Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:46:43 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 10:49:28 PM by wcxofficial

xxxx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polkacoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:16:14 PM

Are we expecting the beta to be a web app or mobile?
Iris Linus

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:19:00 PM

Are we expecting the beta to be a web app or mobile?

Just wanted to ask the same! Will there be iPhone and android apps or is this supposed to be a top notch desktop experience? I've never been able to REALLY comfortably use an exchange on my phone. I don't really like most interfaces. That being said just for info I love the Bitfinex desktop interface. That's really advanced
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

there is a lil bug on https://wcex.co./ It ask me for a password for Sign In, but i never have gave a passwort,
i put my e-mail for 2 days and Verify my email address thats all. Also there is no option to reset passwort.
Iris Linus

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

there is a lil bug on https://wcex.co./ It ask me for a password for Sign In, but i never have gave a passwort,
i put my e-mail for 2 days and Verify my email address thats all. Also there is no option to reset passwort.

Oh huh? are you sure about that? I just signed up the other day and I had to enter a pass. also had to verify my mail address. I can only log in with this info.

How did you get your link?

If friends visit my link they have to sign up too so I get some credit right? Because it still says 0 WCX but I shared my link with some Grin
Komorebi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

I am most interested in the trading engine. You say it has been field tested for years, may I ask where has it been deployed? I would really like to test it! If you are looking for beta testers in the future (can we earn rewards?), please get in touch. I will be available.

waiting for launch & asking if a bounty for early testers for the platform will be launched
all the best WCX team  Smiley

Thanks. We'll be looking for beta testers for our beta launch on 9.1.17 and will keep you posted. Bounties / rewards will be available. Smiley

Sounds great

Also couldn't agree more about having a working product available pre-ICO.  This is a very good way to go. Chances are I'll invest too.  Will you gradually roll out some more info?  Would also love to see more campaigns here on Bitcointalk for us to participate in and earn more WCX tokens.  Could something like this be set up in the future? Cool
Bambulee

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:56:25 PM

Oh huh? are you sure about that? I just signed up the other day and I had to enter a pass. also had to verify my mail address. I can only log in with this info.

How did you get your link?

If friends visit my link they have to sign up too so I get some credit right? Because it still says 0 WCX but I shared my link with some Grin

I Put my e-mail and instantly have seen my ref link.
0 WCX here also yesterday Sad
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 06:13:49 PM

i will explain my opinion here about this exchange Smiley
0.1% fee, smaller than other i know
nice road map
hope this is good project
waiting for mobile app

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:46:30 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 10:49:53 PM by wcxofficial

xxxxx
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:22:43 AM

Basing from the statement in your site about Tiny fees, what i can understand from it is that the 10X cheaper fees refers to the 1% fees which some exchanges are getting which means WCX trading fees will be 0.1%. Am I right?
Komorebi

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 02:31:47 AM

more info about this coming out in the next days and weeks, including details about the ICO, more promotions, and likely a BitcoinTalk sig campaign.

Will we get newsletters sent to our mails? And, oh! Bitcointalk Sig campaign? Any specific details on this, or not planned yet? Jr. Member's allowed to join or only for Members+? I'm looking forward to contributing to this exchange's marketing - I have a Twitter account with a lot of followers. Any kind of campaign that involves manual tasks, I'm in too.  Smiley
Bambulee

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:54:14 AM

rompted to create a password. This allows you to create an account to track your WCX tokens. When you refer someone, tokens are credited to your account when they sign up and verify their email.

hm Ok then i have forgotten my password, is there a change that you can reset?
somacoin

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 01:52:32 PM

I'd like to know some more about this point: "Global & Anonymous. Trading's open to people of all countries. No ID checks" - not so much about the ids but other forms of identification. like, will you be logging ip addresses? how do you plan to handle hackers or scammers trying to launder their coins through your exchange? these kinda questions seem very important to me. and lastly, are user's funds held in cold storage? thanks so much for answering all of this.
cryptosecurity

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:09:40 PM

Contrarily to many recent ICOs and token sales, WCX will have a functional product to show pre-ICO and aiming for good traction and volume by the time the ICO ends.

I can only congratulate you for this decision, hats off! A functional product to show and test pre-ICO is something that should become the gold standard of ICOs. Great! Can't wait to use your exchange.

This is indeed something we take very seriously. Product and traction are very important. It's much easier for people to measure the exchange's potential that way. Smiley

Yes!
btw really curious! how many people is your exchange supposed to be able to serve at once?
If its a global exchange I suppose it may have to support 500000 or more people at the same time easily, right?
That's hard to implement well, I think there hasn't been anything of this scope yet
Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:41:03 PM

The team is what i'm excited to know more of about this project. If it is composed of Apple + Wall St team, we can expect that wxc tokens will have many future uses other than serving as the official token of the site.
yolo420x6

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Like the others, I love the sounds of the development team all being from such prominent backgrounds as well as how this exchange wishes to assist in privacy with the no identification required. The entire premise of this seems promising and I am super excited to see where this goes after launch!
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:33:16 PM

more info about this coming out in the next days and weeks, including details about the ICO, more promotions, and likely a BitcoinTalk sig campaign.

Will we get newsletters sent to our mails? And, oh! Bitcointalk Sig campaign? Any specific details on this, or not planned yet? Jr. Member's allowed to join or only for Members+? I'm looking forward to contributing to this exchange's marketing - I have a Twitter account with a lot of followers. Any kind of campaign that involves manual tasks, I'm in too.  Smiley

We don't plan on sending newsletters any time soon but will keep subscribers in the loop with important updates. Yes, we are looking into running a BT sig campaign. Smiley

hm Ok then i have forgotten my password, is there a change that you can reset?

No worries. PM me the email you used to sign up and we'll get that reset for you. Smiley

I'd like to know some more about this point: "Global & Anonymous. Trading's open to people of all countries. No ID checks" - not so much about the ids but other forms of identification. like, will you be logging ip addresses? how do you plan to handle hackers or scammers trying to launder their coins through your exchange? these kinda questions seem very important to me. and lastly, are user's funds held in cold storage? thanks so much for answering all of this.

Security and privacy are fundamental to the design of WCX. Our business model is very straightforward: A great trading experience at very low cost. We don't ask for ID and we don't store IP addresses except in malign cases (a user / users trying to DDOS the service). 98% of customer funds will be stored in cold storage.

Yes!
btw really curious! how many people is your exchange supposed to be able to serve at once?
If its a global exchange I suppose it may have to support 500000 or more people at the same time easily, right?
That's hard to implement well, I think there hasn't been anything of this scope yet

Our trading engine can accommodate around 1 million transactions per second. The UI site itself (outside the API) is built to be scaled to accommodate any number of users.

evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 08:45:54 PM

1 million tps is just amazing! Considering that...

"VISA handles on average around 2,000 transactions per second (tps), so call it a daily peak rate of 4,000 tps. It has a peak capacity of around 56,000 transactions per second, however they never actually use more than about a third of this even during peak shopping periods.

PayPal, in contrast, handled around 10 million transactions per day for an average of 115 tps in late 2014."

"Today the Bitcoin network is restricted to a sustained rate of 7 tps due to the bitcoin protocol restricting block sizes to 1MB."

Source: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Scalability

If this is the truth and your exchange can accomodate around 1M transactions per second, it will definitely be the first of a new type of crypto exchange!
bapp

Merit: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:27:08 PM

sounds really good. Smiley May I suggest some digital currencies for you to consider to list?

the major ETH tokens such as GNT etc
WAVES
XEM
GBYTE

what trading pairs have you planned for now?

New Economy Movement (NEM) https://nem.io
The Movement (MVT) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554
somacoin

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:02:32 PM

sounds really good. Smiley May I suggest some digital currencies for you to consider to list?

the major ETH tokens such as GNT etc
WAVES
XEM
GBYTE

what trading pairs have you planned for now?
Good suggestions!
But please don't make the same mistake as HitBTC is doing: they decided to enable pre-launch IOU trading, here's an example: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeternity/
Please don't do this. Just real pairs Smiley What do you think @WCX?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: