Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [v0.16][Resurrection]  (Read 233904 times)
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

YoBit doesn't allow the creation of a new deposit wallet.  So you are screwed anyway if you have Franko coins and haven't created that deposit wallet on Yobit previously.

Same issue on YoBit for GCC coin, and its been like that for a while with no support help what so ever.

That pretty much makes this coin worthless going forward.  No new deposits can be made to the site.  You can only buy it and sell it on the site, and with no other exchange trading it, you can't do much with a withdraw.

With no deposit addresses being created, its like a death blow to the coin going forward.

FRK is traded on NLExch which I have found to be a reliable exchange in the past few months:
https://www.nlexch.com/markets/frkbtc

Though no activity at all there for FRK, it seems nobody wants to buy it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

It is better for everyone to not buy a coin whose developer can't even update OP with actual information.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

I am going to take a huge shit on any project related to this developer in future.

What a total lack of respect for those than mined and bought this crap.

DRIS

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

Can someone tell me which is the most current wallet. I'm using the "franko-qt-v1.0.0" version.
Google translator.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

Can someone tell me which is the most current wallet. I'm using the "franko-qt-v1.0.0" version.
Google translator.

The one in the OP is the most recent and that is still dreadful. Last block was like 20 hrs ago.

Unusable crap that has not been updated from years. Dev is unable to update it but is able to mess around and try to adapt eth code base. Sounds likely doesnt it.

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

Google translator.

The one in the OP is the most recent and that is still dreadful. Last block was like 20 hrs ago.

Unusable crap that has not been updated from years. Dev is unable to update it but is able to mess around and try to adapt eth code base. Sounds likely doesnt it.

Thats right I am able to work on Expanse and I do it about 12 hours a day every single day. Feels good man. Maybe you should come over to expanse, we have cookies and icecream sometimes and a less toxic community that actually helps instead of wanting me to do everything for everyone.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

It is better for everyone to not buy a coin whose developer can't even update OP with actual information.

Thats right everyone should stop buying bitcoin because satoshi stopped working on it it in 2010. OR yall could be a responsible community and if you are as concerned about it as you guys pretend to still be 3 years later you would pick up the slack. What a novel concept!!! someone else working on an open source project :O :O

Fortune Favors the Brave
DRIS

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

I think the deface is right our community is not very united, few are willing to help. I would like but the maximum I can do is format my pc. What I want to say is if anyone can help me, I thank you. Remember you will not be doing just for the community, it will be doing for you!

Google translator.
swir07

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:56:39 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 05:20:20 AM by swir07

1.4gb blockchain Franko 26-27 weeks data left synch.

http://108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/Franko_blockchain.zip

And franko.conf
Code:
addnode=82.200.205.30:7912
addnode=193.29.187.57:7912
addnode=88.182.253.25:7912
addnode=157.161.128.55:7912
addnode=181.92.83.220:7912

Smiley
My Franko wallet:
FRAej75qYbBdoQt81kFEYCUxUgg9X9CpZL
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

Google translator.

Thats right I am able to work on Expanse and I do it about 12 hours a day every single day. Feels good man. Maybe you should come over to expanse, we have cookies and icecream sometimes and a less toxic community that actually helps instead of wanting me to do everything for everyone.

Don't worry expanse will get some of my attention soon just been busy.

I don't think updating this ancient copy and paste dog shit to something usable was too much to ask considering you let people to believe it was worth buying and mining for years.

Same will happen with expanse will be left to die with no consideration for the investors there.

I mean if updating to a suitable diff adjust is beyond you in 3 yrs then who would even consider being part of a project you are leading.

When you say people here did nothing they actually contributed to mining and investing obviously you consider that to be nothing so I will make sure expanse investors understand that.

PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

I don't think updating this ancient copy and paste dog shit to something usable was too much to ask considering you let people to believe it was worth buying and mining for years.

Same will happen with expanse will be left to die with no consideration for the investors there.

I mean if updating to a suitable diff adjust is beyond you in 3 yrs then who would even consider being part of a project you are leading.

When you say people here did nothing they actually contributed to mining and investing obviously you consider that to be nothing so I will make sure expanse investors understand that.

The thing I found most interesting was the vanity of this project. Dude names it after himself, then claims that he and only he shouldered the work all this time. As if wasting electricity mining this shit to keep the chain secure is free.
At least he didn't name expanse after himself, should have just named it Ethereum 0.9, since it seems the expanse team only finds Ethereum updates and patches them into their own code.

Lucrii? What's that? Oh it will be out Q1 2017, or was it Q3 2017, or maybe Q1 2018???

I'm working on something exciting for FRK in the near future.

I plan on making a FRK sidechain on Expanse to increase FRK's functionality.....The plan ive been incubating for the longest is to turn FRK into a modularly minted asset named Franko: Lucrii. If you read the FRK white paper, I highlight an idea called "proof of task" where in the future, coinage will be created by various "proofs" not limited to just "proof off work". One of the ways to mint Lucrii is by mining and converting FRK.

Over the weekend I worked on the FRK:Lucrii token a little more. I'm not going to "lead you on" and say ill have it done soon, but I did get a little work done on it.

I'm putting the finishing touches on the Lucrii token and will be releasing the new white paper for it soon.

Everyone who currently owns frk will be able to swap their FRK for Lucrii.
A token is just a smart contract that stores and transfers value between accounts.
I'll be launching the alpha version of this contract soon, and will be testing it for a month or so before releasing the final version.

Lucrii is on the expanse agenda.

Lucrii is scheduled for Q4 and will be coupled with the Amity Social Network.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
canalla69

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

It was mining in Ispace and remove the pool of FRK. No more chain?
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

Google translator.

FRK didnt have investors, it was a fair launch coin with out a premine or ico. You might have speculated on FRK (5 years ago) but you didnt invest in it. So you mined FRK.. you didnt mine FRK out of the goodness of your heart, you mined it because you had a financial incentive to do so.. because that is how blockchains work. QQ and submit the changes that you want to the code or gtfo. Its really that simple. And the whole "dont worry expanse will get some of my attention" threat. Oh no please dont create sock puppets and bump my thread for free views.. no pllleaassseeee anything but that. Why dont you spend your time learning to make the changes you want to make because im going to give you a hint, you riding my ass and threatening me with your "attention" whatever that is worth, makes me less inclined to give you what you want.. Just ask poolminor, he thought I was his monkey too and all he got was put on the ignore list though you two do sound verrrrrry familiar. Hmmm.

Fortune Favors the Brave
sykhang079

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:36:22 AM

What coin you remove dream?

I do mine this time to time. Not as much as others though.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:45:34 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 10:10:09 AM by cryptohunter

Google translator.

FRK didnt have investors, it was a fair launch coin with out a premine or ico. You might have speculated on FRK (5 years ago) but you didnt invest in it. So you mined FRK.. you didnt mine FRK out of the goodness of your heart, you mined it because you had a financial incentive to do so.. because that is how blockchains work. QQ and submit the changes that you want to the code or gtfo. Its really that simple. And the whole "dont worry expanse will get some of my attention" threat. Oh no please dont create sock puppets and bump my thread for free views.. no pllleaassseeee anything but that. Why dont you spend your time learning to make the changes you want to make because im going to give you a hint, you riding my ass and threatening me with your "attention" whatever that is worth, makes me less inclined to give you what you want.. Just ask poolminor, he thought I was his monkey too and all he got was put on the ignore list though you two do sound verrrrrry familiar. Hmmm.

Sock puppet accounts?? please get real. I don't need a sock puppet account to simply present the observable facts that you can not even be bothered to update your projects so that they can actually function.

I would not be bumping your threads for free I would be creating an entire new thread of my own to simply illustrate that expanse should not be trusted due to the developer having a track record for leaving projects to die before skipping on to new ones.

Don't come with your poolminor conspiracies. I'm sure there are plenty of people that have realised you are not an experienced coder nor designer. you are a hobbyist coder learning as you go and jumping from one thing to another. In other words a waste of space in this arena now where we have top level coders and designers with staying power that consider those persons that were involved with their projects.

So long as people understand this fact there is no reason to take it beyond that. Your projects should be treated with total caution since you have demonstrated that you are not reliable. Also you have proven you are not of any note here as a developer so in other words there is no point in investing/mining your junk.

Also doing an ice bucket challenge in your condition is more than risky in terms of heart failure. Please be more sensible in future. Healthy well balanced diet and exercise are some other things you should mix in with failing to be a crypto developer with integrity.

You are not a scammer and I liked the funding mechanism for exp but your attitude sucks. If you had said you would not update franko and deliberately leave it broken and unusable at the start that would have been okay.

People who have no care for those that supported via mining or investing in their projects are not quite as bad as scammers but are not all that much better.

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

I'm going to do you a favor buddy. So you can move on with your life and quit wasting your time because your time is the only true currency you own. Spend it more wisely in the future.

Fortune Favors the Brave
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

Google translator.

~come on Chris do everything!! Wink LOLLL

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

Google translator.

Man, i'd love to. But.. We gotta kick them out of the nest sometime.

Fortune Favors the Brave
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

Google translator.

shhh - get back to scamming people... chris is just a lazy ass I don't imagine he needs support from untrustworthy scammers to help sully his already dreadful image as a developer that abandons broken projects.

do everything? patch in some updated diff adjust in over 4 years? lol are you an exp investor by any unfortunate chance?

annawill3

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Because this coin is a scam with 99.9% possibility, i think.
Now there are 10Mh total of network, diff 0.0888, i pointed 4Mh to my wallet for 30 minutes and saw, that my accept rate is 1:25 (!!) but my hashrate to network is 1:3.5 (4Mh is mine, 14Mh total), so i get 7.15 times lower than could be. Shitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: