Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
bm2112

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:12:15 PM

What exchanges are you planning on releasing the WCX coin on after release? Also, how are you funding the bitcoin payouts for your promotion?

This seems like a great project and I look forward to it coming to fruition.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

What exchanges are you planning on releasing the WCX coin on after release? Also, how are you funding the bitcoin payouts for your promotion?

Thanks

Is this a real question, sir? Let me try to answer! The WCX coin is an Ethereum token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. If you hold it you can earn monthly dividends by the WCX exchange Smiley This is how it works in a nutshell. See here:
As a holder of WCX tokens, you're entitled to a portion of WCX's fee profit. Since WCX collects fees in all sorts of digital currencies, holding WCX tokens is the equivalent of holding a diversified digital currency portfolio that keeps growing.
20% of all fee revenue generated by WCX is automatically paid out to WCX token holders on a weekly basis, in amounts equivalent to each holder's share of the total amount of tokens.
WCX is an ERC20 token issued on the Ethereum blockchain.
bm2112

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:18:22 PM

Thanks

Is this a real question, sir? Let me try to answer! The WCX coin is an Ethereum token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. If you hold it you can earn monthly dividends by the WCX exchange Smiley This is how it works in a nutshell. See here:
As a holder of WCX tokens, you're entitled to a portion of WCX's fee profit. Since WCX collects fees in all sorts of digital currencies, holding WCX tokens is the equivalent of holding a diversified digital currency portfolio that keeps growing.
20% of all fee revenue generated by WCX is automatically paid out to WCX token holders on a weekly basis, in amounts equivalent to each holder's share of the total amount of tokens.

I understand that, but it is also my understanding that things like the Status Network Token also run on the Ethereum blockchain and can be purchased on Bittrex and likely other exchanges. I am asking what exchanges they plan to offer their coin for purchase
August1

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:26:00 PM

Thanks

I understand that, but it is also my understanding that things like the Status Network Token also run on the Ethereum blockchain and can be purchased on Bittrex and likely other exchanges. I am asking what exchanges they plan to offer their coin for purchase

it's an ERC20 token hence could be listed by any exchange that can is capable of listing ETH tokens. right?
Potentially you could trade WCX/BTC or WCX/ETH on Bittrex and Poloniex etc. They just have to list it.
Naturally this token will get listed on many exchanges in the future.
An interesting question to ask is, will it be tradable on WCX itself too?

I also want to know much more so please bear with me :-}.
in addition to DASH, XMR and Ripple, what other alts are you planning to add?
I would really like to see some nice pairs and all the best ETH tokens.
Could we see Waves added to your exchange please?
qwertyhero

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:38:31 PM

Seems interesting.
Thinking of reserving some translations for two languages (that have not been reserved* yet).

Will follow up!
Someone47

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:44:03 PM

hello i'm joining in Smiley are there more campaigns for us so we can promote the project

and do you have a Slack or other group coordination platform?

do you have a Reddit?

thx 4 info!

سلام
ujason

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:45:59 PM

The promotion statement is quite clear to me.
Is the 40 comment limit per user or per the entire board. Thanks
You mean it "isn't" to clear to you. Tongue

It means 40 comments in total for this new round and not person.
That would be insane to give $88 worth of bitcoin per person for posting 40 comments on here.

Come on now.
Think about it! Roll Eyes

HAHA. Thanks for the clarification  Roll Eyes
Someone47

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:47:44 PM

The promotion statement is quite clear to me.
Is the 40 comment limit per user or per the entire board. Thanks
You mean it "isn't" to clear to you. Tongue

It means 40 comments in total for this new round and not person.
That would be insane to give $88 worth of bitcoin per person for posting 40 comments on here.

Come on now.
Think about it! Roll Eyes

HAHA. Thanks for the clarification  Roll Eyes

I think participants in this thread must discuss the WCX project and not the payments in first place
you can open another topic for that like a wcx reputation topic.

سلام
GAMORA

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

Suggestion: add some restrictions to your campaign. Only allow Sr members+ or Full Members+ to participate in the Bitcointalk promo and allow only 2 posts per person maximum or something per round. So that the reward is spread out nicely Smiley What do you think my fellow participants? Got to cut spam and foster valuable discussions. You should also manually select posts and decide if they should receive the pay out or not

I personally don't mind,just if you think that intelligent things can be said only by those people who have higher RANK on the forum   Smiley

Ohh I'm sorry if it seemed that way, I wasn't trying to say that. I was trying to say that Newbie accounts, for example, may be created just to post something here, rather than real accounts actually discussing and caring about WCX. Those are the ones that should be rewarded in my opinion Smiley So I didn't primarily talk about the rank. Do you know what I mean?

Yes, I completely understood you now, I think such accounts can be quickly noticed
Someone47

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:52:30 PM

how much money is needed to establish all of the plans you made?
have you calculated a cap that is appropriate?
why do I have the feeling that this is going to the moon?

سلام
ern

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:00:11 PM

You say that people in the team come from "Apple, IBM, Deutsche Bank". Could you share any names?
FreedomShore

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 10:09:04 PM

You say that people in the team come from "Apple, IBM, Deutsche Bank". Could you share any names?

Sounds great, eh? Am excited too

this was asked several times and this is what they said so far:
this sounds promising. i believe a lot in decentralized exchanges but I will also support the good centralized exchanges. i would like to ask more about your team - on the website you state 'Our team comes from Apple, Deutsche Bank, and IBM, and has decades of experience in building secure, distributed, and massive-volume systems.'. Will you publish more information about your team on the site soon? thanks

Thanks. We'll have more information about the team, ICO, and product in the days and weeks to come leading up to 9.9.17, the ICO's start date.

Indeed decentralization is our goal as well, but we don't believe blockchain technology is ready right now to accommodate a truly decentralized, scalable, fast, and secure order book trading platform. We're all for decentralization and will be the first to hop on board when a mass consumer-ready solution exists. Decentralizing WCX customer wallets is on our roadmap.

I am most interested in the trading engine. You say it has been field tested for years, may I ask where has it been deployed? I would really like to test it! If you are looking for beta testers in the future (can we earn rewards?), please get in touch. I will be available.

waiting for launch & asking if a bounty for early testers for the platform will be launched
all the best WCX team  Smiley

Thanks. We'll be looking for beta testers for our beta launch on 9.1.17 and will keep you posted. Bounties / rewards will be available. Smiley

so I guess we'll know more in a few days.

it's the pre alpha time apparently! thanks flying out to @wcxofficial, I received the reward.
Yurickz

Activity: 110

To the Moon!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:09:38 PM

i have question sir.
1. Can you explain in detail intent Up to 10 times cheaper than what's already out there? If your fee is cheap, where do you benefit?
2. What coins will you release in the market later?
3. How much will you charge to trader maker and taker? What's under poloniex or bittrex?
please answer thank you

1. WCX will aim to have the lowest costs and fees of any exchange in the world. This is our driving force. We believe the very low fees as well as our laser focus on customer satisfaction, will drive a large amount of volume and liquidity which will benefit the business. Current cryptocurrency exchanges are tremendously overcharging while also mismanaging their business or running it inefficiently.

2. Base markets to start with are BTC, ETH, and USDT. You can vote for which coins and market pairs you want to see included here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkFM1HKmTfhDeJ5Acn5hstJFi_Mcj8KIgMk7fpvOxJ2Ua5aA/viewform - you can also let us know if there are particular coins you'd like to trade by replying in this thread.

3. The taker will pay a small fee (e.g. -0.15%) and the maker will get paid, not charged, a fee (e.g. +0.05%). Currently Poloniex nets around 0.4% and Bittrex around 0.5% of every transaction, which are respectively 400% and 500% higher than what WCX intends to charge.

I'm excited for the base markets you are proposing, and the coin voting seems to be picking from the top ~10 cryptocurrency's right now, except for Litecoin. I can understand the omission of less popular altcoins like Steam or ZCash (both which would also be cool to have), but Litecoin seems like a real altcoin contender (also ranked 4th on coincap) using atomic swap with Bitcoin and segwit. Any reasoning for it not to be included in the coin voting?

ecuintras

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:17:10 PM

I really think we could use another exchange that can handle a massive amount of transactions. Token holder  fee sharing is just icing on the cake.
Iris Linus

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:18:23 PM

i have question sir.
1. Can you explain in detail intent Up to 10 times cheaper than what's already out there? If your fee is cheap, where do you benefit?
2. What coins will you release in the market later?
3. How much will you charge to trader maker and taker? What's under poloniex or bittrex?
please answer thank you

1. WCX will aim to have the lowest costs and fees of any exchange in the world. This is our driving force. We believe the very low fees as well as our laser focus on customer satisfaction, will drive a large amount of volume and liquidity which will benefit the business. Current cryptocurrency exchanges are tremendously overcharging while also mismanaging their business or running it inefficiently.

2. Base markets to start with are BTC, ETH, and USDT. You can vote for which coins and market pairs you want to see included here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkFM1HKmTfhDeJ5Acn5hstJFi_Mcj8KIgMk7fpvOxJ2Ua5aA/viewform - you can also let us know if there are particular coins you'd like to trade by replying in this thread.

3. The taker will pay a small fee (e.g. -0.15%) and the maker will get paid, not charged, a fee (e.g. +0.05%). Currently Poloniex nets around 0.4% and Bittrex around 0.5% of every transaction, which are respectively 400% and 500% higher than what WCX intends to charge.

I'm excited for the base markets you are proposing, and the coin voting seems to be picking from the top ~10 cryptocurrency's right now, except for Litecoin. I can understand the omission of less popular altcoins like Steam or ZCash (both which would also be cool to have), but Litecoin seems like a real altcoin contender (also ranked 4th on coincap) using atomic swap with Bitcoin and segwit. Any reasoning for it not to be included in the coin voting?

PLEASE dont neglect Litecoin. LTC is going to have a major run up together with BTC and it's one of the coins I would trade the most on wcx... There are so many good coins to add, u must add some sort of voting portal.
Can users also use WCX to vote in the future?
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:23:25 PM

Do you plan to implement some type of chat feature?

With Polo removing the trollbox it seems to have left a bit of a void as far as quick communication goes on the many major exchanges.
Iris Linus

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:25:57 PM

Do you plan to implement some type of chat feature?

With Polo removing the trollbox it seems to have left a bit of a void as far as quick communication goes on the many major exchanges.

Great question! i've always found the polo trollbox extremely annoying. if you implement a chatbox please consider a model that features one chatbox for each trading pair, like channels. To avoid it being a stressbox
Mvnzv

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

DM for Spanish Translations

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:34:18 PM

Nice idea this exchange.
I post referrer link on twitter and give it to all my friends.

DM for Spanish Translations. Worked on many projects from 2017-2018.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:43:30 PM

I think it's good when at the beginning trading only with a few cyrto Currency. But i hope more and more will coming.
Mvnzv

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

DM for Spanish Translations

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:48:48 PM

We need Telegram group, Reddit, Slack..
A web with a better interface, and more comunication with the rest of the world, i think is a very nice project!

DM for Spanish Translations. Worked on many projects from 2017-2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: