.

I'm sure you contributed a lot. Where are your commits?
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:48:41 PM

I contributed by buying these coins from the miners. If you expect investors to get busy developing services for your coin in addition to their investments, you won't get far.

Want to make it better? Fix the diff adjustments or even replace that ASIC abused scrypt algo with something GPU friendly. Slow down the chain, it's almost 3 million blocks already.

Bittrex says right now: "The last block update occurred 1561 minutes ago."

If you think that's ok, I'm out of suggestions.

I'm sure you contributed a lot. Where are your commits?

I found the problem!! You are one of those people who think they are an investor because they bought some coins on an exchange. That makes sense.

If you havnt actually gave the dev money to build something then you arnt an investor, you are a speculator. You didnt invest in the project you bought an asset hoping to sell it whenever the price went up. Its time to learn what you are and arnt. What you arnt, is an investor.

"where are your commits"

Ive been a collective member since it first started doing my part yet ive never seen you around until now.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

ph4nt0m

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:40:42 PM

I found the problem!! You are one of those people who think they are an investor because they bought some coins on an exchange. That makes sense.

If you havnt actually gave the dev money to build something then you arnt an investor, you are a speculator. You didnt invest in the project you bought an asset hoping to sell it whenever the price went up. Its time to learn what you are and arnt. What you arnt, is an investor.

"where are your commits"

Ive been a collective member since it first started doing my part yet ive never seen you around until now.

Oh yeah. A collective member. Sounds cool. I guess you didn't pay any membership fees to support the development for all these years. You didn't write any code either. Sure you're the right person to ask others for their contributions and tell them to gtfo. Case dismissed.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 11:06:56 PM

"where are your commits"

Oh yeah. A collective member. Sounds cool. I guess you didn't pay any membership fees to support the development for all these years. You didn't write any code either. Sure you're the right person to ask others for their contributions and tell them to gtfo. Case dismissed.

Except she did. She personally helped me run 5 of the 10 permanent nodes and helped me mine when the chain would get stuck artificially high by multipools.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:42:36 PM

it would be nice to see developer put all his energies into this solid, aged coin for next few weeks/months
actions speak louder than words
I still have hopes for this coin amongst a backdrop of 90% of other coins as just pump and dump and scamcoins.
this is probably most honest coin out there and all it's history

however I feel dev has took on too much with aiden and expanse etc

this needs to be the primary coin for a time again, it was the first and the one you gave your name to

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 01:06:36 PM

it would be nice to see developer put all his energies into this solid, aged coin for next few weeks/months
actions speak louder than words
I still have hopes for this coin amongst a backdrop of 90% of other coins as just pump and dump and scamcoins.
this is probably most honest coin out there and all it's history

however I feel dev has took on too much with aiden and expanse etc

this needs to be the primary coin for a time again, it was the first and the one you gave your name to

That's true it is and why im working on the project that will take FRK into the next realm of existence.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: