Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175933 times)
acer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:11:08 PM

For all thouse who not informed well or just little bit lazy to read the thread!

FAQ (update 26 oct 2017)

1) When will be the ICO? - ICO moved to 1 December 2017

2) When can I try the platform? - Exchange is already launched since 10 oct 2017  https://wcex.co/trade/ETHBTC

3) Why I can't create an account? - There is weekly limitations. They expect to allow everyone to sign up some time in November, likely after the Bitcoin hard forks. The exchange is its own system, so you have to create an account with the blue button in the top right corner. It very fast reached our sign up quota for the week with the higher than expected traffic. They are working on letting more people in as quickly, and safely, as possible.

4) When I can trade WCX tokens? - After the ICO

5) When ICO will be over?  - The maximum amount of time the ICO will last is likely 30 days, although this could change.

6) Why I can't buy tokens at pre-sale? - There is daily limitations too. If you receive a “Presale tokens sold out” message when trying to purchase, more tokens may be made available at 00:00 UTC the following day.

7) I have an issue -  Try to write to hello@wcex.co

8 ) What is in their plans? - They are working on incredible updates for both the UI and our backend trading system
 Roadmap here https://trello.com/b/596LMpPZ/wcx-product-roadmap

9) What coins listed on the platform at the moment?-  ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP.   Current trades pairs: https://wcex.co/trade/ETHBTC https://wcex.co/trade/LTCBTC https://wcex.co/trade/XRPBTC They expect WCX tokens to be issued and begin trading on WCX shortly after the ICO completes. WCX will be fork-agnostic and offer traders the choice to trade BTC, BTC Segwit2x, and BTC Gold, if all these chains survive.

10) Can I withdraw tokens for referals? - NOT YET, bacause they will be AFTER the ICO https://help.wcex.co/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000757391-How-to-deposit-my-WCX-coins?page=1#community_comment_115000502331

11) Bounty is over? - NOT YET

12) What is the contract address of WCX?  - Contract address is not issued yet since they are in presales. It will be available at the ICO.

13) When can I trade WCX tokens?   - WCX tokens will be available for trading within one week after the ICO ends.

14) How many WCX tokens?   - One Billion. All unsold tokens will be burned

15) My ref.counter not working   - Check your ref.link - it should be with ico https://ico.wcex.co/

For all thouse ... you should post this post on every page Smiley
cueihzo

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

I requested a refund hello@wcex.co.
More than 1 month I have not received an answer.

What do you think?

Answer?

Kennybinh288 should be banned or reported to mods.

Why? Because it describes the facts?
This may answer why:
- The WCX page is not updated and there are old dates on it
- Why is WCX sending out infomations that Exchange is working while it can not be registered?
- why the support does not respond (I sent 8 emails, within 3 weeks - zero responses)
- why even here dev is silent
- why there is no clear information on the basic questions
- why is the ICO moved again?
- why have hidden data on who is registered domain?

and more, more

- why the support does not respond (I sent 8 emails, within 3 weeks - zero responses)
- Apple & Wall St team, Who?

There are many questions that have not been answered yet.
acer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

What do you think?

Answer?

This may answer why:
- Why is WCX sending out infomations that Exchange is working while it can not be registered?

and more, more

Many of this questions was already answered! Please do not make so many loud here! Use please regular fontsize!
Already answered or not true:

The WCX page is not updated and there are old dates on it
Why is WCX sending out infomations that Exchange is working while it can not be registered?
why even here dev is silent
why there is no clear information on the basic questions
why is the ICO moved again?

I am lazy to search answers for you, sorry!
Oliver DelaBean

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:48:15 PM

WHY ARE THE XRP TRADES THAT LOW IN AMOUNT?
https://wcex.co/trade/XRPBTC

why noone is trading more than 5 ripple? that really looks like a programmed bot shit!!!

Sad im getting really mad Sad

each day it looks more scammy than real.

looks like my BTC are lost Sad arghhhhh
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

What do you think?

Answer?

This may answer why:

and more, more

the reason no answer is they do not offer refunds as stated
hamnchess

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

So many noobs lol. Do any of these people read English? wcxofficial literally posted yesterday.

Do you know how to navigate in the forum? CLICK ON THE PAGES at the top or bottom

Lol at goddamn noobs who want a "refund" because they saw the BTC/USD price go up in past week. Jesus get the F off this thread, scums
hamnchess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:55:46 PM

So many noobs lol. Do any of these people read English? wcxofficial literally posted yesterday.

Do you know how to navigate in the forum? CLICK ON THE PAGES at the top or bottom

Lol at goddamn noobs who want a "refund" because they saw the BTC/USD price go up in past week. Jesus get the F off this thread, scums

WCX gonna be so full of noob money it's gonna be such a pleasure trading against them if you know what you're doing.
Oliver DelaBean

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! IM WORRYING LIKE OTHERS DO!
IT LOOKS EVERY DAY MORE SCAMMY!!!

YOU SURE ONE OF THE SCAMMING TEAM WCX!! OR IS IT WCEX???
hamnchess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:29:59 PM

Nobody is worried except you and a couple other accounts who have been spamming the thread in all caps. You don't take the time to read or follow the project, all you do is spam this thread.

The project has likely already raised more than 100 million and still, newbies come in from time to time and post "scammy". Nothing against that, it's hilarious to watch, but at some point I mean, read the thread and replies from wcxofficial?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:45:51 PM

Nobody is worried except you and a couple other accounts who have been spamming the thread in all caps. You don't take the time to read or follow the project, all you do is spam this thread.

The project has likely already raised more than 100 million and still, newbies come in from time to time and post "scammy". Nothing against that, it's hilarious to watch, but at some point I mean, read the thread and replies from wcxofficial?

Actually, i am worried too. And i am not investing in it just hoping my referral points will become something valueable.

But i don't know why people spamming in thread. You think it is scam, ok you made your point, i read it and now you have to move on.

zjac76

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:32:35 PM

Because it's SCAM, and you're a funny hired guy to write that it's not SCAM.

1. Give me the address of the company that supports ICO and WCX and its ID number from the country in which it is registered.
2. Tell me why they have hidden data of domain registrar.

Answer me only those two questions and stop calling it a scam.
Can you tell why this data is not on the project page and on the stock market?
metgohan

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:14:20 PM

It's quite weird that all these new people are appearing on this thread suddenly and attempting to trash WCX.
zjac76

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:18:07 PM

It's quite weird that all these new people are appearing on this thread suddenly and attempting to trash WCX.

1. Give me the address of the company that supports ICO and WCX and its ID number from the country in which it is registered.

Answer me only those two questions and stop calling it a scam.
Can you tell why this data is not on the project page and on the stock market?
Darkzone0025

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:36:59 PM

https://cryptobriefing.com/possible-ico-scam-alert-wcx-exchange/

Read this article. Think about it yourself.

For me, I think this article can explain this very well. I agree with this article.
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:46:18 PM

Read this article. Think about it yourself.

For me, I think this article can explain this very well. I agree with this article.

I agree with you.. If it walks like a duck, eat like a duck and fly like a duck..so it is a duck..stay away until more solid proof about this ICO.
hamnchess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

Lol that article is so full of shit it's hilarious. Probably written by Darkzone0025 and linked to get some traffic to his new ico review site. Author links to a random FB page and says it's the official WCX page...

My only recommendation to the few newbies coming in and posting FUD is take 5 minutes and read back the posts in the thread... or read Molot86 posts they are summarizing everything since the thread is moving so fast with new content.
Kennybinh288

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:21:30 PM

The following reasons affirm that WCX is a fraudulent organization.
1. ICOs are moved many times, they try to prolong the ICO's time to attract as much money as possible. Then they will go to UFOs and bye stupid investors.
2. Support of poor ICO, if this is a serious ICO, you will get support as soon as possible. Dev very little activity. They do not show interest with faulty transactions, not customer support. Support is written in 1 day.
3. The company's ICO support URL and hidden domain ID, hidden data of the domain registrar.
4. Provide ERC20, passive income, exchange views, ... deceive that this is a large and legitimate project.
5. View exchange jobs but can not register a trading account. Data is ridiculous and seems to be a software programming algorithm. It is the illusion of a lake between the desert.
6. A site is poor and has not been updated in the last 90 days.
7. There are about 3-4 project protection accounts that are their father, they are willing to attack anyone who opposes the project. They always talk about the project.
See more information here:

SCAM BULLSHITS
zjac76

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:21:53 PM

Lol that article is so full of shit it's hilarious. Probably written by Darkzone0025 and linked to get some traffic to his new ico review site. Author links to a random FB page and says it's the official WCX page...

My only recommendation to the few newbies coming in and posting FUD is take 5 minutes and read back the posts in the thread... or read Molot86 posts they are summarizing everything since the thread is moving so fast with new content.

Wait for u answer
hamnchess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

Wait for u answer

Many sites have whois veiled, including crypto exchanges. not sure what your point is except trying to create fuss out of nothing.

https://www.whois.com/whois/bitfinex.com
https://www.whois.com/whois/bitmex.com
metgohan

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:27:21 PM

Lol Kennybinh288 and all the other accounts are the same, they're posting the same BS. Looks like a spam attack.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: