Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:38:48 AM

Add another ATS-like scam project Grin Grin

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoshuaT

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:03:20 PM

I hope this project will be successful  Cool.
Why do not you try your luck one times? Wink. If it was scam, you would not lose anything Shocked.

That makes so much not sense.
mrtrust

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

Add another ATS-like scam project Grin Grin

100% true!  Grin
DIYOR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:55:40 PM

Just some many questions, that few answers...

wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:50:49 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 03:21:25 PM by wcxofficial

Hi all - thanks again for your patience. We've had a spike in new account creation and support requests over the past week or so and have been dealing with those. As we scale our team we'll be more prepared to deal with those as well as remain active here.

Here are some updates:

Presales minimum is now $100, down from $25,000, making WCXT available for purchase to more people. We've been making available for sale a fixed and limited amount of WCXT on a daily basis. This prevents all WCXT from being sold out in a day. If you get a "Tokens Sold Out" message, more WCXT may become available at 00:00 UTC the following day so you can try then.

We also added more bonus options for presale purchases, including for purchases under $10K. Bonuses are proportional to the amount of tokens bought, in percent terms.

We will not be using escrow services for the presale. Instead we're going one step further and offering full refunds on any WCXT purchase you make from now till the ICO ends October 12, 2017. Refunds are available for any WCXT you've purchased in the past, too. For refunds, email hello@wcex.co.

This refund policy achieves two things:

- WCXT supply is tight and demand is high. Refunds allow us to get WCXT into the hands of people who are committed to the project, while weeding out less committed purchasers. This results in increased engagement from WCX's participant base, which is vital to the future success of the exchange.

- Zero risk for early participants. You get a chance to see how things play out while ensuring you get your hands on WCXT before they sell out, if you want to. WCXT purchases are hence akin to (free) options that can be annulled at any time before the end of the ICO, or exercised post-ICO.

→ WCX sign ups have exceeded 500,000 users. We were skeptical of this figure too, so we dug through our email list to check the viability of all these accounts. Worth noting that this number is the number of verified users, meaning users who signed up, resolved the CAPTCHA, and clicked the verification link we sent to their inbox. New sign ups are also limited to 1 per IP, so if an IP is already in our database, it's blocked from creating a new account.

Our audit revealed that there are indeed a number of likely spam registrations -- estimated at around ~18% of the total base, which comes down to ~92K likely spam registrations currently. An email was tagged as spam if it used a likely spam domain name extension (.tk, .biz, etc.), was likely duplicate of another email in our base, was registered through a known spam site as its referrer (such as pay-to-click or micro-task sites), or triggered a fraud or security warning with our application security partners at sqreen.io.

CloudFlare stats for the wcex.co domain:

Unique visitors past 30 days: 1,180,219
~70% of traffic coming from non-English-speaking countries.

WCX Beta trading volume is rocketing. We've paused new invitations to the Beta for now and will re-enable them in about 7 days. We're heads down working on substantial front-end updates as well as new, modern, and highly performant backend infrastructure that will allow WCX to scale to millions of users and thousands of cryptocurrency markets -- while still delivering a seamless experience to all customers.

→ This was announced previously, and worth repeating here: the ICO start date was pushed back to October 31, 2017. This new date gives everyone a chance to use the exchange (planned to launch on Oct 10) and then decide whether or not to participate in the ICO.

→ If you've contacted us and have not yet received an answer, please do not send the same message again. We promise, we've got you covered -- we're working through our support queue and will get to you ASAP. Smiley
Crypto1982

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

sounds good - I like the approach to test the exchange before the ico starts

200 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2xJdycn - decentral social network
50 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2wB3C3M - new crypto exchange
flattail

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:11:30 PM

Great to hear from you again, @wcxofficial! I do appreciate the refund you provided, and I have held that money aside in case I decide to reinvest. I do wish you would go with an escrow service since a 3rd party is a nice safety feature. If not escrow, how about a multi-sig wallet? It's nice to trust people, but in crypto we strive for trustless systems, do we not? In a worst-case scenario where I decided I wanted a refund, I really am not in any position to get that refund if you refuse. You could take down your website, disappear, and I would have no recourse (I would not even know who to try to go after). If, instead, you had a multi-sig wallet I could deposit into and wait to sign until end of ICO then I would feel I had some protection.

To be clear, I really want this project to succeed--for purely selfish reasons! Not only would I like a better exchange than anything else out there (you are not there yet), but I would love to have a stable and growing monthly payout in a mix of cryptocurrencies. I love the option of being able to seek a refund all the way until the end of the ICO if you can make it "set in stone" in some manner. By the end of the ICO we should have some real numbers of transactions/day and get a sense of how much we may earn on returns each month. If I had some sort of safeguard in place (escrow or multi-sig wallet or ??) then I would reinvest right away. Without that I am quite hesitant, having lost money before to people who had given every reassurance that my money would be safe with them.
hamnchess

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:46:19 PM

all good news from wcxofficial. most important, big traffic, high amount of demand.
Crypto1982

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

@wcxofficial - how many user are currently on beta? can you tell us a daily turnover?

200 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2xJdycn - decentral social network
50 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2wB3C3M - new crypto exchange
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:00:24 PM

Hi all - thanks again for your patience. We've had a spike in new account creation and support requests over the past week or so and have been dealing with those. As we scale our team we'll be more prepared to deal with those as well as remain active here.

Here are some updates:

Presales minimum is now $100, down from $25,000, making WCXT available for purchase to more people. We've been making available for sale a fixed and limited amount of WCXT on a daily basis. This prevents all WCXT from being sold out in a day. If you get a "Tokens Sold Out" message, more WCXT may become available at 00:00 UTC the following day so you can try then.

We also added more bonus options for presale purchases, including for purchases under $10K. Bonuses are proportional to the amount of tokens bought, in percent terms.

We will not be using escrow services for the presale. Instead we're going one step further and offering full refunds on any WCXT purchase you make from now till the ICO ends. Refunds are available for any WCXT you've purchased in the past, too. For refunds, email hello@wcex.co.

- WCXT supply is tight and demand is high. Refunds allow us to get WCXT into the hands of people who are committed to the project, while weeding out less committed purchasers. This results in increased engagement from WCX's participant base, which is vital to the future success of the exchange.

- Zero risk for early participants. You get a chance to see how things play out while ensuring you get your hands on WCXT before they sell out, if you want to. WCXT purchases are hence akin to (free) options that can be annulled at any time before the end of the ICO, or exercised post-ICO.

→ WCX sign ups have exceeded 500,000 users. We were skeptical of this figure too, so we dug through our email list to check the viability of all these accounts. Worth noting that this number is the number of verified users, meaning users who signed up, resolved the CAPTCHA, and clicked the verification link we sent to their inbox. New sign ups are also limited to 1 per IP, so if an IP is already in our database, it's blocked from creating a new account.

Our audit revealed that there are indeed a number of likely spam registrations -- estimated at around ~18% of the total base, which comes down to ~92K likely spam registrations currently. An email was tagged as spam if it used a likely spam domain name extension (.tk, .biz, etc.), was likely duplicate of another email in our base, was registered through a known spam site as its referrer (such as pay-to-click or micro-task sites), or triggered a fraud or security warning with our application security partners at sqreen.io.

WCX Beta trading volume is rocketing. We've paused new invitations to the Beta for now and will re-enable them in about 7 days. We're heads down working on substantial front-end updates as well as new, modern, and highly performant backend infrastructure that will allow WCX to scale to millions of users and thousands of cryptocurrency markets -- while still delivering a seamless experience to all customers.

→ This was announced previously, and worth repeating here: the ICO start date was pushed back to October 31, 2017. This new date gives everyone a chance to use the exchange (planned to launch on Oct 10) and then decide whether or not to participate in the ICO.

→ If you've contacted us and have not yet received an answer, please do not send the same message again. We promise, we've got you covered -- we're working through our support queue and will get to you ASAP. Smiley

great news.. and great that you have lower the minimum funding for the pre ico... seriously considering participating now ..
mrtrust

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:52:59 PM

I have only one very simple question. Give me please even one proof of existense  of beta version! Nobody saw it, it's not any video of it! Who are the chosen for beta and why! What I see now, it's 10000000% scam! Bye!
hamnchess

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:00:57 PM

I have only one very simple question. Give me please even one proof of existense  of beta version! Nobody saw it, it's not any video of it! Who are the chosen for beta and why! What I see now, it's 10000000% scam! Bye!

Lol bro there's literally posts of screens and videos right in this topic. You're making a fool out of yourself I'd suggest you stop shitposting
mrtrust

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:02:10 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 08:12:15 PM by mrtrust

Lol bro there's literally posts of screens and videos right in this topic. You're making a fool out of yourself I'd suggest you stop shitposting

ok, give me  a link of video and then i'll be sorry!

you are funny troll, but it's normal, because you're probably the member of team!
benjismarket

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:26:36 PM

ok, give me  a link of video and then i'll be sorry!

you are funny troll, but it's normal, because you're probably the member of team!

I've posted a video and pic a few pages back. They have updated their demo. Can share how to get in if you want. Just PM me.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:02:00 PM

I have only one very simple question. Give me please even one proof of existense  of beta version! Nobody saw it, it's not any video of it! Who are the chosen for beta and why! What I see now, it's 10000000% scam! Bye!

ok, give me  a link of video and then i'll be sorry!

Given the reason for your rating you really are in no position to be calling somebody a troll or complaining about it. And there are at least 2 videos of the WCX beta, JoshuaT's video is really good.
Someone47

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:13:15 PM

Here are some updates:

We will not be using escrow services for the presale. Instead we're going one step further and offering full refunds on any WCXT purchase you make from now till the ICO ends. Refunds are available for any WCXT you've purchased in the past, too. For refunds, email hello@wcex.co.

Thanks for the updates wcxofficial good to see some transparency here...

سلام
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:20:40 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 12:33:37 AM by Vagnavs

Okay who are these Wall Street & Apple employees that have been touted for some time? You said you're going to name the employees.

Couple groups had interest in 1 million+. But WCX dragged their feet didn't name a team. So they didn't invest..

So looks like a scam to me.. Website doesn't work now, DOMAIN WHOIS private.. But do your own due diligence

Avalanche is a must own
metgohan

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:34:14 AM

Quoted @Vag since he keeps editing his responses...

Okay who are these Wall Street & Apple employees that have been touted for some time? You said you're going to name the employees.

Couple groups had interest in 1 million+. But WCX dragged their feet didn't name a team. So they didn't invest..

So looks like a scam to me.. Website doesn't work now, DOMAIN WHOIS private.. But do your own due diligence

Umm no it's not a scam. This has been proven so many times I can't believe some people are still dropping in here and saying it is. The wild nature of public forums I guess...

Website is working fine...
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:11:00 AM

Umm no it's not a scam. This has been proven so many times I can't believe some people are still dropping in here and saying it is. The wild nature of public forums I guess...

Okay well who are these people from Wall Street & Apple?

Okay got protocol error earlier. Perhaps that's been fixed..

Avalanche is a must own
bmwboi

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:56:17 AM

Okay well who are these people from Wall Street & Apple?

Okay got protocol error earlier. Perhaps that's been fixed..

Exactly. They are lying. If they decided to keep their identities a secret, they wouldn't be claiming they are from Apple etc. I'm in the beta and they are using an open source platform that is easily thrown together.

Guys, the skepticism and instability are good reasons to stay away from this project. The fact that they lowered the minimum price to participate in the 'pre-ico' in the midst of all this instability, was not to allow more people to participate, but attract more users to take their money.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: